Ananya's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not say anything but I could see her eyes glowing in anticipation of finding something new and exciting.

Samir came and informed us that there was a place at the corner of the room which was dark and we could just sneak in unnoticed and quietly sit there and watch. But it has to be after some time, after a couple of round of drinks.

Ananya agreed immediately and I could see she was very excited. I was still dazed about what I should do.

After about 15 minutes, Samir came back to the table and told us it was time to go. He made us stand outside and went in. Within a few seconds, he came out and motioned for us to come in. As we went in, he took us to the darkest corner and told us to stay there and not come out till he comes back and fetches us. He told us to not make any sound at all which would expose that we were there. With that, he went out quietly.

As me and Ananya stood there, we could see the couples standing there, talking to each other, with drinks in their hands. Two couples were standing nearest to us and the man was talking to the woman opposite him and the other two were listening. The man who was just listening, had his hands around the woman's waist next to her. After some time, a woman approached these couples and I saw one of the men kissing her full on the lips. He was pressing hard on her lips when I saw the other man hiking her skirt and moving her panties aside. He then went to his knees and started sucking on this woman's pussy, in full view of the others present there.

I heard a gasp from my side and saw Ananya pressing her hands to her mouth tightly to stop her from making any sound.

But the damage was done. Somebody heard Ananya's gasp and while the others never noticed it, this man started looking around at the corners. It was just a matter of time before we would be caught. I felt sweat running down my forehead. I was completely confused and didn't know what to do. Suddenly, a woman arrived in front of that man and kissed him on the lips. She pulled him by his hand to the center of the room and started removing his pants. She unzipped him and pulled out his cock.

I looked at Ananya and she was watching all that, wide-eyed. She didn't even notice that I was looking at her.

Meanwhile the woman had started sucking the cock of this man when another man approached her from behind her and pulled her top off. He mauled her breasts and started pinching her nipples. The woman started moaning at this attention and increased her sucking the cock in her mouth.

Both the men now gestured her to stand up and they led her to the centre of the room. She lay down as one man went down on her and she started sucking on another one's cock. I looked at Ananya again.

She was so mesmerized by it all, I could see that on her face. She probably couldn't even believe that something as taboo as sex could be done there in the open, with two husbands teaming up against one wife. And the wives didn't seem to mind at all.

The person licking the woman's pussy sat up between the thighs of the woman. He spread her legs wide and put his erect cock just at the mouth of her pussy. The woman went crazy. The man pushed his cock inside and the woman raised her hips up to meet his cock. The other man was still getting his cock sucked by her. Two other women came to her each side and they leaned down and started sucking on her nipples. The woman started moaning loud.

I could hear another moan coming from my side and when I looked at Ananya, I was surprised as hell. She was now nearly on her knees, her hands still tightly pressed against her mouth. I held her by her shoulder and pulled her up. She gestured for me to slip outside. We were not even noticed by these people when we quietly slipped out of the room.

Ananya told me to settle the bill and come to the car as soon as possible. She went out hurriedly. I looked for Samir but he was nowhere to be found. I settled the bill and came out.

Ananya was standing by the side of our car and as soon as I unlocked it, she opened the door and sat in. I went over to the driver's side, started the car and drove out. On our way back, I kept on glancing at her but she was completely silent.

When we reached home, she went to the bathroom and after some time came back to the room. She had already changed into a very transparent nightie. I immediately had a hard on but didn't know whether to tell about it to Ananya. As such, we have been sexless for so long.

As soon as I put the lights out, I could feel Ananya snuggling up to me. I looked at her in surprise. She was visibly aroused and removed the shoulder straps of her nightie, exposing her breasts. She told me to suck on them.

By now, I was getting hard – it had been too long. I started sucking and after just a couple of sucks, started getting a steady stream of milk from her breasts. I sucked harder and she winced but encouraged me to carry on. She put down her hands between my legs and pulled out my cock from my shorts. Her hands on my cock further hardened it.

