And All The Benefits It May Bring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers

The Argon Grange website hadn't been updated over the morning, but the Facebook page had just posted a brief statement. 'The claims that are currently being made about a previously unknown Argon Grange recording are just a desperate ratings grab by an underperforming radio station. You will get the only real information on Argon Grange here or on their official web page.' That was good news.

7.15 pm Saturday March ninth 2019.

"So, who are the peeps Lonze?" Sam asked as he came in. He didn't look like he had changed a bit. The same long messy hair, the same mischievous grin and the same scruffy jeans and tee shirt look.

"This is Dawn, my daughter..."

"Get fucked. You didn't say your daughter could play." Lonnie looked a bit embarrassed.

"Yeah, well, I didn't know myself until yesterday."

"Hi Sam, nice to meet you," Dawn said, and he grinned.

"And this is Lance Watts, Silky's son."

"No way. Get fucked." I added 'fuck off' in my head, but that is a reference that only the Aussies will get.

"G'day Sam," I said, and we shook hands.

"So, what am I here for?" Sam asked. Lonnie pointed to Dawn and she started the tape. The music started...

"Get Fucked."

Not surprisingly Sam was stunned by the discovery. When we had played back all of the songs he agreed with Lonnie that they were authentic.

"We gonna play now?" he asked, and Lonnie surprised us.

"First you and I are going to the pub to catch up for an hour or so."

"Get fucked. Him to?"

"I think so."

"Just like old times, let's go then."

Sam was half way out the door when Lonnie looked at Dawn.

"Are you two fucking yet?"

"Lonnie! Not your business," Dawn snapped.

"Well, you need to. Right now."

"What?"

"Lance here has got Silky's voice, and it never was right unless he got some pussy just before going on stage or into the booth." He turned to me. "You want to sound good kid you are going to have to bang her."

With that bombshell Lonnie left and Dawn and I just looked at each other.

"Did you put him up to this?" she asked, and I held my hands up.

"I had no idea," I assured her.

It was awkward. I had grown to like Dawn a lot, but it was more of a sister like than a girlfriend like, so I really had no idea what to do. Did she like me? What was her opinion on casual sex? I had never had sex with any girl that I wasn't genuinely attracted to.

Dawn suddenly grinned and peeled her top off leaving just a functional white bra. She saw me looking.

"Didn't know I was going to get lucky tonight otherwise I would have put on a sexy one," she said, still grinning. She looked pretty comfortable with the idea, and part of me was starting to voice its approval as well. I was still staring when she took the bra off, releasing a very respectable pair of what I would guess were C cups with bone shaped steel rods through her half erect nipples.

"Very nice," I stammered, and she grinned again and dropped her jeans, just leaving the matching white underwear. She noticed that I hadn't moved.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked, and I tried to lighten my nervousness a bit.

"Just waiting to see if the carpet matches the curtains," I replied, wondering if she had blue pubic hair. She laughed.

"You'll be waiting a while longer," she said, "it's polished floorboards."

It was.

I quickly stripped off and looked at Dawn appraisingly. She was actually very good looking. Trim but well rounded where it was needed. She had quite a few tattoos, but they looked right on her, they weren't the tacky fashion tattoos that a lot of girls seem to get just to be cool.

I reached for Dawn, leaned down, and I kissed her deeply.

"Mmmmm." Dawn moaned. I think she liked it.

I picked Dawn up and carried her over to the couch that I had been sleeping on.

"Fuck me Lance," she whispered, but I first kissed my way down her body. She groaned as I gently nipped her neck, she moaned as I firmly sucked her stiff nipples, toying with the piercings and twisting them in my mouth. She gasped as my tongue licked her waxed pussy, teasing her lips and her entrance before I eventually sought out her clit and drew it into my mouth.

"Yes," she cried as my tongue toyed with the tiny ring that went through her engorged clit and I slowly pushed a finger into her hot depths.

"Yes, yes yes," she screamed as I built up the pace, sucking and licking her most sensitive part and slowly adding fingers until I had three squeezed into her tight little hole.

I built up the pace relentlessly as she moaned and gasped and wailed, quivering frantically as her orgasm approached.

"Aaaaaaagh," she howled as I nipped her clit and her spasms clamped my fingers while her body shook and trembled.

I waited, gently withdrawing my fingers and moving back up to kiss her nipples and then her lips.

"Fucking amazing," she murmured, and I grinned.

"No," I replied, "that's next."

She spread her legs as I climbed over her.

"Protection?" I asked.

"Pill," she replied, her chest still heaving.

"Clean?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Me too," I said, and I rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her slippery slit before slowly pushing the head against her entrance.

"Fuck that's big," she gasped as my head finally popped through her tight opening. I grinned and started to slowly work my rock-hard cock in and out.

"Shit, how big is it?" Dawn gasped when I was just over halfway in.

"Just a bit more to go," I replied, and then I kissed her again. Dawn seemed to have no problem with tasting herself on my lips.

Because she was so tight, I had to pace myself, slowly fucking her with about three quarters of my length as she became accustomed to my size, and then slowly lengthening the strokes until I bottomed out. We fucked in missionary for a while and then tried doggy for a while and finally I rolled onto my back and she rode me cowgirl. I could see another orgasm building in her and tried to time mine to match. She came hard, collapsing onto me, and only a few strokes later I erupted deep inside her.

"Fucking amazing," she gasped again, and I had to agree.

When Sam and Lonnie came back about ten minutes later the gear was set up and we launched straight into 'Benefits'. When we finished Dawn looked at Lonnie and nodded. We had all noticed the difference.

Dawn was playing rhythm guitar, in place of MJ Keys. MJ had disappeared after the band broke up and was rumoured to be living in Latvia, tending to cattle. I didn't understand it when was a millionaire may times over, but each to their own.

After we had done most of the big Argon Grange hits Lonnie looked at Sam.

"You know young Lance here has a couple of originals that could work for us on the lost album?"

"Get fucked. Let's give 'em a go."

Dawn and I both played well technically, but neither of us had a lot of experience playing in a band and by the end of the night it was decided that the four of us would play at least four times a week, just in case we decided to tour the new record. Frankly, I was not confident that we could get it together, but Lonnie and Sam were quite excited and I didn't want to rain on their parade.

I asked about writing credits. The note from my father said that all of the Argon Grange songs were credited to Watts/Grange, and the way that had worked in the past was that Silky wrote the songs and the band refined them in practice. For that each band member got 12.5% of the writing credit and Silky got 62.5%. The guys said they always thought that was fair and they would be happy to do the same split with my new songs if we used them on the album. I said they should get more but they just laughed that off. They were very well off already and didn't need the money, this was just for fun.

2.37 am Sunday March tenth 2019.

Dawn was heading into her small apartment at the back of the building and I went to go to the couch. She just shook her head.

"What?"

"My bed is big enough for two."

I guess our relationship was changing, and I wasn't sure how either of us really felt about that.

"Do you really want that?" I asked nervously.

"If we're practicing at least four times a week you are going to have to fuck me at least four times a week. We might as well just sleep together all the time."

I wasn't a rock star, but I was not going to knock back the rock star perks.

9.13 am Monday March eleventh 2019.

My letter to Eva had been sent off via registered mail and now we just had to wait. Dawn and I had enjoyed a more relaxed coupling when we woke up and I was coming to the realisation that I was developing feelings for her. I knew I had to be careful because what was meaningful to me seemed to be casual to her.

We had checked over the letter again and then gone to post it. The deadline was exactly three weeks away, and I had to stay until then if I wanted to see this through. I knew I had to let Dawn get some work done so I borrowed an acoustic from her and went into her apartment as the studio was booked for the next three days. I had decided I was going to use my spare time to write some songs.

Yeah, I know, I should have been off looking at the sights of a new city in a new country, but this seemed to be more important.

11.02 am Monday March eighteenth 2019.

"This is AG Productions, how can I help you? The female voice sounded totally disinterested.

"Oh hi, this Lance Forbes, and I would like to talk to Eva Watts-Joiner."

"Is Ms. Watts-Joiner expecting your call?"

"Not really I suppose, I sent a letter last week and she hasn't answered." The woman's sigh was audible.

"Ms. Watts-Joiner isn't available now, would you like to leave a message?"

"Yes please, can you please get her to call me back?"

