Anatomy is Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason braced himself with his knuckles on the locker room bench and presented his sweaty cherry again. Greg said, "I can't thank you enough man." He was easily hard as the quivering, inviting hole triggered something primal in him, even if he was usually straight. He put the wet knob of his 7 inch rod on his friend's hole and then pulled back some, leaving a translucent bridge of syrupy fluids between their organs. But Jason's hole lips seemed to reach out beckon the member back in, and Greg went back and pushed the head against the pink folds, at first just until the ridge of his dick head, and then into his friend's chute surprisingly easily. From there there was a long glistening sound as the entire veiny rod stretched Jason's pink ass lips and his pubes pressed against Jason's peachy cheeks. Greg let out a loud sigh of bliss. He reflexively brought his hands down to put on Jason's hips but then he remembered Jason's rule about no touching. So he braced himself on the locker as he started fucking the wet, honeyed canal with long strokes, feeling his buddies warm gut muscles massage his entire shaft. Greg's eyes rolled back in his head and could barely last more than a few minutes before he pushed all the way to hilt and pulsed inside. He let out a huge sigh of relief and pulled out with a schlop. His softening dick swayed a little after the retraction and an arc of white slime flung off the tip.

"Thanks man. Phew! You're such a bro to help me out. "

"No problem dude, but this is only temporary. And you're gonna owe me after this, maybe you can rebuild my deck for me this summer."

"Sure man, anything. I just needed something to tide me over."

They both started walking towards the showers to clean up, with Greg's wet, floppy junk slapping back and forth.

Part 4

After a few weeks they had settled into a post-workout routine where after hitting the weights, they would go to the locker room and Greg would use Jason's ass pussy. They didn't have to say anything anymore, Greg would just do a little whistle and do a turn-around motion with his finger mid conversation, which Jason would absently-mindedly turn around and arch his back slightly while they continued talking. His hole would begin to leak the honey precum that used to drizzle out of his dick, making it slightly easier for Greg to enter. However he still had to push a little bit for that first entry.

Greg would pump in and out while they just conversed about anything else, as if it were as normal as playing basketball together. "So Phil's fiance is out of town so he said we could watch the Superbowl at his new place, he has a new TV and barbecue he wants to show us" Greg said over Jason's shoulder, as his inflamed red cock disappeared into Jason's swirling, velvety orifice.

"Oh yeah, that sounds fun. Tell him I can bring beer and nachos" Jason said, turning his head slightly to hear better, and rocking as Greg slid in and out of him. "You almost done bud?"

"Yeah, unf, just a.. " Greg exhaled and his pole twitched and started injecting his gym buddy with cum.

"Damn, sounded like a good one. Nice job dude!" Jason said, as his hole pinched closed after Greg pulled out. They fist bumped and finished getting dressed. "See you at Phil's on Sunday, bro!"

That Sunday the boys gathered at Phil's house. Phil was big into golf and had suave blonde hair in a JFK-style swoop. He was the tallest of the bunch but also the thinnest. He had the best abs as he did run pretty long distances on the weekend. In addition to Greg and Jason, their friend Alex also came. Alex had shaggy reddish-brown hair down to his ears, and although he played hockey in high school, he was really outdoorsy and into hiking now.

The boys seemed a little anxious until around the first quarter of awkwardly refilling beers and munching on nachos, Jason goes, "Is there something going on? The vibes are totally off today. Is it just me?"

Greg cleared his throat and said, "Well bro... I kind of told them about your fuck hole."

Jason went wide eyed and incredulous. "Dude.. why.. that was supposed to be a secret!" Then he slumped and looked hurt.

Phil chimed in. "Look.. Jason, we're all four best friends, there's no reason that we wouldn't all be cool with this. Greg was telling us how it barely affects you, but it's like the absolute perfect cock sleeve for him. So, we were hoping you would share with us too."

Jason was a little upset but listening. "Guys.. this is getting a little gay, and plus.. How is it fun for me? You are the ones that get to have all the fun while I barely feel a thing and I just have to lay there."

Phil really didn't have an answer, but was so horny for a fuck his mind was solving problems a mile a minute. "Ok, I hear you, but how about we let you use all of the airline points we saved up? Heather doesn't even like to travel and you and Stacey can go on a vacation. "

Alex was also so adrenalized by the prospect of getting his nut off that he offered, "Yeah, and you can use my mountain cabin as many times as you want this year!"

Jason sighed. He was a little tired of everyone wanting pleasure from him and not trying to give him pleasure, but he had mixed feelings. He did see how happy it made his friends.

Phil said, "Ok, that's a maybe, can we just at least see it?"

Jason stood up in a defiant way with his arms stretched out to the side. "Don't you guys hear how weird you're sounding? Hey buddy can I see your fuck hole?"

Alex said, "Dude, we're just curious. It's fine if you don't want to but really it could be a way to become better friends! And you showed Greg after all!"

Jason shook his head slightly, and as a people pleaser at heart, leaned over the couch, so he could still watch the game. Maybe the beers had lowered his inhibition a little bit. "Ok guys, but we're here for the game so don't ruin it."

