Anal Punishment for Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'The Penetrative Approbation Initiative,' said the woman with an impatient exhalation.

Lola looked over her shoulder at her peers as they filed out of the room before confirming in a lowered voice.

'I assume you're wearing the correct underwear?'

Lola nodded.

'Show me, please.'

Lola hesitated.

'I don't have all day -- please don't waste my time.'

Lola looked back at the door. Several of her classmates were still present. She lifted the front of her skater skirt just enough for the formidable woman to see her bare pussy.

'Good. I have marked your last assignment, and I can tell you that you passed with merit.'

'Oh, that's great, thank you!'

'As you know, I am now mandated to deliver your award, so let's not waste any more time. Sit on my desk and lie back.'

'It's okay, Professor Wilson, I don't need the award.'

'Lola, you know it's mandatory. Come on -- I have a lot to be getting on with.'

Lola let Professor Wilson guide her onto the desk, and she sat and watched as the woman retrieved a strap-on from a drawer.

'Don't gawp, Lola,' said the professor as she secured the harness around her trousers.

Lola had never seen a strap-on in real life, and she found it utterly surreal to see her professor in one, especially in the classroom. After stroking some lube onto the hefty shaft, the woman planted her hand between Lola's breasts and pushed her back against the wooden surface. There were still a few students milling around as the teacher lifted her student's legs, causing her skirt to fall back and reveal her naked genitals.

'Can we wait for everyone to leave?' said Lola, making eye contact with one of the boys.

Professor Wilson parted the girl's legs and brushed a bit of stray fabric off her pussy. She slid her hand under the tiny jacket as she leaned in, and Lola gasped as the unfeeling object opened her secret entrance and invited itself inside.

Lola kept twisting her neck to glare at the loitering student, willing him to go away, but he didn't get the hint. He was the only one left. 'Professor, could you please ask him to leave?'

'Edward,' said the professor as she bored into Lola's tight passage. 'Do you need something?'

Edward moved closer. 'Err... I just wanted to talk to you about something.'

'Can it wait? You can see I'm busy.'

The boy approached the desk and looked down at his fellow student's occupied pussy. 'Sorry, err... I was just wondering if you had looked at my assignment yet.'

'Edward, you know that I'll let you know when I've done that.'

'Ah, of course, sorry.' The young man seemed to struggle to find another reason to stay. 'Oh, Lola, do you want me to help you with the next assignment?'

Lola frowned as he started stroking her hair. 'I don't need your help.'

'Okay, that's fine.' He went quiet and watched as the thick dildo slid in and out of his peer.

Lola grabbed his hand and moved it away from her head. 'Do you still need to be here?'

'Lola,' said the professor, her hips moving steadily back and forth, 'Edward's just trying to be nice.' She took the girl's wrists and placed them firmly by her sides. 'The least you can do is be nice back.'

'Thank you, professor,' said Edward, neatening Lola's hair for her. 'She's really beautiful, isn't she?'

Professor Wilson smiled and slipped her hand back under the girl's uniform jacket to grip a soft breast, her thumb rubbing and pressing the nipple. 'Well, I don't like to inflate my students' egos, but I will agree with you on this occasion.'

'I've had a crush on her for ages, but I never dared to ask her out.' He cupped her face in his hands and bent to kiss her forehead, eliciting a sharp exhalation from her.

'You should never be shy, Edward,' said the woman, bumping firmly against Lola with each thrust and causing her splayed legs to jerk about. 'That's one of the biggest regrets I have from when I was your age.'

Edward took Lola's zipper and looked at the professor. 'Do you mind if I--'

'Go ahead,' said the woman, releasing the girl's breast.

Lola was stunned when the boy casually unzipped her little jacket and opened it up to neatly frame her lovely breasts; despite their youthful firmness, they wobbled a little as the large dildo lunged into her depths.

'Wow, I never thought I'd get to see these,' said Edward, gathering Lola's breasts in his hands and squashing them together. He leaned over her and kissed both of her pert nipples, forcefully sucking them into his mouth as he did so.

Lola kept her hands by her sides so as not to annoy her professor again, but she desperately wanted to yell at the boy. He had never even said hello to her, and yet here he was enjoying her body as though he owned it.

'Maybe you could make yourself useful, Edward,' said the professor. 'I need to get to another class. Could you step in and finish off for me?'

'Oh, are you sure?'

'Yes, I'm going to be late.'

Edward went around the desk to the teacher's side. 'I'd be happy to help.'

'Good,' said Professor Wilson, sliding the long object out from Lola's depths. 'There's a tube of lubrication there if you need it.'

Lola watched in astonishment as her professor removed the strap-on and left the room. She lowered her legs and tried to sit up, but Edward put his hand against her chest and pushed her back down.

'Professor Wilson said I have to complete your award,' he said, pushing her skirt away from her genitals.

'Get off me,' she yelled, slapping his face.

Edward yelped and let go of her. She sprang up and made for the door, zipping up her little jacket as she went.

***

Lola lay on her front, delving into her books. She had a desk in her bedroom, but she often preferred to study on her bed. She wasn't expecting any company, so he wore her favourite lounging attire -- a strappy tank-top without a bra and a pair of tiny shorts. She heard a knock at the front door, but she paid no attention, as her father was downstairs.

'Lola,' came James's voice, 'put your college uniform on and come down.'

'What? Why?'

'Just do it!'

She did as she was told and changed into the satin outfit before making her way to the living room. She was confused to find Principal Hudford and Edward waiting with her father.

'Lola,' said James, 'I'm told that you hit this young man.'

