All Comments on 'Anal Aunt'

by Bumbie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great premise.

Doesn't deliver.

Sex is too automatic. Too abrupt.

And, most importantly, too lacking in details.

Needed more in the way of preliminaries. Needed a lot of teasing of his cock and balls before the rimming began.

And what about her breasts? Nothing?

Needed a lot more touching and caressing of her asshole before his tongue went to work.

Needed worshiping her ass before he got his tongue in her asshole.

Needed her applying lube to his cock. Needed her stroking his cock before insertion.

Needed dialog about how good it felt. Is it as good as you expected?

Three stars.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Good story but nothing for 20 years? It doesn't make sense. They were each other's wet dream. They should have at least kept having sex with each other. Frankly, they should have been living together. Instead, they were unhappy for 20 years.

KatsbhaiKatsbhaialmost 2 years ago

Can anyone tell me a name of story or the link .where mom and son talks on skype video call, and mother close her camera but the son is able to see his naked mom and later son also do the same intentionally .

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

****ATM ugh!!!!!! Hot read. Thanks for sharing.

alicynchainsalicynchainsover 1 year ago

Nice work. Hot sorry! I've enjoyed this and others you've written. My only suggestion is to take more time with the sex scenes as they felt a little rushed. You're a good writer and I would have enjoyed reading another thousand words of this story.

Thanks for sharing! Look forward to seeing more of your work.

alicynchains

stockingnutstockingnutabout 1 month ago

Another great story! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous