Ananda Ch. 01: Visiting Her Nanny

Story Info
Daughter of my friends comes to visit.
2.4k words
4.23
36.2k
33

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in the story are over 18.

- - -

Our friends from work left the states so Rian could go back to Ireland with his wife and stepdaughter. He had strong family ties there, so my wife and I were happy for them, but we knew we would miss them. It is not often that four fun smart nerds are hanging out, drinking to excess, and solving the philosophical issues of the ages. I had worked with them both for years and had watched their daughter Ananda grow up. She was always precocious, and since a smart single mom had raised her, Ananda tended to talk like a smart adult with a few different interests.

Ananda turned 18, and she graduated from high school with grades good enough to get into a top university. She was gifted with a trip back to the states to visit her nanny who had raised her like a granddaughter. Nanny lived in our little town, so we offered to entertain Ananda for an evening out, which would give us a chance to catch up.

My wife worked downtown in the nearby big city. The plan was for me to pick up Ananda at Nanny's then drive to the city to meet up with my wife, Holly.

This is not a story where Ananda has grown into a porn star with bleached blonde hair, huge tits, wearing fuck-me pumps, and a barely-there dress. Ananda looked pretty much like she did when she left if you know what I mean. She was just starting to get a few curves, and she had some muscle tone from playing lacrosse. She was wearing a summer cotton dress with an elastic neck and flip flops. Typically attractive average teen girl. The one change was she wasn't wearing glasses, so I assumed she had contacts.

She gave me a big hug and was genuinely glad to see me. As I mentioned, she was always precocious. She always wanted to hang out with me or ride with me if I was making a beer run to the liquor store. The upside was that she was cute and could hold an intelligent conversation. The downside was that I was careful not to tempt fate. And since my wife was only eight years older than Ananda, I had my schoolgirl kink in place.

Friday traffic inbound to the city was moving, so we made good time and found convenient parking. We met up with Holly as planned and walked over the food, beer, wine, and music street fest in the old town district. It wasn't legal for Ananda to drink, but I bought an extra white wine and a soda, dumped the soda, and poured the wine into the other glass. The food and music were great, and we all had a couple of drinks.

As the sun was going down, the party was going strong. I sat down on the curb for a minute to make an adjustment while the girls were dancing. Ananda danced up behind me and draped her dress over my head. When she pulled the dress off me, I looked at my wife and smiled, and Holly smiled back at me.

Holly knew I was more than a little pervy for young girls. Hell, that's how we got hooked up. I just surprised everyone by marrying her. We had a fun and slightly kinky sex life. I had never cheated on her and wasn't looking to do so. But sexy fun is sexy fun, and we were having fun.

At the end of the evening, we drove in my car back to the Park and Ride to get Holly's car. Holly jumped out and sped off in her car to home while I took Ananda back to Nanny's.

I said to Ananda, "You are a good date."

Ananda smiled and said, "Thank you. It's nice to be appreciated."

I said, "Oh, you are going to be appreciated. Give me your panties.'

Ananda looked at me and smiled, but she didn't move.

I said, "Look, there are some good reasons to wear panties on a date. And there are good reasons to go without panties at all. But if you wear them, there is no good reason to have them still when you get home. That's a sign of a bad date." I paused and let her think about this. "So, if you want me to explain, slip your panties off and give them to me."

Ananda was precocious and smart. She acted like an adult and wanted to know adult things. So I wasn't surprised when she lifted her dress and slipped her panties off and handed them to me. They were small little cotton briefs with some kind of cartoon character on them.

"The reason you don't wear panties is that it will make you feel flirty and sexy. It will be exciting. In fact, I think young girls should go without panties every day. You can have fun almost or really flashing your date or other people. If your date isn't sure what you are wearing, you can be sure he will be trying to peek to find out. You can have fun exciting him with a little flash. Try it now. Flip your dress up and down to give me a peek."

Ananda looked at her lap and flipped her dress up and then quickly down. She smiled. She liked the game. She flipped it up and down a few more times, and then gave me a long look.

There was enough light in the parking lot so that I could see the beautiful skin of her athletic thighs, the down on her tummy and mons, and a few fine public hairs. The view was intoxicating. She parted her legs a little. After a few moments, she dropped her dress back to cover herself.

My heart was racing. After I regained control, I said, "There are many good reasons to wear panties on a date. First, there is a wide variety of sexy and beautiful panties you can wear, from transparent g-strings to expensive lace high-cut confections. You don't have to wear little girl panties like these -- I held up her cotton briefs -- although sometimes that can be sexy, too. And if you are wearing sexy panties, you can give your audience a peek. The older men you come across will especially appreciate that. And, finally, if you are wearing panties, it gives you an opportunity to slip them off and hand them to your date. Just like you did with me, that's the signal of a good date. Very exciting. Thank you."

Ananda beamed with the joy of accomplishment. Then she got a puzzled look on her face. She said, "How will I know whether to wear them or not?" An important adult tactical question.

I said, "Honey, a teen girl knows more about love and seduction than most guys will ever know. You'll know. And more than that, you will develop a large number of subtle techniques to attract and delight your man in many different situations, public and private. You are so smart, and worldly already, you will be a star at this. I'm sure of it."

