Anchors Away!! Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Help you out?" Bob asks

One of the men spoke up and said, "We used to have a "friends with benefits relationship" between the four of us" he says, again indicating the two couples. Used to get together quite often to have adult play dates...but that has tapered off over the last couple of years."

"Simple fact of life.... We are all getting to the age where even though our minds still thinks that we are young and can do what we have always enjoyed doing. Our bodies sometimes have other ideas"

"Yeah! My dick doesn't always get hard anymore...it just gets chubby! Only way my wife and I could have sex...is if I had her stand on her head in the corner...and I just dunk it in!" The other man jokes...

"So, we got this idea to find us some younger guys that appreciate older women...and let them enjoy our wives while we make a video to commemorate the occasion. Way we see it...we all win in the long run"

"We didn't want to risk having our neighbors seeing these young men coming to the house...and asking all kinds of questions that we would rather avoid. Cause we have some really nosey neighbors! Can't even fart...without them knowing about it...and questioning you about your diet choices"

"We also didn't want to do the hotel room thing...simply because it makes the whole thing feel so tawdry. So, when we heard about your charter service... we all started thinking that this might be a fun way to do what we planned...and not feel like we are doing something wrong or being judged because we choose to do something like this, at our age."

"Neither of us has ever done anything like this before either" ...the blonde-haired boy said, "We both like mature women...and so when they told us about what they wanted to do... we thought that it sounded like a great idea!"

The dark-haired boy added "But now that it is time to either put up or shut up... we're feeling kind of awkward...if you know what I mean"

The blonde boy nodded his head in agreement...

"So, how did you plan on going about making this video" Bob asks, "Are you guys planning on participating in the video in some way... do you have a video camera or tripod or anything like that...or are you just planning on using your phones?"

"Guess we didn't think this through very well...we brought a camera, one of those little HD digital things... but never even thought about needing a tri-pod"

"Tell you what" Bob said "Why don't you get your camera all set up....and decide what you all want filmed. Then when you are ready...I will start filming... right up until you are ready to take over...then I will just hand it over to you."

"Sounds great! We will holler at you when we are ready..."

Bob meanders back to the wheelhouse "Guess what our group of sexy senior citizens is doing?" she asks as we approach our little grouping of islands.

"I'm not even going to hazard a guess...with this group" I say with a laugh

"They are wanting to shoot a porno! Isn't that awesome!"

"Seriously?"

"YES! I'm going to be the camera girl to get them started... then when ready, the older guys are going to take over and it's all up to them after that!"

I drop anchor on the leeward side of one of the bigger islands. This should be a great spot for them to do whatever they want to do. The water is relatively calm right here... we are out of the way and out of sight of most pleasure boat traffic....and this is a fairly well-known spot for some great fishing... so anyone that does approach won't think anything about seeing us anchored here... especially with all of our poles showing in their holders.

By the time we have everything shut down and the poles all set up ...we are as ready, as if we were going to be moored here and fishing for a day or two. The group is also ready to begin filming...and are calling for Bob.

"Are you sure that you two don't want to be in our movie with us?" one of the women asks When Bob and I join them on the foredeck.

"Sorry, but we really can't. As long as we have guests onboard...your safety and your privacy are our number one priority. At least one of us has to stay alert and aware... so that you can just concentrate on having fun, and not have to worry about anything else but that" I tell them

They show Bob how to operate the camera. Very compact device...easy to operate. You can take both still photos and videos with it. I'm thinking that R&B Charters might need to invest in some of these... might be another service that we could provide!

They discuss with Bob the kind of scene that they want to create... and it is decided that the older men will all be dressed to start out with... the women will be in their bathing suits... and take things from there.

"Their storyline is that two sets of "grandparents" are on vacation together and their grandsons have come along as part of one last family outing before going off to college in the fall. The "granddads" decide that they want to go fishing....and leave the grandmothers and the grandsons on board to relax and entertain themselves...

Bob has one of the older men get behind the wheel of the boat. Has him start up the engine and pretend that he is steering the boat toward the island... while she films.

