All Comments on 'Anatomy of an Affair'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
she said she was a good girl

whoring around on her hubby and knock up by another man.good girl my but.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Simple the Best

If they live such USA state where the exhusband does not pay child support after the divorce for bastard the husband will find the best BTB without cruelty. Because he must divorce with DNA test and "Simple the Best" he will not pay child support at all.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 6 years ago
Pathetic!!

Fucking around is one thing but getting pregnant is only idiotic!! I hope the divorce is very nasty for her and the suit against John is very successfully for the husband!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1 Star

A whore by any other name is still a whore. Divorce her and ruin the little fuckers life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Read the first paragraph!

This fantasy roleplay story. Tim and John are one in the same. Her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It was ok and the sex was passable

But the motivations were inconsistent.

She did everything John asked her to do and blamed it on her subconscious. Then the trip back to the office...she was already drunk so how was she going to get home? Why not just call a cab or her husband? And why wouldnt Tim accept the child was his? Unless she stopped having sex with him, he wouldn’t suspect the child wasnt his. And why wouldn't she leave Tim and be with John?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@anon - read first paragraph.

You need to re-read the paragraph.

The author and wife had one time role play in truck!

For purpose of this story author had wife describe that encounter.

Author used her memories when writing about Carol's first act of adultery

However Carol actually has affair that leaves her pregnantand demonstrates little remorse.

Deluding herself that DEEP DOWN she is good girl.

Not much to this unoriginal story.

Wife is bored. Wife gets hot for colleague. Prerequisite big dick.

RTR10RTR10almost 6 years ago
Pay attention.....

It was just a fantasy to put the spark back into their marriage. Read again, beginning to end. And if you have time, read some of the author's other stories. Besides being super hot, in a lot of them the husband/boyfriend is the cheater. In some, it's the wife/girlfriend. In a couple of stories, it's both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The twis was missed by many of you

Yes she was PG by John and not Tim and she does get divorced as a single mom ends up sooooo unhappy.

looking4itlooking4italmost 6 years ago

“It was far and away the biggest male organ I had ever felt in my life.”

That literally made me laugh out loud. It was so cliché that it was ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A complete trainwreck

The worst part is that it has no ending. We don't know what Tim is going to do, whether she'll keep the baby or whether or not they'll stay married. Personally I HATE unfinished stories. Minus points for that part. Then the introduction. Dude! You're on a porn site, on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. So telling us that parts of this or all of this is a "true" story does absolutely nothing for the story but make us laugh at you. So drop the "true" tag and next time try to write an interesting story. This was awful. STILL laughing..........

1 star

darkoverlord6darkoverlord6almost 6 years agoAuthor
Response from author

Wow, this story certainly stirred up some comments. Honestly, I was just trying to blow off some steam and write a trifle, a little spank story for fun, not put too much thought into plot or characters. I have been writing a much longer and more involved story for the past several months that was exhausting me so this was my way of taking a break. I didn't realize it was going to get such a negative reaction.

I will say that if you believe it or not the first part happened exactly as a described with some embellishment for the sake of making an interesting story. The rest was just fantasy. My wife and I have been married happily for more than twenty-years, we just happen to enjoy the occasional cheating fantasy. It's harmless fun, neither of us would actually do it. This whole thing was just one of those fantasies given a bit of life.

It was a fun little thing to write without having to think too much so I can go back to my heavier story with some renewed energy. I guess I thought folks would be more friendly about it, but I understand now why people say that "Loving Wifes" is a tough category to write in.

Anyway, no offense meant one way or the other and I hope that you enjoy some of my more involved stories. Thanks for taking the time to read my stuff.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 6 years ago
Yet again

I think I have read this two or three hundred times before.Try something like WWWM or Revelations More to it than this and shows all the reality of what the parties do in the end. ?? Does every guy watch football and ignore the wives ??. Thanks for the story.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfalmost 6 years ago
Another unfinished story

Here again we have a well writhen 5 star story with no ending. Why do the authors do this. You get us all fired up and then just end in mid air. Missing is all of the emotion of the affair's consequences. Missing is the pain the husband feels. Missing is the fallout. There are only a few authors on this site who complete their cheating wives stories. Great story, good writing, but no finish. It's getting tiresome reading stories with no endings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To the author

Please join all the other authors in the LW section in helping to curb the hatred of the ONE commenter who lists 99% of the comments in this section. He posts under several Aliases as well as anonymously. They have begun to delete the hatefilled remarks. Hopefully you will join us in taking back this section from this joker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars - well written and good view into wife’s thinking

I do not condone cheating but it happens and the story ha good character development and dramas.

