Ancient Artifact Leads to Depravity Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at you, Rick, I should call you little Rick because your dick is so small. Shrimp dick motherfucker, just sit there and jerk your little cock while a real man fucks your wife!"

She's really getting the hang of it now, I thought to myself. I rewarded her by giving her a true fucking, and didn't bother correcting her on the name. I think she was really imagining Rick sitting there instead of James. Almost immediately after I increased the pace, Alice orgasmed on my cock. "Ask Rick," I intentionally used her husbands name, "where he wants me to cum for his pretty wife."

"Where do you want this black man to cum, Rick? This real man, with a real cock?" Alice said with a sneer at James.

I kept fucking her, relentlessly rewarding her the nastier she got with James.

"In your pussy," James said, meekly.

"What's that Rick? I couldn't hear your soft voice." Once again, I intentionally used the name Rick.

"Cum in my wife's pussy," James said to me.

Alice chimed in again, "So fucking pathetic, little dick Rick, asking a big strong man to cum inside his wife's pussy. I think you're the pussy Rick. Just sit there and jerk your little clitty, bitch."

With her last insult, I began to fuck Alice as hard as I could. I could see she was on the edge of another orgasm right as I released my load. Wave after wave of my cum was shooting into her pussy. It finally pushed her over the edge as she came again, practically screaming, "Give me your cum! Give me your black cum!"

"Damn," I thought to myself, "this bitch is really going hard for the interracial stuff. She probably has racist parents or husband or something."

When my cock stopped twitching, I pulled it from her pussy, seeing a glob of my cum drip from her stretched hole down her gooch. "Do you want to taste it again?" I asked James.

"Yes, sir," he said timidly.

"Go lay down on the bed," I told him. He complied and I told Alice, "sit on his face, let him eat the cum from your pussy. Don't stop until he makes you cum again," I told her.

I stood on the bed, my cock in Alice's face, as she sat on James' face. "Clean my cock with your mouth," I told her, "it better be fucking spotless when I see Katie after this. Get all your pussy juice, because if she so much as tastes your pussy on my dick, I'm not going to fuck you tomorrow." With that, Alice did her very best to clean my cock from head to hilt. Truth was, I just wanted this camera footage, and I wouldn't deny her a fucking tomorrow. I need to fuck her as much as possible in order to make sure she gets pregnant in the next couple weeks.

"When do you ovulate?" I asked her.

She thought about it for a moment, "my period was about two weeks ago, so any day now." She seemed to think about what I was getting at, then just shrugged it off. She was clearly lost in a near drunken stupor from all the orgasms.

I changed the topic, "hey look, James little clitty is still hard. Aren't you going to finish him off? He is eating you out after all. I thought she was going to use her hand, but to my amusement, she lifted off his face and slid down to his cock. She hovered over it for a moment.

"Do you want to fuck me, James?" He simply nodded his head, his face covered in my cum.

Alice lowered herself to his lap, and began laughing, "I can't even feel it. It's fucking pathetic, James." James must have been getting off on the humiliation because he thrust his hips a couple times and moaned as he came. "Wow, you really are pathetic. I didn't even feel your cum or your cock. Clearly you're not a real man like him." Alice climbed back up to his face, "what, did you think I was going to let you leave your weak sperm inside me? Clean it out!" And with that, Alice sat back down on his face, making James clean his cum from her pussy.

I ended the video with that. I shifted back to my normal body and got dressed. I was building quite the collection of sex tapes with Alice. I think I'm going to make a compilation video and send it to her when she's in the hospital 9 months from now. That should make it clear why her pussy is so stretched and the baby is black.

I left Alice's quarters and went back to the dining hall. I sat with Katie and told her the story of what happened. We can watch the video later if you want. I was starving and I scarfed down my food quickly. Katie and I got up to leave. We cleared our trays and headed back to my trailer. "Do you want to stay with me?" I asked Katie.

"I'd love that," she replied. Let me go grab clothes.

"You won't need clothes," I said with a grin.

"I didn't say pajamas," she said with a wink, "I need clothes for tomorrow." Katie jogged off to her quarters and grabbed what she would need for the night and met my back at my trailer.

"Guess who's ovulating any day now," I said to Katie.

With a wicked grin she said, "Alice?"

"Yup," I said, equally wicked.

We watched the video I made with Alice and James and then made love on our own. It was passionate and intense. It was primal.

-------

The story will continue in Ancient Artifact, part 4.

12