With the camera rolling, he shuts down the boat...pretends to drop anchor and then joins the rest of the group sitting in deck chairs on the foredeck. He sits down beside the "other granddad" and says "This ought to be a great spot to do some fishing. Let's grab our poles and go see what we can catch"

Then they grab a couple of fishing poles and make their way to the back of the boat where we keep the johnboat... and after a few seconds of them pretending to get the johnboat ready to put into the water... Bob stops the camera and hands it to them, so that they can take over shooting their video.

"If you don't mind, would you continue filming for us" One of the guys asks "Two reasons, both of us have problems holding our hands steady...and for another, I think we would like to have this filmed from a woman's point of view. Just film whatever you find sexy and interesting to a woman. That way I am sure that our wives will love the outcome...and who knows, they might even be inclined to try this again sometime in the near future! "

"No Problem" Bob says as she takes the camera back and prepares to start filming once again.

"Rick, go below and get that empty spray bottle that is in the galley. Fill it with warm water... and bring it here."

I go below and do exactly as requested...

She has the boys take off their shirts, and lay down on a couple of beach towels...

Hope this doesn't feel too cold... she says as she uses the spray bottle to spray a mist of water on the boy's skin... due to the sunscreen that they had put on earlier...the water beads right up... and gives the illusion that the boys are sweating in the hot sun.

"Perfect" says Bob

"Okay" she says "I need for you two to just lie there as if you are enjoying the sun...and I want you to think about the sexiest things you can think of...I want you both to pop a boner...the bigger the better... and grandma's, I want you both to be sitting in your deck chairs pretending to be talking... but at the same time... be "checking out your grandsons... and the growing lumps in their swim trunks..."

Once we have a little bit of footage of that... I want the "grandmas" to tell the boys that they need to put more sunscreen on... when the boys start to do it... tell them that they aren't putting in on right...and have them come over here so that you can do it for them.

Boys... I want you to argue a bit with your "grandma... "about how she is applying the sunscreen. Then grandmas...I want you to tell the boys to let the "other grandma" apply the sunscreen to see if she does it any different.

From that point on... let your hormones be your guide... just do whatever it is you want to do with these handsome young men...

Guys...here is your chance to make a couple of beautiful mature women VERY happy! No pressure...but it is up to you to make this all happen for these women. Got that!

"Easy peasy" the blonde boy says.... while the dark-haired boy nods in agreement.

"Okay.... just to make sure that I am not filming any actual incest here.... Are any of you related in ANY way? ... and how old are you two guys? Bob asks

"No relation here" both women agree

The blonde boy says "I'm 26"

Dark haired boy says "I'm 25 be 26 in a month"

"Awesome!" Bob announces "Okay, Places everyone..."

The boys lie back and close their eyes...

"Think very sexy thoughts" Bob reminds them...

The women sit in their chairs...and just hold a conversation as if this were an everyday occurrence.

Bob captures this with the camera...and captures how both women keep looking over at the boys....

Then she slowly approaches the boys to do a closeup shot of their "sweat soaked" bodies... making sure to capture how the water is glistening on their chiseled abs....as she moves the camera down their bodies... it becomes quite obvious that whatever the boys are thinking about... is having the desired effect... because the front of their trunks is certainly "tented"

Once she has fully captured this... she moves back to bring the grandmothers and the boys all into frame.

"Boy's you better be putting on more sunscreen, before you both get a bad sunburn."

"Yes grandma!" the blonde boy says, sounding exasperated

Both boys raise up and haphazardly slap on some sunscreen then lie back down.

"Get your Heinie over here" Grandma says, "You left half of your skin exposed to the sun."

Both boys begrudgingly get up and bring their bottles of sunscreen over for the grandmas to apply.

The women start applying the sunscreen and both boys begin to complain about them putting too much on...

"Okay then... we will swap grandsons...see if having someone else apply the sunscreen...makes a difference.

