All Comments on 'Anatomy of Husband Cheated'

by cpete

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

realmrsrealmrsalmost 11 years ago
Unreal

I can't believe that some alien fuckwit has captured cpete's erotic brain and submitted this piece of absolute "definitition" crap unworthy of his many other contributions!

If it wasn't some alien soft-dick inducing wanker invading his brain, then I hope that this is a one off!

To whoever is responsible - please release the "real cpete" and never let this sort of shit deny us the horny stories we've come to enjoy from cpete.

cpete - if this is a "born again" new direction of your literary chosing - then . . .It's a real fucking SHAME!!!

-0/5 Total CRAP!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ZZZZZZzzzzz.....

Wow, what has happened to you? Your last few stories have been troublesome. First plagiarism, and now this.

Seems someone is suffering from clinical depression.

Your anatomy lesson was so boring I fell asleep snoring.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzz.....

C'mon cpete wake up!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Your all Idiots

These are the stages of a divorce. Get it right. This is what happens if you never have been through one. Take it for what was said. Unless you of course were the cheater making these comments. then your like the 75% who make excuses for lying to ones spouse, forsaking all others, love honor and cherish. You idiots don't believe in honor, commitment. So guess what you are all Phonies. Nice job cpete. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not sure this was a story with an ending.

However, cpete is definitely one of the best poster on this site (far above the mob; if in doubt look at the trash posted today). Gave it 4-stars (usually cpete gets 5-stars).

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
I'm not sure what the posters are angry about

These are simply the stages of grief applied to the dissolution of a marriage because of infidelity.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
different

But I liked it.

Guess not enough wacc cucky shit for the haters to be happy :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
An Excellent

reading of the mind and turmoil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OneBrainCell

"stages of grief applied to the dissolution of a marriage"

How is that a story you ignorant fuck?

Reviews and Essays maybe, but amoeba like OneBrainCell and the other insecure ignoramuses only care about living the cuck-life (being cucked, divorcing, then finding a new gal to get cucked by), fucking wankers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
4 stars because it isn't a story

But it is what usually happens in a marriage where infidelity is discovered.

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
A dialogue more than a story

Interesting but not as captivating as your stories. Maybe alittle more meat behind the stages. They need something to flesh them out not sure what but something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I think some of the critics

don't understand that this is an installment in a series. Check out cpete's stories page, and realize that he IS a good writer and can write very complex stories. This was more than just an outline, it IS part of something bigger. They aren't chapters in ONE story, but instead , installments in a series. The website SHOULD provide links to the other's, but won't since the title isn't shared throughout the series. Check out cpete's other stuff, it has been a while since he wrote regularly on this site, and I (for one) am happy to see ANYTHING new he posts. This site needs all of the competent contributors it can get, so I say " WELCOME BACK!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cpete = talent

What's with you nay sayers....Cpete wrote great stuff..try Blood from a Turnip series.

He is off in another direction...respect talent when you read it...gets a 5

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 11 years ago
Needs some editing but not bad

Ramen (noodles), not "Rommen." She would never betray me (not "betrayal me"). 'Til death do us part, not "To death do us part." Probably a few more in there somewhere. But I liked it, as something a little different, original, fresh way of portraying the hurt resulting from infidelity. Like the five stages of grief. Thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not a story at all......

More like a self help guide.

FD45FD45almost 11 years ago
One thing is telling

This assumes that divorce is the ONLY option...that the man can find another woman/family and that Reconciliation is a dream.

No, more people get over it than don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WTF

WTF was this? Just as ball players slip in performance as they get older, evidently so do writers, this is a mere shadow of his past writing. What a shame, he was good at one time, it's sad to see shit like this. Just sad.

cpetecpetealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Part 3 of Anatomy of a...

My bad for not including in title this Story was the final installment in the Trilogy of the "Anatomy" series (Begining with -Anatomy of an Affair, Anatomy of a Cheating Divorcee and this final Anatomy of Husband cheated)

Thanks for Reading and Posting(both good and bad)

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
I beg to differ FD45

more people don't get over it, they learn to deal with the constant wondering, some just don't care enough to give up half their crap. Few take the high road and claim to forgive and forget. They feel it's for the bigger picture, a happier family or the kids will be better off with both parents. That is until it happens again, then they feel like fools for not cutting their losses when they had the chance. "SO", the question is which one is the husband going to be, from the sounds of the story. He picked the logical choice. Cut you losses and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
huecuck is the expert on cuckoldry

