Anal Sex is Still for Buttholes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Well that's just great." 'cause it was like 3:00AM in the morning and stuff, "My keys are in the car so I can't get into my house 'cause it's locked and I don't have my keys and I need to get out of the wet clothes before I turn into a ice cube and stuff."

Well, Steve and Maria was givin' each other funny looks and stuff and Maria said, "I got an idea. Steve and I are about to end our shift anyway and we don't have to work tomorrow. I don't have any clothes that would fit you very well but I've got robes you can wear 'til we wash and dry your clothes and you can sleep in the spare bedroom for the night if you want."

"So you and Steve live together? That's really nice 'cause now you can be partners all the time and stuff."

Steve said, "In more ways than you know. But you'd be welcome to stay with us for the night if you want.

I said, "Ok, that sounds like fun but we need to stop at a store on the way 'cause I need to get some apple cider so I don't get a cold and stuff. "

They both said, "Done!" at the same time and stuff and it was really funny so we all laughed.

So Maria called on the radio and said they were gonna take me home and then clock out for the night but she didn't say they were taking me to their house 'cause I guess that might have got them into trouble or somethin'.

So we stopped and got some groceries and a jug of apple cider and went to their place. It was really big and nice inside and stuff. Maria said her grandmother left it to her but she's been redecoratin' it one room at a time and stuff 'cause cops don't make a lot of money but having two in the house helps. They showed me around and talked about all their stuff and it was nice. Then they showed me where I was gonna sleep and the masters bathroom and it was bigger than my bedroom at home. There was even a hot tub inside it and a shower big enough for five people with a dozen water sprayer things all over and all aimed toward the middle and stuff.

Maria got in a cabinet and got me a robe and towels and stuff and said, "Get outta those wet clothes and get a shower. We'll fix some dinner and you can come down when you're ready."

I peeled my sweatshirt and jeans off. They were still damp but it felt ickey and I was glad to get them off. Then Maria came back in and she was surprised 'cause I was naked but it didn't bother me 'cause I'm naked at work all the time.

She said, "I'm sorry. I didn't think you would be undressed yet."

So I said, "Don't be inbare assed and stuff 'cause people see me naked all the time and it don't bother me."

"Well I can see why you do so well as a dancer. You have an amazing body and a pretty face. Guys must just lose their minds over you."

"Yeah," I said, "They been goin' gaga since I was 13 and started getting boobs and then it just got worse 'cause they kept getting' bigger and bigger. I mean my boobs but the guys got bigger too 'cause they're still growin' at that age."

Maria giggled, "I know. And they got less dorkey too."

"Some of 'em do but the ones at the club are still mostly dorkey 'cause they get a few beers in 'em and they act like they never saw a naked girl before but it's ok, I think they're funny.

She was lookin' me up and down and said, " Do you work out? You look like you're in really good shape and your breasts look so firm. Did you have them... enhanced?"

I laughed, "No. I had them dehanced 'cause they were a lot bigger and they hurt my back and stuff so I had a doctor make 'em smaller but they're still kinda big but I like 'em now. I don't work out except for at work but dancing and climbin' on the pole is really a lot of hard work so that keeps me from getting' fat and stuff. You have a really nice body too."

She got all red in the face and stuff so I said, "If it would make you feel better you can take off your clothes too and then we'd be the same and stuff."

So I walked over to her and started unbuttonin' her shirt. She kinda stopped me for a second but then let me do it. She was getting' flustered and stuff but she said, "Would you mind if I touched them?"

"I'd kinda like it if you did 'cause you're nice and we can be friends and stuff."

So she put her hand on one of my boobs and squeezed a little and her mouth opened up like she just saw a unicorn or somethin'. I got her shirt unbuttoned and slid it off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor but it mad a loud clank 'cause her badge was still on it and stuff. We laughed but I was lookin' at her boobs and I put my hand one and kinda lifted it it a little. She still had her bra on but I could tell they wasn't the saggy kinda boobs some girls have they were more like like when I make jello in a bowl and then turn it upside down on a plate. All jiggly but but they stand up. And she had really perky nipples too 'cause I could feel them through her bra and stuff.

She closed her eyes and kinda gasped a little but she had both of her hands on my boobs and was rubbin' 'em in circles and stuff and it felt really good and I was startin to get damp but not from the snow 'cause that was a while ago and stuff.