Lola snorted. 'Yes! He was trying to--'

'He was trying to follow Professor Wilson's instruction to deliver your award,' said Principal Hudford.

'Surely I don't have to let just anyone put their dick--'

'Language, Lola,' said James.

'If you had read the contract,' said the principal, 'the Penetrative Approbation Initiative does allow for nominated substitutes to deliver an award.'

Lola threw her arms up. 'I didn't even know there was a contract!'

'You've been making good progress since your father delivered your punishment,' said the principal. 'Don't let yourself down now.'

'I don't know what to say,' she said, shaking her head.

'I'm afraid you're going to have to be punished again,' said principal Hudford. 'We can merge your PAI award with the punishment.' He motioned for her to kneel between his legs as he extracted his flaccid penis. 'I'll be delivering your punishment today.'

Lola sighed and resigned herself to the situation. She leaned in and took the man's cock into her mouth, wetting it with her soft lips and bringing it to life. He gripped her hair and encouraged her to take it deep as it grew, and it soon reached into her throat, emitting a series of plashing and gulping sounds. He released her just as she began to crave a respite from his rough handling of her, and he gave her some lube to stroke onto his meaty phallus.

He turned her to face away and pulled her onto him, gripping her legs and folding her tightly to display her naked pussy in all its glory. His raging cock twitched in front of her genitals and slapped against her vulva, and he gathered her legs together and held them against her chest with one arm as he fed the tip of his penis into her waiting anus.

Remembering her first punishment, Lola successfully relaxed her sphincter to welcome him inside, and she felt a certain pride in showing her principal that she could do something right. He eased his grip on her legs and let her bodyweight pull her down onto the embedded phallus until her bottom had swallowed the entire length. Her taut anus still hurt, but it was nothing compared to her first time.

'Edward, climb on and deliver her award,' said the principal, using both hands again to spread her legs wide.

Lola gritted her teeth, determined not to reveal her pain to them; she would accept her fate with dignity and grace. Impaled on the older man's throbbing penis, she looked up at Edward and smiled politely as he leaned in and clumsily buried his eager cock in her proffered opening. Lola shrieked, her body jerking and her stilettoed feet kicking ineffectually as her feminine orifice was brutally forced open. She hadn't realised that the presence of the principal inside her bowel had rendered her pussy so hopelessly tight.

James came over and rubbed her wailing daughter's fully occupied belly. His comforting hand ventured under her satin jacket and squeezed each breast in turn with each circling sweep. To make his job easier, he pushed the tiny garment up so that her perky nipples poked out underneath, and as his arousal grew, he spent more time rubbing her young breasts than her tummy.

Stretching his arm out to lean on the back of the sofa, Edward explored his classmate's secret passage while trying to ignore her suffering. He had only had sex with a couple of girls, but neither of them had gripped his cock with such tenacity. Her father was making a delightful display of her breasts, and he watched the man's hand palpate and mould the soft flesh.

'There you go,' said James as she calmed. 'That's a good girl.'

Recovering her senses, Lola looked down and watched her father's hand play with her breasts. She was able to start focusing on more pleasurable sensations as her genitals lost some of their elasticity and the pain began to subside, and despite what she had just endured, she realised that her pussy was becoming quite moist. She turned her head and parted her lips a little, inviting her father to kiss her.

Edward looked on in astonishment as his classmate and her dad kissed, and he found that he was weirdly turned on by it. His embedded penis was painfully hard, and he noticed that it was gliding more easily in her juices while she kissed the man. He had the opportunity to enjoy her breasts for himself when James, enraptured by the increasingly passionate kiss, cupped his daughter's face and left her breasts unattended.

Principal Hudford didn't need to do much; his shaft was buried deep inside his student's bowel, and there was enough movement to stimulate him as her body was bumped and jolted by Edward's keen thrusting. Indeed, watching James expose and kiss his daughter made his cock bulge with even greater urgency.

Lola felt an intense outpouring of love and affection for her dad; she felt safe with him so close to her, and she didn't know how she would have coped if it weren't for his soothing touch. She no longer cared that she was being punished -- or rewarded -- but the two hard cocks jostling for space in her belly somehow enhanced her feelings for him, and the sense of utter completeness she felt inside seemed to be reflected by his complete love for her.

The two men occupying her insides were delighted as the girl's genitals contracted and squeezed their shafts. Her innards quivered and spasmed, rhythmically massaging the two guests, and her body writhed and contorted with an overwhelming explosion of pleasure. Her engorged pussy flooded and saturated Edward's oscillating cock and drenched Principal Hudford, and she moaned ecstatically, forgetting everything but the incredible sensations she was feeling at that moment.

In awe of the intense display, her principal and her classmate gripped and kneaded her body as they spurted their own slippery fluids into her depths. One after the other, they flopped out of her, leaving her tired and permanently stretched genitals a glistening mess of intermingled juices.

'I'm satisfied that the mandated actions have been delivered,' said Principal Hudford as he lowered her legs and let her sit upright.

'Uh, me too,' said Edward, stepping back.

After a brief conversation about some other details in the PAI contract which Lola may have missed, James saw his guests out and returned to his daughter.

Lola smiled up at him from the edge of the sofa. 'I've never felt anything like that! It was amazing!'

James knelt in front of her and gently squeezed her breasts which still peeked out under her bunched-up jacket. 'I'm proud of how well you dealt with that, Lola.'

'Thanks, dad,' she said, watching his hands manipulate her boobs into some funny shapes.

'If you're good, I could help you feel like that again.'

'I'll be good, daddy, I promise,' she said, leaning forward to kiss him.

12