Anamika's Life Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Lovely Indian Wife enters the movie industry.
5.6k words
4.05
36.9k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of Anamika, my current wife and then girl-friend and her entry into the movie industry.

The year is 2007 and the city is Mumbai, India. We had been dating for over 6 years and were childhood sweethearts. Anamika of today looks very different from the Anamika of 2007. Back then she was just a young 21 year old. She was extremely fit with toned abs and was top heavy with her 34C breasts and was about average height for an Indian girl. Her face was round and her cheeks were plump. Her bubbly personality shone through her eyes and in her captivating smile and she styled her hair in the popular fashion made famous by Rachel Green; bangs.

Anamika loved to dance and her dream was to become a bollywood actress. I was a little more conventional in my dreams and had joined one of India's best engineering colleges after a gruelling entrance examination. My college used to have one of Mumbai's best cultural festivals and every year Anamika used to be there as a part of her college contingent. Anamika's college had the hottest girls (she being one of them) and every one looked forward to them performing on stage.

Anamika and I were in our third year of college and Anamika was the lead dancer and choreographer of her college's dance troupe. This was her final year and she had not won this competition despite participating for two years and was a runner-up both years, she desperately wanted to win it this time. We were discussing what they could put up one afternoon and we thought that it should be a show that would really bring out the difference between our colleges.

We thought the best way would be to have the females try and seduce the men. Anamika struck on an even better idea that two females will fight for the man and the so-called 'Desi/Indian' girl will win over the guy. Anamika was to play the Indian girl, Terence was to be the guy and another girl Natasha was to be the western girl. Terence and Natasha were in a relationship in real life but in the performance Anamika would end up with Terence.

The entire performance consisted of four different scenes in four song clippings. The first song clipping was a western number between Natasha & Terence which got the crowd screaming and shouting. Natasha was in a LBD and her tall svelte figure won the hearts of the mostly boys crowd.

The second one was an Indian number between Anamika & Terence. In this song, Anamika was wearing loose trousers coupled with a pink sports bra under what can be best described as a pink beach cover-up. The cover-up didn't actually cover-up a whole lot as it was almost completely transparent and was held together by just a single button below her bra. It had a wide neck which then joined at the button and then again flared out below that so that Anamika's sports bra was apparent as was her naked belly.This bold dress was itself a crowd-pleaser and they whistled and hollered even before Anamika danced a single step. Terence was in a dhoti (an Indian men's sarong that looks like loose trousers) only. Both of them looked extremely good together on stage and Terence was a treat for the eyes for the girls in the audience as Anamika was for the boys.

The third one was a famous Indian number called 'Dance of Envy' starring Anamika & Natasha. In this segment, Anamika's cover-up was discarded and she did her famous belly dance while having just her sports bra on. Natasha had an evening gown with a slit on which displayed her sexy legs. The crowd were ready to bring down the house but they hadn't seen anything yet.

The last one was between Anamika & Terence where Terence professes his love for A. This was super steamy and Anamika was dressed up in a white backless blouse which had a v-neck with just 1 button in the front. She had paired that with a white mini-skirt which looked like a short dhoti which left her luscious legs and quite a lot of her thighs bare. She looked like 'Zeenat Aman' from 'Bhor Bhaye Panghat Pe' meets 'Priyanka Chopra' from 'Ram Chahe Leela'.

The song was a naughty holi number and had a lot of touchy-feely steps where Terence holds her facing the audience by her waist, does a full leg split so that his face was at her stomach level and kisses her stomach and then rubs her stomach with the red colour while Anamika has an aroused facial expression. He then turns her so that her back is to the audience and spanks her once while she looks back to the audience and rubs her entire back with green colour. The song ends with Anamika lying on the floor face up with her legs folded under her butt leading to a natural arched back. Her legs are towards the backstage and her face towards the audience and in this position, her cleavage was pretty apparent as her back was arched. Terence empties a barrel of water on her in the spirit of holi. He then does a handstand push up and on the way down sucks on her navel button for a couple of seconds, while on his hands he walks a couple of steps forward and again does a handstand pushup, this time planting a kiss each on the top of her cleavage of both of her breasts and then again walks a couple of steps forward and lays on top of her completely which pushes even more of her breasts outward and increases the view of her cleavage for the audience. He then kisses her square on the lips for a good fifteen seconds with Anamika's hands pulling him into herself by the back of head.

