Anatomy of an Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally stopped and pulled back a bit to work the buckle on his belt. While he was getting ready, I just managed to slip my shirt and bra off and drop them on the seat. My freaking hands were shaking so hard I could barely do anything. As I looked on, John unzipped his pants and pushed them down. He was wearing some silk navy boxers underneath, and they had a huge bulge in the middle. I slid over next to him and slipped one arm behind his head to pull his lips to mine and fired off another round of hot French kissing while I moved my other hand between his legs.

I worked my fingers under the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down to expose his cock. I had my eyes closed enjoying the kiss, so I didn't see it initially, but when my fingers encounter his penis, I very nearly had a heart attack. It was far and away the biggest male organ I had ever felt in my life. I didn't have a ruler with me but based on experience I would say it was at least eight inches or so long and almost that big around. It was big enough I could barely get my whole hand around it as I tried to stroke it. The flesh was warm and soft under my palm, and I felt John tensing up as I worked him up and down. He was kissing me harder, more frantically as I jerked him off.

After a few more tugs I left John with one last lingering kiss before I finally move my head downward. The sight of it was no less intimidating than the feel had been. His cock was thick and covered with veins and had a purple head that was so big I wasn't sure I could get it in my mouth. I started to lick that fat head feeling the texture of his skin against my tongue and tasting a hint of salty pre-cum oozing from him. A part of me was still in shock that I was doing this, about to go down on a strangers penis, but I was so far over the edge now I couldn't stop myself. His fat head slowly slid into my mouth. I nearly choked a couple of times, but with a lot of salivae and some serious sword swallowing effort, I managed to get most of him into the back of my throat. He seemed to be enjoying it as he grasped the back of my head and guided me along.

"Fuck yeah! Suck it, Carol! Ah, shit your such a sweet little cock sucker! I knew you would be so good at this, baby!" groaned John.

His cock was throbbing in my mouth, and I had a lovely rhythm going. I don't like to brag, but I have received many compliments through the years about my natural cock sucking ability, and I have no doubt I could have sucked every drop of cum from John's balls. Speaking off his sack, that was nearly as impressive as his penis. My fingers were running all over his tightening scrotum, and they were as large as small tennis balls in my hand. My only worry at this point was a not unreasonable fear that it would hurt like hell to try an take this fucking elephant's trunk into my vagina.

John pulled my head up and pushed me back into the seat while climbing on top of me at the same time. He kissed my swollen lips still slick from all that cock sucking as he spread my legs apart. I could feel the enormous head of his cock rubbing against my pussy lips as he pushed a lever on the side of the seat and laid me backward to give himself more room. My hands slid up his broad back, his muscles were like steel, and it made me feel so powerless to have this large man about to take me. His cock started forward, and I tensed waiting for the pain I was sure was coming.

I have to give John a ton of credit he did everything he could to make it easier for me. He went very slowly letting me stretch open a bit at a time. It still felt like someone was trying to fuck me with a baseball bat but when he did finally bottom out, I was wide open and ready.

"Fuck John your so God Damn huge! Stretching my pussy so good! Ah, God, I want you to fuck me, John! FUCK ME!" I cried.

He started to move inside me, fucking me with short strokes at first but letting them get a little longer each time. I was in fucking Heaven beneath him. I had never had a man take me the way John did then. I had never felt so full and thoroughly fucked! His huge balls slapped against my ass, and he started to grunt loudly.

"SHIT CAROL! Fuck, you're so tight! Man, I love your pussy, Carol!" he yelled.

He was sitting up higher now, really giving it to me. With one hand he squeezed hard on my tit. My nipples were so swollen and hard now they had darkened from their usual light pink to an angry brick red. I was meeting his thrusts with my hips feeling him pushing even deeper into me until it felt like he was pushing on my stomach.

"Oh FUCK YES! GIVE IT TO ME JOHN! EVERY FUCKING INCH!AHH FUCK!" I yelled no longer caring if the whole damn parking garage heard me.

I felt the first pulse of my orgasm a second later, a quivering that started at my clitoris and ran up my stomach leaving me feeling faintly queasy. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer even though I wasn't ready for it yet. As it turned out my body had its own plans and I lost it hard and loud as the biggest orgasm, I had ever felt suddenly erupted from within me like a fault line giving way. Honestly, I thought I was going to pass out I came so hard with my back lifting up off the seat.

"FUCK JOHN I'M CUMMMING! AH FUCK! OH, GOD, SO HARD! AH FUCKKKKKK!" I screamed.

