Anal Escort Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
Anal escort is surprised when a client tests her anal limits.
994 words
4.11
18.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four knocks on the door, 2 in pairs. This was the secret code of the anal escorts, so that whoever was inside would know that they had finally arrived. Natalie stood outside of the door patiently as she waited for her client to arrive. She didn't know the client, as their application chose to omit any sort of identifying traits. This was usual, as most people didn't want to be assorted with paying to destroy an escort's ass. So, when the door opened to room 204, Natalie expected either a grossly overweight young man, an old gentleman, or the feds. Much to her surprise, though, a young woman with glasses meekly opened the door.

"Hello, my name's Natalie. I'm the janitor hired for this room." Natalie said. It was code for her being an escort, in case she got the wrong room.

"Sweet, would you like to come in?" The glasses girl asked meekly as she opened the door.

The girl was wearing an oversized grey hoodie, shorts, and small ankle socks. Her hair seemed rather messy, and her thin legs pressed together shyly as Natalie entered. Natalie took a seat on one of the beds and began removing her high tops. She had done this so many times before that she had learned it was best to begin undressing while the client was talking about their desires for the session.

"So, may I ask your name?" Natalie asked, breaking the ice.

"I'm Luna." The girl replied as she put her hands into her hoodie pockets. "You're Natalie, right?"

"Yep, that's me. Did you have anything in particular you wanted out of this session?" Natalie inquired.

"Well, um, I'm new around these parts and don't really know anal, so I kinda wanted to try something out with someone and... well... I mean I like anal..." Luna responded meekly. "Um, I saw you were really good at it and wanted to see what the body can do."

Natalie laughed a little at the girls' innocence, and took off her concert T-Shirt. "Alright, feel free to use my services however you'd like. I'm pretty experienced, so I can give you a good look at what anal is like."

Luna nodded, and began to speak back. "And do you mind if I ask what it feels like from time to time?" Luna requested.

"Not at all." Natalie replied. "So, what did you want to put in me?"

"Um, I got... some stuff." Luna declared as she went to the closet. She opened it up, and it was almost completely full of items.

Natalie squinted as she looked in the cupboard. There was a ridiculously large amount of things in there. She looked from top to bottom and saw 3 fantasy dildos, an anal slink, a speculum, an inflatable butt plug, a box of condoms, 3 apples, an eggplant, a syringe, a bottle of deodorant, a bottle of grape Fanta, a can of Coke, a 2-litre of coke, and many bottles of lube.

"U-um, thats quite a bit of stuff!" Natalie nervously commented. She had been suspicious as to why the client had purchased an entire day with her, however she didn't expect this much stuff.

"Yeah, I kinda wanted to cover all bases. I figure we could start with just my fingers if thats fine with you.

"Sure, let me finish undressing." Natalie responded as she tried to calm her nerves.

Natalie got up onto the bed, and swiftly removed her bra, jeans, and underwear and got on her hands and knees. Luna walked over with a bottle of lube, and squirted it onto her hand. She rubbed it on Natalie's butthole, and stuck a finger in.

"Let me know if there's anything not right." Luna said as she began slipping more fingers in.

"I will, hon, just keep making yourself happy." Natalie replied as a third and fourth finger slid in.

Luna pulled out her fingers, and put the tip of the lube bottle inside Natalie's butthole. She squirted out some lube inside, before putting down beside her. She walked over to the cupboard, and grabbed the bottle of deodorant.

"I'm putting the deodorant inside." Luna bluntly declared as she lubed the bottle up and rubbed it on Natalie's butthole. She slowly began to push, as it slid inside relatively easy.

Natalie moaned as half the bottle disappeared inside her. "You like that, baby? Is my butt good for you?" Natalie flirted as she wiggled her butt a bit.

"It's... nice." Luna said as she pushed harder on the bottle, almost fully inserting it inside. "Its in, by the way. You took that really easily."

"I'm experienced, and your deodorant bottle was a little small." She laughed as Luna pulled the bottle out.

"I'm going to fist you now." Luna blurted as she doused her hand in lube, and rubbed it on Natalie's slightly gaped ass.

Natalie was surprised at how straightforward this girl was. It landed somewhere in between ignorant and dominant, but it was arousing. She began to rub her clit as Luna pushed her hand inside. Luna watched her hand disappear inside Natalie's cavernous butthole, and laughed a little.

"It's inside!" Luna said as she twisted her hand around.

Natalie moaned as her insides were gently churned with Luna's small, thin hand. Right as she was getting into it, Luna abruptly pulled out her hand, causing Natalie to moan.

"Gah! C-could you be a little more careful next ti-"

"I didn't pay you so much for me to be careful." Luna interjected. "I plan to use your holes to the max, I really want to see what your ass is capable of. Prepare yourself to be thoroughly stretched."

Natalie raised her eyebrows in some form of fear and shock. This meek girl truly planned to use her. She technically signed up for this, so it's not like she could complain, but nonetheless it was surprising. It was going to be an interesting night...