Both boys switch places and the grandmothers resume applying the sunscreen. At first their "technique" is no different than before. But soon you can see that both of the women are really starting to get into rubbing the sunscreen onto the skin of these handsome young men. When the women have finished applying it to the boy's backs... they move around to the front and apply it to their chests and stomachs. You can actually see by the expressions of all of their faces...that this is really a turn on for everyone involved...the lower on the belly the women rub the sunscreen in...the larger the bulges in the boy's trunks becomes.

The women move down and start applying sunscreen to the lower legs... working their way up higher and higher...until they are massaging the boys butt cheeks up under their trunks...

As the women move to the front of the thighs and again work their hands up under the trunks... you can actually see the boy's cocks begin to throb and small damp circle appear in the material from the leaking pre-cum.

The "grandmother" with the dark-haired boy... simply cannot resist temptation....so she reaches up and strokes the boy's cock through the trunks...causing him to jump and grimace from the sudden pleasurable sensation his cock is experiencing.

Seeing this reaction from him...the woman takes the initiative and grabs the boy's trunks by the waistband and pulls them down...quickly enough that the boys cock slaps his belly when it springs free.

Grandma caresses his balls and cradles his cock in her hand for just a moment... before wrapping her hand around it...and start to masturbate him with long slow strokes.

Grandma with the blond boy quickly follows suit, strips off his trunks, and has his cock in her hand in no time.

She only lasts a few moments of stroking before she leans forward and takes his hard young cock into her mouth.... She bobs her head up and down on his cock a few times before removing it from her mouth, and looks the boy straight in the eye and says "You ever been given a gum job"

"A what?" the boy asks

"A gum job" she repeats "That is where I take my dentures out and give you a blowjob without my teeth. Been told that it is a mind-blowing experience for a guy"

"Whatever you want to do, is fine with me" the young man says

The "grandmother" discretely removes her dentures and places them inside of her dress pocket... then wraps her lips around the young man's cock and begins to work it in and out of her mouth. Apparently, this feels incredible to the young man as it only takes a moment or two for him to begin to moan and to buck his hips back and forth, essentially face fucking the woman. She grabs him by the hips and holds on tight...so that she has more control of his motions...until the boy's whole body stiffens, and he pushes his pelvis forward, as he dumps his load of cum down the back of her throat.

"Oh MY GOD!" the boy cries out...as she continues to suck on his now super sensitive cock. He finally grabs her by the head and pushes her back...the sensations have grown too intense for him to bear...

Not to be outdone...the other grandma takes the dark-haired boy's cock into her mouth and begins to do the best job of "deep throating" that I have ever seen! She swallows that boy's cock all the way to the base...and uses her throat muscles to massage it, while it is there... then she backs off completely while she gasps for air...then goes right back down on it...all the way to the balls.

It is obvious that the boy is having the fight of his life...trying to make this last...and not blow his load too soon. But it is a losing battle...this woman's throat muscles are relentless! On one of her quick "Breaks" for air... the woman licks her middle finger...then goes back to deep throating the boy's cock. This time...while her throat muscles massage his cock...she inserts her saliva slick middle finger into the boy's ass. Any hope that he had of holding onto his cum...was totally lost after that! He grabbed the woman by the head and just held on... while his cock pumped out his hot load of semen. When he finally let go... she slid is cum and saliva coated cock out of her mouth and leaned back...gasping deeply for air!

By this time...the blond boy had recovered from his new experience...and was busy kissing and caressing his movie "friend's grandmother..." and was slowly stripping her of her bathing suit. Once he has her naked...he leads her over to his tanning blanket and helps her to lie down on it...before lying down beside her. He kisses her deeply as he caresses her face

With one hand...while cupping a breast in the other. He moves down her body with his kisses...first the side of her neck then her upper chest...giving each of her breasts and especially her nipples extra attention.

He moves on down her body...kissing and licking her belly...when he reaches her pelvis, he kisses and licks the insides of her thighs... before finally giving her vagina his undivided attention.

