All Comments on 'Anastasia's Life'

by wifestoy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
zorkonsnafuzorkonsnafualmost 20 years ago
Awesome! Next chapter please.

Awesome! Next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wonderful

its been about two yearssince i started getting fucked. i wish it could be bare back because i would love to feel hot pusing cocks pouring cum into my man pussy. sometimes i can feel the warmth. about two months ago, i was fucked with a magnificent black cock for the first time. oh, wonderful. he told me if i would get clothes and dress like a woman, he would take me to a party with several of his frioends who would love fucking thid whitewhore the entire weekend, using me anyway i desire. he said he would be back to the poorno heatre the next friday. i have gone there lookinf very sexi with tight shorts, a halter top covering my fairly large breasts with extremely sensitve nipples and make up. he has never come back. i hope he will be there someday and take me to be fucked by dozens of black cocks. in the meantime, my clothing and willingness has enabled me to have many cocks buried in my pussy, loads and loads of cum pumpred down my throat and one time in the middle of the nioght as i left, i was forced to the ground in the dark parking lot and had several cocks pour warm piss on myt body and into my mouth. it as so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Want to be Anastasia!

I absoluyely loved the story but had to stop once to relieve myself; keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Next chapter for Anastasia

Anastasia has found her life's calling. She now needs laser treatment for hair removal and a fine course of estrogen and progesterone hormones to allow her to blossom to her full glory.She needs breasts and large dark nipples. Some nice piercings, say ears & nipples would be lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved this story

I too would love to have my wife treat me this way. I truly want to be a woman for her and her girlfriends. I want them all to dress me, do my make-up, feed me their dildos, fuck me with their strap-ons, and then bring their husbands over to fuck me too. I want to be the neighbourhood slut. Please tell more stories like this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous