Anastasia: My USSBBW Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you're living your fantasy right now?" I said, rubbing her thigh. She smiled at me.

"Yes. Pretty much!" She started to blush. "Well...the embarrassing part is...I liked certain videos where those women were like...sitting on those guys. Sitting on their faces."

"Oh," I said, unaware of this type of thing.

"Yeah, see? It's weird."

"No," I said, rubbing her belly: It was something she actually liked, as I found out recently. I was finding out new stuff about her all the time now. "Tell me why you like it."

She groaned in embarrassment. "I don't know. I used to like simple stuff. Just sex was fine at first. But these facesitting videos-- I guess I like... the power? Like these big women are totally... smothering these guys. In their...ass."

My erection started to build in my sweatpants. I wore them more often now too.

"I guess I like it because it seems so crazy that anyone would want that. I'm not telling you all this to try to convince you to--"

"Are you kidding?" I interjected. "If you ever want to sit on MY face, you wouldn't have to ask me twice!" I thought this would have come up sooner, given our shared passion for her being on top of me during sex.

I made another move that she liked-- nibbling her ear. She giggled as her character fell into a lava pit.

"You say that, and I know you like that I'm big, but...That would be... like, dangerous."

"Eh, we're supposed to live life dangerously, right?"

"Nope," she laughed, "That's not a thing."

"Anastasia, I gotta say," I said as I took off my shirt-- she liked my body so much it was foreplay in itself. "I want to try that, as in right now."

"But I haven't even... had a shower today," she said. This was her turn to manipulate me. She knew I loved the smell of her, even when she wasn't fresh. At first she felt weird about it, but quickly adapted to my preferences.

"Good," I said, standing up, offering her a hand. She took it. "If you're going to sit on my face, let's do it in bed."

"Sure," she said, sitting up with my assistance. "But if this goes horribly wrong, it was your plan, okay?"

I laughed as we walked to her bed.

We stripped down to our underwear, and as my boxers came off, she stopped there.

"What, you're going to do it with those on?" I pointed to her granny panties she loved to wear. I didn't mind them--they emphasized the size of her ass. I liked holding them up when I did her laundry, just to appreciate how huge they were.

"Well, I don't know," she said, looking a bit awkward. "It's... I might get sweaty, and--"

"You know me. You know I need you naked for this." My voice was loving, but stern. She sighed, and peeled off her clothes.

I crawled into her bed, trying to hide my excitement. My physical evidence was on full display, but I was trying to remain calm.

Inside, I was giddy. I had long wished to explore her ass, but I was to nervous to come up with a reason. But to find out she secretly wanted this? I was so excited to try it.

She climbed up, her curves swaying as she crawled towards me.

"So, I guess I should just..." she talked her way through it, as she pivoted next to me, and swung her huge thigh over my head, after failing the first time.

"Oof," she said, as she shifted above me, more or less in the right position.

Her ass was resting on my chest, but she was sitting forward, so I wasn't feeling the weight yet.

"I can't turn to see you!" she said, giggling.

"It's fine," I said, wiggling my toes. "We'll use our words." For now, I thought. What about when I was under her full weight? "Sit on my chest a little more, please," I said, "for a practice run."

She usually rode me during sex, but that weight wasn't positioned high enough on my body to fully restrict my breathing. I was suddenly aware this WAS a little sketchy-- we would be wise to start slow.

"Okay, but tell me if it's too much."

"Okay," I said, taking in the sight of her. Anastasia's mammoth ass was slowly advancing towards my neck. Her dimpled, pale skin was all I could see. Any previous comments about her ass looking flat seemed stupid now- this thing had volume.

Her hips flowed over my arms, which were pinned under her now. Her ass crack advanced.

The weight was extreme. I still had never asked her how much she weighed. I make an effort to avoid fetishizing her body, other than in my mind. She was my girlfriend, and it would feel weird to do anything other than appreciate her and call her beautiful or sexy, even if I admitted I liked how big she was.

"How's this?" she asked cautiously. My ribs hurt, and it was a struggle to breathe, but I loved every sensation.

"Fine!" I gasped.

"You sure?" she said.

"Ana, please sit on my face," I begged, "I need it, right now."

"Okay baby," she sighed. I knew by her tone she was hiding how thrilled she was.

Her hips shifted back and forth as she wiggled back, as her massive cheeks began to consume me.

I couldn't believe my good fortune. A month ago I thought she was too good-- and too big-- to be true. Now she was my girlfriend, and about to bury me in her titanic butt.

Slowly, I was encased in a mass of cellulite. It was the most up close and personal I'd ever been with her ass.

All went dark. The aromas of her sweaty crevice increased, until her flesh pushed tight against my nose. I was sealed inside. She wiggled further still, and now I was directly under her weight. My temples pounded. My skull ached. My lungs tightened.