He grabs another beach towel and rolls it up, so that he can place it under her hips...giving him perfect access to her... once he places her legs over his shoulders... she is completely open and vulnerable to him. He teases her vagina with his tongue... doing an "almost but not quite" dance between his tongue and her clit.

The look of bliss that washes over the woman's face, makes it quite obvious that this boy knows exactly what he is doing. He has her right where he wants her... so sexually excited that she is downright begging for him to give her relief. He brings her right to the edge of orgasm time and time again...until she is practically clawing at him...to fuck her.

When he thinks that she has suffered "sweet agony" enough...he raises up and aligns his cock with her vaginal entrance and slowly pushes it into her...sinking inch by inch...deeper and deeper inside of her until he has no more cock left to give her.

He withdraws slowly then reinserts his cock just a little faster this time...then repeats... gaining momentum with each cycle. They are both moaning as if what they are doing is killing them...but they just can't stop it from happening. She finally lets out a scream of pure pleasure as her orgasm takes over her whole existence.

His thrusts become erratic as his balls tighten up against the base of his cock... his hips clench tightly the release as his cum flows deep inside her vagina! Bob manages to catch the look of pure bliss on both of their faces as the boy withdraws his cum covered cock and flops down on the deck beside her.

Bob swings the camera over just in time to zoom in on the dark-haired boy's cock as he slides it inside of the other grandmother's vagina, while she is on all fours in a doggy style position. The boy grabs the woman by the hips and pounds his hard cock into her, over and over again... The resounding slap of their frantic coupling echoes through the air. Even outdoing the calls of the seagulls flying overhead.

"The look of pure lust that washes over the woman's face...tells everything you need to know... She is enjoying every second of the pounding that the young man is giving her pussy. Every once in a while, you can see little tendrils of their thick combined juices drip from her pussy to form a small puddle on the deck.

"Fuck me, Fuck my pussy...harder, harder! Show Billy how he needs to fuck his grandma's pussy!" The woman cried out...just before she collapsed in a head down ass up position...and rode out the waves of pleasure coursing through her body. The dark-haired boy tried his best to hold onto his cum... but her pussy throbbing around his cock and squeezing it tightly...was much more than he could handle... his cock erupted in a stream of hot cum...as he pulled it out of her and shot his load all over her ass and vagina.

At this point, Bob shut the camera off. "Well, what do you think?" she asked the older men. Is that enough footage for you...or do you have something else in mind?"

"I think we are good for now" One of the men said, "give these guys a chance to rest up a bit... then we will see whether they got another scene or two left in them."

"But what about the two of you...don't you want to be in a scene or two yourselves?" Bob asks

"Don't want to waste your time... if our dicks decide not to cooperate"

"Tell you what" Bob says "Let's try a scene between you and your wives, let me shoot it as "softcore" porn...not actually show whether your dick is hard or not... Just pretend that you are having sex... If you do get hard and want to include that ...I can do that...if not... just do like the professional porn stars do in softcore... just do a lot of moaning and thrusting...and then pretend that you nut...and we will let it go at that!"

"That sounds reasonable"

"Let's go below deck for these scenes" Bob tells them "We have a huge bed set up in the forward compartment... we can set this scene up as both couples decide to play together....and we will have the two boys "spy" on their grandparents "getting it on...We can just let the scene play out by itself from there."

"Sounds great!"

"Why don't you all go get yourselves something cold to drink, grab some snacks...and I will get some lights set up in the forward cabin...so that the camera can pick up all the details...and won't be dark or blurry."

When everything was ready, Bob had the two couples get on the bed together naked. Told them to just forget that they are being filmed and to just relax and have some fun.

Both couples start things off very slow... lots of kissing and caressing. You can actually see the love that they have for each other, by the expressions on their faces. The sexual desire for each other is clearly still there. But you can also detect an underlying frustration in both men...that their bodies are not reacting as quickly as they want them to.

Bob stops the camera and says "Guys, you are both trying to rush things along...and it shows through the lens of the camera. I know that it is frustrating... but you have to remember that you are not a teenager anymore... Your body simply does not respond as quickly as it used to... but that is perfectly fine!