Anchors Away!! (Pt. 04)

Story Info
An old mans dream of sailing takes a few unexpected turns..
2.5k words
4.61
23.7k
15

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, we have made it to the mouth of the Missouri River at St Louis.

Unfortunately, we have had to moor the ship and "Batten down the hatches" as a very intense early summer rainstorm is deluging us. It is one of those rains that it almost feels like the rainwater is mixed with sand, it stings so badly when it hits your skin.

Bob had initially thought the rain was fun. When it had first started, she had been up on deck dancing in it naked and having the time of her life. Until there was a sudden flash of lightning and an immediate, incredibly loud BOOM of thunder, which made her try to scramble for safety.

In almost cartoon fashion...her legs were churning as she tried to run toward the wheelhouse, but her feet were so slippery, that she ended up falling flat on her cute little ass in the process.

"Girl" I yell out " Get your sweet little butt down below deck...RIGHT NOW....before you get yourself struck by lightning or I have to spend the rest of the day picking splinters out of your ass"

"Bet you would LOVE that you old perv" She laughed.

She picked herself up off the deck and scampered, in a hunched over fashion, for the safety of the wheelhouse. Good thing I was standing right there to catch her...otherwise, with her feet slick and wet...she would have overshot the stairwell and took a bad tumble down to the Galley floor. As wet and slippery as her body was, I had a tough time hanging onto her as it was. But I somehow managed to hang on and save her from what could have been a bad accident!

As I held her close to me momentarily...I could not help but think about how wonderful her naked body felt in my arms.

"Snap out of it Rick" I tell myself " There will be plenty of time later for having fun, right now you got a ton of shit to do, to secure the ship from the storm!"

We hurry to secure everything topside... Making sure that all the ropes on all the Canvas rain covers have been cinched up, so that the wind wont whip them to pieces, if it gets to gusting too much.

Once satisfied that we are as ready for a storm as can be, we go below deck...I close and latch the hatch doors, and grab a mop to soak up some of the rainwater that has been tracked in.

Meanwhile, Bob is rummaging around in the cupboards and discovers a box of instant hot chocolate. You would have thought she had discovered a box of gold; she is so excited!

"Oh, if we only had a few marshmallows to go with this...I would be a very happy girl!" she says.

"What would you give me, if I could scrounge up a few" I ask.

"Guess that depends upon how fresh and smooshy they are" she laughs.

"Marshmallows are kind of like little titties...if they are nice, soft, and squishy...everybody wants them; and you can just about name any price and they will pay I; just to get their hands on them. Big old, hard and dried out ones...Just not much of a market for those!" she says with a grin. "I mean they would be better than nothing...but just not worth as much effort!"

I walk back to a far cabinet, reach way up on a top shelf....and produce a small package of fresh miniature marshmallows...

Just as soon as she sees them, Bob starts jumping up and down with glee... her perky little tits bouncing up and down as well!

"Better not do that"...I say "Liable to give yourself two black eyes, if you keep that up."

She giggles, then set about heating some water....and preparing two hot steaming cups of chocolate, with LOTS of little marshmallows.

We sat side by side on the little hide a bed, then pulled the table closer to rest our cups on.

I must admit...that hot creamy chocolate really did hit the spot. Both of us had melted marshmallow moustaches before we finished our cups...which immediately set us both off, laughing as if it was the funniest thing we had ever seen.

I leaned back into the corner of the hide a bed...and Bob turned and snuggled up next to me. Her back was against my chest...her beautiful auburn hair was up next to my nose....and smelled SO good... just feeling the warmth of her naked body next to me... made my cock start to swell, in hopes of where some "Rainy day activities" might lead.

She must have been having similar thoughts...because as we sat there snuggled up together...I feel her hand creep slowly into my lap....and begin to trace the outline of my cock through my pants.

"MAN, that feels SO DAMN GOOD!"...I think to myself. "Who would have ever thought that an old man, not all that far... from 70 years old....and a beautiful young woman in her mid-20's could be so compatible sexually!"