Would like to see second chapter with more about husband and the aftermath of the disclosure of the pregnancy.

Third chapter is possible depending on how #2 is written.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Meh

I have to agree with some of your critics that you ended this story just as it started to get interesting. I’ve never understood the point of submitting half a story. I suppose there is no way to resolve this in an interesting way. The only choices are: they divorce or they stay together and raise the bastard kid. Neither scenario is interesting or erotic.

My bigger issue is that you wrote SO MANY WORDS to describe this woman’s entire sexual history. I figured there must be some point to it all, and that you would return to these characters at some point. If not, why mention them at all? Yet, it seems they were mentioned for no particular reason.

A pointless beginning and no ending is why this story has been trashed. It has nothing to do with the category. (Although you’re absolutely right that this is the toughest of all categories. That’s what I like about it!)

darkoverlord6darkoverlord6almost 6 years agoAuthor
Reply to SwingerJoe

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. I get the criticism that the story seems unfinished. I guess I thought, as you pointed out, that there were really only two ways to go with it and they were pretty obvious so I left it up to the reader to punish her or not as they chose. I realize that seems like a copout and the next time I write in this category I will make sure to have a definitive ending one way or the other.

As far as the background being pointless and too long, well it was only four short paragraphs if anything I thought I was being too terse and should have fleshed it out more. I was trying to just dash off something simple though and I didn't want to spend much time thinking about plot twists and dialogue. The whole point was to establish the lady in the story as being somewhat unreliable in evaluating her own motivations for what she is doing. If you read her history you're supposed to see a lack of maturity in her relationships. That she thinks she has experience but what does she really have when you look back on it. One decent relationship that she sabotages to go out with a "bad boy" and a closet affair with her boss.

I really was just trying to do what I mentioned in an earlier comment. Write a simple stroke story. Take it for what its worth. I am motivated now to write a more involved story so perhaps I will try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I agree...need to finish it

Lots more to be said on this story. Only one way to go though. She’s history.

cyferxcyferxalmost 6 years ago
Unfinished story

I know the ending is intentional and you think that's good enough, but no one wants to reach a teaser ending like that and it suggests lazy writing to bail on a hard corner you have deliberately put yourself, and us, in. So I will wait a while to see if a sequel is coming and if not then 1* it once if falls off the main page and those scores are counted. That's how strongly I feel about unfinished pieces that leave you at the cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not bad

Ignore the critics. Finish it or don't, but do it your way. Only thing that bothered me was the screaming FUCK, SHIT, ETC. every time they did the deed. I know you wanted to emphasize the passion, but if a woman started yelling that stuff in the midst of our encounter, I would go quickly soft.

Animefan2929Animefan2929almost 6 years ago
Not my cup of tea

Don’t really like when there’s no confrontation between the couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for the effort. Who doesn't know the marriage is over?

The husband will either ditch her to the curb, which is the end, or he will become her subservient timid cucky boy, which is a slower end, but still, the end. As an ex-wife she will be one more single parent paying for her stupidity and lust for the rest of her life, or as the wife of a cucky boy she will live with a worthless wimp until she finds a better option and kicks him to the curb. He can find a fun sexy wife/playmate who doesn't want children, or he can be the sterile cuckoo who clings to a worthless whore who will cheat on him every time she has the urge and the opportunity. I mean, she doesn't even want him for sex, and he can't give her children. Unless he's making decent money he is essentially worthless to her, and if he doesn't know that yet, he will find out soon enough.

A really obvious and depressing story. Again, thanks for the effort.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Maybe one day

Since we're talking about anatomy, maybe one day an author will write a story in which the 'other man' has a penis which is smaller than her husband's. Anyhow, it was not to be this time.

Considering that this story was written in female voice by a male author, I thought the story went very well. By the time the first adulterous liaison occurred in the truck, I felt that I knew the characters and the background to the episode.

Unlike so many (most?) LW stories these days, this one actually focused on the wife enjoying her extra-marital fun rather than what happens afterward.

