Anal Punishment for Daughter

Story Info
A college demands action against a failing student.
5.7k words
4.43
94k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is pure fantasy and features themes of NON-CONSENT/RELUCTANCE and FATHER-DAUGHTER INCEST. Continue reading if you enjoy these themes.

I condone only safe, consensual sex in real life.

Set in the world of my novel, Rise of the Church: Zadie's Journey (recently republished).

The church featured in this fictional story is a fictional organisation.

All characters are over 18.

Please enjoy!

*

Lola was engrossed in her social media as she stepped into the house. She didn't need to take her eyes off her phone as she removed her shoes, but she did need to look up to peer into the fridge.

She jumped when she noticed her father glaring at her from the side of the kitchen. 'Oh, I didn't see you there, dad!'

James held up a piece of paper. 'Lola, this says you failed your last exam. Have you been skipping college?'

'No, of course I haven't! It was a really hard exam!'

'I pay a lot of money for you to study there.'

'I'm trying really hard -- I'll try harder!'

'You've failed the last three now. What on Earth are you doing?'

'I... it's just been...'

'I don't think you have a reasonable excuse,' said James, approaching his daughter and looking her up and down. 'Do you just put that uniform on in the morning to dupe me? Do you hang out in town all day with your mates?'

Lola's college had been taken over by the Secular Church of Acceptance that year, and they had enforced the wearing of a uniform. It was similar to one worn by novices in the church's convents, consisting of a cropped, zip-up jacket with a hood, a short skater skirt, and a pair of high heeled shoes. The little jacket was made of a soft, satin material with a lustrous sheen, and bras were prohibited. It was clear to see that Lola was complying with that rule, as her nipples -- cold from the outdoors -- protruded beautifully beneath the thin fabric.

'I can't believe you'd even suggest that,' said Lola, making to storm off.

James grabbed her arm. 'Look, Lola, the principal wants to expel you.'

Lola stopped and stared at him, aghast. 'What? They should be helping me, not kicking me out!'

'The letter says they'll only let you stay if I punish you.'

'So... what, ground me? I'm eighteen.'

'No. They want me to punish you with...'

'With what?'

'With anal sex.'

After a stunned pause, Lola laughed and took the paper from his hand. As she read, her expression morphed into one of incredulous disbelief. 'He wants you to record it? What the hell?'

'Yes, I have to send proof.'

Lola leaned against the worktop, reading through the letter over and over.

James continued. 'If you got expelled, I don't think you'd be accepted into another college.' He paused but received no response. 'It's up to you.'

Lola shook her head, letting out a loud exhalation. 'This is insane. This could never have happened before the SCoA took over.'

'Are you willing to do it?'

'I don't think I have a choice if I want a future.'

James had to conceal his excitement; he had harboured secret fantasies about his daughter for a couple of years now, but he had never dreamed that they might become reality. He had watched her transform into a beautiful young woman, and he had been particularly curious about her blossoming breasts which always remained tantalisingly just out of sight under her sexy little uniform. He had only been able to catch fleeting glimpses of under-boob when she had reached up to a high shelf or bent over to pick something off the floor.

'I guess now is as good a time as any,' he said, feeling the blood pumping into his cock as he anticipated exploring his daughter's nubile body.

'I can't believe we're even considering it.'

'As you say, Lola, we have no choice.'

She went silent for a long moment as she stared out of the window. 'How do we even do it?'

'Let's keep it simple. You can rest your leg on the worktop, and--'

'You don't think we should go to my -- or your -- bedroom?'

'Don't you think that would be too, you know, like we're lovers?'

'I guess.'

'I'm sorry to ask, but I'll need you to help me get to a full erection.'

'What do you mean?'

'I'll need you to... suck my--'

'No way am I doing that!'

'Have you ever put something in your bottom?'

'Of course not!'

'You need to understand that it will hurt a lot unless I am as hard as I can be.'

'And that means I have to give you a blow job?'

'Yes, it does -- trust me!'

'Oh my God.' Lola put her hands over her face and rubbed her eyes as though she had just awoken.

James unzipped his fly and pulled his semi-erect penis into view before gently pushing his daughter to her knees. 'Take your time, Lola. No pressure.'

