Anal with Georgie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He did in the version I watched. But then, I did always wonder why he had sex with all those strangers on a park bench..."

"I'm being serious," Georgie slapped my chest lightly but she was still laughing. "You know me, John."

"Better than anyone. I think I can safely say that now."

"I don't like to quit."

"Pickle Rick!" I saluted the sky.

"Exactly. I should've stopped the moment I saw that bargain-basement tattoo artist was drawing a turd on my ankle. I could've stopped him and got it turned into a butterfly or something by someone who actually knew what they were doing, but I followed through and I'm doing the same here. So," she took a breath, "Are you up for one last, final, final round?"

I made a show of looking down my naked body where my cock stuck out like a hammered thumb. "Oh, I'm up for it."

"No promises though. If it doesn't work it doesn't work."

"It's more than I can ask for."

"I'll be on top this time. It might go better if I can control it."

"I'm in your hands." I put my own hands beneath my head to indicate my submission.

Georgie raised herself up on one elbow. She threw one of her sturdy thighs across and straddled me. I let out a low moan. I could feel her wet slit kissing the underside of my shaft. She leaned right over me, her breasts brushing my chest. For a second I thought she was coming in for a kiss. I found myself willing her closer, my lips already forming to meet hers. But, just before she got in close enough she stopped, then retreated. When she went back to sitting on me I saw she was holding the lube, which she must have reached past me to collect. I felt embarrassed but, fortunately, her eyes were downcast. When she did glance up she looked shy. Georgie had never been shy around me before. It made me want to wrap her up in my arms. To kiss her neck and... I shook myself mentally, this was starting to get beyond my control.

"Here goes," Georgie murmured, shifting back. With my stiff cock laid out before her she tentatively reached out. Her hand resting on my rigid shaft was like an electric shock. I gave an involuntary jerk upwards with my hips. Georgie gave me a questioning look but made no comment. Her hand slowly closed around me and pulled me to the upright position. It felt so good just to have her hand wrapped around me. When her eyes met mine they quickly looked away again. She turned her attention instead to my swollen cock. One hand held it in place while the other tipped up the tube of lubricant. She squeezed. Cold gel formed a small peak on the tip of my cock before spilling down the sides of my shaft and pooling where her fingers grasped me. My sister continued to squeeze until the tube gave out a dying wheeze.

"I'm not explaining that to mom," I said. Georgie smiled, but did not reply. Her hand slid up my shaft to the tip. I moaned. When it slid back down it coated me in yet another layer of lubrication. I had to be as close to frictionless as a human body could be. She dropped the lube and lifted her body up.

I held my breath. I prayed to God, to all the gods, just to let this moment last, to preserve this vision in my mind with perfect clarity for the rest of my life. My gorgeous sister, naked, but for her bikini top, straddling my body and guiding my cock towards her ass. She had to tilt her body back to line herself up with my near immovable dick. Her hand slipped and slithered as she guided me into the cleft in her butt cheeks where her pearl-sized asshole was tucked away. She docked my tip with her body and poised there on the brink, her muscles tensed, her breathing coming in short, sharp pants. She was clearly psyching herself up for this. I thought about stopping her, but I was just so aroused by her beauty and innocent curiosity that I just held my tongue and watched her. I trusted Georgie not to push herself too far, even for my sake.

Gradually she began to lower her body. Again, her asshole resisted me. Again my dick bent as it strained to pierce her tiny sphincter. Only this time, the angle seemed to be better and with her guiding me I felt the growing delight of gradually opening her up, like a flower to the morning sun. There was no sharp puncturing of her body on this occurrence. There was just a gentle easing and then, suddenly, I was in. She looked up at me and grinned. Sure, there was some pain in the corners of her eyes, but there was triumph there too. My cock was a few inches deep in her asshole. Carefully, putting most of her weight on me, she let herself slide down my length. She bit the inside of her cheek as she did this, clearly expecting another flare of pain, but it did not come. Triumphantly, she seated herself on my lap, my fat cock now sheathed in her bowels to the very hilt. This was the kind of feeling wars were fought over. If there is a heaven and I get there and this isn't the feeling I have all the time when I'm there, then I will lodge some complaints. Her body wrapped around me like the death grip of an anaconda. It squeezed and wrung out my length and she hadn't even begun to move. I had no words.

Georgie was grinning even wider, her chest pushed out proudly as she chirped, "I did it!"

"Fuck yeah you did," I grunted.

"I managed to fit your ginormous schlong in my ass."

"It feels amazing."

"Did all your wildest dreams come true?"

"Oh my God. More than you can ever know. Damn this feels good. We can just stay like this all day. Thank you, Georgie. Thank you for making this happen." I looked down my body at her. This was another moment I wanted to capture forever. Her thighs spread, her pussy gasping at me and her tight ring encircling my thickness.

"Let's just see," she murmured to herself and began to rise up my length. She lifted herself to the halfway point and paused. Even to my eyes my dick looked huge stuffed into her tiny hole. She carefully sank back down with a soft "Ooh."

"Does it still hurt?"

"A little," she frowned almost imperceptibly, "It's not so bad this time though. It feels... It feels strange. I feel really full. But, I think I'm getting used to it."

