Anal Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pumped it 8 more times. The pressure was immense. I finally lifted my head and begged him to stop. I knew this would warrant another swat with his belt but I felt like my ass was going to explode.

I looked up and said, "Please daddy, I can't take anymore."

He gave me two quick swats with his belt and pushed me over on to my back.

He squirted some more lube in his hand and stroked his cock. I started to roll back over thinking that he was going to fuck my asshole again, but he pushed me back over and forced my legs apart.

He steadied himself between my legs and stroked his cock up and down my slit, making sure that he rubbed the head of his cock hard over my clit.

Once he had squirming in the bed, he began to shove his cock into my pussy.

My pussy was so tight from the air filled plug in my asshole, he was barely able to get his cock into my pussy. My pussy hadn't been this tight since i was a teenager. His cock actually kind of hurt as he began to thrust it in and out.

"Oh fuck!" He exclaimed. "This is the tightest that your cheating cunt has ever been."

"I haven't played with it all week sir. I wanted it to be nice tight for you when you finally decided that my cheating cunt was worthy of your cock again." I said as his cock forced it way in and out of my pussy.

"I've missed your cock in my pussy so badly. Thank you for fucking my pussy again sir." I said as an orgasm rocked through my body.

I came so hard that I actually squeezed his cock out of my pussy and squirted hard. ai could hear the stream hit his pelvic bone.

He rolled me on to my side and released the pressure in the butt plug. Once all the pressure was out he removed the plug from my asshole. This was the first time in a week that my asshole was totally empty. It felt strange not having anything in my ass. But that didn't last to long.

Ryan rolled me on to my back and raised my legs as he sunk his cock into my asshole and kissed me passionately. While there was still quite a bit of soreness, it still felt amazing to kiss him so deeply while his cock was in my asshole.

After a few pumps he pulled his cock out and guided it back to my pussy. With one hard thrust, he was balls deep in my pussy again, grinding his pubic bone against my clit as he kissed me again.

I immediately came again. After a few seconds of him grinding into my pussy, he stopped kissing me,withdrew his cock and positioned at my asshole again, then drove his cock straight back into my asshole.

He repeated this back and forth for what felt like hours but in reality was only about 20 minutes.

He shoved his cock back into my pussy, but before he could kiss me, I pleaded with him. "Cum in my cheating cunt sir. Make me your personal cum dumpster again. Please daddy, I need your cum in my cheating pussy. Show me that you own it."

"You think you need me cum in your cheating cunt?" He asked.

"Yes. Please daddy. Show me that you own my dirty cheating cunt." I said. Talking dirty like this always get him off.

"You're not fuck anyone unless I tell you to?" He asked.

"No Daddy. This is your pussy. You own it. " I said.

"This is my cum dump. You will fuck inly who I tell you to fuck?" He said as he continued to fuck me.

"Yes Daddy, this is your personal cum dump. I fuck only who you tell me to. Please Daddy! I need your cum so bad."

I begged him as I heard him moaning.

I grabbed my vape and took a deep drag.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to cum in your cheating pussy slut!" He groaned.

"Fill my cheating pussy with your cum Daddy. Show me who owns this cunt!" I said as I exhaled. "Fill your cum dump."

I took another drag and blew the smoke out as sexy as possible as I felt his hot jets of cum hit the back of my cervix.

"Oh fuuuuucccck!" He moaned as He came.

I took another deep inhale off of my vape. As I started to exhale his kissed me deeply, sharing the sweet blueberry smoke with me as our tongues intertwined.

He collapsed next to me as I took another puff of my vape.

"So am I forgiven?" I asked him coily.

He reached over and tweaked my right nipple and said, " Yes babe. Your are forgiven."

He reached up and kissed me passionately and looked me in the eyes, almost staring into my sole and said, "I... adore you."

I know that he wanted to say that he loved me, and I so badly wanted to hear him say it. I looked back into his eyes and said, "I adore the fuck out of you. I promise I will never break your trust again."

12