He's been cucked every possible way, even his cat cucked him hard. FD45 needs to listen the expert and defer to huecuck's vast experience in being a cuck.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
UNLESS THE WORLD IS SQUARE

one can never choose surroundings and fill-ins. TK U MLJ LV NV

firas01firas01almost 11 years ago
Another great story by a great writer

Knowing that the end of this chapter has already been determined in previous chapters, the author presented the agony and the changes a simple regular man goes through in the case of betrayal, the man presented is not a rambo who claims that what happened has done nothing to him and he can move on and put all behind very easily, such men give you the impression that they never loved their wives or they never invested themselves fully in the marriage. The story didnt also present the weak man who considers cheating as a minor mistake that can be discussed and forgiven because he actually find it too hard to move on alone and he is ready to take anything and everything just to keep the illusion of happy life. the format and characters of the story is the same used in the earlier chapters and it was simply an anatomy not a real story. NOW, for the comments, cpete, allow me to comment on a couple of comments here. The author here is presenting a view, an idea, and as readers, we are allowed to agree or disagree and present our views and ideas here, this is what FD45 and Huedogg did here, as for the others who have nothing but hate inside them and no real views to discuss, you should know that others can see the venom and rage in your words, and this can only indicate one thing, you took some very bad decisions in your life. Anons, be brave enough and admit that you were a coward to leave a dead relationship, be brave enough and admit that you are a coward to set up an account so people will at least have a username to address when replying to your hate filled comments. Again, great story for a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The best

I have read in a long time. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You left one out, junior

the most primal of them all:

Revenge

brutal, politically incorrect, and often lethal

the bloody vengeance of a man betrayed

all you listed here is stuff to make gutless cucks feel good about their lack of balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anon who wrote: "You left one out, junior" Whatr are? 16???

You know nothing about human relationships.

When you start to sprout hairs, when your balls drop, when you become a man, then you can comment. But not until. You loser.

cpete's story is the story of the truly betrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What is courage

Many who just bash writers about their stories, calling them weak, gutless, cukes, etc have no idea what real life is about or what a real man is. They are the TRUE weak and gutless hiding behind false bravado, especially when they have to spout it about a "story" that is all imagination.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
Well done

Raw hard truth! This tells it like it is. Most of us on here like to read, and write about fanciful payback on a cheater, but this is pretty much dead on as anyone who's gone through it can attest. Thank you for writing this and sharing.

FD45FD45almost 11 years ago
I can not rate this

This isn't a story: it's a cut and paste of psychological phases and impacts of infidelity.

I don't mind homages. I draw the line at a rewrite. This could have been the basis of a nice story...but a story involves characters, plot, settings, timelines, and conflicts.

Where is that here? This is not to dismiss the information. But it is not a story.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
This is hardcore.

No, not REVENGE hardcore. This is hardcore Truth. Granted, I was "lucky" in the past when my former fiancé cheated on me, in that we weren't married yet, and I was able to avoid some of the last few items on cpete's list. I've gone through the gamut of emotions, though. Everything under the sun, and dealing with the deaths of my grandparents was easier, as bad as that sounds. I do consider myself lucky today, however, that I'm married to the lady with whom I'm going to spend the rest of my life. :)

5 HUGE Stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I totally agree with the comment of FD45

He said EXACTLY what I was going to say. This was not a story, but it could have been an introduction to a good story, basically just fleshing this out, with plenty of dialogue and emotion. 3 stars.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Interesting

A great instructional tale. How long does it take to get to the indifference mode? I'd really like to know.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Wrong Category!

I enjoyed the discourse. Several 'stages' were short-changed, such as the 'Confidence' stage, but overall, not bad at all!

Nonetheless, this is NOT LW!!! Sorry, it simply is NOT! Maybe it will be read MORE in this category, but the same might be true if the title were changed to 'Everything You Need to Know About Sex!'

What, then, category? Perhaps the category (oddly-included in LIT) - Non-Sexual, or the How To? But NOT in LW!

No rating...but no reflection on quality.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Very Interesting Presentation

Three separate slices of the Anatomy of a failed marriage. I like reconciliation stories but that is what they are. The true story is that unless you never really loved your partner, you are destroyed. Maybe half the affairs do not lead to divorce but they certainly ruin the relationship that existed before. I found it interesting that only one commentator worried about revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not really a story.

This is more a clinical explanation of what really transpires after a cheating spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not a loving wife story

Just shows us how to adjust to a unfaithful spouse. More like a documentary . Good none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well done cpete

you've attracted a cluster fuck of sad cucked non-men. Many of them have favorited the story. A zillion stars for a true rendering of the American male. Class.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 11 years ago
Too fucked up to comment on...

ONE STAR!

