Ana's Predicament Pt. 01

Story Info
Sexy high school teacher blackmailed and humiliated.
1.8k words
3.88
48.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pheww!!" Ana sighed as she walked up the stairs to her 5-story apartment. Ana had recently got back from her morning workout and was heading upstairs to take a shower. Entering her apartment, she grabbed a protein shake and quickly chugged it down and headed straight to the bathroom.

The Florida summer sun had her body glowing but her spandex shorts and sports bra were filled with sweat. Stripping down she quickly looked in the mirror before entering the shower. Even all sweaty and gross she looked stunning. Her muscles looked like they were sculpted by god himself. She wasn't massive or super veiny but her legs, abs, arms and back were very toned. Her ass was plump and juicy even more than a Kardashian, and her fake 34DD breasts were plump as can be.

She pulled out the hair tie and let her blonde hair fall back as she posed in the mirror a little before getting into the shower. Her tall 5'9 frame along with her 155 lbs. of thick and fit aesthetic made her the perfect eye candy for men and even women everywhere she went.

Ana recently became a teacher at a local high school. Today was her first day and she was beyond thrilled to meet her students, coworkers, and all the other faculty members within the district. Ana got out of the shower and began getting ready. Her outfit for today was going to be a long tight royal blue dress with a pair of matching heels. She put on a diamond pendent necklace with matching earrings and then curled her blonde hair before spraying a hint of her lavender sunshine perfume. Grabbing her purse, she hurriedly scrambled out the door so that she wouldn't be late for her first day as a teacher.

"Good Morning Ms. Carrington!" said Ana's neighbor teacher. "Ready for your first day?"

"Yes! I am a little nervous but hopefully that goes away soon!" Ana said as she smiled at her colleague, Ms. Townes. Ms. Townes and Ms. Carrington were the two 12th grade English teachers and were going to be teaching the literature classes together.

"Oh, I remember those days honey. Just relax and remember to have fun!" Mrs. Townes smiled as she saw Ana enter her classroom. The second Ana closed the door the smile on Ms. Townes quickly changed to a disapproving frown. Agatha Townes has been a teacher for 25 years and was disgusted by how Ana looked. The heels, tight dress hugging her ass, and a fake set of boobs that almost ripped through the dress was more than Agatha could stand. Even Ana's well sculpted in-shape body irritated Agatha. At 48 years old, she had gained a lot of weight and was on the disliked listing of most students. A tall (6'2 to be exact), overweight (230 lbs.), strict female teacher was definitely something most students were afraid of. She recently moved here to work after her divorce with her husband.

Ana was in her classroom making sure all her things were in order. Kids began to get off the bus and arrive at school and the 1st period was going to begin in 30 minutes. Ana was finally set up when a knock came to her door.

"Hello? Ms. Carrington?" The door opened and the principal peeked his head inside the room as Ana quickly looked up.

"Hi Mr. Adams! What can I do for you?" Ana asked nervously.

"Would you please come to my office? I need to talk to you briefly about some formalities regarding employment."

The words felt cold to Ana as she felt nervous already for her first day. What could he possibly be talking about?

"Yes, for sure!" Ana said cheerfully trying to hide her anxiety. She pushed in her chair and walked over with the principal to his office.

Ana walked into the office and sat down in front of Mr. Adams' desk. Mr. Adams slowly sat down and eased himself into his seat before saying anything.

"Ms. Carrington...Or can I call you Ana?"

"Ana is totally fine!" Ana said excitedly trying to ease the tension.

"Listen... Ana. At this school we hire the best teachers, the most qualified teachers, and most importantly responsible teachers. Do you understand that?"

"Yes of course. I intend to be the best teacher possible for this school."

"That's good, but I'm concerned about one thing."

"What is that?" Ana said nervously.

Mr. Adams sighed as he flipped his computer screen around. On the screen showed Ana's college transcript which had been recently voided since her status as a bachelor's grad has been revoked.

"You see Ana... Having not graduated college is a big problem. But I am also aware of the fact that you actually bribed the administrative dean in giving you passing marks even though you failed two of your core classes."

Ana was shocked. She knew what she did was unethical but how did she get caught now? She had completely graduated from her school and nobody had even the sightless clue she "bribed" the dean.

"I... I don't know what you are talking about sir." Ana said trying to play stupid. "This doesn't even sound remotely familiar."

Mr. Adams sighed as he pulled up a video and Ana gasped as it showed her giving the dean a blowjob from the security camera.

"Sir How did you...!" Ana got up but Mr. Adams scolded her hard. "SIT DOWN MS. CARRINGTON." Ana dropped immediately from his booming voice. Mr. Adams stood up and paced back and forth across the room as Ana looked down trying to hold back her tears.