Ananda said, "Cool. What else can you teach me?"

I said, "Are you a good kisser? Let's find out." I released our seat belts and reclined the seats slightly. I pulled her to me and nibbled her small lips. She nibbled back, so I flicked my tongue out a bit, and she flicked back. I gave her a gentle kiss. I don't think she had much experience, if any, kissing a man, but as in so much else, she was a precocious fast learner. Soon she was kissing me with passion. My hands roamed her arms, her back, and down to hold her ass.

We kept kissing and using our tongues more. I put my hand under Ananda's dress so I could feel her bare ass. I rubbed down into her crotch and then rubbed two fingers along her labia. She started wriggling and kissing me harder. I pushed one finger into her folds and touched her clit. She jumped and made a noise of surprise.

I said, "Ananda, are you ready to see my cock now?" She nodded, so with some adjustments, I got my pants open and pushed them down. "Feel free to touch it and hold it. Look at it up close. You don't have to be afraid of it. You will learn to have great fun with a lot of cocks. I hope that mine is the first."

Ananda held my cock with one and then both hands. She slid her hands along the length and used a hand to hold my balls. She got in close and really gave it a look.

I said, "It's okay to lick it a little, and taste it, and put it in your mouth. With practice, you will get really good at this, and it will drive guys wild. It's important not to let your teeth scrape it. Move it in and out of your mouth and use some suction. Use your hands to stroke the shaft."

Ananda was a natural cock sucker. She pumped and sucked and stroked me. She would learn more techniques with experience, but I was not complaining now. I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

I said, "Ananda, when you get home, I want you to practice sucking a lot of cocks and get good at it. But, not with the boys at school. They'll tell their buddies and the whole school will know. Find cute older men you like. Take your best friend with you, and you can both become experts. Will you like that?"

She nodded and hummed yes while she kept sucking and stroking my cock.

I said, "I'm going to teach you something now that will be very useful and fun. You can use this to be a great date, even if you don't want to go all the way. Sit in my lap now, facing forward."

My Corolla was not a car with a lot of room. Ananda turned herself around and straddled my lap. "Like this?" she said.

I said, "Almost. Put your legs in between mine. Hold my cock with your hands, and move close so you can rub it with your crotch."

She adjusted. I said, "Now you can make your boyfriend think he's having the best sex of his life even if he isn't. Try it. Rub my cock with your hands and pussy with a nice steady up-down rhythm. You can rub my cock against your clit this way so that you can control the pace and get your own orgasm. That's very important."

Ananda started humping with a slow, steady up-down stroke. She moved around a bit, and when she found an angle that rubbed against her clit, she jumped a bit and then started humping me in earnest. I could feel the wet of her pussy leaking all over my cock. We were slipping and sliding. It felt almost like I was in her.

I said, "You can get yourself off like this, and the boy will think he fucked you. He'll shoot his cum all over, and you can rub it in or scoop it up and taste it." I paused for several moments to enjoy what this teen was doing to me. "Or, whenever you want, you can put that cock in you and fuck me."

Ananda slowed her pace. Then she paused at the top and pulled my cock into her pussy.

I said, "Just get the tip started, then lower yourself down on it slowly. You might feel a little pain at first. Grab the steering wheel so you can control yourself better."

Ananda lowered herself enough so I could tell we were aligned, and my cock was going into her. She grabbed the wheel then slowly lowered herself down my shaft. Then she stopped. I think we could both feel the barrier.

I said, "It's okay, honey. It will hurt a little. Just push yourself down and then stop while the pain goes away."

Ananda took a breath, raised up a little, and then dropped down. I could feel my cock tearing through her hymen. She jerked and then froze. Her breathing became very rapid.

I said, "Oh, honey. That was wonderful. Thank you for your gift. I'm proud to be your first."

Ananda took a few more breaths and then lowered herself down on me. She was so tight. She had to lift several times and then start down again. I could feel her land on top of me with my cock all the way into her.

I said, "Ananda, use your grip on the wheel to move yourself up and down on my cock. Find a stroke and a pace that really feels good to you. Go faster or slower, harder or softer, however you like it. Fuck me, Ananda. I want you to really fuck me."

She started slowly, but soon Ananda found the length of my cock and started riding it faster and faster. I reached in front of her and used my hands to rub near her clit and occasionally touch it directly. She started pounding harder.

I said, "It's important that the guy reach around and touch you, too. Fucking like this will give you the ability to control your own pleasure and blow the guy's mind. Plus, you can do this in small spaces. You should learn to talk dirty, too. For now, just say over and over again, 'Fuck me, I'm cumming!"

Ananda was pounding her on my cock. She said, "Fuck me I'm cumming fuck me I'm cumming!"

I reached up to find and rub both her small nipples through her dress. Then I twisted and pinched them both hard.

Ananda screamed, "Fuck me that hurts I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

I came hard, squirting up into her, and I could feel her pussy gushing wet and flooding us both. I rubbed her arms and kissed her back. She just panted, and I could feel her relax as the tension in her uncoiled and settled down.

I said, "Lean back and let me hold you. Turn around when you can so I can kiss you. My god, Ananda, you are fantastic."

We stayed there for several minutes. Then we got ourselves situated, and I took Ananda back to Nanny's.