Anastasia

Story Info
A scary yet intriguing encounter... or is it??
946 words
3.75
4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anastasia is on her way home from what seemed like a long day at work. She had just gotten off the bus and now has a 20-minute walk to her home through scarcely lit roads and passages.

She removes one headphone from her ears and lowers the volume of the music so she can hear her surroundings better. She has been living on her own now for about a year and has gotten a little more comfortable in her new neighborhood, she's met a few neighbors and even made a few new friends but mostly she keeps to herself.

Halfway home she began to get that strange feeling of being watched, she took a quick glance behind her and saw that someone was indeed quietly following her but she could not make out anything other than the person was a male. She began to quicken her step but before long she was grabbed by the hand and pulled into a side road.

Before she could scream the stranger muffled her scream with his hand and pushed her up against a wall. "shhhhh," He said into her ear. "I won't hurt you; I just want to feel you." His free hand snaked his way under her shirt, her skin feels warm to him, his hand feels cold to her. He gently slid his hands from fer stomach to her waist then up her back and around to her breasts. She just stood there, mouth covered, frozen like a deer in the headlights of a car awaiting the impact, all she could think is "what is he going to do to me?"

The strangers touch however didn't seem threatening, it seemed gentler like that of a lover rather than a scary aggressor. His hands glided across her body caressing it instead of groping and grabbing, even lifting her bra over her D-cup breasts was carefully done. Still shaken she watched as he lifted her shirt to access her now freed breast, she shuddered at the feel of his warm tongue on her nipple, now erect from the sudden chill of the cool night air. "oh my god why does this feel so good? I shouldn't be enjoying this but it's been too long since I've been touched this way."

It has been too long; truth be told it's been almost 8 months since she last felt the touch and caress of anyone let alone a man. You see, she does have an allure for females but that is not her main cup of tea so to speak, but this is not how she imagined her next erotic engagement would be. Her body was responding to this stranger's touch, he seemed quite experienced as he maneuvered from one breast to the next with just one hand while still covering her mouth. She was losing this battle, her mind was giving in to this assault just like her body was, no matter how she fought it this person, this stranger, was making her feel things she had not felt in a while but anxiously longed for. Many a night was spent reminiscing of past exploits while her fingers danced across her clit and between her soaked labia.

She moans softly through his fingers; she's beginning to relax and he senses this. "I can tell you're enjoying this," he said, "when I move my hand from your mouth you will be quiet, correct?" She nodded in agreement. Now that his other had was free to move, he skillfully undid the button on her pants and slid his hands between the pants and the panty shorts she was wearing. It didn't take long for him to find what he was searching for, her clit. She was a woman who liked to keep things clean and clear down below so her clit pushed against her panty like a mini erection. He ran the length of his finger up and down pressing against as he did, she gasped and moaned with every jolt of pleasure that ran up her spine from this now welcomed assault of her senses.

Not taking his mouth from her breasts, literally clasping a nipple between his teeth, she allowed him to move her pants down to her knees for better access. At this point her mouth is watering but her throat is dry and this stranger seems to know exactly what to do to get her going. What happened next shocked even Anastasia herself, "Fuck me, please fuck me." The stranger didn't need to be told twice and with a spin she was now facing the very wall she was being held against. She heard a zipper and the shuffling of clothing, and then she felt it; it felt huge, bigger than anything she has ever felt in her life.

She felt his hand grip her waist to steady her, then she felt the head of this massive member pressing against her wet lips. "My God this is going to tear me open." She thought to herself; and then............................" BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP," she was startled out of her sleep by her alarm, 5AM sharp, "Shit it was just a dream????" She fell back onto her pillow breathing heavily and disappointed in the fact that the magic she was feeling was just all just a figment of her imagination, well not all of it because she quickly began to feel the heat of major arousal between her thighs. "oh well, might as well not waste a chance for a good orgasm." She closed her eyes a breast in one hand while her other hand slithered down her stomach to put out the fire burning so intensely in her loins.