Anal Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More like every kind of compatibility." He sipped his drink. "What about you? Seeing anyone new?"

"Not really. I guess since the divorce I've been reluctant to get into anything serious." With a sly smile, she added "But you know me, I still manage to have a little fun now and then."

"Fun like we used to have?" Ben asked, returning her smile.

She nodded. "Those are good memories, Ben."

"They are." After a pause, he added "Maybe we should make some more of them."

It took a moment for that to register. Katie put her head closer to his so she could keep her voice down. "My God, Ben, it's been almost 20 years," she said. "You still have the hots for me? Is it just because I'm your aunt?"

"That's only one of your charms," said Ben. "You're as gorgeous as ever."

"And I'm still old enough to be your mother."

"Look at it this way. Back then, you were almost twice my age. Now, you're only... ummm... about 40 percent older than me."

"Wow. If we live long enough, someday we'll be practically the same age," she joked.

"My point exactly!"

"Look, we'd better break this up before your mother comes over to ask what we're whispering about," said Katie. "Call me, okay?"

It was only a few days later that Ben was admiring Katie's naked body as she climbed into bed with him. Aside from a few more wrinkles and a little more weight, she was the same sexy woman he remembered.

"It's amazing," said Ben. "You've hardly changed a bit."

"You have," Katie replied. "Your memory's gone screwy." She kissed him with same passion she always had. "Listen, when we get down to the fucking, can I be on top? I have more control that way."

"Sure. But I'm going to rim you first, right?"

"Oh, yeah. I can't wait to feel your tongue in my ass again." Katie got face down in the middle of the bed with her head on a pillow, her ass sticking up, and a towel under her pussy, just the same as the first time they'd done it.

Ben admired her muscular legs and taut ass cheeks. "Now you're looking at my good side," Katie joked, waggling her ass at him.

"They're all good," Ben answered, and spread her ass cheeks with his hands, savoring the sight of his aunt's puffy pussy lips and pink butthole. He put his face between her cheeks and started licking.

Katie sighed. "No one else licks my ass with the same enthusiasm as you," she said, and started playing with her clit.

Ben took his time, tasting every inch of her asshole, massaging it with his tongue. Her little moans and sighs told him she was working on her clit as he gradually probed deeper into her ass, pushing his tongue into her sphincter.

At last he heard her gasp, "I'm coming!" He kept licking until she calmed down, then sat back to admire her dripping pussy. She was still just as much a squirter as before.

Katie turned around and sat up, smiling at him. "That was great," she said, "but I need your dick in my ass now."

Ben lay down on his back. Katie stroked lube onto his hard dick and got ready to straddle him, asking "You want to be looking at my pussy, or my ass?"

"How about first the ass, then the pussy?"

"Oh, you want to see me squirt, huh?"

"I want to see everything."

Katie faced away from him, squatted over his dick, and centered the head of it at her asshole. Ben watched as she slowly lowered her hips, her anal sphincter pleasuring the head of his cock as it squeezed in, then gripping him all the way down his shaft as she drove his dick deep up her ass. Katie sighed with pleasure. "It's still a perfect fit," she said. She raised and lowered her ass on his dick, giving him a great view of it wedged tightly between her ass cheeks.

"I'd better turn around now," said Katie. She climbed off him and lay face down between his legs, saying, "I just want your dick in my mouth for a minute before we go back to fucking. It's been so long since I sucked it." She started licking and sucking him lightly, careful not to make him come.

Katie looked up at Ben. "Well? Aren't you going to say it?" she teased.

"Suck me, Aunt Katie," said Ben softly. "Please suck my dick."

Katie smiled and sucked him a little while longer. The she got up and said, "Now it's time for you to come in your Aunt Katie's ass." She straddled him once more, facing him this time, and reached behind her to guide his dick into her ass.

Katie closed her eyes and bounced up and down on Ben's dick, rubbing her clit with one hand. He felt his orgasm approaching as he watched her jiggling tits and her fingers flicking over her clit and her pussy lips. "I'm coming, I'm coming," Katie panted. Her pussy gushed, showering his chest and stomach. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," Katie moaned, massaging her pussy.

Ben grabbed Katie's ass cheeks and humped his hips up from the mattress, fucking her asshole with quick strokes. He felt the warm liquid from her squirt dripping down his sides and over his balls as his cum spurted into the hot depths of her ass. As soon as he stopped thrusting, she pulled off him and slid down his wet body to get his dick into her mouth, where she sucked out the last of his cum.

As they lay together afterward, Katie said contentedly, "It's just like old times."

"Do you still think I'm too young and inexperienced?" Ben asked.

"You always will be, compared to me," said Katie. "But you're never too old to learn," she added, reaching for his dick.

12