The boys all flashed eager smiles at each other. Greg was a little more bold since he had fucked it before, so he felt more comfortable sliding down Jason's khaki shorts and white calvin klein briefs. Jason's pale cheeks bounced out. Greg nudged Jason's knees indicating for him to widen his stance a little. Jason adjusted without argument.

Alex went to fetch a cold one while Phil and Greg inspected his ass. Greg slid his fingers into the smooth crack down, past the fuzzy ring, and into his most intimate male area, and came back with some precum droplets on his fingertips. He and Phil looked at his dewey fingers with wonder and Phil took a sniff, raised his eyebrows in curiosity, and hesitantly licked it off Greg's fingers. "See? This stuff is addicting. It's like laced with pheromones or something." Greg said.

"So since this is my house, I guess I can do the honors!" Phil said. He pried open Jason's pale buns and buried his nose and mouth in the crack. He stuck his tongue in the hole and munched on the ass lips, while his chin with a 5 o'clock shadow scraped the sides of Jason's cheeks. He pulled back occasionally to take a breath and go back in deeper, licking the hole over the surface before sucking and licking on the pucker. This really started Jason's orifice to involuntarily seep precum. Once enough precum had pooled in Phil's mouth, he stood up and pulled down his jeans and plaid Hanes boxers to reveal a thin but long 8 inch cock. He aimed the precum drool at his dick to lube it up. He pointed the tip at his friend's pink knot and started to insert. He looked at Greg with surprise and happiness. "Dude, you were right, this things feels fucking perfect!"

"I told you!" Greg said.

"And he doesn't feel it?" Phil wondered.

"He said he knows it's happening but can barely feel it, like it's disconnected or something. So we can do almost anything we want to it. Right Jason?" Greg said.

Still watching the game, Jason raised his voice and said sarcastically, "Hope you guys are having fun back there, could someone at least get me a new beer?"

Phil was one of those guys whose balls pulled up super tight when he was really horny, until they were almost above his dick. He started to slam a little harder but Jason yelled, "Don't do that too hard, I'm still trying to watch the game, man."

"Sorry" Phil said. He slowed down his pace a little but pulled out until his piss slit was just barely grazing the hole, but then slid the whole thing back in, but careful not to rock Jason too much. He did this for about 5 minutes while Greg and Alex surveyed the action, smiling, while Jason sipped his beer. Then he grunted and seeded his friend.

Alex said, "Uh you about done man? I'm supposed to get a turn too!"

"Uh.. I... UHHhh.... there. Ok, your turn!" Phil said, as he retracted his shiny cock out. He hi-fived Alex, and Greg stood to the side, excited but patient as he had already fucked his buddy's gash about two dozen times by now. He was a little proud he got the credit for finding this new toy for his friend group.

Alex had a little shorter cock, about 6 inches, but with a really big upwards curve, and a lot of uncut foreskin. His girlfriend always complained he was too rough in bed so he never got to explore his wild side. However he saw the dynamic with Phil and didn't want to ruin Jason's mood. So he dropped his basketball shorts and blue trunks and aimed his curved cock at Jason's now well-used hole. He exhaled heavily and said, "Whoa!" That was all he could say as he got lost in the moment and started darting in and out of the chute quickly. The curve was prodding Jason's ass in new ways and massaging his prostate. The hole started quivering and squeezing tightly. Unsure about the new sensation, he pulled out until his cock was hovering a few inches from Jason's ass.

Alex says, "Uh, dude? Your thing.. I think I might have broke it?" Jason and Phil, who was not as interested anymore now that he got his rocks off, at first didn't respond as the two were intensely watching the game.

"What now? I don't want to miss this play." Jason said.

But his asshole started quivering and contracting in and out, until finally it started squirting back churned white cum in tablespoon spurts, just like his dick used to do, but out of his ass. The globs sprayed all over Alex's cock until finally they died down and just dribbled out.

"Dude, your ass just cummed all over my dick. Why didn't you tell me it did this?" Alex said.

"How the fuck was I supposed to know? It's not like they gave me an instruction manual." Jason said. Phil twisted his neck to see behind the couch now, but just gave a little shrug and went back to watching the game.

His cock was still wet and covered in cum, but he hadn't nutted yet so he inserted again, and quickly started darting in and out. Alex had swaying low hanging balls that smacked into Jason's testicle mound as he humped. The cum acted as a lube and the pink hole turned into a frothy mess, until Alex's dude juices flooded Jason's insides, too.

Alex sighed happily and went "That was awesome. Thanks bro." He went to wipe off and sat down next to Phil with his arm around Phil's shoulders, as the dopamine of their orgasms hadn't worn off yet. Finally it was Greg's turn, and Jason's cummy guts took their familiar shape around Greg's thick organ and massaged out his reproductive fluids. Jason's pink ring tugged out slightly on every retraction and spittles of the guys' cum bubbled out of the sides whenever Greg slid back in.

Jason got to have a few breaks to stretch and relax but went back to leaning over the couch, while the best friends took turns refilling their beers, watching the game, laughing, hi-fiving eachother, and any time their balls filled back up with sperm, casually emptying them into Jason's fuck hole, about 3 or 4 times each. By the end of the game they were all worn out and piled onto the couch with Jason in the middle and their arms over each other, happy, drunk, and relaxed.

If you would like to hear more, please let me know.

12