Ancient Artifact Leads to Depravity Pt. 03

Story Info
Jack's adventures continue with Katie, Alice and James.
4.7k words
4.48
11.8k
12
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackb120
Jackb120
469 Followers

This is a continuation of "Ancient Artifact, part 2."

-------

Katie came to my trailer on our lunch break with only one thing on her mind. The door was barely shut when she was unbuttoning her blouse and kicking off her boots. She looked at me with her gorgeous eyes and bit her lip. "I need you, Jack!"

I grinned at her and started to unbutton my own shirt just as she dropped her shorts and panties onto my floor. I was three buttons in when Katie reached forward and ripped my shirt open, sending the remainder of the buttons flying around my trailer. I pulled Katie in and began to kiss her as her hands shot to my belt and dropped my pants to the floor. My cock was already erect as it was freed from my boxers.

Both of us now naked, I lifted her from her feet and guided her down onto my large cock. Her legs were wrapped around my fit waist as I lifted her just enough to drop her back down onto my cock. She squeezed her legs tight around my waist and began to grind her clit into my pelvis as she gyrated her hips. I took a few steps back and lowered us onto the bed, with her on top.

Katie leaned forward to kiss me as she continued to ride my cock. She was moving her hips forward and backward and occasionally rising up enough so that only half my cock was buried in her pussy, before she would drop back down to the hilt.

After a few minutes of this, she pushed herself into an upright position and rode me like a bull in the cowgirl position. "Your cock feels so good, Jack! So big in my tight pussy!"

"Ride my cock, Katie! I love that tight pussy wrapped around my cock!"

"Oh, oh, oooh, I'm going to cum!" Katie said.

"Fuck yes, cum on this dick, Katie!"

Katie orgasmed while riding my cock and continued to grind her hips on mine until her orgasm subsided. Panting, Katie said with a wink, "Now it's your turn to cum."

I pulled Katie's face down to mine and began to kiss her. I moved my hands to her hips and lifted her so that only the head of my cock remained inside of her. I began to thrust upward into Katie, burying my cock to the hilt with each thrust. Soon our kisses broke away and Katie smiled and said, "you're building me up for another orgasm, Jack."

Katie sat back up into the cowgirl position she was in before and rode my cock hard. Her movements were much more aggressive this time and I felt myself getting close to cumming. I could tell Katie was close so I held off until she began to cum, and then I began to cum inside of her.

"Yes! Fill me up, Jack! Get me pregnant! I want your babies!" Katie continued to ride my cock until every drop of my cum was inside of her. She bent forward and we kissed. Staying in this position with my cock still buried deep in her pussy. "I love you, Jack." Katie whispered.

"I love you, too." I whispered back.

I laid there thinking about this whole adventure. It had now been 2 months since we discovered the artifact and I obtained my abilities. We only have a few weeks left on site before we head back to the United States. Things had calmed down since I put James and Alice in their place yesterday. There was a sense of calm among all four of us and the tension seemed to have been lifted.

"I think I'm pregnant," Katie said. "We obviously don't have any tests out here, but I've missed my last two periods and my breasts seem to be swelling, I'm horny all the time, even more so than you usually make me, and I've had occasional morning sickness."

"That's great!" I said happily. "I've known since that first night together, that I wanted to be with you."

Katie smiled at this and simply said, "me too."

"I do need to tell you something though. Alice and James had to be put in their place. I was angry at being threatened and I went about it in an...unusual manner."

I proceeded to explain exactly what went down yesterday. Katie laid on my chest, occasionally asking a question. When I was done, she asked to watch the videos.

Katie watched the blowjob video and chuckled to herself when she saw Alice go to her knees in front of my cock and start worshiping it. "I'm glad you put that stuck up bitch in her place," Katie said.

We switched to the next video and watched as I started to fuck Alice on the bed. Katie actually burst into laughter, "Holy shit, James is jerking his tiny cock while you fuck her!"

"If you think that's funny, just wait," I told her.

As Alice and I switched positions in the video, Katie again burst out laughing when she saw Alice suck James off in less than 30 seconds and proceed to make fun of his small penis. At the end of the video, when Alice and James were on their knees to catch my cum, Katie simply said, "That was diabolically perfect. I love it."

"Just wait," I said again.

When Katie saw James suck my cum from Alice's finger, she started a slow clap and said, "Bravo, Jack, bravo. That was the best revenge I've ever seen. I do think you could have done one thing better though."

