All Comments on 'Anal Tales: Gangbang Revenge'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I dated girl in high school who was saving her virginity but her mouth and ass were fair game. No group scene butshe was always ready and willing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

all right...

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

I really enjoy anal sex. I’ve enjoyed anal gang bangs too. Also butt plugs are my favorite sex toys..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My high school girlfriend was very afraid of getting pregnant so we used condoms. The problem with that is the girth of my dick meant an uncomfortable fit for condom on my cock. I think it may have been partly psychological for me. But for whatever reason I had difficulty coming wearing a condom. Add to this problem of the condoms sometimes tearing and her insisting I wear two. 10 we discovered anal and a new World opened. I could last as long as she wanted wearing two condoms. Then it would be my turn.

If I had bought stock in KY I’d be a rich man today.

April602April602almost 2 years ago

Liked the story..well done

a2mcumlovera2mcumloveralmost 2 years ago

Amazing...she's an anal slut...she can't go back to being a boring vaginal girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Me and my girlfriend read this story together, and I thought just to fit the mood, I would fuck her arse instead of her pussy for this, and I can't believe how quickly I cummed! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nothing Better Than An Anal Slut!

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

I loved this very erotic story.

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

Over the top and funny. I really like that those young guys actually respected her boundaries and only took what she was more than willing to give. Everyone still had an arseful of fun.

Arseguy666Arseguy6666 months ago

Very well written arse fuckin story. My very first gf insisted that I only ever fuck her arse, always really hard, really dry and as often as I could. She said she was saving her fanny for Mr Right, the guy she told me that she was going to marry. I fucked her arse for well over 3 years and she never went out with any other guys during that time...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved this story. I love anal but my wife isn't keen. Very sad.

kirstymiakirstymia5 months ago

What a anal loving cumslut, made me very jealous reading this, lucky lady lol.

Thanks TwistedManc for such a good read, loved it

-x-

SurferBoy9044SurferBoy904427 days ago

I love hearing about a women who enjoys a good anal gangbang.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...