She had her belt off already 'cause I guess she doesn't walk around her house with a gun on all the time so I undid her pants and pulled them down but not like mean kids do in school and stuff,. When they was down to her knees I let go and they dropped to the floor and she stepped out of them and turned around. I remembered somethin' an old boyfriend said when I saw her butt. He said a dictionary butt ''cause it had a lot of definitions and stuff. I said that to her and she really laughed at that.

"Well, I don't have a job like yours but I need to stay in shape for mine so I do work out about an hour a day and I teach karate classes too."

I kneeled down behind her and rubbed her butt through her panties kinda soft like 'cause that's somethin' I like and stuff and she squirmed a little and made soft sounds like a kitten. So I hooked my thumbs in the sides of her panties and slid them down too. They was kind damp in the middle so I know she was getting' less nervous unless she peed a little but I don't think that happened 'cause it didn't smell like pee and stuff.

Her bra was one of the front hook kind and I know a lot of girls like those and it's a lot easier to get them undone but but I never found one that had a hook that didn't poke me in the boobs and stuff. So I reached around her and hugged her before I unhooked her bra. She was really warm and soft and I liked that. But I could tell she had muscles too 'cause I could feel them when I hugged her and stuff.

I put my hands over her boobs and her nipples were all hard and pointin' and stuff. Well that just about got me drippin' so I took her hand and said, "Show me what the knobs do."

She looked at me funny for a second then said, "Oh! The Shower! I thought you meant... Never mind. C'mon. I'll show you."

So we got in the shower and she started turning knobs and water came out from three different places and stuff. Then she turned another one and water came out of a hose with a spray head on it that was hangin' in the corner. She made me stand where the other three was sprayin' and then took the hose and justed somethin on it and the water vibrated when it hit me. It felt really good on my boobs and stuff 'cause the water was nice and warm and the vibratin' made me weak in the knees and stuff.

She sprayed me all over like that with the water comin' from the other places I was soaked and hot in no time so I took the hose from her and she stood where I was and I sprayed her like she did me and stuff. When I sprayed on her muffin she squealed and kinda pushed her hips forward so I did a little more til she started quiverin' and stuff and I didn't want her to fall down so I stopped.

She got a bottle of body wash of a little shelf and squirted some in her hands then rubbed it on my boobs. It was really slippry and her hands were movin' all over and and it felt really nice. She soaped me up all over my front and I got a little squirmy when she did my muffin' 'cause she wasn't just rubbin' soap over it and stuff. She was rubbin' it like I do when I'm at home and want some lovin' but there's nobody there to do it with. She musta had times like that too 'cause she did it like I do sometimes with slow circle rubbing at first and then quickety back and forth across my button and I was about to have an organism and stuff.

She stopped and turned me around and started doing my back and stuff And I was feelin' a little wobbly so I leaned against the glass wall while she was rubbin' soap on my butt. And I was lookin' through the glass and saw myself in the mirror on the other side of the bathroom and my boobs was all soapy and lathered and they were squishin' and slidin' on the glass and stuff and it looked sexy and stuff and I started havin' an idea for my show but that's when Steve walked in.

I guess he musta wondered what was takin' Maria so long but when he saw my boobs slidin' around on the glass and stuff he stopped dead in his tracks with his mouth hangin' open like it did the night we was at the movies.

Maria was gigglin' behind me 'cause I think she saw the look on his face and he had changed his clothes and was wearin' a tshirt and cut off sweats and it looked like he had a tent in his shorts and stuff.

Well, I guess Maria wanted to tease him a little so she reached around and was squeezin' my boobs together while they was against the glass and she was peekin' over my shoulder at Steve and giggling at him and then sure enough just like the night at the movie Steve sploded all inside his shorts and stuff

I thought Maria was gonna slip and fall down from, laughin' at him but she didn't. Steve was standin' there lookin' like a whipped puppy so I said, "Don't just stand there you dumbhead, get in here and help."

"Maria was still giggling. "Yeah, you dumbhead, get in here and help."

Steve jumped like someone just woke him up from a bad dream and stuff. He pulled his shirt off and dropped his shorts and stuff. He got in the shower with us and said said, "That's twice you did that to me. How do you do that?"

"I don't know, maybe my boobs is magic and stuff."

Steve shook his head, "You girls are gonna kill me."

