All Comments on 'Anatomy of an Affair'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

And this is all?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Finish the damn story!

drnostydrnosty6 months ago

I really enjoyed the story, but I do agree that it needs closure. Tim's reaction or at least some finality. Very good flow, though. Thank you for sharing.

kirei8kirei8about 2 months ago

Uh, has your own wIfe passed a lie detector test since that " one " night?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sorry 1 * w/o the BTB ending which is TRULY needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not my cup of tea. Basically a story of a wife loving her cheating ways. No aftermath? No closure? 2*

CHUCK2468

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The tease indicated an "anatomy of an affair" & the consequences. Yes, she got pregnant from the affair (imbeciles never heard of Trojans? Anyway, outside of that, there's nothing. Reading consequences, one thinks of monumental battles, her being thrown out of the house, divorce, whatever. As such, the story left me too empty. Something, anything, would've been better than how it ended. 2 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well the half of the story you wrote definitely fulfills the parts of explaining an affair and this being a erotic story site. Too you did finish it with the consequences of her affair. Without the confession to Tim and reaction of her conservative family that doesn’t like him, Carol hasn’t suffered any consequences of getting pregnant by another man.

You could have done more with this, and as long as Tim divorced her you would have gotten a decent score, even if she went on to marry John and have more kids. Hell if her mother really hates Tim she may be happy to learn John is her grandchild’s sperm donor and Tim is out of Carol’s life.

silverthorne16silverthorne16about 2 months ago

Consequences? The story gets close to them, but we never see them played out.

6King6Kingabout 2 months ago

⭐⭐ Honestly, In the first paragraph I could tell this was just another willing cuck story when you referenced a rough patch years ago and the teaser mentioned an affair and consequences. Obviously there were none, for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

FTDS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

O laughed at your ending. Without even looking, I knew the embittered LW commentariat would be barking and growling like rabid dogs, and now looking, of course they are. Clearly you got over it; not sure I could, but food for you if you are happy, which I hope you are. That’s what matters. Better to be happy with a wife who decades later probably is still trying to make it up to you. And you have a child that you wouldn’t otherwise have had not a bad out come unless if dilutes you’re a limp sick whose entire self esteem is wrapped up in your wife’s flawless fidelity, or not. Or more likely, alone like most of them are. Carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yeah, some commentators are cucks at heart. Would like to have their slut wife carrying a bastard and to be reminded every given day what a wimp they are. Oh yeah and the dumb slut will make it up to them, like bringing fresh creampies and sometimes a stiff cock, so to say it right from the tap. Yeh, that’s what matters.

As for the scribbler, didn’t know about crap anatomy, now I’m wondering. Last advice, yo totally talent free but keep digging ditches and try sand pounding.

Captcha

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...

SIMILAR Stories