I thought leaving the story open-ended was appropriate. Clearly a few commentators have upset themselves over this transgression by the author, but that's their problem not his. Not every story has to end with the wandering wife suffering the consequences or the husband becoming a subservient cuckold.

A question. Do normal women really say the things DarkOverlord has this wife saying in the orgasmic throes of her congress with this sexual dynamo? My imagination doesn't stretch that far.

And, finally, a standard nit which must be picked once again. Authors please, if you can't remember the difference between the possessive Your, and You're which is the contraction of you are, then perhaps it's best to write 'you are' out in full. It only takes one more keystroke.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hope we have

Divorce the bitch Her boy friend needs a lesson in the physics if fuckingMake a mistake and it’s.18 years of child support At least her hubby found out she’s a slut and can now find him a wife that may keep her legs closed

darkoverlord6darkoverlord6almost 6 years agoAuthor
To Justgr8

Thank you for reading my work. Some days I get discouraged as it seems few people actually do read it. I worked for four months writing the three parts to “The Festival” and I was quite proud of it but barely more people read it in a month than read this story in fourteen hours and they hated this one. I also got more comments on this than all my other stories combined. Maybe I should write more stuff that people hate 🙂 just kidding.

I loved your poem “You” by the way.

I am always working to improve, I hope you like what I write next better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I enjoyed reading what there was..

This was a good setup but it ended at the point that the real story just begins. This one was the background and her current circumstances, the real conflict of the story that should be.

This story is crying out for continuation.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 6 years ago
@luedon & @Author:

@luedon: The 'other man' with the smaller dick has been done before: "It's Only Peanuts" by hansbwl. https://www.literotica.com/s/its-only-peanuts

Author: What I miss in this story is characters I can get involved with, and feel something with, or for. For instance, we don't know why Carol is crying at the end, and there are several possible reasons. Stories about cheating have only a few possible plots, and this is one of the standards. I think what differentiates stories is not the plot, but the characters: who they are, what they feel, and so on. You wanted to share a stroke story that you and your wife have had fun with. On that level, I think it works, though you'll get the negative comments that always appear when there's cheating without dire revenge. I'm looking for characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unfinished 1*

No consequences; no story. Since she just keeps fucking the big cock and feels no real guilt for doing it, she needs to be dumped as quickly and roughly as possible.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Thanks George

Not exactly what I was thinking, but Hansbwl's story was a nice little whimsy even though the punchline was a bit obvious. I liked it.

I still would like to see a few stories in which larger penis size of the 'other man' is not a major attraction for the wandering wife, but his his ability to use the equipment he has is what brings her back for more after the initial seduction.

Lue

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 6 years ago
I LIKED IT!

Well you sure gave the old hornet’s nest a good bang this time. Since you have other LW stories, I sure you weren’t really surprised by the negative comments. Personally I gave you a 5 as soon as I finished, before I could be influenced by the thoughts of others who I really respect. This list includes but is no way limited to Luedon, Justgr8, and swingerjoe.

I understand your purpose in trying to fully develop the wife character and I understood her pretty much like you mentioned in your comment. As far as not finishing the story, there’s normally nothing wrong with letting the reader supply their own ending. Actually many who commented did exactly that even though they don’t seem to realize it. Everyone who said it could only end in divorce, (with more vindictive words) have their ending. Those who see husband must be a cuckold, satisfy desire for an ending that way.

Of course no self-respecting reader of LW will admit the truth of it not having to end either way.. In fact a quiet look around will prove that to anyone who is in a position to interact or observe the human creature in action, AND IS NOT SO BITTER FROM HAVING BEEN HURT IN THEIR PERSONAL LIFE, will find many cases of the couples working it out and living a long happy life together.

Doubt me or think it’s impossible? Try a slice of real life—wife finds she’s pregnant with lover boy’s baby. Wife apparently feels like described here, but goes to lover with news first. That’s when she finds out lover boy isn’t such a lover boy at all. Several days later, with sweet thing missing, and no options except abortion or fessing up, she chooses the latter because she knows very well abortion is killing a live human being, regardless what the progressive ‘useful idiots’ preach. She tells hubby, they have a “come to Jesus” talk and after a lot of help from the pros they decide they are better off growing old together than apart.

See, I just sketched a plausible ending from real life, just like many of you did without realizing you did it.

Must admit one comment has me snowed—I think it’s from an anony using Michael McDaniel as a call sign. My question: “Where the heck did you get the incest kick from this story?” And for your info. Many authors, most, I suspect, are simply writing stories for the readers enjoyment and to see just how they can develop into a writer that sells. (A lot is being said about how well incest and Taboo sells with the e book industry.)

Anyway, darkoverlord, keep up the good work, but always consider the constructive criticism offered by other writers. Never forget that two brains are better than one at solving any problem. cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Of course she’s history

And in the most humiliating way possible

Doesn’t care that she cheated -not really, only that she’s going to get caught.

Didn’t even care who got her pregnant -“He’ll never know, right”?

She doesn’t respect herself and certainly not her husband. She needs to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What’s the problem?

Abort the bastard child. Better yet, shoot the bitch in the face. That’s a two-fer as we say in the box.

mark73107mark73107almost 6 years ago
Cunt

I hope to fuck he throws your cheating skank as out!

kinkyleo7274kinkyleo7274almost 6 years ago
Kick her to the curb

Once a cheater always a cheater. So much for good southern girl!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Damn

Is there a chapter 2 or are we guessing how this ends. I'll tell you right now. The lying, cheating cunt wife, once discovered to be pregnant, is now sitting in a one bedroom apartment alone, about to give birth. The husband said fuck you and divorced her and got everything. The fling wanted no parts of parenthood, especially with a woman who cheats on her husband and gets pregnant. He quits and takes off to points unknown. She's alone, ready to give birth, and no one gives a fuck. Oh well, that's life. In fiction anyway.

no rating as I finished the tale for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
he was... betrayed!

a fat cock smoked, a cornhole buggered, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It’s funny

People comment about the marriage being over and she’s a cheater. They take thinks far to literally. It’s a fictional story. She just as easily could inherit 20 million and kick her husband to the curb, or be elected head of the Catholic Church. Can’t people just enjoy a sexy little tale of carnal lust and accept it? I liked it. It’s nice to read something that actually seemed to have been from a females point of view and not a guy pretending he knows what he’s talking about. And for that, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
haters commenting on these types of stories is kind of like...

convincing people drugs, gambling and smoking is bad enough to not do any of it. You really think you are going to stop someone from writing these types of stories? How did you even get here trolls?

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 6 years ago
Deep down she a good girl - 1*

Bullshit - she's a slut and Tim should kick her ass to the curb. Raising a cheating whores illegitimate child from another man and trying to EVER trust her again - I don't think so! Perhaps John will decide that she is really worth the passionate sex and marry her after Tim divorces her and then they can raise their child together and she can keep enjoying that big cock.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
the hardest category to write stories in has to be loving wives

this story wwas well written as all his stories

but after reading all the comments i am still trying to come to terms with the loving wives category

i am starting to wonder if in this crazy world of ours if there really exists a creature such as a loving wife or are we searching for a real loving wife the same way that we search for BIG FOOT

now here is a television show i would watch

`` THE HUNT FOR A REAL AND TRULY LOVING WIFE ``

i ll bet it would be a short mini series because they couldn`t even find clues that there were any that existed in this morally corrupt society

LMFAO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She has nothing to regret

Carpe Diem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SKANK

Come on , he has to know by the stretched pussy , leave him and give him peace/ he has to feel like shit his anger alone will kill him/ and if they keep that shit heads baby...sorry stories like this make me sick...Leave him please out of respect...just leave,...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

she is just another whore he needs find out he is not the daddy and toss the whore after all he should be able to tell she is getting loose and not from him

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
Finish The Damn Story!

Finish The Damn Story!

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Likely she will end up a single mom in a one bedroom aptment alone as Tim will kick her to the curb and John will skip town.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
A SERIAL CHEATER SEEKING REDEMPTION

what will Tiny Tims decision be, IF he ever finds out, TK U MLJ LV NV

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 5 years ago
Good so far

This is good so far, but needs one or two more chapters. From Tim's view, and the revenge on his wife and John. 1 star since it's incomplete.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 5 years ago
Good so Far

Chapter 1 was a good start. I am hoping that you will submit chapter 2 shortly.