I had to give my name again, and my contact number which was for my Australian mobile (cell) phone before I rang off, and then I turned off my recorder. I'm sure the recording wouldn't be legal, but it did document the call so I could be sure of the wording when I put it into my diary.

11.48 am Monday, April first, 2019.

"Next caller, Sharona you're on the air," Sally V said.

"Please hold for Eva Watts-Joiner," the bored female voice intoned. Dawn and I were stunned. This was just what we didn't want to have happen. There had been no more mentions of the new record on the Argon Grange website and social media and we had thought we were going to have this fall our way, but now...

"We don't hold for anyone," Sally V replied, disconnecting Sharona, "next caller..."

We looked at Sally V and gave her the thumbs up.

1.43 am Saturday March twenty third 2019.

As a band we were starting to come together, and I was really enjoying the full sessions when Lonnie and Sam joined Dawn and I. They were able to teach us so much as we tried to catch up with their vast performance experience. We had been working mostly on the new material, well the new material to the public. We had decided that if we had the final say the new record would be released with the seven songs from the master tape featuring my father and MJ and with four newer songs added that I had written and that had Dawn and I playing on them.

We were toying with names in case we performed publicly. Lonnie, Sam and Dawn wanted to retain the Argon Grange name, but I was wondering if we should use Evolution Grange to mark the change of band members. The jury was still out on that.

About a third of our time was spent playing the original Argon Grange back catalogue hits. Dawn and I spent a lot of our free time outside of the practice sessions learning them and studying what original live performances we could find.

Dawn and I had settled into life as a couple. We had agreed we would be exclusive and I had fallen for her big time. If this fell apart, I knew it would hit me hard, but I was really hoping it wouldn't. We usually made love in our own time and then we frantically fucked like rabbits before a practice session. It brought out a depth to my voice that I never knew it had.

9.12 am Monday March twenty fifth 2019.

I timed it carefully and watched as the girl behind the reception desk at AG Production Studios juggled calls and the occasional visitor. There were three people at the reception desk and she was on a call when I walked in and wrote my name in the visitors' book.

When she eventually got to me it was obvious that this was the same girl I had spoken to on the phone, and once again I was sent away without seeing Eva. But my visit was recorded.

9.40 am Thursday March twenty eighth 2019.

We had the studio for two days, and Lonnie and Sam were due to arrive any moment. They were bringing a producer who had worked with them on the later Argon Grange records, and Dawn had two techs lined up to assist as well. Everyone had been sworn to secrecy before being allowed to be on the project.

I was still panting and Dawn had that freshly fucked glow about her as we waited.

"Can I buy the Strat off you?" I asked, "It feels good to play and it is just like my fathers." Dawn grinned.

"That's because it is your fathers."

"Huh?" I was stunned.

"After Eva played that stupid trick to try and keep your acoustic the owner of the shop was pissed with her. He said Eva had booked to bring in the Strat to get a pickup replaced, but he knew where there was another one the same colour in a different shop. I bought the clone and he swapped them over."

"This is the real thing?"

"Yes."

"Can I buy it, please?"

"Sure."

Life was getting really interesting.

6.55 pm Friday March twenty ninth 2019.

"That's a wrap," John said, and we relaxed, "you guys really nailed it. A bit of post-production and those songs will be worthy of that album."

"Will they be good for Monday?" Sam asked.

"Yes."

"Get fucked, that's great."

"Let's go and get something to eat."

"And drink."

One huge hurdle had been jumped, and there was one to go.

12.00 pm Monday, April first, 2019.

"It's twelve midday on April fool's day," Sally V said, "so we aren't allowed to prank anyone now. This means that what you are about to hear is the absolute truth. The song we played this morning is one of seven that have been recovered from the final Argon Grange sessions. It, and they, are the real thing. To explain what is going on I am proud to introduce Lance Watts, the first son of Silky Watts who was the driving force behind Argon Grange. Hi Lance."

"Um... hi Sally V," I replied nervously.

"So, tell us the story behind the tapes."

"My father, Silky, left me the acoustic guitar that he wrote Benefits on in his will..."

"That is the first Argon Grange hit single 'And All The Benefits It May Bring', a song that was written for Lance," Sally V explained.