My head was back on the seat, and my eyes screwed shut, so I have no idea if John was freaked out by my orgasm face, secretly I've always suspected I look ridiculous when I'm cumming. My orgasm only spurred John on more, and he kept pounding into me.

"Cum all over my cock Carol! Fuck Yes!" he moaned.

He wasn't very far behind me though as his breathing and groaning became even more frantic until he gasped into my ear.

"Fuck, going to go, baby, should I pull out?" he said in a strangled voice.

"NO! Cum in me John! Fucking fill my pussy!" I answered. I have no idea why I said those words. Well, I have some idea, I was turned on beyond belief and out of my mind with lust. Every nerve in my body was firing, and I was possessed with the need to feel John cum. I wanted it as deep in me as he could put it. He didn't let me down because when he came, it felt like someone had shoved a fire hose in my pussy. I couldn't believe a man could cum that much, but John filled me so full I was still dripping his cum out of me a day later.

"AHH SHIT CAROL! FUCK! FUCK! CUMMING!" he cried.

His cock jerked and pulsed inside me, thick spunk filling me until I couldn't hold anymore, and it started to run down the crack of my ass.

John looked down at me and smiled.

"That was amazing, your so beautiful, Carol," he said sweetly.

We lay there for a bit just kissing until he finally softened and slipped from inside me. The clean up was a little awkward, but he had some paper towels in the back, and we managed.

John dropped me at my car, and I drove home from there in a bit of a daze. I don't think it started to hit me, what I had done until I got home. Tim was already asleep, and I took a quick shower trying to wash the evidence of my infidelity down the drain. When I dried and spooned up next to Tim, he stirred only slightly and then settled back to sleep. I lay awake for awhile staring at his back. I started to feel like total shit at this point.

What the hell had I been thinking?

I suppose if I were a guy we would say I had been thinking with my dick. Well, I guess I was thinking with whatever the female equivalent is, but I made myself a promise as I lay there in the dark that this would be the only time.

I managed to keep that promise for three whole days.

On a rainy Friday, with work piled up to my nose, John's face suddenly appeared in my doorway.

"Hey, Carol, I was just wondering if you were free for lunch today?" he asked.

I should have told him to take a hike. I didn't, but I sure as hell should have told him that. As it was, I joined him, and just like that, I was sitting on the scene of the crime as it were, the same truck seat where I had taken every inch that John had to offer. He smiled at me and suggested a sandwich shop we could eat at as he pulled away from the parking garage.

Then casually he turned and said, "Or my place is just a couple of blocks from here."

"We will take whats behind door number two, Bob," I thought before I answered.

You can easily guess what my answer was I'm sure. By the time we parked John's truck and reached the hallway where his apartment was, we were both practically running. The door flew open and barely closed before John had me up against it and was kissing my neck roughly as he gripped my tiny body in his chiseled arms. It was just like before only hotter if that were even possible. I couldn't get over how turned on I was by his power and strength. If was like I wanted him to force me even though I think it would have scared the crap out of me if he had but just the threat of it was enough to make my legs shake.

One meaty hand reached the back of my head, and he pulled my slick, "Rosewood" tinted lips to his and kissed me hungrily. I opened my mouth wide and took his tongue entirely in as he worked at my shirt with his other hand. He was much more frantic this time, and he nearly tore it getting it off me. To see the crazed need in his eyes just made me even wetter. He grabbed my bra and pulled down both cups letting my perky tits pop free before he smothered them in his hot mouth.

"Ah fuck John! Suck the shit out of them baby!" I groaned loudly.

He took me at my word because he sucked my tits harder than I think any man I had ever given the privilege to before. He bit hard on my angry red nipples and sucked each of my breasts entirely into his mouth licking them all over until they shined. I was losing my mind I was so horny. My pussy was wetter even than it had been in the cab of his truck. I grabbed at one of his arms and managed to guide it between my legs. He didn't need a roadmap and a second later he had my panties on the tile floor of his entryway and his finger was three knuckles deep in my cunt.

I started humping his digit as he continued his oral attack on my chest. My head was falling back against the door, and I was staring up at the roof, but I didn't see a damn thing. I was lost in a world of lust.

"FUCK! AH! SWEET GOD JOHN! I NEED TO FUCK! GOD, I NEED TO FUCK!" I cried over and over.