I emptied her breast and was about to move to the other one when she stopped me. She told me to lay back and moved down. I could feel her hands play with my cock for a while and then something warm and wet on my cock. I bent y head down to see that she had my cock in her mouth.

I could not believe myself! When, a few days after our marriage, I had suggested her to suck my cock, she had said that was disgusting! In fact, when I had offered to lick her pussy, she had said that I was a pervert to even think about it. Ever since my marriage, I had never been able to make her face come near my cock or whenever I had tried licking her pussy, she would immediately pull my head up and said not to do it.

However, with my newfound joy, I just lay there and enjoyed it. As expected, she was not used to it but still tried her level best. I could not bear more and offered to lick her pussy. She was more than eager to get the experience and when she felt my tongue against her pussy, she shuddered and just held my head tight.

I found her very wet when I let my tongue slide in her hole. She shuddered and immediately had an orgasm. It was so intense that I had to literally pin her to the bed to keep her from falling off. She kept moaning and her body kept on shuddering for a full minute after that.

She told me to come up and kissed me hard on my lips. I could still feel her panting and shivering.

I placed my cock at the opening of her pussy and she bucked her hips up to meet me. I pushed my cock in and she gasped. I started inching my cock in with each thrust. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me closer. She offered me her other breast and I started sucking on them, getting milk almost immediately.

I started thrusting faster and her moans increased. She shuddered again and I could feel her having another intense orgasm. Her legs wrapped around me harder and she pulled my face deeper into her breasts. Within a minute, I could feel my cum beginning to rise in my cock and I told her I was going to cum.

She held me closer and I burst. Loads and loads of cum got shot inside her pussy and as my cock twitched inside her pussy, she had another, very powerful orgasm. Her hips lifted up and she moaned and shuddered and held me close.

As I rolled over from her, still very surprised at what had happened, she turned to her side and kissed me again on my lips. She said it was the best sex she had ever had or even imagined. I fully agreed with her – with her conservative nature, I had never thought that we could have this intense sex one day.

The next morning, she was still sleeping when I got up from the bed. She hadn't put on any clothes after sex yesterday and I gently kissed her on the lips.

At the breakfast table, she could not keep her hands off me. Whenever her mother was not looking, she would kiss me on the lips even offering me her tongue, which, till now, she had found to be unhealthy.

She had changed into a nightie with a thicker material. I put my hands on her breasts and found she wasn't wearing any bra. I just squeezed a little and found my fingers getting wet. I looked down and saw that some of her milk had leaked on the front of her nightie.

She looked at the wet stain and wasn't very pleased with me squeezing her breasts. She whispered to me, "Why don't you come to the bedroom again and I can treat you to a much better breakfast!"

I was getting late but what the hell! This has been missing from my life till now and I was sure to make most of it while it still lasted.

She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She removed her clothes and stood there naked in front of me. I removed my pants but kept my shirt on. She lay down on the bed and lifted her nightie up to her waist. She wasn't wearing any panties and I could see her pussy already wet and glistening.

She insisted that I move up and that she would like to suck my cock first. I was overwhelmed – she seemed to really start liking the idea and who was I to complain?

I moved up and she started licking and sucking my cock. Just within a few hours, she was getting better at it. I had started to leak a bit, which she licked off and said that I tasted really good and she had now realized what she had been missing for so long.

I was bursting and I removed my cock from her mouth and went face down on her pussy. She started moaning instantly and pressed my face in her hole. Her hips bucked up to meet my mouth. I slid my tongue inside her and found her clit, which I started licking, rather harshly. She went crazy and moaned and writhed and tossed on the bed.

Within moments, she had an orgasm and I could feel her juices overflowing inside her pussy. I put my cock at the entrance and with one quick shove, drove my cock in as far as I could.

She gasped and her mouth opened and her eyes went wide. It looked like she was gasping for breath when I shoved again. She screamed so loudly that for a moment I thought my mother-in-law would have definitely heard it. However, she seemed totally oblivious and started moaning so loudly I had to place my hand on her mouth to stifle the noise.