As she traces her fingers around my cock...my left hand instinctively slides around her tiny waist....and down into her crotch... sliding my index and middle fingers along her labial folds. I feel moisture quickly forming as I explore her pussy.

Bob turns her head, so that she could look me in the eye...

"Somebody is WAY over dressed here, and it sure as fuck isn't me!"

With that she stands up....and proceeds to help me get undressed. Once I am just as naked as she is...she pulls me back down to the couch with her....

When she has me on my back...she turns around and sits down on my chest. As she bends over to suck on my cock...

There it ss, that beautiful tight little pussy of hers, just mere inches from my face! I lay there studying it in awe, overwhelmed by the sheer beauty of what is being presented before me...but before I can do anything...Bob says to me, "Hey, Mister... that pussy ain't going to eat itself... Let's get that tongue of yours in there and get busy!"

So, I did exactly as ordered. I grab her by the hips, pull her sweet pussy to me...and begin to explore and trace every fold with my tongue. The sweet/salty nectar is soon flowing from inside and running down my chin. At this point, I would not even care if I were to drown in her pussy juices. Licking her pussy to orgasm is my life's goal at this moment....and NOTHING is going to detour me from that task! I even manage to give her little brown star a few "thank you" licks, for being so good to my cock the other night, when we were having fun with Tom.

As dedicated to this quest as I was...I was finding that it was getting EXCEEDINGLY difficult for me to concentrate...as she has my cock, rock hard... sliding back and forth between her tonsils!

DAMN! This girl is a fucking expert at sucking cock!

As I begin to feel the churnings of my own orgasm building up... Bob's ass cheeks begin to tighten up...and her thighs squeeze my head tighter... I know that she is right at the precipice of orgasm...which only served to spur me on.

I flick my tongue across her clit in a steady rhythm... occasionally stopping just long enough to suck on her clit as if it were a tiny cock, which makes her little ass bounce up and down, even more. She is moaning, louder and louder...occasionally gagging as she rams my cock deeper into her throat...

Suddenly, a gush of warm fluid enters my mouth as she begins to spasm. her whole body bucking wildly as the waves of pleasure course through her raw nerve endings...

This is too much of an overload for my own senses... I feel my cum... roaring up from somewhere deep inside my balls.... shoot out through the rigid shaft....and spurt glob after glob of hot semen into her mouth and down her throat!

As I lay there...struggling to regain my composure...and catch my breath...A wave of panic washes over me...with the thought that "This might be the big one" crashing through my mind....as I realize that my heart is pounding violently, and I am having a tough time breathing!!

Bob senses me struggling and grabs me by the ears and says "You gotta come up for air DipShit!...You cannot just keep eating pussy like that unless you come up for air now and then!" she scolds "Sheesh! Gotta teach these old codgers everything these days"

That was only in that exact moment that I realized that my face had still been nuzzled deep inside her crotch...which is why I am now sitting here, gasping for air!

"Guess I need to buy you a damn snorkel, before you drown in pussy juice" Bob teased!

"You might need to" I say "Guess I got so involved in what we were doing, that I completely forgot that breathing is kind of important! " I laughed.

We spent the rest of the afternoon snuggled up naked on the hide a bed together... we eventually get a little chilly and wrap up in a blanket and must have nodded off to sleep.

When we awoke...the rain has slowed to a slow steady drizzle, we both go up on deck, naked as Jaybirds....and enjoy the feel of the gentle rain hitting our bare skin.

Bob leaned over the gunwale to watch the raindrops hit the water...Her cute little ass looking for all the world, like it was begging for me to pay it some attention. So, I slipped up behind her, as if to watch the raindrops too....and pressed my body into hers.

Did not take but a moment for her to feel my cock stiffening... So, she wiggles her butt up against it, to help it complete the process. When it is fully hard...she reaches between her legs...grabs onto my cock...and guides it to her vaginal opening.