Maria was already hosin' him down so I got the soapy stuff and started workin' a lather on him. Steve was kinda skinny in school and stuff but he was bigger now and had muscles and stuff. Not like Arnold Shwortskoff but more like Wolvewrine. He looked really good and I was getting' recited and stuff. Maria was kissin' all over him and I started too but the soap tasted ickey so I took the hose and sprayed him.

Maria got down and put his willie in her mouth and was suckin' on it like a banana pop and I said, "Hey! Save some for me." So Maria moved over a little and we took turns and wasn't very long before Steve's legs started shakin'.

I knew what that meant so I put his willie between my boobs and jiggled them around some and he sploded again only this time it was all over my boobs and stuff but then Maria slurped it all right up. That was nice of her 'cause I couldn't reach the hose to spray it off.

Well, Steve made Maria Lay on her back and he turned on a couple more showers on us and then he got down between Maria's legs and was lickin' her muffin and stuff and Maria pulled me over and I sorta straddled her face like ridin' a horsey but facing Steve. She was lickin' and sucking on my muffin' in ways I never thought of before and I was playin' with her nipples and Steve was busy like he was lickin' up spilled ice cream. And with the warm water sprayin' on us and stuff Maria was getting an organism and so was I.

She started writhin' around and had her arms wrapped around my legs so I wouldn't go nowhere and and her tongue was goin' like a Mexican jumpin' bean. She was makin noises like she was tryin' to scream somethin' and I thought she might be sufferocatin' and stuff so I tried to raise up a little but she pulled me back down and kept goin' so I guess she was ok.

Steve had his fingers in her muffin and was movin' 'em in and out like he was stuffin' a turkey only faster and Maria started floppin' like a bluegill when you throw them on the riverbank. Her eyes rolled up in her head like that girl in the exersist movie right before she threw up.

Then it looked like she was peein' but I couldn't tell for sure 'cause of all the water sprayin' and stuff. Then her arms let go of me and kinda fell to the sides so I got off her and started rubbin' and kissin' her nipples and stuff. They were so hard I had to be careful they didn't poke me in the eye but she was startin' to shake less so that made it better.

I said, "Did he make you pee or somethin'?"

They both laughed and Steve said, "No. Not Pee. She has really tense organisms and sometimes she squirts but it's it's not pee."

"You mean like girl juices?"

Maria giggled. She was still catchin' her breath but she said, "Yep. Girl juices and lots of it."

My mouth fell open and I said "I never sploded like that before, can you do it to me?"

Maria said, "I bet I can."

So we all changed around and Steve adjusted the showers again so they was more aimed at my muffin and vibratin' more. Then he got on his knees behind me and pulled my shoulders up on his lap and was playin' with my boobs and twistin' my nipples but not really hard like some guys do which is mean but he was bein' gentle and stuff so it didn't hurt and my nipples got warm and puffy and stuff.

Maria got between my legs and she was just sorta rubbin' her face on my muffin and stuff but it really felt good and I was feelin' all dreamy again. I guess she musta got the hose thingy when I wasn't lookin' 'cause I felt that vibratin' water hittin' my muffin and it made me squirm and stuff.

Then Steve took the hose and was sprayin my boobs and my belly. It really tickled when it hit my belly button but that just made it better. He squirted some soap on my boobs and was rubbin' and squeezin' 'em and sprayin' my belly at the same time and stuff and I was startin' to get squirmy.

Maria was lickin' my muffin and pokin' her tongue in me. She has a long pointy tongue kinda like that guy from the Kiss band but she's not creepy like him and stuff. I was getting' all tingly and twitchy and Maria was getting' her fingers inside me and tapping on my Gee spots and stuff. Bet you thought I didn't know what that is but I know 'cause my friend Amy told me and then I found mine and then I found hers.

Anyway, with Maria playin' with my muffin and Gee spots and Steve playin' with my boobs and my belly button and the vibratin' water and stuff I was gonna have an organism pretty soon. But then I felt like I had to pee but I didn't want to stop what we wwere doin' to go pee so I was tryin' to hold it in and everything was turning fuzzy and I couldn't keep my eyes open or my head still. The next thing I knew I was floppin' around and screamin'and couldn't stop it 'cause it felt like I had electric runnin' through me and stuff.