She pulled my face to her and removed her slid her nightie from her shoulders and offered her breasts to me. I started drinking hungrily and she went crazy. I increased my pace of my fucking and she violently shuddered with another orgasm. I had also built up by the time and within no time, I came inside her.

We gasped for breath for some time, my lying on top of her and she kissed me passionately. Just to tease her, I asked, "How are you feeling?"

"Never knew anything like this before," she said, still gasping for breath. "Wouldn't it have been great if you could fuck me, suck on both of my breasts simultaneously and I could suck your cock all at the same time? Can you believe the ecstasy?"

Her saying 'fuck' and 'cock' amazed me to a great extent – I had used the word 'fuck' only once around 10 days after our marriage and she was so cross with me that she refused to talk to me for two full days! After that, I had been extremely careful with my words around her.

_____

I was very late for office and as I exited my bedroom, I could see my mother-in-law at the dining table. She looked at the clock and asked me, "Aren't you very late for work today? Did you wake up late?"

I looked at Ananya, not knowing what to reply, but she just glanced at me once, with a naughty smile on her lips and went inside the kitchen. What a great help she was!

"I had a headache and could sleep only around dawn today, so, I was late."

"Why couldn't you rub some balm on his forehead, so that he could sleep," she scolded her daughter.

Ananya came to the door of the kitchen and looking at me from the corner of her eye, replied, "I applied balm to his entire body yesterday for nearly the full night, ask him." I could feel starting to get red-faced. My god! Was she turning naughty!

Ananya could hardly conceal her laughter, looking at my expressions. She went back to the kitchen and I mumbled, "I'm getting very late," and slid out of the door as fast as possible.

I was smiling thinking about all that had happened since yesterday night. I was also equally enjoying Ananya's naughty streak, which I did not even know existed. But I enjoyed all of it thoroughly. I even started to hum a song, which I rarely did.

Only after about an hour of working in my office, I realized that Ananya was trying to emulate the feeling of the woman at the club – with a cock inside her while she was sucking another and both her breasts being sucked on, simultaneously. But as long as she was this crazy for sex, I was gaining and I definitely won't complain for her increased libido.

_____

Just after lunch, Ananya called. She definitely never called my office and I was surprised when the receptionist told me it was my wife on the line.

"Can you come early today?" she asked as soon as she heard my voice.

"What happened," I had concern in my voice.

"Don't worry, nothing bad. I was just planning to take you somewhere," she replied.

Must be some new piece of furniture she has noticed while shopping.

"Where exactly?"

"That's a surprise. I would take you there once you're here. Please tell me when you can be back at your earliest," she had the voice of this little girl asking for a Barbie doll.

"Frankly speaking, I don't have much workload. I can be back around 3:00 in the afternoon."

"That would be great; even Ma would be sleeping at that time. Please make it definitely at 3:00," she replied and hung the phone.

What was the connection between our going to the market and her mother sleeping?

The phone rang again. It was Ananya.

"Don't ring the bell. Both Ma and baby would be asleep and you would wake them up if you rang. I'd keep the door open." She hung up again.

At 3:10, I opened the main door of my house and quietly entered. Ananya was sitting at the table with a nightie around her.

I was a bit irritated. "Why are you not ready when you knew I would be back at 3:00?" I could not contain my annoyance.

With the same smile that I had witnessed this morning, she told me, "I'm absolutely ready. Please come to the bedroom while I get you ready." She led me to our bedroom.

As soon as we entered, she closed the door and bolted it. Before I could ask what was happening, she threw me on the bed and straddled me. She started unbuttoning my shirt.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I was perplexed.

"Making up for the time both of us have lost in my giving birth to the baby," she replied.

It was still a bit confusing. "Where were you taking me?" I asked.

"Here, in our bedroom."

So, that was it. She was so horny that she couldn't wait for me to be back at my normal time.

