All Comments on 'Anal at Last'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT!

Great story had to pleasure myself to this one would love to read a second chapter on this one...superb keep up the awsome work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You have got to be kidding

This is unbelivably bad. No one would put up with that from any girlfriend. He should have flogged her ass raw, stuck a stick of dynamite up there and lit it. If you are going to write something make it at least semi believeable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
pretty good

I really like this story, I was even playing out in my head how i would handle my girlfriend comming home after being with another guy..the results were not good...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A Bit Anticlimactic

And she should have been punished more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pretty good

pretty good story. i am the same as your character, i wanna fuck my girlfriend in the ass but she won't let me in. i'd be willing to do a deal like that with her, but man, if i woke up and she'd left me a note like that, after treating me like she did -- mocking me when we shopped for slutty clothes, etc. -- i probably woulda packed up my shit and left. if i'd stayed, i definitely would've left when she came home and wouldn't shut up about the other guy, and then talked about how she let him fuck her ass first. yeah, that woulda been the last straw. no bitch is worth humiliation like that. i would tear that shit up real good one last time, and then get the fuck out of there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Total respect to the author, as I have enjoyed almost all of his other stories, but this is garbage. I don't see why people that write cuckold stories always make the woman out to be a total bitch. They made a deal that she could fuck another guy and she takes it as a weekend fuck fest? Any self respecting guy would have his shit packed and gone before the dumb slut returned. Maybe he would have waited just to fuck her ass, but it should have been a complete turn of the tides, putting the guy in charge. Simply juvenile

vindalowdvindalowdover 8 years ago
Ok, but...

Yeah, I agree letting the other guy have her ass first would have been the end of it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I would have killed the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
annony is killing another bitch!!!

Sooooo what is that now dear annony the asshole of lit, 3124 bitches you have killed. Such a tough guy, so brave the fool won't even post IT's real name. I gave this a 5 to piss this pig annony off even more. Eat shit annony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Hot story!! Loved it. What a cum dump she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damon is gay and weak...

No man would put up with that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well....

I've seen worse and you've definitely written better, ignoring realism for a second the MC pathetic actions make the story a bit unenjoyable due to humanity rare supernatural ability known as common sense.

MC wants anal and is willing to do anything to get it. Including letting his girlfriend sleep around just so she'll give it up to him, rather than...

Break up - They're dating not married, if she's not putting out find someone who will.

Cheat - If she's willing to cheat on you why not do the same, just a matter of beating her to the punch.

Hire an Escort - Similar to the cheat option if he's really "that" desperate and is willing to pay "any" price then money has done wonders for many people in his similar situation for years.

Rape - Enough alcohol or drugs and no no no turns to mmh mmh good.

As stated the stories not terrible just...well whatever you're the writer do your thing its not like your writing this for others enjoyment right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I would have done differently

I would have tied her wrist to her ankles and beat her ass, until it was swollen up. Like the virgin ass that he was after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She's a bitch, and ruined his end of the deal. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

he should have done atm with her she id pure slut whore and fuck toy he should pimp and humiliate her in public ,she aint marriage material but a cum dumpster used and thrown

why this stupid guy wants to marry who would let other guy has her anal virginity but not him ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i dont understand why do men like damon use and degrade good,loyal and submissive virgin women and then discard them

and why do men like damon wants to marry certified bitches and whore like mandy who should just be used ,degraded and pimped as alley whores

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've come back to this story again and again over the years. It's one of the only stories that lingers on my mind after.. well, you know. The way DamonX wrote these characters is so real. He cuts away all the bullshit of propriety and gets down to that real caveman feeling of wanting something to be yours and no one else's. That the MC has to share is what gives the story it's potency. I'm not usually into cuck stuff, but this scenario was so well done, the cuck stuff was welcome. She's awful for breaking her word, but he can still get a few nights of pleasure out of her. If she hadn't cheated, the story would have lost it's impact. I'm sure I'll be back for another read in a couple months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, Jason took her ass the morning she came "home". She said it with pride... then at the end she "That was great babe, Maybe we should do it all again sometime?" She's already contemplating on giving up Damon for Jason and his room mate. Here's the thing, She mentioned while in the Bedroom when she brought Jason "home" How big his cock is... If she was impressed by the size of Jason's cock, then it stands to reason that Damons' cock isn't so big... Jason fucked her ass just before she came home tells me that her anus is already stretched out...So when Damon slipped his cock into her anus. there would've been little resistance. Instead of being tight, it was loose. Damons' dream of taking her ass got trashed... her saying, we should do it all again sometime. She's planning on keeping Jason as a new boyfriend. Damon becomes a cuckold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous