Anastasia: My USSBBW Angel

Story Info
Morbidly overweight soulmate. Slow burn story of love...
10.4k words
4.84
1.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: First Time

Some people speak of love at first sight. I've felt that way only once, but it wasn't exactly love. Not right away. It was more of an immediate and unbearably strong attraction that defied reason.

Anastasia was a stranger to me that day. The day that changed my life.

I was in the supermarket fairly late, picking up some groceries before they closed. I had a basket of essentials in my hand as I turned a corner, and promptly bumped into someone.

I looked up, and was startled slightly to find an incredibly obese, younger woman in front of me, holding a cake in her hands.

Miraculously, she didn't drop the plastic casing,

and it wasn't ruined from the brief impact.

I stood there, speechless, mostly due to the size of her. I know it's terrible to say, but she truly was the heaviest woman I'd ever seen. She was short, maybe no taller than 5'3", which seemed to further accentuate how wide she was.

She wore massive, dark grey sweatpants, and a huge tie-dye shirt that was a faded blue blend of swirls. She had dark brown hair and a pale complexion.

I finally found words, and apologized for the near disaster.

"Oh," she said meekly, "no worries."

She talked like she was holding her breath in between words, as if she was incredibly tense, but hiding it well enough. She looked like she was 23, maybe younger. Same as me, or younger.

"I'll watch where I'm walking next time," I laughed, trying to seem friendly.

She blushed a little-- her chalky skin turning pink. She had a little blemish on her chin. Otherwise, she was sort of cute. "No, it's mine-- fine, I mean. Sorry!" She shuffled to my right, and didn't look back.

I found myself checking her out as she walked away. Her thighs increased in mass from the ankles up. Her ass was...impossibly wide. Her hips stuck out so much, and this combined with a large, protruding belly gave her a large circumference. She was...shockingly fat.

...And I was immediately obsessed.

I thought about her round body as I grabbed some eggs-- my last item on the list. I turned another corner to find her in front of me again, waiting in line.

I noticed her hair was pretty well maintained-- seemed like she went to the salon not too long ago, or knew how to style it well enough herself.

I stood almost a foot taller than her. She turned, and spotted me. A quick glance accompanied by a quick smile was all she gave me.

"Hi, again," I said warmly.

"Hi," she said, smiling awkwardly, then turned away.

I felt compelled to pursue a conversation while we waited for an elderly woman to dig around in her purse for a card. Maybe I was pushy, but I couldn't help myself.

"I'm sorry I'm still talking to you," I said, with some level of humor behind my remark. I wanted to appear a little playful, but non-threatening.

"It's fine," she said, brushing her brown curls out of her eye.

"This is pretty forward, but do you...could I call you sometime?" I awaited her response as the cashier scanned items. Every beep was a second that this woman stared at me in silence, teeth clenched. A smile, perhaps?

"Um...okay," she said finally, and I passed her my phone so she could type it in. She seemed unsure if I was being genuine. She passed the phone back to me.

The cashier beckoned her over; It was her turn to pay for her cake. She tapped her credit card, still blushing. She didn't engage with me until she turned to leave.

"So...Okay, bye," she said quietly, then wandered off. My amount of groceries was small, but the newbie at the till was slow, and it kept me from finding her in the parking lot. When I left with my bags, she was gone.

I don't ever ask out strangers, and I certainly don't have a history of heavier women in my past. In fact, she was probably the only woman weighing more than 200 pounds I've ever pursued. And she could have been triple that.

I slept on it, deciding whether or not I was insane for lusting after such a body as hers. It felt a little wrong, if I was honest. She was so clearly so much heavier than a person should be. So why did I yearn for her so badly?

The next evening, I called the number, and a familiar voice answered.

"Hello?" she said, sounding like a mousy little thing. But I knew the truth.

"Hi, it's the grocery store guy," I said slyly.

"Oh. Right." She sounded nervous. "I...um. How are you?"

"Good," I said, introducing myself, "and what's your name?"

"Um, Anastasia," she said, still sounding a little stiff. I loved her name.

"Nice to meet you, again," I joked. "Could we meet sometime?"

"Oh..." she seemed to fumble with her phone for a second. "Uh, okay, um. Where would you...?"

I took the reigns a little. "Well, we could meet somewhere? Or you're welcome to come to my place, or--"

"Yeah, I could come over," she said suddenly. "When...uh...do you...want me?"

"How about tonight?" I asked.

She agreed, so I gave her my address.

I got a ring at my front door an hour later, and I buzzed her in. I lived on the first floor, so within ten seconds she knocked on my door.

I opened the door, surprised to find her in a very different outfit. She had a tight maroon blouse that exposed the bicep area of her arms more. Her "biceps" looked soft and pillowy. They didn't sag--they looked inflated. Her top showed a deep ravine of cleavage. Her breasts were bigger than most, but seemed small for her body. Her outfit also revealed her belly dimensions, which protruded out, with two subtle, round globes on the underside. Her bellybutton sat in the middle of a different kind of cleavage. Some people called it front-butt. I caught myself staring.

"Come in," I said, smiling. I watched her walk inside with a little discomfort. Her black sweatpants were thinner than the first ones I saw her in, and they clung tighter. Her thighs were layers of folds, and her ass seemed to sag lower on her hips, as if gravity gripped her love handles. Her ass was a little flat, given the size of it-- her sides protruded more than her rear.

We sat on my couch, and started to watch a movie. The old couch seemed to strain under her weight. I brought out some wine, and we drank a little as the movie played.

"Where do you work?" I asked.

"I'm on disability," she said with a little sigh. "You?"

"Grocery store," I said. "Just not the same one. BuyWell, on Third Ave."

"Oh, right," she said, not looking at me very much. "That place is good, too."

"I just hate shopping at work," I said. "Are you, uh...seeing anyone right now?" I asked.

I felt weird asking. But why? It was a valid question. I had preconceived notions that she didn't get asked out often. But that might not be true at all.

"No," she said, gulping visibly. She seemed nervous, still.

"Same," I said, easing off from the topic of conversation. Instead, I drank a little more, trying to enjoy the movie. She finished her glass before me.

I hesitated on making any further moves. She seemed so timid, and I couldn't get a read on her. I tried one last time to reinforce my interest in her.

"Hey, Anastasia?" I said, placing a hand on her big, soft thigh.

Before I could speak, she leaned in and kissed me. I wasn't prepared.

Her soft lips pressed against mine, and I smelled her hair as it fell into my face. Her eyes were closed.

I doubled down, cupping her pale cheek in my palm as I slipped my tongue between her rosy lips.

I ran my hand up her thigh, careful not to touch her belly, though I wasn't sure why. Maybe I was unsure if touching her there would bother her. Call it intuition-- I've had past lovers who pulled me away from their midsections before. Self-conscious, I had always assumed.

I leaned towards her on the couch, slowly easing her to her back as I rested a little weight on her. We continued to kiss as I felt her voluptuous curves under me, like I was hugging a water bed.

She was silent other than our kissing sounds. She didn't open her eyes for more than a second.

I had no tact. I was impatient. I wanted her now, and I wasn't concerned with foreplay.

"Come to my room," I said, breaking off the kiss for a brief moment.

"Okay," she said, sitting up with a little effort.

We kissed as we sauntered to my room. Her hips barely fit through my door. I turned off the lights, and we climbed into my bed. My mattress sunk into the space below her, and I was pulled towards her, like a gravity well.

I'm sorry, it sounds mean-- but it's the truth.

I found myself on top of her, and I slowly removed my clothes. We barely spoke, but when I offered to help remove her top she agreed.

It wasn't easy, but I peeled her maroon blouse from her, starting at her mid-section. My hand grazed her belly flesh.

The room was dark, but I could still make out shapes, just not details. She took off her bra, and I pulled down her sweats with her co-operation. I pulled off a pair of large panties as well.

She smelled strongly of body odor. It wasn't bad. Just strong. Like her body, it was oddly enticing: I knew that to some, she would be revolting. I could almost see it, like one of those magic pictures you had to cross your eyes to see the secret image. But, I loved every sight, smell, and sensation of Anastasia's body. Limited sight though it was.

I didn't even bother with a condom as I came up between her thighs. The mass of her thighs made it difficult, but it helped I was slim. She spread them wider, and I aligned our nether regions as I prodded clumsily at her entrance. I was pretty sure she was shaved.

In the dark, between handfuls of flesh, I pressed inside. She softly gasped as I inserted myself.

She was tight, so I started slow. In the dim light, my eyes had adjusted, and I watched as her belly and breasts undulating like waves as I slowly thrusted in and out of her.

She leaned back, and bit her lip. I put a gentle hand to her throat, then explored south, down her shoulders, and casually grabbed a handful of her considerable breast, gently pinching her nipple as I did so.

I wasn't managing myself very well, and I wasn't used to the sensations of making love with such a large woman. I was reaching a climax sooner than I would have liked.

Anastasia's moans increased, and I had hoped that I'd last until after she'd finished.

Sadly, I felt that sensual panic as I pulled out seconds before I finished, pumping it into my other hand, seething through my teeth as I came.

I was selfish. I got what I wanted. I briefly left to get toilet paper to dispose of my mess. When I returned, I tried to initiate some fingering for her pleasure, but she laughed nervously and moved my hand away as we kissed.

I didn't push it. I just kissed her, naked in my bed, until we fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up before her. She was facing me, and her eyes were shut.

I did have a moment, where I almost felt regret. I noticed the blemish on her chin. Her frazzled hair. Her very round face. I had slept with a severely morbidly obese girl last night...and I would do it all over again.

I actually kind of liked her, even though it was hard to tell what she was really like, on account of her timid nature.

I looked down at the mountain of woman covered by my sheets. My slender frame looked comical next to her own. She stirred.

"Morning," I said, smitten.

"Hi," she said, sounding pretty out of it. She barely kept eye contact with me. "I can...I'll get dressed and go--"

"I don't work today." I wanted to interrupt her so she didn't feel so weird. "My day is free, do you want some breakfast?"

She looked at me, searching for an answer to something.

"Um, okay." She smiled, and I felt some of her anxiety dissipate.

I grabbed some clothes, and left her to her privacy as I made some eggs and toast.

She popped into the bathroom after a minute, then joined me in the small kitchen five minutes later.

We sat on the couch, and ate breakfast while we watched TV. She spotted my console amongst my shelves. "What Switch games do you have?"

I got up, and showed her my tiny collection of games.

"Nice, I love Odyssey," she said.

"Wanna play?" I plucked the game from its home.

"Oh, I..." She looked at her phone.

"Do you need to be somewhere?" I asked.

"Not really," she shrugged, settling into the idea of spending the day with me, I guess.

"Here," I said as I passed her the controllers.

She gamed out while I sat next to her, and I rested my hand on her thigh after an hour.

She moved her hand to rest on mine, her thumbs twitching around as she continued to play the game.

She paused the game suddenly, and looked at me. "Uh, I forgot something. Something I have to do. I'm...I have to go."

I wanted to press her, but I accepted her exit.

"Cool, no worries."

I got up, and she got herself up. She collected her small purse and headed for the door.

"So, can I call you again?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah. Cool," she said sheepishly. I wasn't clear on her feelings towards me. Maybe she didn't know what mine were, exactly.

"Do you want to...go out? Like not now but..." I was nervous. She seemed shy and easy going, but at the same time, distant. "Like a date?"

"Sure," she said. I kissed her goodbye. I closed the door. Not a bad start.

Chapter Two: Relationships

I didn't see Anastasia for a few days. I had work, and I didn't want to seem too clingy. Not just yet. I daydreamed about her, marveling over the odd combination of meek, soft spoken personality, combined with a body that was insanely desirable to me, even though I knew it was a little crazy to feel that way.

People argue about whether big is beautiful--but I think that the question is flawed. Same goes for the "beauty lies in the eye of the beholder" way of thinking. Anastasia was both beautiful to me, as well as a guilty pleasure. I knew her excess weight wasn't technically beautiful, but it was...desirable.

Some woman are "traditionally beautiful" but have a flaw, like big teeth, or a bad laugh, or whatnot. To me, Anastasia was someone whose whole body was a flaw that I loved. I knew I should reject the feeling, but could not. It made me want her more.

After several days had passed, I called her again from my bed.

"Hey," she said, "I thought you...might not call me back."

"Just playing hard to get," I joked. "I had a cold. Do you want to hang out again soon? Go on a date?"

"Um," she said, "Yeah. I don't really...I don't like going out much. I know that's boring, but--"

"All good," I said. "Did you want to come over?"

"Yeah, I'd like that."

I had work the next morning, but...Fuck it. My needs exceeded my need for sleep.

Not much later she buzzed my door. This time, she was wearing a big, green dress, that covered her curves, but slightly increased her volume.

I was wearing jeans and a shirt. I felt underdressed.

"I thought...even if we're not going out somewhere I could still make an effort to look decent." She blushed. Her blemish was almost gone. She had a little makeup on.

We sat on the couch, and I poured her some wine. I had even lit a little candle. It wasn't much, but it was something.

"Cute," she said. She seemed to be warming up a bit. Definitely not as timid, but still shy.

"I think that you're really cute," I said, clinking her glass.

"Oh," she smiled. "I...thanks. I really like you. Sorry I'm so..."

"Cool?" I said, smiling.

"No!" She laughed. "Just...quiet, and weird, and--"

"I don't think you're weird," I said, leaning in for a kiss, "Just cool."

I was surprised when she broke off the kiss after a couple seconds.

"I'm...really sorry that I left without much warning the other day."

"Oh," I said, only half-remembering that part. "That's okay."

"I had to...I was..." She stopped, and started again. "I don't like using other people's bathrooms."

I just smiled. "All good," I said, "I could come over sometime, if you ever wanted me to. I know the feeling of being more comfy in your own dwelling."

She laughed nervously. "Yeah. But my place is...a mess."

"I wouldn't care," I said. "If you ever want me over, I'll come over."

She smiled, and kissed me. The kissing didn't stop. This time she leaned towards me on the couch, and I pulled her closer, but she resisted.

She kept her eyes closed again, and I attempted once more to bring her on top of me. She laughed through a kiss, but wouldn't budge. I gave up, and instead got up, and offered her my hand.

She took it, and rose to her feet. We walked hand in hand to my bed.

This time I left the lights on. I didn't want to diminish my visual pleasure-- I wanted to see her. I also owed her for the other night.

"Lay down," I said, and she took a seat on the end of the bed. It winced under her weight. I didn't mention it.

"All the way down," I said.

"Turn off the lights?" she said, as she lay flat on her back. Her belly and breasts jostled.

"Nah," I said, getting to my knees. I lifted her dress and stuck my head underneath.

In the dimmer, greener world under her dress, I spied black panties between her massive thighs. These were slimmer than the ones from the other night. I had to dig into her sides to grip them, and I gradually pulled them down over the course of thirty seconds with her help-- lots of skin to navigate.

I dove under her dress again, and encouraged her to spread her thighs apart. She hesitated for a moment. Then her legs parted, and her pussy came into view. She had a mound of shaved flesh above it, which looked soft and hefty. Upon grabbing it, and gently pulling it up, I could see her sweet, secret entrance. I leaned in, my face surrounded by cellulite, and began to lick her.

She placed a hand on my head, or at least on the thin fabric I was hiding under. I was surprised to find no hair at all, which must have been a feat, given how well it was hidden.

Yes, it may sound terrible to some of you. But it really wasn't. It was all bliss.

I found her clit, and started to work it. She moaned a little. I was very warm, and a little claustrophobic, but I carried on. My erection felt like that too, trapped in my jeans.

I stroked the sides of her thighs, and licked her nub in figure eights, and various letters of the alphabet.

As her sighs and moans increased in volume, she became more wet by the second. She tasted sweeter. Her hips were starting to gyrate and sway.

I didn't relent, and I moaned a little too, as pleasuring her was a treat in itself. I loved that I was buried deep inside her flesh, dedicating myself to her needs. She was sweating a little, and I loved all of her scents as they filled the room.

"Mmm," she purred, as I rapidly lapped at her clit. She closed her legs a little, and her flesh temporarily smothered me-- then she relaxed again. I loved the momentary engulfment.

Anastasia's moaning grew louder, and I knew that she would come soon.

I squeezed her thighs, and violently assaulted her with my tongue. Which is to say, I licked her until my jaw was sore.

When she came, she half-screamed a moan that I didn't think her shy lungs were capable of. It was like hearing the true woman inside, one that wasn't ashamed or self-aware. It lasted several seconds.

She started to twitch, so I eased my tongue lashings. I kissed her plump thighs, and emerged from her dress.

"Good?" I said, smiling.

"Wow," she gasped, catching her breath. "So good."

We both laughed, though I don't know if we knew why. I lay on the bed beside her, staring at my ceiling.

"I...that was my first time," she said.

"Oh," I said, not sure which "that" she had meant.

"The other night? Or that just now?"

"Both," she said.

"Gotcha. Well...I'm sorry your first time was...so fast. I got carried away," I said, reflecting on my nearly premature effort.

"It was nice," she said, holding my hand. "You're really nice to me."