I guess I musta passed out or somethin' 'cause I sorta woke up and Steve was askin' if I was ok and Maria had her head on my belly. I just felt all gooey dreamy and stuff so I said I was fine but I had to catch my breathin' and stuff.

Then I remembered that I had to pee but I didn't have to anymore and I thought I did and I felt bad 'cause I didn't want to pee on Maria 'cause she's so nice and all. I guess she saw the look on my face 'cause she asked what was wrong and I said, "I had to pee but didn't want to stop 'cause it all felt good and if peed on you I'm really sorry 'cause I didn't want to do that and it's just ickey."

Maria was giggling again, "You didn't pee on me, Debbie. But you did squirt. Girl juices, like I did. I told you I could get you to do it. But I have to tell you that was pretty in tense. Your legs clamped so hard on my head I thought you were going to crush it."

"Well, I'm glad I didn't pee on you but I'm sorry I hurt your head now. I didn't know what I was doin' and stuff."

Maria said, "You're fine. I enjoy giving organisms as much as I do getting them. But I think someone else is starving for attention right now."

She was lookin' at Steve with this big grin on her face like she just got the last donut in the box and I rolled on my belly and saw Steve's willie standing up like Tammy Adkins at the spellin' bee. I never liked her 'cause she was snooty and stuff and always thought she knew everything but she didn't know how to milk a cow so I had that on her.

So I licked it and it kinda jumped a little so I grabbed it so it wouldn't move and licked it some more. Then I put my mouth over it and sucked on it like a pop sickle and stuff.

Steve musta liked that 'cause he was rubbin' my head all gentle and stuff and was moanin'. Maria was rubbin' my butt so I guess her head felt better too.

Then Steve pulled my head up and said, "You ok to stand now?"

I said, "Yeah. Why? You wanna stop now?"

He laughed and said, "Stop? Not on your life. But I wanna try something else."

So he helped me up and Maria got up too. Then Steve turned me toward the glass wall and was rubbin' my butt and said, "You know your butt is as amazing as your boobs."

I said "Well, don't get no ideas 'cause it don't go in there."

He said "That's ok. It doesn't have to. But I do want to feel your butt against my belly."

So I guess he wanted to do it doggie like but standin' up like people instead of on all fours like a doggie so I stuck my butt out and put my hands on the glass. "Like this?"

"Oh, yeah." he said, "Just like that.

Maria had the bottle of soap again and was rubbin' on my back and my boobs and Steve's chest and belly and then on herself and everybody was getting' slippery again.

I had my legs spread apart and Steve got between them and put his hands on my hips and then I could feel his willie slippin' into my muffin' and I had to take a deep breath 'cause it felt really good and stuff and he started moving real slow at first but he got a little faster as he kept goin'.

Maria was still squirtin' soap all over us and her hands was slippin' and slidin' all over me like she was rubbin' bacon grease on a chicken before you put it in the oven. I was getting' light in the head again so I leaned closer to the glass and was lookin' through at the mirror again and my boobs was squishin' and slidin' on the glass again and Maria was kissin' Steve and he was pinchin' and pullin' her nipples and stuff and she dropped the soap bottle and started rubbin' herself all over him and stuff.

Steve was goin' in and out on me like a bunny rabbits and kissin' on Maria and everybody slidin' against each other and it was really great.

I have to stop here 'cause I gotta tell you that it's all been great up til now but this is where the bad part happens so if you want to stop readin' I understand and stuff 'cause I wouldn't want to read about people getting' hurt either but I gotta say what happened.

I guess when Maria dropped the soap bottle the cap came off and it was pourin' out all over the floor and stuff so it was really slippery but we was all too busy to notice it. And I guess I shoulda drank that cider first 'cause I was startin' to feel that itch in my nose like I was getting' a cold and was gonna sneeze. I was tryin' to reach my nose to rub the sneeze away but Steve was still goin' like an oil well on full throttle and I needed both hands on the wall to steady myself and stuff but then it happened.

It was a big sneeze like the kind that makes you fall off your chair and stuff but standin' on that slippery, soapy tile I didn't need a chair to fall off 'cause my legs both went sideways like I was doin' splits and stuff.

Steve tried to catch me by the hips 'cause he still had his hands there but his feet musta slipped too and Maria was tryin' to hold us both and she's strong but not strong enough to hold two other people up on a slippery floor.