Anal Training

Story Info
My boyfriend anal trained me as punishment for cheating.
4.8k words
4.28
41.5k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though my boyfriend and I had an open relationship, there was still certain rules that we both had to follow:

1. We had to inform each other if there was someone that either of us was going to have sex with without the other person involved.

2. If there was someone that we planned on having sex with, and the other person said no, we had to respect each other enough to agree to not having sex with them.

3. We must take pictures and videos of ourselves having sex with them.

Well not very long into our relationship, I broke all 3 of these rules.

I went to buy some weed from a mutual friend of ours and Ryan had made it very clear that he did not want me to have sex with this guy.

Well while I there purchasing weed, the guy said that if I would fuck him, he would give me double the amount of weed. Even though Ryan had told me no to, I figured it wasn't a big deal since I was basically paying half price for the weed.

Well this happened 5 times before Ryan found out. While he was visibly hurt and upset, but he wasn't as mad as I thought he would be.

Instead of breaking up with me, he told me that I was going to have earn his cock in my pussy again.

"In what way?" I asked.

"You are going to do strict anal training. If you want to be a dirty cheating slut, you are only going to get fucked in the ass, nothing in your cheating pussy. No cock and no dildos." He replied.

"For how long?" I asked him.

"Until I feel that you have made up for being a dirty cheating slut. That also That means when I am in the mood to fuck you, you bend over and spread your ass cheeks. That also mean you will be wearing a butt plug at all times. You will only take it out to poop or the fuck your asshole with a dildo, otherwise your slutty asshole will have something in it. No getting fucked your cunt or fucking your own cunt. Understood?" Ryan commanded.

"Yes sir." Was all that I could say.

I had only had limited experience with anal. And never to this extent.

I mean sure Ryan had fucked me in the ass quite a few times and I even let his friend fuck my asshole during my first DP. But this was the first time that I was only going to get fucked in the asshole with no pussy penetration whatsoever.

In all of those instances I still got my greedy pussy fucked. Now I was completely cut off from pleasuring myself. Or at least pleasuring my pussy.

Ryan bought me a set of butt plugs, from medium to extra large, as well as an expanding vibrating butt plug.

Ryan ordered me to bend over and spred my ass cheeks. He expertly licked my asshole and worked a finger in and out of it as I felt nibble and lick and the sensitive skin along my butt crack. Then I felt him work in another finger as he continued to please and tease the sensitive area around my asshole.

He then reached down with his other hand and rubbed his thumb across my clit. As he did this, it caused me to involuntarily push my ass backwards into his face. He then slipped a thrid finger into my asshole.

He moved his fingers in and out as he twisted his wrist. I felt my asshole relaxing and stretching with ever thrust. He stopped thumbing clit and stood up. He slipped the medium sized butt plug in my asshole and stepped around to my left side and placed his hand on the back of my head.

I looked over to see what ye was doing, as his cock parted my lips and hit the back of my throat. He held me there few seconds before he withdrew and shoved his cock back in my mouth again. Each time his cock hit the back of my throat he held there longer and longer.

As it got the the point that I couldn't breathe, I slapped his thigh to get him to back off. He withdrew his cock from my mouth and jerked me by the hair so that I was standing upright. He kissed me deeply on the mouth and slapped me across the face. It stung but I was so turned on that felt a flood of juices run from my pussy.

He forced me to bend back over and pulled the plug from asshole.

"Open your mouth." He ordered. He stuck the plug that just came out of my asshole in my mouth and said, "Hold this."

Without a warning, he shoved his cock balls deep in my asshole. As I felt his balls slap against my pussy I came.

He fucked my asshole hard and rough. I felt like such a dirty little slut.

As he fucked me he said, "Take that dirty butt plug out of your mouth." The he said, "Tell me why you are being punished."

"Because I'm a dirty cheating slut." I said. "Please fill my cheating asshole with your load sir."

I heard him grunt as I felt a flood of his cum fill my asshole. He then said, "Hand me that large plug."

As he withdrew his now deflated cock from my asshole, he shoved the large butt plug in it place. I'm not going to lie, it hurt going in but the dirty feelings it gave me outweighed the pain.

He then stepped around to my face with his pants still down around his knees and said, "Open your mouth and clean my cock off slut."