I had a moment where I thought she would never get up. That my subtle, minute struggles under her weight went unnoticed. That I would expire under her mass.

Then she leaned forward. I inhaled air through my nose, and loved that it smelled of her pheromones. Her natural musk. My lungs filled with air.

"Babe, I almost killed you!" she said, sounding very happy indeed. Interesting.

"Yeah," I rasped. "That was amazing."

"You're hard as a rock," she said from above me. She gently grabbed me, and began to stroke me with her right hand.

My chin was nestled in her ass crack. The pleasure I felt mixed with my physical discomfort was an interesting cocktail. All I knew was I needed to be under her again.

"Sit on me again," I begged, "longer."

Without a word, she did as asked. This time, I wiggled my face in deep. Her ass was sweaty, and I slid inside much further. I felt bold. I stuck out my tongue, and licked around aimlessly.

She sat forward suddenly, giggling.

"Hey!" she whispered sharply, "I...you never did that before."

"You never sat on my face before," I challenged.

"I haven't showered in...a few."

"Ana, I like your other flavors. I want to try this one." It was clumsy, but honest.

I pulled her back upon me. She didn't resist. I wiggled in again, deeper still. I wanted to find her asshole with my tongue. I had never even seen it before. She continued to stroke me.

I stretched my tongue out in that claustrophobic sea of skin. My air supply was dwindling. Then I found an end. A small, tight, tart little hole. I played with it. I tried to venture further, but I was already barely about to access it. It was too deep, and I was about to black out as she jacked me off.

She fell forward, and I gasped in relief as I could breathe again. I loved the sensation of suffocating under her, until the last possible moment-- of her choosing.

"I love this," I moaned.

"Me too," she giggled. "I think we found our new thing."

She sat back again, then up after a few seconds. She increased the frequency until she was bouncing her ass on top of me. The slickness of her sweat caused me to push into her cheeks every time.

She was fucking my face with her enormous ass cheeks, and loving every second. She upped the impact as well, and now she was lifting higher, and falling harder with each buttdrop. The impact was both soft and solid, as she ruthlessly pummeled me with her ass.

She stopped suddenly, resting fully upon me. I didn't get a chance for a breath, and panic built in my mind. Still she stroked me at a feverish pace. I moaned helplessly under her as my body convulsed, and my lungs screamed. She stay put, threatening to snuff me out of existence.

At that very moment, I came harder than I ever had in my life. And finally, she sat forward.

I don't remember the minute the followed, but she had rolled off me at some point, and started gently tapping my face.

"Hey! Don't die!" she said smiling.

"I live," I said weakly, with zero conviction.

"Barely," she said worriedly.

"I...was that...good?" I was pretty exhausted, in every department.

"Oh yeah," she said. "Kinda horny though..."

"Okay, let's trade spots here. I'd invite you to have another seat, but..."

"You'd die," she giggled, helping me up.

"Next time, you can bury me under your pussy. Sound good?" I watched as she lay down on her back, and spread her thighs apart, awaiting my service.

"Cool," she said.

I went to work.

Chapter Five: First Year

Jumping ahead a bit.

We got really into facesitting. I don't know who loved it more, but we were hooked. I would eat her out while she sat on me. I even ate her ass every so often. The trick was she had to spread her cheeks apart for me first, then I could reach her with my tongue.

We started to 69, which was possibly my fave. Getting a blowjob while buried under her, while pleasuring her with my mouth? So fucking good.

We still had sex often, and we were so comfortable around each other we were often naked by default.

We showered together. We even used the bathroom in front of one another. It wasn't classy, but it was intimate. Neither of us was interested in sexualizing any bathroom type stuff, but I wasn't turned off exactly by the sounds she made on the toilet. Mostly I liked how comfortable we were with one another.

We were still homebodies, and she rarely left home. I picked up groceries for her at work, breaking my rule of not shopping at my work. But it saved precious time I could be spending with her.

She ate a lot. Another thing we never sexualized, but I often made jokes that the junk food I bought was making her bigger, which was my "evil plan" but it was a joke. I wasn't trying to help her gain weight, I just didn't make any attempt to live healthier.

Sure, some nights I worried that I was encouraging her to be unhealthy, and she wouldn't live as long if we kept this up. But we were in our early twenties. Middle age was over a decade away. I just wanted to live life.

In no time at all, a year had gone by. I had moved in with Ana, which saved both of us money. It also meant we could sleep in the same bed every night.

Kevin the cat was my new best friend, other than her. I introduced her to my parents online, as they were on the opposite coast.

I was hesitant as first, but I lived her too much to feel that weird. They might have been surprised at first sight, but they never mentioned it later. Which was fine. Distant folks were fine with me.

Ana's parents lived nearby, and we had the odd meetup. Her mom and dad were big like her, but she was the heaviest of them. They were shy people, but we got along.

We had come very far, but there was still the matter of her aversion of going out in public. Before me, she had to for the odd groceries (or cake) but I was her errand boy now.

I wanted to go out together. I wasn't sick of her place, I just started to feel like something was missing from our life together.

We had spent our one year anniversary at home. The following weekend, we were arguing about it on the couch. Kevin stared, judging us.

"I just don't want to be seen!" she said, venting. "I'm happy at home!"

"I know, but I think it would be good to try new things," I said, trying to keep calm. We fought sometimes, but it usually ended abruptly. This wasn't over yet, even after an hour.

"Easy for you," she huffed, "You're skinny. No one's staring at you."

"If you get stares, we'll at least be together," I said.

"But they'll just go, why is he with her?" said Anastasia.

"Because he loves her," I said.

We had used the L word plenty this year. It wasn't some secret weapon anymore to make a point.

"Well SHE is FAT, and HE doesn't seem to CARE how that makes her FEEL!" she yelled.

I almost reacted, but I took a breath instead.

"I'll never know what you go through," I said, "But I'll always be by your side, wherever we are, together."

She sighed deep. "Ugh, you always know what to say, don't you?" She smiled a bit.

"I just want you to be happy."

"I'd be happy with you, even out somewhere. It's just harder for me to...ignore the attention. People stare, and it's... I hate it."

"Well," I said, "You make me so happy. So does your body. Do just think about that next time you're out That I can't get enough of you. You're all I need."

She rested her head against my chest.

"You too," she whispered.

We went out on a date that week. We took it slow-- we had a picnic in the park. Not too crowded, nice and breezy weather. It was nice.

The following weekend we had dinner at a local burger place. The food was killer and the atmosphere was laid back. Nobody paid us much attention.

Before I knew it we were out every other day. She always held my hand, and I loved it. I thought I might have a hard time being seen with her. But that never happened. I kinda liked the odd stare. I got off on their confusion, their curiosity.

In my head, I would say: yes, I love her, yes we fuck. And it's incredible. And that was that.

Getting out often coerced Ana into dressing a little nicer. I don't mind her in sweats, but it didn't assist in her appearance. She ordered some dresses off Amazon, and I could tell her confidence was building, slowly.

We were stronger, as a couple, for it.

I got a promotion at the grocery store that year. Assistant manager wasn't much, but the raise was decent. I saved up some money, and I bought her a ring.

One night we were out at a Greek restaurant. Her favorite. It was a nice evening. Everything was perfect.

"I love you," I said, as I sipped my wine.

"You more," she said as she sipped hers.

"I...maybe you'll think this is cheesy, but..." I pulled a small box from my jacket pocket.

"You took my breath away when I first saw you," I said, my throat going dry. "And you still do that for me sometimes," I said, winking.

She blushed, and started to look nervous.

"You're an angel. My angel. I love you more than anything Anastasia, and I want to spend my life with you."

I presented the ring. It wasn't cheap, but it was all I could afford. She teared up, and looked at me, then back to the ring.

She looked at me again, and started to cry while laughing. "Oh my God," she squeaked. "I will. I love you so much, I do, I do!" She leaned over the table and kissed me.

That moment felt like it was...outside of time. A perfect moment. If anyone was staring, we didn't notice.

We were home later, cuddling in bed, and Anastasia was wearing her sparkly ring, staring at it in wonder.

"I love it," she whispered over and over.

"What do you see for us?" I asked as I held her curves tightly. "Like in the future."

"Well, no kids. Maybe another Kevin. Or a dog-Kevin." She giggled.

"Perfect," I responded. "New home? Somewhere outside of town?"

"Yeah," she said, holding me tight, "Near the lake."

"Cool. And we can game out on our massive TV? 100 inches?"

"Yes please," she sighed.

She stared into my eyes and I stared into hers. "You're the best fiancé in the world," she said softly. "What would you like for a reward?"

"Hmm," I pondered.

"Blowjob?" she inquired.

I ran my fingers over her curves. Massaged her flesh.

"Not complaining," I said.

"Maybe we could do doggy?" she started to stroke me.

"Not bad," I shivered with arousal.

"Or," she moaned softly, as her tone changed, "maybe you want me to sit on your face?" she suggested. "I think I kinda want to smother you with my bum for a bit. Take your breath away."

"Perfect," I said, kissing my future wife. "Let's do it all, just in case."

Epilogue: Almost The End

So...

Is love at first sight real? For some, maybe. But love is something that builds over time. And attraction goes a long way.

I thank the universe often for everything that occurred after turning the corner that day, and bumping into my soulmate. I have no regrets, and I love her like mad.

Do we live happily ever after? Who knows. Probably. We love each other, and love being together. And we love Kevin. Are we young, dumb, and naive? Totally. But she does it for me, on all levels.

Anastasia is big, and I love her. I wish everyone had a love like mine.

If you don't, keep your heart open. You may find a woman who takes your breath away too. I hope you do.

Good luck to you.