Ancient Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His kissing had reached her sternum while his hands were almost done rehoming her clothing. Seeing her gaze grow excited Damion let his voice grow even more passionate, "From now on we're a real couple, everyone can know about us."

Seeing Rihanna's eyes grow wet as his lips reached her belly made Damion very happy though he also felt bad. Riana was the most wonderful person he had ever met and yet he had not done right by her. Stopping his kisses he stroked the length of her body till she cupped her cheek and went on speaking from the heart, "I've been a real jerk to you, but from now on if there's anything you want..." He shivered and let out a sigh of inward relief and contentment before finishing, "I'll do everything I can to make you happy."

Riana felt her mind reeling and her heart melting. She couldn't help it as tears of happiness rolled from her eyes, in a worried voice she asked in disbelief "You mean that."

Damion leaned down his eyes burning with seriousness as he placed his forehead against hers and responded, "Riana, before I met you all I wanted was to get money and power." he closed his eyes as if recalling his past self while going on, "I was hollow, like a robot following its programming." Opening his eyes, almost on the verge of tears himself, he continued "You change that, you changed me." Leaning his head up he kissed her forehead, "From now on you're my top priority." Looking back into her eyes he finished, "I love you."

Riana knew she was awake yet everything felt like a dream. Unable to stop her tears she tried to respond but her voice was unsteady. Damion began to nuzzle her neck as she hugged him weakly by reflex. After a few moments of processing everything for a few moments she got out, "You mean it?"

Pulling back Damion showed an expression of genuine happiness and warmth she had never seen before as though an incredible weight had been lifted from his shoulders. HE nodded and answered, "Every word." Stroking her face he added, "We're going to be a couple and so help me we're going to have a life together." His expression grew soft as he added, "I Promise."

Riana in an almost beast-like manner lunged up to grab Damion's head and kiss him deeply. They wrestled both struggling to try and fully express the depth of their emotions with just a kiss though Damion ended up on top. By this point, both of their outfits were in shambles revealing most of their sweat-coated bodies. Damion pulled back from the kiss panting over Riana's face as they both came back to reality.

Her eyes regained some focus though her heart remained just as elated. Her boyfriend smiled and his hands began to tease her. Out of reflex, as he began to edge towards her crotch and breast, she blurted, "What are you doing."

Eyeing her playfully ad hungrily he responded, "You're my half-nude girlfriend, who has practically been begging me to fuck her, that I have not been paying nearly enough attention to these last few months..." Raising an eyebrow he asked, "What do you think I'm doing."

Trembling with excitement she smiled and asked, "We're shooting for extra credit."

Nodding Damion responded, "Lots of extra credit."

At that moment they were both happier than they had ever been before and completely on the same wavelength. This emotional clarity remained constant however their rationality was soon abandoned. What issued after a few more moments of kissing could not be simply referred to as sex. It was a crazy mating ritual.

Sweat poured from their bodies as they moved with each other completely enthralled by the other presence. They nearly passed out on numerous occasions either from lack of air due to kissing or pure ecstasy. The two of them showed no reservation and let their voices be free. They had a couple of classmates in the village but they were no longer keeping things secret so it didn't matter.

In the end, the two pass out, just to wake up soon after and fuck some more and pass out again. This continued for almost two days until they both felt satisfied they had demonstrated their love adequately enough. At the same time, they still had the assignment to work on.

From that day on the two were a nearly inseparable team. They graduated top of their class together, took on the world of finances and research together, and even had six kids after getting married together. Their love began due to a chance meeting from every sense that first fateful day it had only grown stronger. The end result might have always been fixed but the path they took to get there could have been incredibly different if not for a fateful encounter in an ancient memory. Regardless, in the end, reality always trumps that which is augmented, though they did love to roleplay, and they managed to build a beautiful life together and live happily ever after.

The End

12