I felt him lifting me up until my back was halfway up the door. Somehow he managed to lower his pants with one hand and then drop me back down as he moved up. It wasn't nearly as subtle as the first time. I guess he was too turned on to be gentle, and frankly I was so fired up I didn't care if he tore me open trying to get it in. It felt like he did when he rammed that giant fucking cock of his into me. My pussy spread violently open as every inch of his prick entered me all at once. I screamed so loud in a combination of pleasure and pain that I was afraid that his neighbors might call the cops, but John didn't seem to be worried.

He started to bounce me up and down, sinking my red-haired slit all the way to his fat hairy balls. I could hardly make coherent sounds as he pounded me like he was tenderizing a steak. My whole body was lighting up with shocks of pleasure shooting through me. It was beyond anything I had ever felt before, to be taken like that, fucked to within an inch of my life.

"GOD DAMMIT CAROL! Love to fuck your sweet cunt! Such a tight little bitch!" he growled.

Hearing him talk so dirty to me made me feel dirty, like a filthy little whore, and for some crazy reason that just made me wetter. I started to say it, quiet at first, but louder with each passing second and the wild look in John's eyes just got wilder as he listened to me debase myself for him.

"Fuck, I'm such a little whore, John...A fucking cheating whore that needs to get fucked...FUCK ME JOHN! FUCK MY CHEATING PUSSY! GOD, IM SUCH A WHORE! A CHEATING WHORE! FUCK ME JOHN! I NEED TO GET FUCKED!" I yelled.

"YEAH CAROL! YOU LITTLE WHORE! YOU NEED COCK DON'T YOU BABY!" he answered me, just as loud.

"Yes, John, I can't help myself, my husbands not here and I need cock! GOD, I NEED IT SO BAD!" I replied, in a voice thick with hot lust.

I started to cum well before John. I just couldn't take anymore, and one orgasm after another begun roaring through me. I lost count but I think I came at least three or four times before John started to gasp and his eyes got frantic. I knew what was happening and this time he didn't bother to ask he just kept slamming his cock into me until it exploded.

"Fuck...oh fuck...OH FUCK!...CAROL!...FUCK BABY!...HERE IT COMES!...SHIT CAROLLLL!" he screamed.

If I thought I felt it last time it was nothing compared to this time. He went off inside me like a rocket exploding on the launch pad. I could feel every jerk and pulse of his penis as it swelled and spewed its hot load into me. The cum was filling me so fast it felt like it was pushing into my chest. I had never felt anything like it before, and it sent me over the top for the fifth time, creaming his spurting prick.

"I feel you, John! CUMMING IN ME! AH! FUCK YES JOHN! FUCK! AH! FUCK! OH, GOD!" I cried loudly.

We spent the rest of lunch seeing if we could fuck even harder than that first one. He took me in nearly every room of his apartment.

Doggy style on the bed.

Laying me across the kitchen counter.

Riding him reverse cowgirl on the couch.

By the time we both were finally finished fucking my pussy was so sore and stretched I didn't think I would be able to sit comfortably for a week.

Call me officially addicted after that little escapade.

Off and on for the next several months, I found myself at the mercy of John's enormous penis. We fucked every chance we got. Every time I would convince myself that this would be the last time, but it never was the last time. I started to understand what a drug addict must feel like.

I knew eventually I was bound to get caught, but I couldn't help myself. I had no reason to stop, until now.

You probably didn't notice that I had to take a break and get a different sheet of paper to write on. My tears started hitting the page, and it was making the ink smear. I found out today that I was pregnant. If you were guessing my tears were from joy though you would be wrong. You see, we had been trying for awhile, Tim and I, when I wasn't too sore from fucking John anyway, and nothing was happening. I figured it didn't matter which one of them got me pregnant. John didn't want a baby and Tim would never know the difference, right? The thing is, Tim went to the doctor to see if there was a problem and it turned out he was sterile.

Can you beat that?

Right now Tim is in the other room watching a ball game, and I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to tell him that his wife is pregnant with a baby that can't possibly be his.

Think he would buy a divine conception? Yeah, I don't think so either.

I know I could take the cowards way out and abort the pregnancy without him finding out, but deep down I'm still a good girl, and the thought of doing that seems so wrong to me. It's not this baby's fault that its mother lost her mind and started fucking a strangers dick.

I guess that's it then, I'm going to throw myself on Tim's mercy and hope to God he doesn't kick me to the curb when he hears what I have to say. At this moment I swear I would take it all back if I could. Every dirty, sordid moment of it.

At least...I think I would.

12