My eager cock needed no further assistance... as it slid effortlessly inside. I reach around and get ahold of a firm breast with each hand....and began to squeeze them firmly but gently and roll her nipples between my fingers.

Bob, held onto the Gunwale tight, as I began to increase the intensity of my thrusts. The sound of your wet naked bodies slapping together as we fucked, echoing up and down the river...easily overpowering the sound of the raindrops hitting the river water below.

Bob moans as her legs begin to quiver, struggling to maintain her position.

"FUCK ME!" She cries out....and presses her ass tighter against my body. The knowledge that she is cumming hard, set my own body in high gear...I pound my cock into her pussy harder and harder until I cannot hold back any longer! A stream of cum shoots from my cock as if it were jet powered. I am pumping spurt after spurt, deep inside... until I honestly do not think that my own legs could bear my body weight much longer!

I ease my cock out of her tight pussy and it makes a noise as if we were breaking a tight suction. Immediately a small trickle of cum begins to drain from her swollen pussy lips...dribbling down the insides of her thighs and dripping in a nice little white Splats on the deck.

Fearing we might both catch our death of cold...if we stayed topside in the rain too much longer... we decide to go below deck, get ourselves dried off and cleaned up... and see what kind of culinary masterpiece we can conger up. We were both STARVING!

"This won't be anywhere near as good as what we had in Hermann" I tell Bob "But I have been told that I can make a damn good pot of Chili. So, if you think you are brave enough to try it... I will get busy and whip us up a big pot full."

"Chili sounds awesome" Bob says "Just don't make it TOO spicy, okay?"

I drag out a big stew pot, dig some onions out of the bin, find a couple of cans of "chili Ready" diced tomatoes, a couple of cans of chili beans...and one bottle each of chili powder and Cumin.

While I am busy browning some hamburger...I put Bob to work chopping the onions. Next thing I know...she is standing there chopping away...with tears streaming down both of her cheeks...

"Here" I say "Wash your hands and dry your eyes then let me show you a little trick"

"First, to chop onions, you need a REALLY sharp knife" I say as I pull one with a protective sheath from the back of a drawer.

"Now be VERY careful with this thing...It is super sharp and will take a finger off in the blink of an eye"... but the sharper the knife. the less vapors the onion will give off when cut...and thus...cause you less tears"

Then I grab an orange from the fruit basket...quarter it....and tell her to place that quarter of an orange in between her upper lip and her teeth and gums. "Just hold it there while you chop....and there will be no more tears, don't ask me why...but it works"

"But I'll look like a duck, while I am doing that" she laments

"SO? Who cares, if it keeps the tears from running, and besides, you will make such a sexy looking duck" I say, then quickly pinch her naked butt cheek and say "Quack, Quack" as I move quickly out of her reach.

"Back off mister" she says " or you might wind up with some chopped pecker in your soup!" Then shakes the knife at me, menacingly... as if to show me that she means business.

Soon, we have the pot of chili set on simmer and marvel at how good the galley kitchen is smelling.

"I think you have been holding out on me..." Bob says "I think you can actually cook, and just didn't want to embarrass me. because you know that I can't"

"Oh, I never said that I couldn't cook" I say "I just don't like to do it, if I can keep from it.... I only have a small repertoire of recipes to work from. Basic guy having to cook for himself. kind of stuff...Chili, ham and eggs, fried potatoes, that sort of thing. Looking for me to cook up something fancy....it ain't going to happen!"

Soon, we agree, that the pot of chili, has simmered long enough... we dip out a couple of bowls, crush up some saltine crackers to mix in....and have ourselves a feast. Not too bad...even if I do say so myself.

"Guess we will have to sleep with the windows open tonight" Bob says " With all those beans we are liable to fumigate ourselves" at which we both laughed.

"Maybe we could poke some of those marshmallows up our butts...and shoot them at each other from across the room; just to give us something fun to do!" I suggest, but Bob is not exactly receptive of the idea...