"Sorry, yes," I agreed. "Anyway, he had hidden the master tape from the last recording sessions in the guitar for me, and he left a note in it explaining what he was trying to do."

"What was that?"

"He wanted the music to be released as a legacy after his death, but he also wanted to make up for some things in his life that he wasn't proud of, so he gave me the rights to it. He said his will clearly states that I am to get the guitar and all the benefits it may bring. He said the tape and his share of the legal rights to the material on it is a benefit that it brought."

"Wow," Sally V said. She had no idea before time what was going to be said in this interview.

"Because the recording was made in the Argon Grange studio," I continued, "he also wanted me to give them the opportunity to be involved in the release, so for the last three weeks I have had that offer open to them. I wrote a letter of offer, which was signed for and I followed up with a phone call and a personal visit but they did not respond. My offer expired at midday today so I will not be involving them at all."

"Given the timing, could they have believed that this was all an April fools joke?" Sally V asked, and I smiled.

"What people choose to believe is entirely up to them," I said, "I provided the exact truth. I think that if people are fooled into believing that the truth is a lie then they are just as foolish as people who are fooled into believing that a lie is the truth."

"You may just be right," Sally V said, "now I know the listeners are going to be desperate to know when they can get hold of this recording."

"Unfortunately, it will be a couple of months yet," I replied, "because we haven't known if AG Studio would be involved until just now, we haven't been able to make firm plans. We will release through a local label, Allergic Records, but expect to get a major label on board to ensure we get the distribution that is warranted by such a big release. We have the masters but no artwork or anything else that is needed."

"So how do they get to hear this new music?" Sally V asked.

"I can answer that," Dawn said before I could respond, and she pointed at the microphone on the desk in front of her. Sally V nodded.

"Well listeners, if one Argon Grange offspring isn't enough here is Dawn Walsh, daughter of 'Sticks' Walsh, the Argon Grange drummer. Dawn also owns Allergic Records. Hey Dawn."

"Hey Sal," Dawn replied, "there are actually two lots of new music. The original recording with Silky, MJ Keys, Sam and Sticks will, of course, be left exactly as it was on the tape. But since Lance has been here, he and I have joined Sam and Sticks to make a new line-up of Argon Grange, and we have recorded four brand new tracks."

"Wow."

"But we expect people to be wary of a new line-up so we have decided to do an introductory gig tonight at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium for the loyal local fans."

I was stunned, I hadn't heard anything about this. Dawn went on to explain how to get tickets to the show, and then Sally V played Gone Bust again as we left.

"How did this come about?" I asked as we drove away from the radio studio, and Dawn smiled.

"After the first practice session Sam contacted a friend of his who is a booking agent and got things started."

"That soon? So why didn't you ask me what I thought?"

"You would have said no."

"Too right," I muttered.

"You don't realise how important this to Sam and Lonnie," Dawn explained, "this is unfinished business. Eva destroyed the band and they believe she destroyed Silky too. This is all about the four of us taking Argon Grange back from that manipulating bitch."

"I can see that," I reluctantly admitted.

4.48 pm Monday, April first, 2019.

Apparently, I had needed a new hairstyle and 'stage clothes', which looked a lot to me like the clothes I normally wore anyway. I was told that the most important part was a pair of sunglasses because the lighting would be very bright. We arrived at the venue to do a sound check after a hectic afternoon shopping and I was intimidated by the sheer size of the place. I had played a few pub gigs in a band I was in while at university, but they were tiny compared to this place. With such short notice I wondered how we could possibly get enough people to not be embarrassed by the empty space.

"How are ticket sales going?" I asked Sam nervously.

"We sold out in less than an hour," he replied, grinning broadly, "got a full house coming."

"Get fucked," I said and he laughed.

"Yeah, get fucked."

8.12 pm Monday, April first, 2019.

The brand-new stage clothes that Dawn and I had bought were laid out on one side of the table in the tiny dressing room, and Dawn was laid out on the other side as my cock plunged in and out of her pussy. Our street clothes lay where they had fallen as we tore them off in our haste to get naked. I could see she was close now, but I thought I might have been too close myself so I reached down and tweaked her clit, using the little metal hoop to get her there quicker.

"I don't want this to stop," I gasped and she smiled.

bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers