Ananda Ch. 02: Returns with Roommate

Story Info
My friends' daughter returns and brings her roommate.
1.5k words
4.43
28.9k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons depicted are over 18.

A year after I had popped Ananda's cherry in the front seat of my small car after a street fest, she let me know via social media that she was going to visit her Nanny again. She said she hoped she could see my wife, Holly, and me for another fun night out.

Ananda didn't know that the morning after she had fucked me in a sort-of reverse cowgirl, I had wakened to the pleasant sensation of my cock being sucked into something warm and wet.

"I can taste her on you," Holly said, and then slid her mouth down around my cock again. My morning wood turned into oak. Holly, my 26-year old bride of 20 months, was giving me one of her signature morning blowjobs. Her dark hair was tied back, and her brown doe-eyes looked at me as she held my cock in her mouth with suction. Her tall body toned by a year of aerobics was naked, her firm C-cup breasts mashed against my body, her long legs spread.

I'm twelve years older. I met Holly at my previous software company that wisely hired recent liberal arts graduates for on-site customer support roles. They were all smart people and were mostly attractive young women. The company social gatherings were always fun and sometimes hot. Holly and I had eyed each other for a few weeks before she sat next to me at a dive bar twenty of us had invaded. At the gathering the next week, I peeled her out early and took her to a hotel. We enjoyed a wild and busy sex life with some good kink. But this isn't that story. This story is about Ananda.

"I'm glad you like the taste of Ananda," I said, "and I love how you are telling me. You aren't mad?" I asked.

Holly shook her head and popped my cock out of her mouth. She said, "I encouraged her to seduce you. After she put her dress over your head at the street party, we talked. Ananda told me she was still a virgin and didn't want to go back home that way."

Good to know. And now, a year later, Ananda was coming back to town and wanted to see us both for another fun night. Life is good. About a month before her arrival, we got a voicemail message from Ananda.

"My college roommate is coming with me," she said. "There isn't much room at Nanny's place. Since your house is bigger, I'm hoping we can spend most of the time with you. If not, that's fine. We'll make it work. See you soon." We let her know they were both welcome to stay as long as they liked.

That's what happened. We knew the girls arrived safely and spent a couple of nights with Nanny. On the day Nanny was to drop them off with us, I was home alone when the doorbell rang. They were a bit early.

There were two gorgeous college coeds at my door. The year had given Ananda the curves that were only beginning when I got my cock into my old friend's daughter. Ananda was wearing small denim cutoffs, sandals, and a thin peasant-style blouse that showed her breasts had grown. I gave her a full-body hug that I let linger a bit. When we parted, she kissed me on the lips - a lover's kiss.

Ananda said, "It is so great to see you. I have so much to tell you. But first, this is my roommate, Gretchen. She's from Germany."

"Hello, I'm glad to meet you. Welcome to our home," I stammered. Gretchen was stunning. She was tall, like my wife, but with golden blonde hair cut very fashionably. Gretchen was beautiful. She had bright blue eyes, and a dazzling smile. Gretchen was wearing a tight white t-shirt she had tied-off to show her muscled abdomen and to accent her large upright breasts with obviously no bra. Her skin was tanned to toffee. She was wearing a short pleated black skirt and expensive-looking sneakers.

"I am happy to be meeting you," Gretchen said with a smile. "I have heard so much about you."

"Um, thanks," I said. Both girls giggled. "Let's get you inside."

I grabbed their bags and left them in the foyer so I could give the girls the tour of the main floor, the kitchen, the media room, the patio, and the small pool.

I said, "You can use the pool or hot tub whenever you like. There's a door with outside access from your rooms. Of course, you can come and go as you please. Holly and I have some ideas for things to do when you have time. Tonight we thought we would just grill and drink some wine and talk. Holly will be home from work in about an hour. I'll show you your rooms."

I picked up their bags and led them down to the lower level. I said, "I planned to put Ananda here in the larger room with the king-sized bed. The other room only has a queen. I hope that is okay. There's an en suite bath connecting the two rooms." I looked at the two beauties. "You can change if you want."

"That's okay," Gretchen said as she helped me with the bags. "Ananda and I are used to being roommates and sharing everything." She smiled at me.

I said, "What about you, Ananda? Is this okay? Anything you will need?"

I turned around to face Ananda. She had taken her clothes off and was standing, posing there. She was beautiful. She had wonderful breasts, smaller than her friend's, high up on her thin frame with tiny erect nipples. Her body was completely hairless, and she had a little piercing by her navel. She walked toward me, and I could see her toned muscles moving under her skin. She took my hand and pulled me toward the bed.

Ananda said, "I did what you suggested, Daddy. I practiced on cute older men giving blowjobs until I got good at them. I want to show you what I've learned."

Ananda pulled me down onto the king bed and kissed me. Then Gretchen unsnapped my pants and pulled them off with my flip flops. I wasn't wearing shorts that day. My cock was swelled to full.

Gretchen said, "Oh, Ananda. His cock is so big and perfect, just like you said."

Ananda wrapped her hands around my cock and looked into my eyes. She said, "Oh, Daddy. Your little schoolgirl has been gone all year. I missed Daddy's cock in me. Did you miss me?"

Holding my balls with one hand with the other hand gripping my shaft, Ananda put the head of my cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue and sucked. She licked the head and shaft and pumped me with her hand while she squeezed and rocked my balls. When it was ready, she put her mouth over my cock again. Then in one motion, she pushed her face onto my cock. I could feel my cock slide across her tongue and be gripped tighter as it filled her throat. She held it there, and then pulled up and repeatedly swallowed me whole. When I was close to cumming, she gripped me tightly around the base and pulled me out, and looked at me.

Ananda said, "Oh, Daddy. I've been such a bad little girl. Sucking all those cocks so I could learn it for you. Are you going to punish me, Daddy? Are you going to spank your little schoolgirl?"

Ananda turned around on the bed. Her ass was in reach. I rubbed a circle around her clit as she moaned. I scraped a finger across her rosebud. Then I gave her small, tight ass a swat.

Ananda squealed. "Oh, Daddy, that stings. You are spanking your naughty little schoolgirl. I've been such a bad girl."

Ananda swallowed my cock into her throat again, and when she pulled it out, I gave her ass another swat. We found a rhythm where I spanked her when she pulled off my cock, smack, and then she swallowed it again.

I looked over at Gretchen. She was watching my cock go in and out of her roommate's mouth. She had both hands under her skirt, rubbing her pussy.

Ananda looked at me and said, "Cum in my mouth, Daddy. Please cum in my mouth." She sucked and bobbed on the head of my cock as she pumped my shaft with both hands.

My balls were boiling. I growled as the pressure grew, and I exploded my load into Ananda's skilled mouth. She sucked and pumped as I came. Not a drop got away.

Ananda, that little virgin my wife encouraged to seduce me a year ago, had become a champion cocksucker. I had suggested that she have lots of fun with the cocks of many cute older men. I had suggested that she learn to talk dirty. She was smart and precocious. She loved to learn, compete, and win. She smiled at me, then looked at Gretchen.

Gretchen had collapsed on the floor, but when Ananda looked at her, she got right up and came over. They put their arms around each other and kissed. I could see their tongues swapping the cum that Ananda had held in her mouth to share with her friend.

Ananda looked back at me. She said, "We're roommates. We share everything."