It has been 6 months and it is overdue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LET'S SEE HERE......

wife disrespects husband for several months bonking another guy....get knocked up by this third party.....Don't see this ending well for cheating wife.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not too deep

That good girl don't run too deep does it. SJ, my muse, didn't like it, so I don't either. Damned whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Think I can see the Future

Her Husband will be Divorcing Her Cheating Ass . She gives Sluts a Bad name . Kick Her to the Curb and Start Over .. It Worked for Me so why not Him .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

I’m glad you began the story stating it was just role play. Your main character is really hard to like. If it were real I would hope that the husband would find a shark of a lawyer and BTB!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BOOK AVAILABLE

There is a 192 page book by Dave Carder with the same title as this story. I found it when searching online for Anatomy of an Affair.

Written in 2017, when Dave was about 70 years old, still counseling, which was most of his life's work, with an emphasis on helping those caught up in infidelity.

I've not read it, but it's recommended by professionals, as well as by reviews from readers who have been helped by it, including a woman who says that it helped her and her husband since each had affairs.

From the description, it appears to provide help for those in real life (as opposed to someone like me, reading a Literotica story for retirement enjoyment, having never been anywhere near the problem) -- help for prevention and also help if involved in an affair.

There is also another Literotica story with the same title, written by cpete.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You are about to

Get dropkicked through the goalposts of life, ...Life as you once knew it that is.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
Too bad the baby will grow up without a dad

And a whore for a mother.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Nah! He’ll drop kick you, just as you deserve. Shame about the kid having a whore, good for nothing, mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Frustrating

Finish the damn story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You write a good story, but...

this is unfinished . 1 star.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Mmmmmmmm Good One

Oh I loved this didn’t see the way it ended coming but great little story.

discobobdiscobobover 3 years ago

she said she was addicted,,so once she gets that strange, she never going to quit,,well written, well paced..very erotic, liked it.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
DON'T KNOW WHY I READ IT!

MARRIED ONCE, NEVER CHEATED ONCE BUT THE EX DID. SHE GOT THE CLOTHS ON HER BACK AND HER DEBT AND NOTHING ELSE. THAT'S WHAT I FEEL ABOUT CHEATING. SHOOT THEM ALL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story

like her marriage is finished, anyone with half a brain can see that

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

A portrait of a selfish cheating slut who is planning to manipulate her husband into accepting another guys baby. Very difficult to feel any sympathy towards her. I'm not sure if this story is unfinished or not.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 3 years ago
In Blue America, she has a choice ...

She can abort her bastard child, and [maybe] keep her husband, or be a single mother. The child suffers due to her circumstances, either way. Probably , one of her coworkers can attest that suing J Rod for child support is a losing proposition.

Rather like Seth Rogen"s character in /Knocked Up/, the men writing for Literotica seem to be all for raunchy behavior, but squeamish about dealing with the consequences.

racfguyracfguyabout 3 years ago
Fuck, I'm such a little whore, John...A fucking cheating whore that needs to get fucked...

Technically, she isn't a whore, she's a slut. Whores get paid. Sluts give it away.

Too bad this story wasn't finished. IMO, Tim should throw her out and be rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There's no anatomy to be found here... No disection... no introspection... Just a poor excuse for bad pornography...

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Kick her to the curb, how could any self respecting raise another mans child without revisiting his wife’s cheating every time he looks at the kid. Trust issues??? You betcha.

She a goner and rightfully so. The bitch should get hers.

Good riddance slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

would love to read a second chapter

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - skanky, sleazy, slut deserves to be chucked to the curb ASAP.

ONCE&DONE - send in the next Mrs. candidate.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

Obviously reeds as a one off, but I would totally read a sequel

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

He would have to let her go. She never said she would stop fucking John. So it’s over

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At least she thinks she would? That’s code for she definitely would do it all over again. She’ll definitely cheat again in the future. What a slut. She deserves to be broken and alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bitch deserves to be destroyed