"Well, it feels incredible on my side. The best anything I've ever felt. Seriously."

"That's good to hear," her frown turned up into a lopsided smile, "I'm glad you like it." She raised herself up and down again. Still cautious, but with a growing confidence.

"I love it. That feels amazing. Just keep doing that, Georgie. You're the fucking best. I love you." I'd said those words a million times, and meant them too. Georgie and I never shied away from affection and affirmation. But the words sounded different in my mouth this time. Georgie looked at me from under a wave of dark hair that had fallen across her face. Her eyes registered surprise, but not an unwelcome one. Smiling demurely, she put her hands behind her, on my thighs, and shifted her weight onto them so that she could move her ass up and down my length with greater ease.

I could only lay back in abject bliss. Gradually she began to toy with me as she discovered her capabilities, changing her pace and increasing the distance she traveled up and down my length. Soon she was intermittently dropping down to my base, my pubic hair tickling her asshole, and swirling her hips hypnotically. It drove me wild to watch her do this.

"Mmph," Georgie grunted. I looked up to her face to see if she was in pain but, if anything, her brows were furrowed in concentration. "It's starting to feel..." she grunted again, her body working hard to milk my length, "... starting to feel... sort of nice."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I like to feel you deep inside me. Maybe if I just..." She slid a hand over her belly until her fingers dipped into her dripping folds. I ignored the mild discomfort of having all of her weight on my one leg. I was too absorbed in the sight of her plunging her ass down and splaying her labia wide, giving me the most intimate view I could imagine. Her inner skin was a vibrant pink and glistening with arousal. While her two outer fingers opened up her silken purse her middle finger dug for the hidden pearl within her flesh.

"Oh, Georgie," I groaned as she firmly planted herself down on me once more. Her finger was flicking rapidly across the apex of her drooling sex. Her mouth shaped into an 'o' of surprise at the unexpected pleasure kindling within her.

"John?" It came out as a question. There was confusion in her expression. Was being fucked in the ass by your brother supposed to feel this good?

"I feel it too, George," she didn't need to clarify any further. I knew what she was thinking. "Whatever you're feeling, it probably feels twice as good for me."

"Hmm," she drew her lips in. The expression in her eyes changed too. They were unfocused, under heavy lids and staring straight into mine with a palpable lust matched only by my own. This was going way beyond a friendly little buttfuck between siblings.

Georgie began to bounce as she caressed her sex. Her boobs jiggled and swayed with the motion. The pressure on my cock was immense. There was a cognitive dissonance between the need to immediately ejaculate inside her and an equal need to try and make this pleasure last as long as possible. It was starting to untether my mind from reality.

Georgie whined with pathetic need. Her weight shifted forward suddenly. She stooped over me, her weight on her knees, her ass now rhythmically thumping down on me. Her dense flesh rippled with the motion. All the while her fingers burrowed into her cleft. Deeper and swifter.

Her tits. My God! Her tits. The way she was positioned over me combined with the pounding of her hips was making them flip and flop with mesmerizing fluidity. I couldn't help myself. I raised my hands and caught them on a downswing. I pinched the heavy flesh between my fingers. Georgie threw back her head and moaned. As I massaged her tits a nipple popped free like a pea from a ripe pod. It was perfect, like the rest of her. The size of a button, it barely rose above her skin. The areola around it diffuse and just barely a few shades darker than the pale skin of her breast. With little assistance from me it bounced free of its housing, the triangle of fabric rolling up with little effort and letting flesh pour out. I thumbed the hard little nipple, loving how it made Georgie gasp. Her asshole tightened on me like a snare. While I did this I tugged aside the other side of her top and laughed joyously as the twin pendulums slapped against my chest with each rock of her pelvis. I could feel the back of her hand fluttering on my belly as she trilled it over her clit.

When I looked back I saw that Georgie was not laughing. Her face was serious. The most serious I'd ever seen it. Something was burning in the blackness of her eyes. It drew me in like a moth. Her hair half-covered her face. Her lips were parted. The urge to kiss those lips was overwhelming. This had started as an experiment, we'd not intended there to be any real intimacy, had we? But now it was smoldering deep within both of us. My heart was hammering. The depth of the feeling welling up from within me was terrifying. Sex was one thing but, as any person in the sex industry could attest, there was nothing more intimate than a kiss. Despite my earlier confusion, I knew that if our lips met now there would be no return. It would amount to relegating every woman I ever met from henceforth to a distant second place. I balked at the enormity of that knowledge. Could I put that burden on Georgie?

I made the only other choice I had. I seized her bouncing tits and stretched them down to my mouth. If Georgie was disappointed by me chickening out of the kiss she soon got over it. When my lips latched around her bee sting of a nipple she purred. I closed my eyes and licked the nubbin furiously. Her asshole clutched at my length. Her back arched and her thighs pistoned her backside forcefully down on my cock.

I groped her tits with a desperate need, my tongue lashing across them, stirring her flat nipples to new heights. Georgie held my head in both hands, clutching it to her breasts. I tasted her sweat and sunscreen. I lost myself in her. I sucked her tits until her skin was red and raw. My hips were bouncing uncontrollably off the blanket, impaling her over and over. I was being smothered in the most wonderful way possible and it was prodding me to the edge of the gangplank like the point of a sword. The end was inevitable and resistance was futile.

I wrenched my lips free of her. As her nipple popped out, now as fat as a ripe cherry, I opened my mouth to warn her that I was about to come. Georgie must have been waiting for me. I barely started her name before she pounced on me, her open mouth locking with mine and her tongue punching forcefully into my mouth, knocking the words out of me and wrestling my tongue into submission.

My eyes went wide with surprise. I was so shocked by the hunger of her lust that, where a moment ago I thought I'd seen my climax approaching like a blip on the horizon, I was obliterated as it slammed into me like an unseen freight train from the side. I couldn't do anything more than groan into her mouth as she sucked her own juices off my tongue. My cock erupted inside her. A spasm went through my body like someone has fed me through a wringer from my head down to my crotch. My hips slammed into her ass and I gushed thick, hot cum deep into her bowels.

Georgie, overwhelmed by the stimulus of our kiss, her strumming fingers and my cock detonating at her core, succumbed an instant later. She screamed her climax into my mouth. Her body jerked spasmodically. Her anus contracted and relaxed in rapid succession, milking blast after blast of semen out of me. There were tears of sheer ecstasy in the corners of my eyes. Georgie and I were locked together in an ugly, jerking, clumsy tangle of limbs, hair, and quivering flesh. Each movement from one of us set off a spasm in the other, creating a chain reaction of pleasure that I was worried we might not escape.

Finally, as the last dollops of cum were forced out of my depleted balls, I was able to move my chest sufficiently to take in great gulping breaths of air, the same air Georgie was breathing, hot and sweetly scented. Her body was bonelessly draped over mine, my cock still buried its full length inside her even as it grew slack.

Our bodies stuck together with the sweat and the daytime heat. It felt wonderful to laze like that. I wanted to hold Georgie in my arms forever. We might have dozed off if Georgie's phone hadn't beeped and shattered the silence. Even then, we might have ignored it, but Georgie mumbled tiredly, "Have to look. Could be mom."

"No," I groaned, clutching at her as she peeled her naked body off mine. She moved like she weighed a thousand pounds. My chest felt cool without her large breasts sandwiched between us. She gave me a long loving look. I reached up and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Flushed from our lovemaking, she'd never looked more gorgeous. It felt like a fist was inside my chest, crushing my heart. My hand lingered on her cheek. She turned and kissed my thumb. I gave an involuntary laugh and the spell was broken.

"Okay," I sighed. Georgie moved with a reluctance I shared. She rose to her knees, my limp cock popping free. A stream of cum poured out of her, drizzling my abdomen, cock, and thighs. There was a lot of cum. A lot.

Georgie stifled a laugh with her hand. I looked at the mess with wide eyes. I must have emptied a month's worth of spunk into her. "Fuck," I half-laughed too, "I didn't know my balls held that much."

"That's not even all of it," Georgie giggled and patted her tummy, "It feels so good inside me." I didn't know how to respond. An awkward silence followed. Georgie ended it by crawling over to her phone. She stared at the screen a moment then wrinkled her nose and said, "Yup, mom's on her way."

"Damn," I threw an arm over my eyes. I allowed myself a moment to flash through the memories of what had just occurred. Bright, clear images of my sister's naked body, her beautiful face twisted in rapture, my cock thrusting into her, played across my mind. My cocked stirred despite its limp exhaustion. A soft kiss brushed my lips. I tasted salt and sweetness. When I opened my eyes I was looking point-blank into Georgie's. Her hair fell in a heavy tangle around us. This was definitely not a dream. Thank God for that. I wanted to burst with the joy of it, to scream at the top of my lungs. I settled for another kiss. I felt the weight of Georgie's breast as it settled, plump and marshmallowy, on my chest. Only our lips touched, but we lingered like that, the intimacy between us building, layer upon layer, on a foundation that was already rock-solid.

When Georgie broke the kiss I let out a long, shuddering sigh. She leaned in and whispered, warm breath tickling my ear, "Just imagine what we can do in a couple of weeks when we leave for college and have a place all to ourselves."

For answer, I sat up, took her face in my hands, and gave her a kiss charged with the full force of my love for her. When I released her she was so dizzy from the blast of raw passion that I had to help her to stand on legs as unsteady as those of a newborn fawn.

Georgie's whispered words still buzzed pleasantly in my ear like the sounds of the bees collecting nectar all around us. Suddenly college held no terrors for me. I might not know any better what I wanted from my life, other than that I wanted that life to be filled with Georgie. The thought of spending the years ahead living with my sister, exploring each other's bodies and this newly uncovered aspect of our relationship was thrilling almost beyond comprehension.

Still naked, we tiredly picked up our clothes and the blanket. Georgie gave me a tender smile, her cheeks flushing with warmth. I grinned back. Arms around each other as much for balance as for an unwillingness to break contact, we made our way through a rose-tinged haze of warmth and love back towards the house. Comfortable.