She removed her nightie and I saw she had nothing underneath. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she put one of her legs on the bed and pulled my head towards her pussy. As soon as I neared it, I could see she was completely wet in anticipation. My god, she really was horny!

I started by kissing her inner thighs near her knees and slowly inched my way up. She could not contain herself and tried to lead my mouth directly to her pussy. But I had full plans to torment her a bit before the actual showdown. I moved her hands away and held them tightly while still kissing the inside of her thighs. I licked and kissed them alternately and this made her whimper.

I moved very close to her pussy but didn't go there and came back to her other thigh. This led her to whimper and beg. I was enjoying her begging and was in no hurry. I licked my way up her thighs and bypassing her pussy, went from her groin to her lower abdomen.

She could not hold herself anymore and I could see her knees beginning to give way. As she was sinking down, I held her and made her sit on the bed. I went down on my knees on the floor between her knees and continued my maneuvers. She went crazy and by the time I actually sucked her clit, she came once again.

Raising my head, I could see that she was now lying on the bed, arms stretched on both sides and her fingers pulling the sheet. I came up and started sucking on her nipples. She sucked in some air and held my head close to her breast, while pulling my other hand on to her other breast.

I started rolling the nipple with some force and she started moaning again. Not removing my mouth from her breast, I used my other hand to remove my pants and my briefs. I was rock hard. She pulled on my cock and I moved away from her body and straddled her in a 69 position.

This was again completely new for her and she did not know what I did that for. She raised her head to see what I was going for. I positioned my cock in her mouth and she started licking, slowly. Then I went for her pussy.

She moaned out loud and stopped sucking for a moment when I inserted my tongue into her pussy. For quite a few moments, she lay the gasping for breath with my cock completely covering her mouth and my tongue playing havoc in her pussy. She moaned and writhed beneath me but I was enjoying every bit of her torment.

I sucked hard on her clit, which was very erect now. She gasped and bucked her hips and started shouting, "Oh my god, ohhhhh...".

I maintained my pressure on her clit and slowly inserted two fingers inside her pussy, deep. She moaned harder and tried to come out from my grip but I did not let her go. Instead, I started moving my fingers in and out all the time sucking on her clit. She started shouting and I was afraid that even between two closed doors, her mother would wake up. She shuddered violently and probably had the most intense orgasm of her life.

I lifted up from her. As she lay gasping for breath, I placed my cock in the entrance of her pussy. She told me to wait till she caught her breath. I didn't listen to her and pulling both of her legs up, I thrust inside her.

She cried out loud and tried to push me off. Instead, I forced her legs to her chest and started humping hard. I could see her pressing her lips hard together as if in pain and squeeze her eyes tightly shut. She kept shouting "no, please no, noooooo..." but I kept on thrusting into her. I also could not hold much longer and eventually shot my entire load inside of her and collapsed on her body.

We lay there gasping and trying to catch our breath. I started to roll off her body but she suddenly put her arms around me and held me close. Eventually, she cupped my face in her hands and started kissing me madly. She gave her tongue for me to suck and to my surprise, I started getting hard again. As soon as she realized that, she pushed me off and said she needed some time and laughed if I was trying to kill her.

I was in no mood to listen to her and started sucking milk again from her breasts. "Oh, that feels so good baby. Just drink it all," she moaned. 'Baby!!' I was dying to hear this term of endearment from the first night and her I was, rewarded after more than one and a half years!

As I lay there drinking her sweet milk, I asked her if I emptied her breasts that would mean nothing for the baby. She said that I could have my fill and that she has stored more than enough for the baby. Hearing that, I swooped down again on her nipple and she cupped the back of my head and drew me towards her breasts more.

Eventually, my cock grew and it touched her thighs. She looked down and tried to sit up and run away. But I had different plans. I held her and lifted her up from the middle. I adjusted her to be on her hands and knees and before she could guess anything, moved to her back and pushed my cock into her pussy. She screamed and tried to move away but I held her by her hips tightly. She continued screaming for me to stop but I held her mouth with my palm. She tried pushing me back with no success.