Danger09Danger09almost 11 years ago
This is not a story

I don't know what it was --but a story wasn't it. I kind of expected more since you haven't written anything in months, I'm sad to say that I gave it a 1.

rjordanrjordanalmost 11 years ago
Good start

A good outline of a story. I like the delineation into obvious stages, but I think each stage should have been fleshed out more with characters and specifics. Maybe a short scene consisting mostly of dialog could exemplify each.

Thanks for the post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"sad cucked non-men"

cpete pandering to them since they don't have real lives and spend all their free time reading and commenting about cheating wives - hell, they've all admitted to being cucked at some point and reliving it vicariously through stories floats their boat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Grow a pair

'Nuff said

JackorChuckJackorChuckalmost 11 years ago
Real Life

Yeah no matter how tough you think you are, Family Court will reward cheating bitches with half of everything and give custody of the kids to the cheating skank. To those who say grow a set of balls remeber this, the Family Court does not care how tough you think you are. Threaten or use violence and you end up in jail and it does not change anything. Kids are the innocent victims and a wronged father has no rights.

Thanks cpete for a dose of real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very simple.

Simple dude. Just hang your dumb ass up the fucken tree.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
interesting

Cpete, I do agree with those who thought this should have been posted in essay's & reviews, until I read your explanation that this was the third installment of your "Anatomy" series. Now it is in context.

For those who were so offended by the author's writing style for this third chapter, I gotta ask, did you read the first two installments? Plus, I notice a common complaint among reader's comments is the repetitious stylism of many stories.

Hey guys, in case you haven't noticed tab A goes into slot B. Voila! Sex! Yeah!

All other sex stories are plagiarism of that sentence.........

Cpete is at least trying something different, for good or for evil. An experiment in minimalist writing. Love it, Like it, indifferent, dislike it, hate it! It's okay to make your own choices, your own decisions about your own preferences.

I hope Cpete will continue to post stories here, even though I have not liked every story he has posted, it is my opinion that he is one of the regular posters who I will keep coming back to, whatever I opinion of each new work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Patchs

The best way is to find the cheating wife`s boyfriend and bash his balls in with a baseball bat. In the dark of night nobody knows.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
ARE ALL THE GOOD INTENTIONS

supposed to help or hinder the recovery. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"What happens when he finds out?"

NOTHING!!! To be a CUCK/WIMP/WHORE WIFE APOLOGIST writer ... you can't have the husband do anything ... accept go back to the closet .....and ask "cpete" if there's room in there for two!!!!

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 10 years ago
Why the hate?

What's the last anon's problem? They can't hold your jockstrap in writing, I'm sure, and are distressed that they had to put words they couldn't figure out into the little tea cup that is their brain. Takes a bit more than a mental midget to figure out where this story fits into your other work. 5 stars.

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 10 years ago
WOW

Some pretty strong comments about another's reaction to infidelity. I can't help but feel sorry for some of those anons. If this fictional story triggers that type of emotion then they are in desperate need of some therapy which isn't a bad thing but their reactions are just screaming for help. cpete, another great emotional portrait of a wounded individual of infidelity. However, in most cases anger is used by individuals that don't properly know how to deal with the pain of loss where they have no control and feel helpless. Anger gives them that feeling of control which is an emotion that is a lot easier to deal with than helplessness. Case in point, a lot of your anons' comments. By swearing and ranting profanities at you it gives them that feeling of control when in actuality this is your story and you are in control. Personally, when someone rants at me as a form of feedback I rarely consider it and as I mentioned earlier feel sorry for them. They need Help. Thank you for another nice tale.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Great Trilogy

Sounds almost like a been there; done that.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 9 years ago
Excellent!

So much said in a few short paragraphs. I loved this, especially the last line.

5* big stars from me. Oh, did I mention I love this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
10 out of 10, a 5 is not enough

This story hits everything on the mark. The pain, confusion and emptiness felt. This really hit home for me about my first marriage, luckily I had no children then so it was an easy split. The author is correct, examine the courts and social services, the mother will get custody of the children and the house. Unless the mother was involved in a crime. Adultery is not a crime in many states, too bad wish it was. If we are going to spend millions on same sex marriage, then we should be willing to spend millions more demanding adultery in marriage be a crime. I believe that after any services or church weddings, the marriage is finalized in front of a judge. This father had to suffer due to an unfaithful spouse and did not have to if the law was not "an ASS" I would even go so far as to say, once married there are no secrets, no private areas, nothing is off limits. Nothing! not even emails, phones, letters nothing. some would argue that his is paramount to distrust, well, if you have nothing to hide, why be concerned, why be afraid? Defense of marriage means just that... defend marriage by any and all means. Finally, create in addition to the laws and punishment for cheating spouses, have same laws for those individuals that willing engage in behavior with a married person without their spouses full support and approval. Imagine that person losing most of their income or properties to punitive damages? One would have to ask, is having a fling with a married man or woman really worth it. The answer would no doubt be why chance it and be in debt to their spouse for how many years? Great story should be a 10 in my book