Liked a good little slut, I did as I was told. and licked and sucked all of the juices off of his dirty cock.

Part of me felt like a used dirty whore while another part felt proud of how well I had taken my punishment.

He pulled his pants up and said, "See you tomorrow. I want a video of when you pull that plug out later."

"Yes sir." I replied.

By the time I got home, I knew that it was time for me to empty my bowels. I stripped off naked and set my phone on the edge of the tub so that I could video the removal of the plug.

I pulled the plug out as a flood of cum poured out of my asshole.

I emptied my bowels, cleaned myself and reinserted the plug like a good little slut then sent him the video. It felt so dirty but was such a turn on at the same time.

I messaged him and asked, "Can I fuck myself with a dildo as long as I keep something in my asshole?"

"You can only fuck your asshole with your dildo. Nothing goes in your pussy until I say so." Was his response. "And I expect a video of you fucking your slutty asshole when you do it."

I sat up my camera, stuck my suction cup dildo to my shower wall and removed my butt plug. I backed on to the dildo as I felt it sliding deeper in to my asshole. I reached down and flicked my clit with my fingers as I reached my first orgasm. I withdrew from the dildo and reinserted the butt plug, blew a kiss towards the camera and hit send.

All night I could barely sleep. I don't know if it was the butt plug grinding in my ass or the fact that I was so horny that I felt like my pussy was going to explode. As hard as it was for me, I followed the rules.

I woke up and did all of normal morning stuff. Except instead of pounding my pussy I used a long skinny dildo on my asshole. I fucked my asshole with it, only teasing my clit with my fingers as I shuttered through a decent orgasm. I took a couple of pictures with the dildo in my asshole and sent them to Ryan, to show what a good little slut I was being.

I removed the dildo and replaced it with the medium butt plug. I have to say, putting the smaller plug in made me feel a little empty.

I got dressed and headed to work. Setting at a desk all day with a butt plug in is quite the feeling. I found myself doing keigals and rocking back and forth in my chair quite a bit.

Numerous times coworkers would ask me why my face looked so flushed. I would just smile and say something about it being warm in here. I could barely wait for Ryan to pick me up for lunch.

Ryan pulled up as I was setting on the bench out front enjoying a cigarette.

He looked at me with a smirk and said, "Get in slut."

I crushed out my cigarette and stepped in to his SUV.

Ryan had his pants down around his knees and was stroking his cock.

"How is your day going babe?" I asked

"Not bad." He said. "How is yours?"

"It's been excruciating. Do know how hard it has been to keep a straight face while I have this in my asshole?"I replied as I reached over and began to fondel his cock.

"It's about to get harder." He stated.

With that he pulled off on an old gravel road and parked behind an abandoned church. He reached under his seat and handed me a box.

"Open it." He said.

I opened the box and found a strange looking toy. It looks like a butt plug but like the plug part had been split down the middle. it also had a small black box with a QR code.

"I know that this is a vibrating butt plug, but what is this other stuff? I asked.

"It has a wireless remote and a the QR code, which I have already scanned by the way, allows me to control it from my phone. So even if I'm not anywhere around you, I can activate it and control the vibration." Ryan replied. "Now get out and bend over the hood." I did exactly as I was told.

Ryan raised my dress and pulled my thong down around my knees. He removed the buttplug that I had in my ass and buried his face between my ass cheeks. It felt like he was making out with my asshole. It felt fucking amazing.

I he moved back as i felt him slip his fingers in my ass, twisting and rotating his wrist.

I looked back and said, "How many fingers is that?"

"Three." He responded and kept working them in and out of my ass.

It felt fucking amazing. I was almost to point of cuming and he stopped. I heard the unmistakable sound of of lube as I felt him squirting it on to my pucked asshole.

Then he began to push the vibrating butt plug into my freshly stretched asshole. There was a strong burning as the wide head pushed it's was past my sphincter.

Ryan felt me clinching up and gave me a hard swat on my right butt cheek.

"Hold still." He ordered as he continued to slowly work the plug in and out of my asshole.

Seeing that i was tencing up, he reached around my thigh and began to finger my clit. This was the first attention that my pussy had received in days.