"You almost had it. But sadly, it wasn't enough. You know how pathetic and stupid you look?"

Ana didn't say a word as she looked at the ground completely shell shocked from what was happening.

"Ana, I bet you are thinking about how this happened. You were so close to pulling this off... But now you just got exposed on your first day of teaching."

"Please sir... I..." Ana sobbed softly.

"QUIET!" Mr. Adams exclaimed. The door opened and a tall shadow walked in as Ana tried to hide her face from the person walking in and Mr. Adams. A familiar voice sounded.

"Did you tell her yet?" Ana's head perked up and the door shut as she turned around and saw Ms. Townes standing over her. Mr. Adams smiled as Ms. Townes sat on the desk in front of Ana and looked her dead in the eye.

"That man you sucked off, was my ex-husband. You cost me my marriage you stupid slut!"

Ana's jaw dropped as she realized how everything connected. The room was a long-sustained silence as Mr. Adams and Ms. Townes stared daggers at Ana. After a long 15 seconds Mr. Adams broke the silence.

"Your colleague and I decided that you will NOT be fired from this position though. Firing you and exposing the story would look poorly on this school and all the faculty within especially if this video got out. Instead we have decided to take manners into our own hands and have come up with a plan, if you will, to help you earn/repay the school and faculty for your negligence and incompetence."

"What do I have to do?" Ana said nervously.

Ms. Townes laughed as she quickly grabbed Ana and pinned her against the wall. Ana tried to struggle but Ms. Townes was far too strong for her.

"What's wrong? Those muscles and fit body not strong enough to handle me?" *WHAM!! Agatha knees Ana in the stomach causing her to gasp! "Or is it that you are just a slutty show pony only good for sucking cock and getting fucked!" Ana could barely breathe as she was thrown on the ground where Agatha proceeded to stand her full body weight on Ana's abdomen. Ana began wincing in pain as her abs began to buckle from all the weight as she was unable to breathe. Ana's face began to turn red as Ms. Townes and Mr. Adams laughed. Ms. Townes stepped off Ana as Ana gasped for air and rolled over curling into a ball holding her stomach.

"You aren't done here bitch!" Agatha exclaimed as she grabbed Ana by the hair. "Let's see those tits you stupid slut!"

Agatha pulled apart Ana's dress stretching it around her large tits. Mr. Adams pulled out his cock and began stroking it as Agatha pinched and battered Ana's breasts.

"Please stop!! I beg... SLAPPPPP!" Agatha quickly shut Ana's mouth by bitching slapping her hard across the face.

"You have no right to even request anything you slut! Just remember... You belong to us! Now open up that whore mouth and have some breakfast!"

Mr. Adams slapped Ana's cheek with his thick 8-inch cock as Ms. Townes spat a fat wad of saliva on the cock.

"SUCK IT! Don't make me repeat myself!" In fear, Ana slurped up Agatha's spit and lubed up Mr. Adams cock as fast as she could sucking violently. The cock smelled putrid and tasted awful like he hadn't showered for a couple of days, but it didn't matter. Ana sucked hard for 3-4 minutes before Mr. Adams began to moan from the tension that was building up in his monstrous cock.

"I'm going to cum!!" He exclaimed! Ms. Townes held Ana's head in place with the cock shoved into her throat as she pinched Ana's nose shut and squeezed her throat to make it even more grueling for the busty young teacher. Mr. Adams finally released and a large stream of cum filled Ana's mouth and throat as she winced from not being able to breathe due to Agatha.

"OOOH YEAHH!!" Mr. Adams said as he dumped the fat load and watched the disgruntled fit bimbo being tortured. Removing his cock from Ana's mouth he laughed and looked at Agatha who looked at Ana.

"SWALLOW!!" Agatha sternly said.

Ana swallowed and then Agatha finally let go of her nose and throat causing Ana to gasp for air. The gasps soon turned to sobs as the fit bimbo got to her hands and knees.

"Fix yourself up you stupid slut. Don't act like this is the first cock you ever sucked!!"

Ana slowly stood up but then Agatha grabbed her and pinned her up against the wall. Today. After school. Be in my classroom. Don't think this is over!"

Ana nodded frightenedly as Agatha walked out of the room letting Ana stand there defeated and humiliated.

Mr. Adams buttoned his pants and belted them up and walked over to Ana.

"Remember your life and career belongs to us. Now, straighten yourself up and get ready. You will have a classroom full of kids in 10 minutes!"

Ana nodded slowly as she fixed her hair, covered up her breasts, and wiped the tears away making her look almost good as new.

Mr. Adams let Ana walk out of the room and on the way out gave her ass a firm smack which followed by a good 2 second jiggle.

"Have fun. I will see you after school!"

Ana sighed as she walked back towards her classroom. What in the world has she gotten into!?!