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
Keep writing I gave you a 5

and you're helping to drive the asshole annony off of here!!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thought

“go back in time and stop her affair before it started” – It’s been said many times here; if she requires YOU to stop her affair, what kind of a marriage do you really have? SHE has to stop herself, ideally she won’t even want it enough that she NEEDS to be stopped!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Editing

In the "Tolerance" section, the word is "aversion" not "eversion".

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Yeah, that is pretty much what happens.

Not exactly of course, for each it is a little different, but the basics are there.

Either you have done this too, or you had good advisers explaining.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Non-Erotic But True

And a fitting coda to the "Anatomy" triptych. I absolutely love the line: "there is not a way to unfuck the guy" -- laughed so hard my wife had to ask what was so funny... she got a good chuckle out of it too.

Thanks!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WASTE NOT.... WANT WHAT

when the system becomes involved,,,,,no Q & A will suffice, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
females do better

Not because of better support system but because they have the treasure between their legs.

Excepting rich famous and powerful people, average females can more easily attract new lovers...females decide who they screw...completely up to them

Males have to convince females to go on dates and perhaps the XXer will choose to open treasure box for them.

Also females are financially rewarded in divorces esp if couple has children.

Get house, alimony, child support. Husband is left broke with no funds for dating.

Females also have boyfriends picking up the tab for dates.

trandall9991trandall9991over 6 years ago
Fuck that

Just walk away. Go underground, and never return. Ever. If you do-send her to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Still too skimpy but better 4 stars

You address the husband's POV but not clear how he found out or what he did to protect his family after the fact. You have done much better in your other stories. Thanks for your work.

reasonable man

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great

Better , for LW, than Maslov's Hierarchy. A lot more interesting anyway.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
THESE STAGES SEEM TO GO WITH

excuses, alibis and reasons to continue. TK U MLJ LV NV

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
OK to true to life don't want escapism

Know the guy gets fucked by our system

Been there

Want stories where he gets even and punished cheaters and then happened to find better replacement

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Read again to get all three chapters. Wish costs could have burned the liver a little bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Its fascinating that this is scored so low. I swear there are some real miserable people here.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Well

Just one additional note. This guys needs to get laid. BAD.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not as good as the cheating wife's POV. He should have been much more vindictive towards her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure what it's this, but it's not a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do not know what I just read.

Les

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

BULLSHIT! Revenge on the slut at any cost from dropping dope in her car to framing her for child abuse.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Believable at least unlike A Positive. The score you received is not justified. This isn't a 5 but it isn't a 3. Personally I feel it's at least a 4.3 or 4.4 for the realism and your ability to express the emotions felt. It would be higher with a little more something. I hate long drawn out exposition but just a smidgen might help here; how long did she cheat, what was her reaction upon confrontation?

Your story is still far better than Saddletramps 200th story with the exact same plot and characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really bad What the fk are you talking about ????(jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dont give up your day job asshole, because you cant write for shit.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Wow! Some real hate in the comments. It was an interesting way to present the evolution of a husband and father after a wife's adultery. Some may be reading it simply as an outline for future writers, but it is clearly intended as a reflection on how his life turned and it was slowly brought back to where it needed to be. Interesting effort.

mmbny47mmbny47about 2 years ago

Sad but oh so true!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

sssss. you really need an intelligent proof reader...

FocusriteFocusritealmost 2 years ago

Well. Period. That was pretty painful. You need an editor my man, or at least a half ass competent proofreader. I mean, did you even read the thing before posting?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Clever! Thanks for sharing.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Thanks, you gave a lot of words to think about

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Thanks, you gave a lot of words to think about

SignedBTWSignedBTW9 months ago

If One Ignores The Typos

You pretty much covered all of the bases too damned well not to have some experience in the subject. *****'s Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What makes a good writer is the ability to give a reader something to visualise using very few and concise words.

Not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just detailed enough not to be trite, It is prevalent when a cheater is caught and reduced to no status in the marriage; they make similar bad judgement in ensuing relationships.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Brevity can be good, as you’ve ably demonstrated here. Concise!

I’ve read all three, and it works, though its all baldly descriptive not emotive, so it doesn’t draw the reader in to empathise with a “character”.

4.0*

Jim

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous