All Comments on 'Anal Engagement'

by Acktion

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
uh....

the sex scenes were pretty good, but didn't like the story line at all... just sayin'...

AcktionAcktionover 11 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

Thanks for the feedback. And for your honesty. For the record, I don't particularly either. Esther... whoops, I mean Janine! Janine wouldn't let me tinker with it like I thought it needed. She's a bit... ah... stubborn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OK

Not bad, but the postscript was a downer. Also, people have "bowels," not "bowls."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

LIked the story, couple of mistakes, but hey, it's your story, tell it the way you fucking please. Ending was a bit flat, bit down, but maybe the next story gets the ending this one should have had! Keep Writing!

AcktionAcktionover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anonymous

I appreciate you reading, voting, and taking the time to comment to let me know.

While I tend to agree with you that I would have preferred a more happy ending in the end (all puns intended), Esther wanted her story told just as it happened.

Hopefully, the next tale of a little tail lubing itself in the wings will be more to your liking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it

My fiancé and I have often talked about her giving her ass to me on our wedding night... Something neither of us have experienced. Thanks for the story!

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteover 10 years ago
Nicely done but....

Slightly sad ending. Still enjoyed it though. My partner and I always joke that the only "virginal" place left is HIS ass which I'm planning to Fuck on our honeymoon.

Off to read your other stories. I like your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm her hubby?

I divorce the slut that's still so much in love with another man, she won't give her husband her ass. What a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
'murrican English?

To take a breath is "to breathe", not "to breath". One's a verb; the other, a noun. Aside from spelling, they're pronounced differently.

When a guy is fucking your ass he comes in your bowels, not in your bowls.

'murrican English, I suppose.

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 1 year ago

I found Mike to be an unlikable character even before he broke off their engagement. If it was based on a true story, then you did it exactly right by making him that way. I thought it was a good story overall.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Poor husband not allowed to fuck his wife’s tight ass in spite of the fact that she before had given it away to a bastard that didn’t deserve it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAcktion@Acktion
Old enough to know better and young enough to say "what the fuck" and do it anyway. After a brief hiatus due to health concerns, back to try to see if I can learn how to set these combinations of fantasy and memory to print. While some works touch on memory perhaps more than...

story TAGS