I immediately came and arched my ass back towards him. He used this as the opportunity to force the buttplug the rest of the way in to my asshole.

My orgasm immediately ended as pain shot through me causing me that stand up straight.

As soon as I was fully upright, Ryan hit the power button on the app on his phone and strong vibration short through me causing me to have another orgasm wave through my entire body, I fell forward against the hood to steady myself as my pussy squirted, soaking the inside of my thighs.

I turned around and saw that he had his pants down around his knees stroking his cock.

Like a good little slut I dropped to my knees. Ryan grabbed my hair and forced his cock to the back of my throat. He skull fucked me until I heard an alarm go off on his phone. He jerked me up by the hair and kissed me deeply.

He pulled away, shut the vibration off and said, "Pull your panties up and fix your mascara, it's running down your face. My lunch is over, so I have to get you back to work and I have to go to the courthouse."

He gave me one more kiss as he opened his passenger side door to help me into his SUV.

On the drive back to my office I caught myself wiggling around quite a bit in my seat. I was trying to adjust to feeling of how big this thing in my asshole was. I felt so full, but I was so turned on that I didn't really notice how uncomfortable it was.

He dropped me off at my office and gave me another passionate kiss as he played with the settings on his phone. He again shut it off as I stepped out of his SUV.

"See you tonight slut." He said as he started to drive away.

He stopped his vehicle again as I lit a cigarette and started to walk away from his vehicle. All of the sudden I felt the vibration start. It was so intense that I dropped my cigarette.

I gave him the finger as I had to steady myself on the hand rail of the steps.

He shut the vibration off as I noticed an older gentleman look at me out of the corner of his eye. I gave him a half smile and wave and tried to compose myself, and walked in.

I sent him a text that said. "This thing is driving me crazy. Please don't over do it. I have an important meeting today. "

He sent me back a winky face and a text saying, "See you tonight."

I got myself composed and made it back inside just in time for the meeting.

I walked in to the meeting room as Ryan hit me with another quick pulse of vibration. I had to steady myself on the meeting table.

My boss gave me a very strange look. I glanced back at him after the vibration stopped and said, "Sorry, I'm a little dizzy I guess. Won't happen again." Towhich he raised his eyebrows and looked bqck down at his sales reports.

I made my way to my seat and sat down. It was extremely hard to sit upright with this huge toy in my asshole.

Ryan then hit me with another pulse if vibration. It was all that I could do to keep from moaning out loud. I had to suck on my bottom lip and close my eyes until the pulsing stopped.

I sat there for a few more minutes catching my breath before another pulse of vibration shot through the plug.

This went on like this for the next 20 minutes or so. A minute or two of vibrating pulse then about few minutes of nothing. I could feel the juices flowing from my pussy as I sat there. I couldn't focus on what was being said during the meeting at all.

A salesman that was setting across from me said, "Who's phone keeps buzzing?"

Through the haze of extasy and embarrassment I raised my hand and said, " Thats mine."

"Step out and take the call." My boss said gruffly. "It could be an important client."

As I stood up to walk out, Ryan turned it on full blast. I wispered, "Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck." As I stumbled out of the meeting room. I'm sure that they thought I was drunk or high.

I made a b-line for the bathroom. Right as I shut the door he turned on the vibration started again. I stumbled over to the toilet and pulled down my panties. The crotch was absolutely soaked. I looked down and a string of pussy juice was connected from the crotch of my panties to pussy. I so badly wanted to rub one off.

I texted Ryan, "Oh my God, my pussy is aching for some attention can I please rub one out?"

"No slut. You're pussy gets no pleasure without my say so. You don't ask for your pussy to get pleasure. I will decide when and if it happens." He replied.

Just then he hit me with the maximum pulsing throbbing. I arched my hips forward and squirted across the floor of the restroom. I couldn't help but moan, "OH FUCK!" as it happens.

Then he shut it off. I took out my vape and took a couple of puff and composed myself.

I walked back into the meeting room just in time for the meeting to be over.

I made my way back to my desk wondering when he was going to "assault" my asshole again.

The anticipation of when he was going to turn on the vibration was excruciating. I couldn't think about anything except when he was going to turn it back on.

I tried to do as much work ass possible the rest of the, but it seemed like any time I would get involved in something he wou turn the vibration back on and I would completely lose track of what I was doing.