'This can't be happening.' She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

James began to think that she wasn't going to do anything, but she finally opened her mouth and took the tip of his glans between her lips. He held his breath, his heart suddenly pounding, and her moist lips slowly crept towards the base of his shaft which pulsated as more and more blood coursed into it. She sucked it steadily, only taking half of it into her mouth at any time, but it was enough to send his senses into overload. He stared down in amazement as his rapidly expanding cock glinted with his daughter's saliva, and his mind raced with ideas for future punishment sessions.

'Can you take it deeper?' he said, fearing an indignant reaction but instead being rewarded with mute compliance.

Lola choked softly as her father's glans entered her throat, but she believed that it was necessary to help him achieve full hardness in order to ease his entry into her bottom, so she persisted, gagging repeatedly without complaint.

'That should do it,' he said, letting his throbbing cock spring out of her mouth and helping her up.

Lola seemed to be in a daze as he positioned her for her punishment. She didn't resist as he bent her over the worktop and pulled at her college-issued panties. As her freshly shaven genitals came into view, he stopped and stared, entranced by the awesome sight.

'What're you doing?' she said, finally able to speak.

'Nothing... just thinking,' he said, sliding the silky underwear the rest of the way down her long, elegant legs.

James lifted her leg onto the surface, keeping it straight so that the two slender limbs formed a ninety-degree angle. He stood back to assess his daughter's appearance, trying hard not to fixate solely on her exposed genitals which were so perfectly framed by her little skirt. He gripped the back of her neck and pushed her firmly against the worktop before arranging her luxuriant hair to maximise its aesthetic appeal.

'Why are you doing that?' she said.

'The better you look, the more lenient the principal will be,' he said as he neatened the hood of her silky jacket. 'It's difficult to stay mad at a pretty girl when she's making an effort.'

'Oh. Do you think I'm pretty?'

James smiled as he adjusted the position of her stilettoed foot on the worktop to splay her legs a little wider. 'Yes, I think you're stunning.'

'Thanks, daddy.'

His cock was so hard that it ached as he fetched the camera and some lube. He placed the camera on a kitchen stool behind his daughter and carefully positioned it for the best view. He knelt to share its viewpoint and peered between her wide-open legs. He could see up her little jacket, but her young breasts were pressed against the work surface.

'Lola, move your torso this way a few inches.'

'What for?'

'Just so you're framed properly in the recording.'

As she moved, her breasts popped off the edge of the worktop and dangled enticingly; her nipples were still erect, begging to be pinched and tugged. James took another moment to gaze in awe -- every inch of his girl was a delight to behold.

'Are we going to do this?'

'Sorry, Lola,' he said, applying some lube to his urgent phallus and setting the camera to record. 'Yes, we're all set up.'

Lola made a little whining noise as the tip of her father's cock tickled the sensitive skin around her sphincter. She squeezed her eyes shut as he pressed against her anus, and he stroked her hair to offer some comfort, tenderly tracing her ear as he brushed a strand behind it.

'You'll have to relax, Lola, or I won't be able to enter you,' he said, applying more pressure.

'It feels like an elbow trying to get inside me!'

'You'll be surprised what you can fit in there,' he said, rubbing her bottom and trying to soothe her with a soft touch. He pushed some more, but her anus was hopelessly clenched, and he began to believe that she was indeed unable to receive anal. 'I'm just going to try something.'

Lola gasped as he slid into her pussy, and her dad had to quickly grab her ankle to keep it on the countertop. 'Oh my God, what are you doing?'

'Just try to enjoy it,' he said, holding her down by the back of her neck. 'It might help you to relax enough for the anal.'

'You can't put it in there -- you're my dad!'

'I'm not going to come, you don't need to worry,' he said as he bored into her belly and felt her pussy squeeze his invading shaft in protest.

'It's just wrong, though!' she said, trying to push herself off the worktop.

He persevered with his probing exploration of her most intimate place, pinning her down until she stopped struggling. When he finally let go of her ankle, she didn't attempt to move it off the countertop, and he knew that he could trust her to behave.

'You okay now?' he said.

'Yes.'

'You know this is for your own good, don't you?'

'The letter didn't say you had to put it in my vagina,' she said, jolting forward each time her father thrust into her.