"Oh yeah, what's that?" I asked in curiousity.

"You should have came inside that bitch and made her pregnant with a black baby, then compelled her to forget all about this. She would go home to her husband, have sex, and think it was his baby. Imagine their shock when the baby comes out black."

We both laughed, "well we do still have a few weeks left."

"Do it!" she said excitedly.

"You wouldn't be mad, or jealous if another woman has my baby? Whether she knows it or not?"

"I think your seed is a gift. I think you should have a thousand babies with a thousand women. As long as I am first in your life, and our children are first, nothing else matters."

"You and our kids will always be first, forever. Will you marry me, Katie?"

"Yes, Jack! I'll marry you!" There was a pause,"but what about Mary?"

"I've thought about that," I told her, "I think Mary is going to transfer all that family money she likes to hold over my head into my account, and you and I are going to be multimillionaires. Then I'm going to have her sign over her half of the house, the cars, everything, and agree to divorce. She has been a bitch the past few years, and now she's going to pay for that."

"You're so fucking sexy when you're evil," Katie said with a wink. Her hand snaked down my abs and found it's way onto my cock. Katie squeezed my shaft and began to stroke my cock. She moved her head to my lap and put my cock into her mouth. Katie began sucking my cock slowly and lovingly, almost like slow motion.

I lifted her legs and straddled them over my face, bringing her pussy around to my mouth in the "69" position. I was eating Katie's pussy while she sucked me off. Her pussy tasted amazing and I couldn't get enough of it. Katie stopped sucking my cock as I gave her an orgasm. I kept eating her out until she was finished and then flipped her over. I got between her legs and guided my cock into her wet pussy. After a few minutes in the missionary position, I wanted to change it up before I came.

I had Katie lay on her side, most of the way turned onto her stomach, and I straddled her leg. I had her opposite leg on my shoulder as I started fucking her harder. I was looking down at her sexy ass shaking as I pummeled her pussy with my big cock. "Are you ready?" I asked Katie.

"Yessss, give me your cum, Jack!"

And with that, I began to fill her pussy with my cum for the second time today.

"Yes, Jack! Fuck me hard and fill me up!"

As our orgasms subsided, we both lay there, panting.

Katie leaned over and kissed me on the mouth, long and hard. "I love you so much, Jack. Unfortunately, I have to get back to work in the dig site."

"I know, I have work to do too. This was fun though," I said with a wink. "Same time tomorrow?"

"Same time tomorrow." she said with a wink.

------

Katie got dressed and went back to work. I was working on updating the notes for the dig site, so I was working in my trailer office. I simply put on a pair of workout shorts and didn't bother with boxers or a shirt. I was combing through everyone's notes to make sure the egg which gave me this power was not mentioned anywhere. I didn't need anyone asking any questions when we got back to the US.

About 30 minutes later, another knock came at my door. I assumed it was Katie coming back for something so I said, "come in" loud enough to be heard through the door.

The door opened and Alice stepped inside.

"What now?" I asked, "I thought we were done with the threats."

"It's not that, Jack...I..I..can't stop thinking about your cock. That was the best sex of my life."

After the way she threatened me yesterday, I felt I couldn't make this easy on her.

"Wait, you're saying sex with me is better than your husband?"

"Jack, please don't make this hard on me. I already feel guilty."

"I think I need to know, am I a better lover than Rick?"

"Ye..yes. You're a better lover than Rick," She stammered.

"What makes me so much better?"

"Your cock," she said.

"If you want to do this again, I'm going to need to hear, specifically, what you want from me."

"J...Jack, I want you to fuck me with your big black cock. Fuck me like my husband can't. Fuck me like I've never been fucked before!"

"That's more like it," I said. I closed my eyes and shifted into the black man. "Is this what you wanted?" I asked Alice.

"Yes," she practically whispered.

I had yet to compel her to do anything. This was all on her own free will. Somehow knowing I had turned her into a cock slut made Katie's idea even better. I simply stood in front of her in my gym shorts. I could feel my cock stirring but I was trying to make it stay down. I wanted Alice to not only initiate this encounter, but to have to make me hard in order to proceed.

