Anal Homage

Story Info
He loves her ass in every way.
794 words
3.78
20k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is a work of art, causing him to regret not having the drawing skills of Degas or the sculpting skills of Maillol.

Now she's lying naked upon his bed in candle light.

He adores her. He adores every inch of her long, lithe body. He kisses her wherever his lips can reach, her mouth, neck, shoulders, underarms, perfect tits, the tiny rounded grace of her belly, the swell of her womanly hips, her soft, hairy pubis and nether lips. She's a goddess and he worships her with his mouth and tongue.

He adores licking her sweet, clean asshole, pushing in as far as he can go and licking around the sphincter's sides, stretching it. He adores the feeling of its clinging flesh on his lips as he kisses it full on, sucking it, licking it, sucking and licking. He adores the soft sounds she makes when he does it, the feel of her rounded cheeks as his large hands stretch her open, watching her rosebud wink, savoring the taste of its slick, rounded folds.

He'd fucked it several times in the earlier days of their relationship; it was heaven. In context, though, it was no more heaven than her delightfully slippery cunt within whose embrace he'd spent cumulative hours, even days (maybe weeks) in sweet and salacious bliss. Fucking her ass wasn't better...just different. And naughtier. And for some time now, at least, it had had the allure of the forbidden. All of that made his dick hard.

It wasn't that she didn't like it. When he'd fucked her, she'd cum over and over, time and time again, neither of them touching her clit, just pure, earth-shattering anal orgasms. It had surprised and delighted him; no previous lover had even come close to enjoying it that much. She had loved it and shivered in delight when he held her after he'd spurted deep into her beautiful butt and held her spooning, pubes to ass, with his cock still well up her backside. No, she loved it in so many ways.

But she told him that anal penetration threw her digestion off for days. Certainly not something he wants to do to her, to cause her angst or discomfort; his every wish (but one) is to give her pleasure. She told him, also, that someday they would lie that way again, that she would allow him entrance to that particular portal of pleasure, that he would again slide head, shoulders and all his cock's length into that hot, tight circle of her sexuality, until his balls kiss the stretched-out skin of her anus, lying again in the most intimate coupling he has ever experienced.

But now he wants only to lick that object of his desire and push his tongue deep inside, kissing it, sucking it, lapping it again and again. He wants to nuzzle it with his nose and tickle it with his beard. He wants to gaze upon its round perfection in the candlelight as its sweet proximity hardens his cock, prepares him to mount her from the rear and take her sweet, dripping cunt with his turgid pole.

She's ready. He momentarily presses his face deeply into her pussy and finds it drenched far beyond even her usually generous offering of delicious lubrication. It is obvious to him, as he moves into position to fuck her, that his tonguing, licking and kissing of her most intimate opening excites her beyond measure and that her body can't lie to him. He moves up and pushes his turgid cock easily into her sopping open pussy, smiling broadly.

Fuck. He loves to fuck her from the rear, her glorious backside pressing into his hips as he strokes her with his hefty dick, as his pubis rubs against her hot, sweet asshole, as he tastes her on his lips and inhales her fragrance from his mustache. He loves the sounds she makes, the sighs and her quavering exhortations to fuck her and fuck her deeply.

He fucks her deeply now, fucks her through her cumming twice, until he lets go and yells, shooting 'way up inside of her, bathing her cervix with his spurting semen, causing her to join him, yelling, too, in the overwhelming intensity of their mutual orgasm.

He lays on top of her until he catches his breath, and stays inside as he rolls them both onto their sides. He holds her, spooning, until his softened penis slips from her hot, dripping wet pussy. He holds her as an occasional aftershock causes him to experience another brief spasm of pleasure.

They talk and laugh and snuggle. He rubs her butt and gently fingers her asshole as he murmurs and she purrs...

Later, when he drifts off to sleep, he dreams of morning.