'Sometimes you have to think outside the box,' he said, pulling out and plunging it into her anus with one swift movement.

Lola shrieked and had to be restrained again. Standing on one stilettoed food, she was unable to offer much of a fight, and James easily held her in her prescribed position.

'You'll get used to it before you know it,' he said, standing still with the first inch or two of his solid cock inside her as he waited for her anus to slacken.

Her wailing eventually reduced to a feeble whimpering, and James felt he could continue. He slowly sank his eager phallus deeper and deeper until his entire length occupied his daughter's bowel. Her freshly stretched anus -- unwilling to suddenly abandon its eternal defence of her innards -- gripped the intruder with furious tenacity, but its indignation was no deterrence, and the thick shaft soon commenced its task of reaming the newly conquered cavity.

Lola grimaced -- her cheek pressed against the hard surface -- and willed her anus to give up the fight. She resolved to be good and keep still to allow her father to carry out his duty, but the pain was refusing to recede quickly, and she began to doubt that it would ever go away.

'Dad,' she said, her voice sounding strained, 'how long do you have to do it for?'

James pondered the question. 'I'll have to prove that I was really inside you and not just pretending... I will have to ejaculate inside you and show it to the camera.'

Lola moaned. 'You can't be serious.'

'I'm sorry. Can I trust you to behave now?'

'Yes, dad.'

'Good girl. Don't move.'

Lola stayed perfectly still as the thick shaft popped out of her stricken anus, and she felt a peculiar sensation as the cool air entered her bowel before her sphincter closed. The throbbing in her rear didn't subside completely while she waited for her father to fetch another stool. She looked back at him with confusion as he planted his foot on the stool, raising his knee as he took his position behind her.

'Why are you doing that?' she said as he prodded her puckered orifice.

'Just to give the camera a clear view,' said James, pushing her back down and watching her sphincter open reluctantly around his shaft as it recommenced its incursion.

In truth, his new configuration was designed to allow the device an unobstructed view up his daughter's jacket. He intended to keep a copy of the video for his own enjoyment, and he looked forward to seeing her adorable breasts flailing as he thrashed her from behind. Indeed, he knew that her cock-filled anus and empty pussy would be perfectly visible, but she didn't need to know that.

Lola groaned as her ordeal continued. She felt the strange sensations deep inside as her father massaged her rectum and probed her inner recesses. Her anus still complained, but it wasn't getting worse, and she was beginning to feel like she could handle it. She thought it was a little odd when he started rubbing his hand along her raised leg in a seemingly sexual way, but she chose not to say anything and let him get on with his job.

His thrusting became quite forceful, and she was rapidly jerked back and forth as the unyielding shaft ravaged her insides. She wanted to show her father that she was strong and brave, but she bleated piteously as the onslaught intensified. She was being a good girl despite the relentless internal aches and pains, but he pinned her down anyway, just to be safe. When he finally burst inside her, he bared his teeth and gripped her tightly, scaring her a bit, but she soon felt a wave of relief as he eased off and vacated her innards.

'Don't move,' he said, picking up the camera and surreptitiously pointing it up her little jacked for a close-up of her dangling breasts. 'See if you can push out some of my semen.'

He rubbed her bottom encouragingly as she tried to oblige. In her effort, her sphincter and her vaginal opening bulged and gaped slightly, and he had a glimpse inside before the white liquid spilt forth. He focused the camera on her genitals as his seed dribbled across her narrow perineum to her pussy. Satisfied that he had sufficiently burned the incredible image into his memory, he allowed her to lower her leg and stand straight.

'I'm so glad that's over,' she said, tidying her hair as she looked up at him.

'I think we should do one more thing' he said, sitting on the stool and gesturing for her to sit on his lap.

'Oh God, what?'

He put his arm around her as she sat. 'You should apologise to the principal and tell him you'll do better.'

Lola sat staring at the floor while he stroked her soft belly. 'The letter didn't say--'

'I know, but I think it'd be a good addition.'

'It's embarrassing.'

James widened the circle he was tracing with his hand, brushing innocently against the wonderfully soft undersides of her young breasts. 'He will appreciate it.'

Lola sighed as he pointed the camera at her face. 'Fine. I'm sorry, Principal Hudford.'

'And?'

