Ancestry.cum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm! You want more?"

"Don't you?"

Her eyelids closed, with that expression of contentment she gets before her hormones kick into overdrive. "I have a better idea!"

"Better idea than making love again?"

"Better idea than calling. They deserve to receive news like this face to face." She rolled onto her side, facing me. "Wouldn't it be fun to invite the whole family for a vacation together? We can rent a house somewhere. Probably too late in the summer to find a place large enough at the beach, but we can rent some big house on a lake. We'll surprise them, and then we can spend the week doing some family bonding."

"I don't know..."

"Come on! It will be great!"

I groaned. "Helen can't stand WB. She'll never go for it."

"He got a little drunk at our reception and got frisky."

"He felt her up on the dance floor, in front of everybody!"

"That happened 25 years ago. Time for her to get over it."

"Helen has never gotten over anything."

"Imagine WB's face when he realizes he wasn't groping his sister-n-law in front of everyone in the family, he was groping his sister!"

"Helen will stroke out."

"Don't worry, it will be fun! The kids will get a chance to see their cousins; they have always been close." Great, another thing to worry about. "You don't need to do a thing--you know how much I love planning trips."

How fantastic an idea is a Cox family reunion?

Will Mike and Sissy continue to have an exclusive brother-sister affair? And, will Chrissy find someone to keep her company?

These secrets and more will be exposed in upcoming chapters!

© de Vere Literary, LLC 2022