All Comments on 'Ana's Past'

by gregg10

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, wimpy cuck stories are not for me so I won't give it a score.

However, a grammar mistake in the first word must set some sort of unfortunate record!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot story, if she was my girlfriend any black athlete that wanted could fuck her anytime they wanted. I would make sure she understood how them laughing at me as she sucked their big cocks effected me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love having blackmen recognize my wife’s a slut and tell her how much better they’re going to fuck her then I ever could. They make me say it’s okay as they make her suck blackcock in front of me as they laugh and humiliate me turning her into a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can imagine black men coming over to our apartment while I’m not home and by the time I get home and I walk in i hear her crying. Looking in the bedroom I see her as she lays on her stomach and they take turns fucking her ass. They’re calling her a whore and a blackcock slut and when they make her say it she cums for them. She’s such a young white girl who hadn’t been away from home before but within a month they had turned her.

kim2734ckim2734cover 2 years ago

Hot little story. Have someone proofread it for grammar mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love to imagine my girlfriend being pounded like a whore in front of me until she gets impregnated with some black cock seed, would just love to watch her lose control in some bar and go down on a bunch of black men in front of everybody until they fill her cunt and mouth with cum before spraying her face like the nasty whore I worship. Fuuuuuck I want to film the whole thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FUCK I AM ADDICTED TO THIS STORY!

I jerk off every night reading this while smoking joints, imagining my blonde 21 year old girlfriend being ravaged in front of me while filming the whole thing after confessing she was such a blackcock slut and having been harassed by black men in some party with everyone witnessing me doing nothing. I would just love to put her for sale from then on and pimp my nasty cheating cumslut girlfriend for 1 dollar just so she can be rightfully called a whore while she keeps getting pregnant by studs and birthing black babies. I would artificially inseminate my woman with a little girl so we could raise her with all the black brothers she would get until she gets to be 18 so that at her birthday party I can watch my literal daugher also being impregnated by all my, by then, wife's bastards, joined by the slut milf cumwhore wife, having spend all the years watching versions of the love of my life being gangbanged every night at our house. I want to grow old watching my descendency grow into a whorehouse of blonde cumwhores for black men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous