Anal Etiquette Ch. 01: Politics as Usual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wives were in the middle of their own anal situation. Ashley was now showing no mercy to her younger sister whose asshole was painfully expanding around the heavy grit plug Ashley had chosen. I wouldn't be surprised if Annie wasn't going to have to call into work tomorrow with a case of anal fever.

I turned my attention back to Katrina whose urethra I had been idly fingering. Deciding that she was ready, I placed the tip of my dick up against the little pee hole and pushed forward. The head of my cock is large – far larger than the shaft – and getting it in was a task I don't think she was prepared for. Suddenly though – and with a sharp intake of breath from my cousin – the head popped into her followed by the rest of my cock.

The feeling wasn't like anything else I had experienced before. It was extremely tight, but felt as though it was pulsating trying to push the invader out of itself. With each push, I could feel a little bit of liquid squirt out of her making it past my cock. I pushed down on her lower back and started pumping my cock into her, every now-and-then giving the base of the plug she had seated in her ass a sharp jab with my other hand in case she'd forgotten about its presence.

Ashley had unlocked the strap-on and was using a pad lock to secure it into its current position – embedded all the way into her sister's pert bottom. Courtney's pussy had started

spasming – sending a torrent of clear girl cum onto the floor below her – and her moans had all but died out as she let orgasm after orgasm wash over her. I was having a hard time holding back myself and felt the familiar tingling of my own approaching orgasm. When I realized I couldn't fight it anymore, I let loose in the piss slit I had sunk my cock all the way into – dumping rope after rope of cum into her bladder. I let the feeling of wave after wave of pleasure course through me before abruptly yanking my dick from the tiny hole it had been buried in. A small glob of my cum followed suit, and then a flood of juices followed that – a mixture of my cum and her urine.

From that point on the activities turned into a cleanup operation. Courtney was let down from her perch and – with great pains caused by the larger than average (for her) plug she was suffering from – went about mopping up all the excess liquid that had covered the bedroom floor. The other girls ended up getting punishment plugs locked into place if there wasn't one already – with the exception of Ashley, who had retired to the bathroom to give herself an enema that had been delayed after she got off work.

Turns out, Katrina had intentions of moving back to town and I invited her to stay with us until she got on her feet. It didn't take much convincing from myself or Ashley to get her to agree to make use of one of our spare bedrooms. I really had ulterior motives however. It had been several years since I had fathered a child and with Ashley's career, Annie just starting her own career, and Courtney in college, the practicality of knocking up one of my wives or our live-in charge wasn't feasible. With Katrina in the house however that could change as she had no excuses.

12