Alice slowly took a few steps closer to me and dropped to her knees. She tugged at my gym shorts to free my cock, lowering the shorts to my ankles. She leaned forward and kissed the head of my cock. I felt it stir but I was still trying not to get a hard on yet. I wanted her to still have to work for it. Alice lowered her head again and slid her tongue up the hole, followed by running her tongue all the way up the shaft. She had to taste Katie's pussy on my cock. Watching Alice suck Katie's pussy juice from my cock made me nearly instantly hard. There was no holding back from that. Katie returned her mouth to the head of my cock and took it into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around my cock head as she sucked. Once she felt she showed my cockhead adequate attention, she started trying to deepthroat my cock. I had to admit, it felt pretty good, and her gagging on my cock with tears running down her face made it even better.

I felt she had earned a good fucking so I asked her, "are you ready to get fucked, Alice?"

She pulled my cock from her mouth, "Yes, please fuck me!"

I took her hand as if I was helping her to her feet, but I once she was up, I quickly spun her away from me to face the desk. I kept my left hand on my hip and pushed her torso forward with my right hand, effectively bending her say the waist. I yanked her pants and panties down and slapped my cock upward into her pussy lips.

"Who's bitch are you?" I asked.

"Yours!" Alice exclaimed.

"If you want something right now, you'll have to tell me what it is you want."

"I want your big black cock inside me!"

"You want me to fuck you like the bitch you are?" I asked.

"Yes, please, fuck me like the bitch I am!"

I aimed my cock at her pussy and pushed inside her. "Oooh," she moaned as I sank balls deep. I started fucking her with slow but hard and deep thrusts. Alice was crying out in pleasure with each one. I fucked her hard like this for a few minutes until I could tell she was going to cum. I stopped moving and she tried to slam backwards onto my cock.

"I forget," I said, "what did you want me to do?"

"Please! Fuck me like a bitch! I'm so close, I'm going to cum!" After I made her say it, I began to fuck her hard and fast.

I could tell she was about to cum so she probably wasn't thinking clearly. I decided to continue my mindfuck of her sex life right then. "I'm stretching that tight white pussy out, aren't I? Do you think you'll even feel hubby's little dick after this?"

"Stretch me out! I don't care! Just keep giving me that dick!

"You ready for my cum?" I asked her.

"Yes! Fill me up! Fill me with your seed!" She yelled. I began fucking her harder still until we both climaxed. I began filling her pussy with my cum, just like she'd asked for. "I can feel your cum inside me! Theres so much of it!"

Once I was sure all my cum was in her pussy, I pulled my cock out. Apparently, I was the only thing holding her up because as soon as I did she collapsed to the floor.

"Did you get what you wanted?" I asked Alice.

"Yes," she said, "that was amazing."

"Oh, well I thought it was okay, but you'll have to work harder if you want it to be a regular thing. I mean, I did all the work, standing there fucking you like a bitch in heat."

"I can try harder," she said, "let me try again."

"Hmm, we'll see," I said, as I sat down on the side of my bed. Alice understood the implied challenge, as she rose from the floor and sauntered over to me. She dropped to her knees and went to work, sucking my cock vigorously. Soon enough I was rock hard again. "Can your husband get hard again that quick, or is my cock better in that way too?"

She pulled my cock from her mouth to answer, "no, he really can't have sex more than once a day. It just doesn't get hard."

"Good answer, I think you earned a fuck."

She rose to her feet and turned away from me. She leaned forward some and reached between her legs to guide my cock into her pussy. She sank down to the hilt immediately. She started rising and falling on my cock in a type of modified reverse cowgirl. She had a pretty good rhythm going and I was impressed with how good it felt. I could tell we were both nearing climax as she began picking up her pace.

"Who's pussy is this?" I asked her.

"Yours!" She said, panting.

"You like this big black dick in that tight white pussy?"

"Yesss, I love it! I'm so close! Fill me with your cum!". Alice dropped her quivering ass back down on my dick. A few more times, finally pushing me over the edge. I started cumming inside her. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto my dick. Her pussy walls were quivering in orgasm as they tried to milk every drop of cum from my dick. We sat like this for a few minutes, my cock slowly softening inside her pussy. "Oooh," she moaned as she lifted off my cock, "even when you're not hard your bigger than Rick."

"That was good," I told her, "but I think you can do better. You can try again tomorrow."

"I can't wait," she said with a smirk.

"I will say, that ass of yours is pretty fucking sexy. It's wasted on your husband, don't you agree?"

