Anamika's Life Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The villain would then grab hold of her by her stomach and smash his head into her large cleavage and lap around with his tongue and kiss all over her breasts. He would then turn her around and untie the knot of her blouse around her neck and it would fall down to her stomach hanging by a single thread in the back and since the shot was from the back but at a slight angle, Anamika's side boobs would be visible to the camera and a lot of the lackeys would get a full frontal view and were supposed to mock collapse from the shock. He would then turn her towards himself from the opposite side of the camera and bear hug her while running his tongue all over her face from her neck to the top of cheeks and then end by running them over her lips and biting down on them. Again, quite a lot of Anamika's side boobs would be visible as the camera angle moves to the side with both of them in the center of the frame.

He would then pick up Anamika from below her butt and hold her like a sack of potatoes on his shoulders. Here, the shot would be taken from the anti-hero's back which would expose for a split second, as he would lift Anamika up, her bare breasts and would then expose her complete bare back as she would be bent down from the waist over the anti-hero's shoulder. Anamika would be struggling and kicking and so there were some shots with her side boobs being visible and the anti-hero while trying to restrain her would be groping her ass..He would then take her to another room and lay her down on the bed while she covers herself up with her hands. The hero was to enter at that point and the shot would move to the hero and the anti-hero fighting while Anamika escapes.

While shooting the last scene, the hero entered. He was the same superstar who had held her in the awards show. He talked to the director and got Anamika another scene where the hero would use Anamika to attack the anti-hero and it would be a funny fight with Anamika as the prop. Only issue was that they would need to shoot it another day since the scene had to be thrashed out.

Couple of days later, they regrouped and the director told Anamika that the end of her scene with the anti-hero would be reworked and explained the additional scene with the superstar.

After the anti-hero lays Anamika on the bed and she covers herself with her hands,the anti-hero then gets on top of her while moving her hands over her head and would kiss and bite the upper fleshy part of her breasts while roughly kneading them and rubbing his face in them. He would lay completely on top of Anamika and kiss her on the lips. This would again show Anamika's side boobs as they get crushed under the weight of the anti-hero.

The hero then enters and in a single swoop pulls the anti hero back and covers up Anamika with her own blouse which was around her belly. This exposed Anamika a lot more than the earlier scenes as not done right, her full breasts were visible to the camera. In the next scene, the hero picks Anamika up and twirls her so that her back is facing him and him tying the blouse on her back and turning her to drape her pallu and get her facing him. She is supposed to have a look of gratitude and at the same time the hero kicks someone behind her in the shins and that lackey trips onto Anamika and she is shown dropping forward and the hero breaks her fall with his hand on her bare belly while the lackey falls down by rolling off of Anamika while grabbing hold of her pallu. This shows her extremely sexy bare back.

The hero not aware that the lackey had grabbed hold of her pallu pulls Anamika up and her bare belly is again shown, the hero spins Anamika so that her saree slips out of the lackey's hands and Anamika drapes it on her upper body and ends with her back towards the hero while his hand is still on her belly. He kicks her left foot from behind which turns into a groin kick to the anti-hero. This would get Anamika to bend backwards from the knee as all the weight would be on her right foot and the hero was seen as supporting her with her back on his folded leg. He is then shown pushing her upwards using his leg as the anti hero is again approaching and she is shown comically getting upright but fumbling and starting to fall on the opposite side as the hero moves forward to punch the hero with his right hand while supporting Anamika again by breaking her fall with his left hand as Anamika gets into the same position as earlier with her knees bent only on the opposite side and while she got flipped her pallu is again shown falling off. The shot was from above and this barred her luscious belly once again where the camera zoomed in to her cleavage and her belly button and the hero's face with each punch.

After this, he helps Anamika stand-up and she hugs him with her tied hands around the hero's head. The hero again holds her from on the sides of her waist and lifts her as she delivers the final backward kick to the anti-hero which lands him into a dust-bin but both Anamika and the hero fall down with Anamika landing on top of the hero with his face between her cleavage. Anamika is shown trying to get up but is shown collapsing again as her hands are still tied and again crushing the hero's face with her cleavage and that's when the heroine of the movie comes in and the hero pushes her aside and the scene cuts to a song and dance sequence between the hero and the heroine.

After the shoot, Anamika came to my house and informed me of what happened. I was stunned and Anamika told me that she has her doubts as well but if this doesn't get her recognised nothing will. Hearing her describe the scene had gotten me hard and she was turned on since morning, so we went to bed and made love a couple of times, once with me on top and I pound into her while sucking the boobs that had been mauled by one and touched by another man today. The second time with her on top and she rode me out to her will. After both of us cleaned up and got into bed to sleep, she told me that if after this she doesn't get some more meatier roles, she will quit bollywood and I told her that if after this she does get more meatier roles, I will quit my current job to try and start my own business.

The next day, Anamika was sent the daily rushes of the shoot of the days that she was part of. Rushes are the unedited footage from the filming. Anamika asked if I wanted to see it, knowing very well what my answer was. She could feel me getting hard just on the prospect of seeing the footage of the scenes that I had heard. She told me that I was a naughty boy and put on the DVD and sat beside me.

At the start of the song, I was fine and commented that she looked very hot and told her that she won't need to quit bollywood. I resisted touching myself when the shot with Anamika swaying in front of the anti-hero came on as it showed her enormous lovely boobs and one of the camera angles was completely zoomed on her boobs. As the shoot progressed and they came to the part where she was between the two lackeys and was giving them a rub-down, I could not hold it anymore and started touching myself. She looked at me bewildered and I told her that the kiss was a phenomenal touch. We actually saw the raw footage where they had tried 4 different kisses on Anamika and one was even on her lips from both the side-dancers.

When we got to the scene where the anti-hero removes her saree and laps around in her cleavage, she started touching me and told me that this looks way hotter on reel then what it was while shooting in real life. We paused the viewing there as she started to blow me. Now, she was a very sexy girl and had a wonderful personality but the thing she did even better was giving a blow job. She played with the tip of the head of my cock till it started leaking pre-cum. She drank the pre-cum and then took my entire cock in her mouth while lapping it around with her tongue. She did this for a couple of minutes and I was ready to cum and she knew it. She held me completely in place while she deep-throated me as I came straight into the back of her mouth and into her stomach. She liked me keeping my pubic hair shaved precisely so that she could do this and it paid off handsomely to me.

After my first orgasm, we re-started the video and the scenes continued to get hotter.

When we got to the part where Anamika was getting mauled by the anti-hero, I couldn't believe it as she was moving around the set in front of 20 odd people with just pasties on her naked boobs and the anti-hero really went to town on her boobs and and I couldn't resist doing the same. Anamika paused the video as I started sucking on her lovely boobs, luckily without the pasties. Anamika always loved attention to her boobs and I brought her to her first orgasm by sucking, biting and pulling her nipples. In the end, we were able to finish the 3 hour footage (15 minutes through multiple camera angles and re-takes) after almost 6 hours since we had to pause four times to relieve ourselves.

We watched the favorite parts of this video the next day as well and couldn't keep our hands off each other while doing so. She gets particularly turned on by the part where she falls onto the hero and smashes his face with her boobs as she told me that she could feel him getting turned on and they shot that scene 4-5 times and once the hero had taken her right boob into his mouth, another time, he had lapped around just like the anti-hero between her boobs. She told me that she should have been offended but she liked that she could turn on the heart-throb of millions.

This was how Anamika entered the world of movies.

12