This was way back in 2007 and kissing in bollywood was not even common-place and the entire audience was stumped and a lot of the men had clearly visible hard-ons. After a few seconds of complete silence, the audience broke into a standing ovation with shouts of "Once more". The compere (a young VJ) came on stage and he was wide-eyed and congratulated the troupe on one of the hottest compositions that he has seen and gave a big hug to Anamika while getting a cheap thrill of crushing her breasts into him and introduced her like one of the WWE divas, holding her hand up and twirling her around. They went on to win the competition.

Post the awards ceremony, the three of them came back to my hostel room to celebrate and I brought up the end, where Terence kissed Anamika. Natasha said the same thing and asked why they made that change. Terence and Anamika both looked down and said that it was somewhat unplanned but felt right. Terence said that after the provocative dance he could not resist looking at Anamika's lips and the passion in her eyes and Anamika said that once Terence kissed her, it felt right and kissed him back. Natasha and I looked at each other completely flummoxed and said that we thought they might have made a last minute change but if it was unplanned and both of them felt right while kissing each other, what did it mean for our current relationships. Anamika said that she loved me and this was a caught in the moment type of thing and Terence said the same. All three, Terence, Natasha and Anamika were hoping to get into bollywood and Anamika and Terence reasoned that this was bound to happen in their future careers. I was still a little bit uncomfortable but eventually agreed after Anamika came up to me and kissed me. I knew then that I could do anything for this girl.

This kickstarted Anamika's career in the glam industry, she appeared in quite a few TVCs and also got to walk the ramp for a few fashion designers. It seemed that Anamika was on track to become the next big thing and I couldn't be happier for her. All through this we were going steady but to not let it impact Anamika's career, we hid our relationship.

1.5 years later, I had graduated college and had gotten a well-paying job. Anamika with her constant workouts and diet plans had gotten even more gorgeous. One evening, while discussing, we realised that she was stagnating as despite multiple auditions she was not able to crack movies. She was getting opportunities for TV sitcoms but she didn't want to take those up. During our discussions I told her that while the industry knows her, she is not very well known outside and hence has a limited fan following leading to her not being bankable. I told her despite her many TVCs and ramp walks, no one in my office or her parent's home-town knew her. She agreed and said that it makes sense and while we were discussing we came up with a plan which would surely get her noticed. In the next awards show, she would walk the red carpet in a dress which would definitely get her clicked and pasted across the Page 3 section of newspapers across the country. We joked that it's too sad that google invented image search after J Lo's dress else they would have to do it again for this one.

The next awards show was the filmfare awards. The trophy for the filmfare was a black lady. Anamika was going to dress up as the black lady for the show. She would be in a two piece dress made out of satin. The top would be a tiny blouse which would be loosely bound behind her back and would just cover her breasts and keep her shoulders bare. A thin string around her neck would hold the blouse up. The bottom would be a floor level wrap around sort of skirt with a thigh slit all the way up to her hips. Her entire belly and back would essentially be exposed. Her hair would be done up in a messy wet style.

As she got on the red carpet, the entire paparazzi crew got in line to click her and she got into the pose of the trophy so that they could make sense of the dress. In this pose her entire leg was exposed as was her belly and underarms and it showed her extreme sexiness. I was casually standing on the side while she shone in the limelight.