"You're right, I need a real man to use me properly."

"See you tomorrow," I told her, ushering her out the door.

I picked up my camera I had recording Alice and I and pressed stop. I shifted back into my normal self. I'm getting pretty good at this I thought to myself, I didn't even need to close my eyes and focus, it just came naturally.

The rest of my afternoon was pretty uneventful. Katie knocked on my door around 430 and told me she was done working for the day. I invited her in with a grin. Guess what happened after you left.

"What?" She asked, smiling back at me.

"Alice came knocking. She practically BEGGED me to fuck her. And, the best part, I was able to press record on my camera without her even noticing. She's on camera begging for my black cock and my cum, twice! I didn't have to compel her to do anything at all. It was all her. I think I really did turn her into a cock slut." I said with a chuckle.

"That's hilarious! She's going to be so fucked in the head when she gets home to Rick!" Katie said.

"I am still going to compel her to forget all about me fucking her before we leave, and I'll tell her to make sure she fucks Rick as soon as she sees him so he thinks it's his baby. Her pussy is going to be stretched out and she's not even going to feel Rick's little prick."

"It's so fucking hot when you talk like this," Katie said. "I'm starving but I think I want your cock more."

"Why not both?" I asked.

"Good idea," she said, moving in close, "why not both..."

---

An hour later, we were finally making our way to the dining tent. I ordered my two steaks, rare, and Katie ordered hers medium.

"I can't get mine rare while I'm pregnant," she said with a smile.

I was grinning ear to ear. "You're already a wonderful mother. That's such a turn on to me. I think I want to keep you pregnant all the time," I said with a wink.

"I will have all your babies," Katie said back in a quiet voice. "I fucking love you so much."

"I love you, too, Katie. I'll give you as many babies as we want." I said with a smile.

"Hi guys," a female voice said. We both turned to see Alice standing there. "Umm, could I borrow Jack for a minute, please?"

"Suuure," Katie said, before I could say anything. "Jack, I'll grab your food for you, go help Alice with whatever she needs."

"Okay," I said. Alice turned and I followed behind her until we left the tent. "What is it?" I asked her.

"Well, umm, I know you said you would see me tomorrow, but... I'm sorry, I just can't wait that long."

"Wow, whore, you really pulled me away from Katie because you need some dick?"

"I know, I'm sorry, but I'm sure one more time will hold me over until tomorrow!" I rolled my eyes at her. "Please, Jack, I need your big black cock in my white pussy. And besides, Katie said to help me with whatever I needed, and this is what I need."

"Fine, let's go in your quarters. It's closer." Alice led the way into her small quarters and immediately began taking her clothes off. I started to unbuckle my pants when there was a soft knock at the door. I opened the door to see James standing there, looking timid. "What the fuck do you want?" I asked him.

"I...I...saw you guys come in here. Can...can I watch?"

"Whatever," I said, "but you're going to help." James didn't know that meant yet, but I had an idea. I finished undressing and switched into my black man body. Alice was already lying down on her bed, naked. If she objected to James sitting in the chair and watching, she didn't say so. "Wow," I thought to myself, "she's turning into a slut faster than I thought possible."

I reached down to my pants and pulled my phone from my pocket. I started recording video and sat it on her nightstand facing the bed, making sure it would also get James in the background. I climbed on top of Alice and placed my cock at her entrance. I slid my cock head up and down along her pussy lips, coating the head of my cock in her juices. I didn't immediately push in and she wrapped her legs around my waist and tried to pull herself onto my cock. I placed my hands on her hips and pushed her back down onto the bed. "I'm going to fuck you." I told Alice matter-of-factly. "While I'm fucking you, I want you to talk down on James over there. Tell him how pathetic he is, how small his cock is, whatever you like. The better you are at shit talk, the better I'm going to rearrange your guts. Understand?"

"Yes, I got it."

"Go ahead," I told her.

"You're so pathetic James." I began to slide my dick into her slowly. "This is a real man James, unlike you." I began to fuck her slowly.

"Oooh," she moaned, "you could never make me feel like this, Rick, I mean James." I chuckled at her slipup and picked up my pace. "I don't know how you can even call yourself a man with that teenie weenie, tiny little pecker you call a cock."

"That's getting better," I told her, picking up my pace even more. I looked over at James to see him jacking off in the chair.

Jackb120
Jackb120
469 Followers
12