The afternoon drug on as my asshole got more and more tinder.

I finally made made my way home and tied to remove the plug so that I could go number 2. It was stuck. No matter how much I pulled it would not come out.

In desperation I texted Ryan to please come over and help me.

I needed to go so badly and I didn't know what to do.

His response was, "Push it out"....

As hard as I tried I couldn't get it to come out. I was genuinely getting concerned that i would have to go to the Emergency Room.

Then he sent me another message.

"Meet me at the front door naked on all fours."

I went to the front door and waited what seemed for like an hour. Just as I heard him pull up I got on all fours and he the vibration again. As it pulsed and vibrated I reached up and opend the front door.

He walked in and immediately took off his belt. He placed it aound my neck like a leash and led me towards the bathroom as I crawled on ky hand and knees like a depraved slut as the vibrator pulsed and vibrated in my asshole.

Once in the bathroom he took the makeshift leash off of my neck and gave 2 good firm wacks across my butt cheeks with it and ordered me to get in the tub.

"Finger your clit." He ordered

This was the first real attention that pussy had gotten in some time. Between the vibration in my asshole and the stimulation to my clit, a huge orgasm was building.

As I fingered my clit I squirted a massive stream from my pussy. This caused me to push so hard, I shot the buttplug out of my ass so hard, it the wall of the tub as I simultaneously emptied my bowels.

I couldn't believe what had just happened. I so embarrassed. Ryan chuckled while I hid my face. He turned on the shower and I collapsed in the tub as the hot water rained down over me.

"You're welcome babe." He said.

I turned to look at him to be met with a stream of piss. He was pissing on me while I lay on the floor of the tub. I felt like a dirty slut, But I was so turned on that I rolled over and opened my mouth so that he could piss directly on my face and into my open mouth while I fingered my clit.

After he finished peeing he said, "That's enough of you pleasuring yourself. Let's get this mess cleaned up."

He detached the shower head and helped me wash myself off.

"Hurry up with cleaning yourself off. I have a new toy for you." He stated.

I finished washing myself, I was barely able to stand up. My legs were so shaky. I finished my shower and stepped out of the tub. I grabbed a towel and walked into the bedroom where Ryan was laying naked.

Next to him on one side of the bed was a medium sized butt plug, but it had a wire with a dial on it and hose with an inflation bulb. He had his belt folded over on the other side of him.

My THC pen was setting on the nightstand and he pointed over at it and said, "You better take a couple of hits off of that before we get started."

I picked up my pen and took a deep rip before turning my head and blowing the smoke towards the window.

I took another deep rip and held back my cough as I approached the bed.

"Suck my cock you little stoner slut." He ordered. An order I gladly followed. As I took his cock into my mouth, I let the smoke escape my lips. something that I know he enjoys watching.

Once his cock was nice and hard, he ordered me to get on the bed face down with my ass up in the air. My asshole was super sore, but i did as instructed.

Ryan got off of the bed and walked around behind me with the toy in hand. He stood up on the bed behind me and spit on my asshole. I then felt the tip of his cock as the head began to open my sphincter. I buried my face in the pillow as his cock pushed deeper into my asshole.

"What do you say?" Ryan said in a stern voice.

"Thank you for fucking my cheating asshole daddy." I said as I held back the tears of pain.

He pushe his cock all the way in and just held it there for a few seconds before withdrawaling it.

I felt him step off of the bed. I looked over and he was looking through my nightstand drawer.

"Where is your lube?" He said sternly.

"In the top drawer sir." I replied meekly.

He grabbed the lube and squirted some in his hand then rubbed all over the tip of the butt plug. He then squirted some more and in his hand and rubbed it into my asshole.

Then i felt the pressure of him pushing the plug into my asshole. It burned so badly as I felt it push into my very sore asshole. I screamed into the pillow, making sure that I held still, or else I would get the belt.

As he pushed it in, he turned on the vibration, which helped a lot. once the plug was all the way in, he turned the vibration on full blast.

My sobs of pain became moans of pleasure. Then he squeezed the bulb forcing the inflatable butt plug to expand inside of my asshole.

The first couple pumps didn't seem to do much, but then i felt it beginning to grow.

12