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 2 years ago

This is an excellent tale of a woman who lost all self-control and started cheating on her husband every chance she got with this guy at work named John. Now it is time to pay the piper. Tim found out he was sterile and Carol is pregnant. Her strategy is to throw herself on Tim’s mercy. I hope that Tim kicks the sorry bitch to the curb. If he does not, she will continue to fuck John on the side and he will become her cuckold husband. Tim does not deserve this. Carol is the whore that got them into this situation and she should pay for it by Tim divorcing her ass. He will have no problem in divorce court with the evidence he has. John has no intention of marrying Carol. She is just a stupid married woman who fucked a co-worker and now has to pay the penalty for her infidelity. I truly hope (if this story was real) that Tim initiates divorce proceedings immediately and tells Carol to get her cheating slut ass out of his house the day that she tells him she is pregnant by another man. I give this story 5 stars, of course, as it was a great story!!! I come from a family of seven children and in a lucid moment my father told my older sister that he was only sure that two of the seven children were his. My mother was a whore who loved fucking other men. From that beginning, I can not have any other thought in my mind but that Tim needs to kick the bitch out of his house and divorce her ass. After all my father went through, they still divorced when I was eleven. There is no compassion in my entire body for a cheating whore wife. My wife and I have been married for 42 years and together for 50 years. I learned from my father’s mistake and I married a woman who is true to me and only me. We have two grown boys now and three wonderful grandchildren with one more on the way. We are both retired and love each other very much. I am so thankful for my life and know that Tim deserves better than he has with this wanton whore of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Typical woman

sf_operative63sf_operative63almost 2 years ago

Boo hiss...no stars.

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope her husband kicks her cheating slut ass out in the street

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So get a damned abortion you stupid bitch. And don’t give me any brainless moral objections to abortion, either. You are already morally bankrupt, so grow up and get ‘er done. Otherwise you deserve as much hell as your husband can get you into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hey all you want to be writers ,please stop with the fucking back history history ,nothing in this whore history ,gave a clue thats she a whore. but she is ,

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

Once again, yet another LW author who thinks it’s somehow cool or stylish to edge the reader. Waste way too many words on pointless background, offer some well-written adulterous sex scenes, and then ultimately give us no confrontation with the husband, no consequences for her behavior, no resolution regarding the pregnancy, no repercussions for the boyfriend. I for one do not read these stories in order to do the imagination work for the author. Do the work. Finish the damn story.

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

Once again, yet another LW author who thinks it’s somehow cool or stylish to edge the reader. Waste way too many words on pointless background, offer some well-written adulterous sex scenes, and then ultimately give us no confrontation with the husband, no consequences for her behavior, no resolution regarding the pregnancy, no repercussions for the boyfriend. I for one do not read these stories in order to do the imagination work for the author. Do the work. Finish the damn story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really hope she had a little shred of common decency, you know some that you would afford any stranger on the street, and let her "husband" go.

He deserves to be loved and happy..... right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's not a complete story. Is it laziness or is it the inability to come up with an ending?

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

A fairly well written stroke story, but you're capable of much better work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finish the damn story!

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

So a paragraph of story and 2 pages of stroke material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tim called from the other room.

"Carol, where are you?"

"Over here, in the other room. What's up?"

"Well, I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?"

"Wait a minute."

knock. Knock.

"Go answer it, Carol. Last two minutes of the game here."

Carol opens the door.

"Yes?"

"Are you Carol Miller?"

"Yes."

Carol just stood there as the envelope was given to her.

"My name's Amy, and you've been served."

Amy turned around and walked away.

"Tim, what is this?"

"It's the surprise I mentioned. Now get out of my sight. You have a week to get the fuck out of my house."

Tim started watching the game again, and turned up the volume.

What was I going to do now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

no sensible ending

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 1 year ago

What the hell? Am I the only one who understands that this is FICTION ?? These are made up characters in a story written for entertainment. I read at least 20 or 30 comments before making my own. There was not one word about the authors incredible writing skills or the amazing sex scenes in the truck and bedroom. People, Carol does not exist, except in our minds. The authors writing was pretty damn good to have elicited so many viscous comments about a fictional character. Well done darkoverlord6 !! An easy 5-😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

to bad you have not learned to finish a story. if you cant finish a story,don't submit..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Replacement time/and she will be going to the slut garage to be parked and ticketed/damaged beyond repair fatly morals. With all the safe guards and protecting and they still treat sexual activity like it's a magical . writer block ! It would be funny if he took a crap on her while she was sleeping.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 1 year ago

Ohhhhhh. poor her. Totally faultless. When all she wanted was everything the universe owed to her.

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

It would be nice to see Tims reaction/revenge??

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

You don't need to like a character to like a story. It's a good story about a bad character. Well written.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Silly Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Who gives a fuck about a cheating whoring skank

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

throw her out

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Needs a next chapter or at least an epilogue

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
2165 Followers
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...