'And I'll try to do better from now on.'

James let his hand venture a little higher under the satin jacket for a more substantial feel of her breasts. 'What will you do better?'

'I'll... spend more time studying.'

'Anything else?'

'I don't think so.'

'Will you make more effort to attend your lectures?'

Lola was silent for a long moment. 'Yes.'

Encouraged by her lack of protest, James allowed his hand to explore even more audaciously. 'So, you were skipping classes?'

Another pause. 'Yes.'

James couldn't believe it. He could now feel her erect nipples as his hand swept over her gloriously soft breasts. He was having a full grope, and she was allowing it. The revelation filled him with a sense of pure joy and total contentedness; he felt like he had received the greatest possible privilege. A warm, serene feeling engulfed his entire being, and he smiled at her despite her admission.

'But you won't do that anymore,' he said.

'No.'

He ended the recording and put down the device. 'Well done, Lola, you did really well. I'm proud of you.'

'Thanks, dad,' she said, letting his hand explore under her jacket.

With his free hand, he held her zipper and waited for her to resist. When she didn't, he slowly pulled it down and opened the satin garment. He gathered her breasts in both hands and messaged them, revelling in their sublime beauty and texture as he squeezed and manipulated them. She sat in silence and let him enjoy her youthful body, and she willingly met his lips when he leaned in. They kissed softly for a while until she broke off with an embarrassed little giggle.

'I need to study, dad,' she said, rising off his lap and zipping up her college uniform jacket.

'Good girl,' he said, noticing the damp patch on his leg. 'But... there is one more thing.'

Lola laughed as she pulled her panties back up her legs. 'Is this the last "one more thing"?'

'I promise,' he said, giving her breast a sympathetic squeeze and feeling the bump of her hard nipple through the silky material. 'I've given the college consent to reward you when you do well.'

'Oh, that's nice! What kind of rewards?'

'Uh... this came with the letter.'

She frowned as he pulled a dainty pair of panties from his pocket. 'Really?'

'You have to wear these with your uniform from now on.'

'Why? Is this a reward?'

'It enables the professors to reward you without removing your underwear.'

Lola snorted. 'Why would they remove my underwear?'

'Well... they're going to be rewarding you with vaginal penetration.'

Lola stared in stunned silence and was too shocked to react when he reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down once more. He gave her little tummy a light kiss before helping her into the new underwear.

'These have an open crotch,' he said, cupping her exposed pussy. 'See? Your teachers will be able to access you quickly and efficiently.'

'This just gets crazier and crazier,' she said as he gently tugged at her protruding inner labia.

James turned her to face away from him. 'Just bend over for me so I can check that it's the right fit.'

Lola obeyed and let him shift the fabric surrounding her exhibited genitals, framing them perfectly for a quick photo. 'Hey! What's that for?' She straightened up. 'I thought we were finished recording!'

'I just need to ask your principal if it's the correct fit,' he said, thinking on the spot.

'Right... well, I'm going to study now.'

James watched her go before accessing the recording.

***

Lola sat in the lecture theatre with her legs squeezed together. Although nobody was looking at her, she was always conscious of her special underwear, and she was paranoid that even the briefest moment of carelessness would result in her unwittingly flashing someone.

She had endeavoured to be a more conscientious student since her punishment, and she felt that she was gaining and retaining more knowledge than she had before. She could think about and discuss the intimate details of the subjects she was currently learning, and it felt good to see that she was progressing and improving.

She still wasn't impervious to the odd bout of daydreaming, though, and today she found herself replaying that crazy day in her head. She had mostly focused on the pain at the time, but in the days and weeks since, her memory of her punishment had gradually transformed into something far more erotic. Considering that her father had played with her boobs and kissed her afterwards, she had imagined that they might start doing more sexual stuff together, but there had been no talk or action at all. It was as though he had forgotten it ever happened.

She was ripped from her reverie as her fellow students started packing up to leave, and she hurriedly closed her notepad and put her pens away, cursing herself for missing potentially vital information.

'Lola,' said Professor Wilson, 'can you stay behind, please?'

Lola nodded and nervously approached the prim, middle-aged woman.

'I understand that you're enrolled in the PAI?'

'Sorry, professor, I'm not sure what--'

12