Anchors Away!! Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now you understand what us women go through all of our lives. Women's bodies are like an old steam locomotive engine... got to build a fire inside first... then keep stoking it until we build up a good head of steam...before any REAL action can begin. Guys...when they are younger are like race cars... just hit the switch to get the engine up and running...then slam it in gear and race to the finish. Which is fine if all you are doing is jacking off for the fun and pleasure of it...But if you REALLY want to impress a woman and show her that you really know what you are doing in the bedroom... then you have to learn to pace yourself...and match your level of "horniness" with hers."

"Okay, now let's try this scene again... but this time...concentrate on helping your wives to get that fire of desire built in their boilers... help her work up a good head of steam...and do not worry about whether your dick is going to get hard or not...just worry about helping her to get off. Think you will all be surprised by the outcome.

The men did exactly as Bob suggested, they concentrated their efforts on helping their wives build toward an orgasm... they kissed, they caressed, they probed and they fondled, until both women were truly "hot and bothered." By the time, the women were on the verge of orgasm...the men suddenly realized that they were both erect and feeling incredibly horny themselves.

Both women decided to take full advantage of this opportunity...and pulled their husbands on top of them... begging to be fucked. To which the men were more than happy to oblige.

Bob was able to capture not only the look of love and happiness on the faces of both couples... she also captured for "posterity" the sex act that neither man had thought he was capable of when we set off on this little cruise.

Bob was wondering how she was going to be able to integrate the younger males into this scene...without shattering the "magic" that was happening for the couples on the bed. But she didn't have to wonder about it for long...as both young men...decided to stand in the doorway...in the background for the couples... pulling out their cocks to jack off...as if they had walked in on their grandparents having a little orgy... so the boys decided to stay back and jack off while they watched.

Exactly which one of the couples reached orgasm together first, none of us have a clue. One minute all four of them were thrusting, gyrating, and moaning... then the next they were calling out as their bodies were wracked by the throes of orgasm.

Bob managed to capture every bit of it with the camera...and just as both of the couples were beginning to collapse with exhaustion from their recent sexual activities.... Both of the boys in the background began to shoot long arcs of cum across the floor...with an audible ... Splat, splat, splat.

"Damn girl! That was quite a pep talk you gave us" One of the older guys said "How did you know that making us concentrate on helping our wives achieve an orgasm...would help our dicks get hard"

"That my friend, was just a wild ass guess!" Bob said with a laugh..." I could clearly see that you were both trying so hard to get an erection... that your dicks did not want to cooperate."

"So, I figured that if you could take your mind off of NEEDING to perform on cue....and concentrate solely on your wife's pleasure... that your dicks were more likely to respond."

"The human mind is a very tricky part of sex... Give it too much to think about or too many "commands" and it will just go on strike and not do anything. Take the pressure off... and allow it to go on "autopilot" and BINGO...everything is back in business."

Works the same way for women... sometimes we get so caught up in needing to cum, to please our man...that our body just shuts down and the best that we can hope for is an "almost but not quite" promise of an orgasm that just doesn't happen. Which makes us feel bad because we know that our partner has tried so hard to help us reach orgasm...that when it doesn't happen...we feel like we have let them down. Which carries over to the next time we go at it... Once you get that "performance anxiety" going...it is sometimes very difficult to move past. Only way that I know to "cure it" ...is to do exactly what you all did right here... just take the need to perform completely out of the picture...and just let nature take its natural course... and voila! You guys got you some nookie...that you were not expecting to get! Am I right?"

"All I know is... that was fucking HOT! Just hope that I can still have fun like that when I get to be your age!" The dark-haired boy said with enthusiasm.

We pull back into the marina, just as the sun is going down. Our guests thanked us profusely for all the fun they had today...and assured us that they will be repeat customers...and will tell their friends about our charter service. "And sex therapy services" one of the older guys said "going to be spending more "quality time" with my wife from now on...if something happens...it happens, and we can be happy for it...if not...then we can be happy for the time we get to spend together"

I got busy and readied the boat for the next charter we have tomorrow. Bob takes care of cleaning and tidying things up below deck...while I take care of things topside.

Just as we are finishing up... the other two boats pull into the marina...and into their slips.

Once they have their guests all unloaded and are doing end of day things like Bob and I just did ... we go over to ask them how their charters went.

Dave and Teresa had a four-person group on the Queen Ann... that actually just wanted to fish. "They caught several bass and were all very happy about that... so we sent them home with several packages of fish...and big smiles on their faces...so I think we did good!

Mike and Ashley said that they had 6 college girls on the "Possum" ... All they wanted to do, was lay out topless. Which I honestly did not mind. But I think Mike was a little disappointed that they didn't go into a whole lesbian orgy thing" Ashley teased... So, I guess I better take him home and help him get rid of a bad case of blue balls. Since he didn't get to see any real action today."

"So, what kind of group did you two have today?" Mike asked

"Oh, just a couple of grandparents taking a vacation with their grandsons" Bob said with a straight face. "Maybe we will get something good next time out"

"Guess we didn't have it so bad after all" said Mike as he and Ashley headed for home.

As Bob and I hop into our company truck... Bob says, "Let's swing by the Camera Shop...I'd like to price one of those little cameras...think that would be nice to have."

"I'm thinking more like buying three of them...one for each boat!"

"That is an idea... but I was thinking about all of the fun that WE could have with one of them... at home!"

"Hmmmmmm!"