During the show, she bumped into one of bollywood's biggest superstar who joked that he hasn't been able to get his hand around the actual trophy, maybe he should just hold her to see how it looks. She said sure and snuggled upto him. He put his hand around her and lifted her up sideways so that her feet were about a foot off the ground. She took the pose of the trophy once more with both her hands above her head and her right leg bent from the knee. This displayed her entire right leg to the camera and quite a lot of the right side of her left leg as well since she was at an angle and the satin of the dress had bundled down to her left side of her left leg.The superstar had her lifted for an entire minute while the cameras kept on clicking. Anamika did not look to cover herself as the intent was to get some exposure but in her current position she was also showing her thong underwear and part of her bum was also on display. I just came up behind her to limit that exposure. However, quite a lot of the members of the audience that were behind me started taking pictures with their mobile phone cameras.

She was plastered on Page 3 the next day but they only put up her decent pictures since newspapers can't risk showing too much exposure but the digital world was plastered with her pictures showing her complete exposure. Her name's search trend grew exponentially over the subsequent few days on google.

Couple of weeks later was the IIFA awards show. The trophy for IIFA looks like two trees entwined with a hollow in the middle. For this award, Anamika's dress had a huge hollow cut out in the middle of her dress and one side of the dress had a large outward solar flare type pattern. The dress was golden in colour with a hook at the very top and then a cut out from the top till her navel. This would showcase the inner curves of her breasts to everyone and quite a bit of the shape of her bosom from a slight angle. She had applied an artificial henna tattoo around her navel in the same solar flare type pattern as the trophy. It was closed from below the navel to five inches above her knees and her entire legs would be on display as well.

Since the IIFA awards were not in India, Anamika had gone alone and I was at home. While typically a person like Anamika wouldn't get to be seated amongst the stars, seeing her dress, the host of the awards show pulled her next to the stars whom he talked with during the awards show. This got Anamika the exposure that she otherwise would not have had on national TV and the national TV viewers the exposure of Anamika that they would have otherwise not got. In one of the interviews that the host had with a female bollywood superstar, Anamika is in the background just looking straight ahead but her breasts are very clearly on display. This pole-vaulted (pun intended) her onto national news a second time. This time there were quite a few video clips of her uploaded as well since she was in this state for pretty much the entire 3 hour awards show.

Anamika got a call from a casting director a couple of weeks later. She went to the casting director's office in a dress which she looked really pretty in and which highlighted her ample breasts and if she bent just the right way she could give the director a pretty good view of them. The casting director told her what the role was; it was a small but pivotal part in an upcoming movie. Anamika was to do an item dance for the anti-hero and afterwards the anti-hero would force himself on her and the hero would come and save her which would be the start of the climax. Usually, this would be the part of the lead actress so it was quite an important role in the context of Indian cinema.

The casting director explained that it will entail some skin show and some forced intimate scenes as well. Anamika being the charmer bent a little bit with folded hands and told the casting director that she was leaving her career in his hands. In doing so, Anamika was aware that she was giving the casting director a very good view of her boobs and the casting director realised that Anamika was a go-getter and right for this role. The casting director told her that he understands that Anamika wants it and informed her that it would involve a lot more as this was a movie going in for the 'A' rating. Anamika told him that it shouldn't be a problem.

The casting director informed her that he had seen her dance and doesn't foresee any challenges with her not being able to meet the choreographer's audition. He however said that he did foresee some challenges in her being able to do the scenes where the anti-hero forces himself on her. He showed her some scenes that the director would seek inspiration from but told her that it would be a lot more than that as the times had changed and this movie was going to be for adults. He told her that this will make her exposure at the IIFA awards seem tame. Anamika was ready for it and told him that if she wasn't ready for more she wouldn't have pulled the stunts at the two awards ceremony. The casting director okayed her and told her that he will recommend her but the director may want to take a subsequent audition. The director said that he was fine if the choreographer was fine and the choreographer after a quick audition okayed Anamika.

The setting of the song was that Anamika's character was called in to perform for the anti-hero's gang as a celebration. Anamika was to be in a north Indian Anarkali Salwar Suit (a long frock-style top with a tight fitted bottom) and perform a traditional Indian dance. Typically, these dances were performed for the Kings of the old ages and the dancers would aim to seduce them so that they get the benefits of the king's largesse. The aim of this scene was something similar where Anamika was to dance for the anti-hero. The Anarkali that Anamika was to wear was black, backless with transparent sleeves and transparent below her boobs as well. The neckline was a sweet-heart neck which would show her delicious décolletage if she bent down.

On the set were a lot of men and almost all had a scrungy evil look about them. Anamika was to be the only dancer for them. So, when Anamika reached the set on the day of the shooting she was a little bit surprised by the number of extras around as during practice there were just 4-5 people and the practice was mostly focused on her, the anti-hero and a couple of extras. The choreographer and director briefed her and told her to not worry as these are all regular extras and not people picked up from the streets, which is what they looked like.

In the first paragraph of the song, Anamika danced solo on a stage and showed her awesome dancing prowess. There were quite a few sensual movements where she felt herself up and a shot focused on her bare back as well. Near the end of the first paragraph, she is twirling and her dress billows up and the camera moves to the PoV of the audience and shows her naked belly, the camera then moves to the top looking down and shows her wonderful cleavage as she collapses on the stage and the camera again moves to the PoV of the audience to show a downblouse shot.

Anamika then gets up and steps off the stage to dance with the audience. In one of the shots, Anamika was to bend down in front of the anti-hero and swing from left to right from her lower back which would give the anti-hero an amazing view of her cleavage and by extension the camera as well as the shot was to be from the anti-hero's PoV.

In, yet another shot, that was to be taken from the side, she was to dance between two of his gang members, giving one of the gang members a short rub down with her boobs from his stomach to as high as she could get on his chest. As she reached the top of his chest, the gang member would lower his mouth for a kiss and she would turn, leading to him kissing her cheek and she would turn around and then repeat the same to the other gang member who would kiss her other cheek. Both the gang members were to kiss and suck in her plump cheeks. While, she would be giving one of them a rub-down the other one would be pinching her bare back. And as she would move away from them, the shot was to move to the back and while she would move away from both of them they would be rubbing her bare back.

The last shot was for Anamika to sit on the anti-hero's lap and his hands would grope and pinch her belly over her dress while he hugged her from the back with a couple of zooms on Anamika's face showing that she is enjoying his cheap thrills. He would plant wet kisses on her back and bend her forward again while licking her back and giving the camera a beautiful view of her cleavage. The song would end with the anti-hero moving his hands from her belly up to her boobs and pulling her up from the bent position by holding her boobs, leading to her massive cleavage spilling over the top of her anarkali. Her back is then up against him as he licks the nape of her neck and then bites into her shoulder before he again starts to rub his cheek on her back with a dreamy look on his face and the camera zooms out.

Anamika was happy with the song shoot as it was just as decided with Anamika getting to display her dancing prowess and also her sexiness.

After the dance, she was to change into a saree and just hang around in the party for dinner and socialize with the guests. The Saree and blouse that she had to wear were again black in colour. The saree was transparent and the blouse was sleeveless and had a noodle strap with a daring v-neck in the front that wrapped around her breasts and tied around her neck with a shoelace knot. The material in front of her blouse made it look almost like a bikini and not a conservative one at that. Her saree was also worn low at the waist and showed almost 3 inches of skin below her navel. She had two dialogues in that scene and afterwards as she goes to leave, the anti-hero is to force himself on her.

This was picturised by the anti-hero, removing the pallu (upper-part) of her saree while in a standing position and exposing her bare tummy and overly large breasts which were barely contained in her blouse. She was to move to cover herself with her hands crossed at which point a lackey of the villain was to step in behind her and remove her hands from the front and hold them tightly behind her while tying them up. In this struggle, some of her underboob would also be visible and the lackey while removing her hand from her chest would grab a quick feel of her boobs.

12