And Baby Makes Four Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darlene smiled, "Surely, in a heartbeat, it's so nice to have a friendly neighbor so quickly. We'll promise not to make too much noise tonight."

Darlene and Dana's cleanup went quickly, and then they hit the shower for some delightful foreplay. The desire for it to be fruitful easily taking second place to their physical need for one another with the impending sea time for Dana. Neither mentioned the thoughts openly that they were having about how to achieve that desired pregnancy.

The cuddle after the lovemaking was so tight. He quietly asked, "Where do we go from here, Lover, we need to make this child happen for us?"

"Sleep lover, I know where we need to go...", and to herself, the distance is quite close.

-----

It was three days later when Cory saw his new neighbors. Well, at least one of them. He was just returning from work and saw his cousin Darlene stacking some boxes/trash out at the curb for tomorrow's pickup. He walked over towards their driveway wanting to offer his thanks again for the dinner a couple of nights ago. She looked a bit worn out, but it didn't distract from how pretty she was.

"Hey Cousin, just wanted to thank-you again for the dinner it was very nice of you to have me over during a hectic move in."

Darlene placed the trash at the curb, smiling broadly, "It was my...our, pleasure. Not often you run into a family member so far away from home. It was great to re-connect with you, Cory. I'm just trying to get as much done as possible before Dana gets back home the day after tomorrow."

She was a bit flustered that she must look a mess in a simple tee and shorts and her hair barely combed after working at un-packing all day. Not that it should matter, but part of her wanted to ensure it didn't.

"I'm sure Dana will be pleased with however far you get, Darlene. Just to let you know, I'm off tomorrow. Thought I'd offer to show you around the base, so you get some familiarity with it. Maybe catch lunch if you like while we are out and still getting you back here in time to progress on getting settled in."

"Well, I could use a break. He's only home for four days and gone again for 30 days. It would be nice to become more familiar with the area before he leaves. I believe I'll take you up on that offer, Cory!"

And part of her also saw a chance to broach her idea of what she was convinced as a solution to her and Dana's needs.

"Great! Let's plan on getting going about 9 o'clock then. I'm looking forward to catching up with you more also."

"Deal for sure cuz!"

Darlene had spent a good share of Wednesday evening thinking of her plan. One that she hadn't openly expressed in any detail with Dana, just told him she knew where she "needed to go." Deep down she knew the act was okay with him and she was convinced that her selection would be also. In fact, she figured her choice was most likely preferable to him than other options on finding a donor. Now, if only Cory was receptive.

Cory had been a bit surprised yesterday when Darlene agreed to spend some time with him. He realized she was anxious to get settled in so Dana felt he had a home set up for her while he had to be gone. At the same time, he found himself to be looking forward to catching up more with her over their family connection. She reminded him of Emma Roberts but with green eyes and a bit more curve at the hips.

As he approached Darlene and Dana's house, Darlene walked out, apparently awaiting him, and watching him approach. She looked stunning, in a V-necked roll up linen sleeve blouse, so loose weaved it appeared all but sheer with pockets on each side that covered her nipples strategically. She left it untucked over some washed and faded denim shorts that hugged her hips, not to short, but accented her long legs even though she was a petite 5'-2". With the top 2-3 buttons un-done, it was evident she chose no bra. Cory had to do a mental shake of his head to clear his train of thought over his cousin.

"Morning, Cory! So glad you offered to get me out of the house today! I'm so ready to see the area and not another moving box!"

"Whatever it takes to make you smile Darlene. I'll refrain from suggesting you can help me un-pack my stuff after you finish yours", he jokingly said as she bounced towards him, noticing her breasts jiggle despite knowing he shouldn't notice that.

Darlene gave him a quick kiss to his cheek before they headed to his car, looking forward to time away from un-packing and all prepared to start filling him in on her thoughts, hoping his reaction would be needed to adjust her planned talk with Dana when he got home the day after tomorrow. She had nothing but confidence it would all go well, especially after seeing Cory gaze at her just now. And honestly, she had done a bit of her own gazing.

Cory was a bit shocked at the kiss since it had been years since they had any contact. But it was nice to have some family connection as his single lifestyle was just that, lonely. They spent a couple of hours touring the base, with Darlene pointing out where Dana's ship was usually moored and where it would pull into tomorrow, for just four days. Then Cory drove around the area past shopping areas and attractions.

He pulled into a local Italian place for their late lunch, feeling upbeat after an enjoyable time with Darlene. No tension and it was so pleasing to just connect with someone out of the blue. They ordered and as they ate, Darlene filled him in on general happenings back home since he left. Then he filled her in on his experiences that ended up with him here, including his marriage and divorce. Darlene took a deep breath and started a similar tale but concentrated on her and Dana's desire for a child over their marriage years.

"...and so even with so many delightful attempts, we haven't achieved what we so desperately desire, Cory. Seems despite every person telling us when we were young, just thinking about sex would result in a kid, we end up no where near that goal, ironic, eh?"

Cory had listened to her story about the medical issues intently and could feel her passion and an ill placed embarrassment over the situation. Darlene's sincerity was foremost in his mind though even with baring her deepest thoughts to me. True, he was family, but so recently back into her life. In many ways, she was just another person who happened to be from the same area back home. He didn't feel it was to intimate of information surprisingly.

"So, medical complications aside on Dana's behalf, and without the ability to try other options due to cost and your personal objections to the 'mechanical' aspects of them, what are your remaining options, Darlene?", as he was trying to grasp where she was going with the conversation.

Darlene knew she was at that point of exposure now that she had contemplated about, ever since she and Dana had come to this resolution of getting a child. She truly wished Cory was going to be receptive of her explanation and it wouldn't ruin this new connection to him. No way to go but forward with her plan.

"This is hard for me to say Cory for fear of what you will think. But Dana and I have decided that a more natural insemination is what we need. That means me, us, choosing a prospective donor and making my pregnancy happen the natural way."

Whew. She couldn't believe she made it through that statement and was nervous as hell knowing what she would have to say next. Second guessing her decision to do this without Dana next to her and holding her hand as she did so.

Cory listened to her plan and as he reasoned it out, caught his breath as the realization slowly formed in what she was saying indirectly. Flustered. No, it couldn't be, could it?

"Okay, I think I understand. You are stating that Dana and you have opted to find a man to impregnate you by natural means, without all the mechanics of IFV. Correct? What I'm trying to understand is how does that involve me and being told all this private stuff?"

With a deep breath Darlene said, "We were hoping you would be that donor, Cory."

Her eyes looking up through her lashes searching for those small initial facial features that would indicate what he thought. Tension built within her as time seemed to slow down as she almost heard his mental wheels spinning as comprehension set in.

Cory's face blushed as his mind did a fast forward of the physical aspect of what she requested and that was obvious that would have to happen. Especially after catching himself admiring what she looked like when greeting him that morning. From what she said, she and Dana had already discussed him as the prospective father of their baby. So many questions exploded in his mind about morals and how did you ever enact this physical relationship?

"I...guess...I'm honored with your selection, Darlene. It sounds as if the two of you have thought this out pretty much in depth. You do realize this request is somewhat unique, especially for me...?", he managed to finally spit out.

She replied, "I know and fully understand, Cory. This wasn't something we just decided on, it's been a long-discussed option for us. And even more than Dana knows, a complex issue for me on an intimate level. I must feel close to the individual in multiple ways. This meeting up with you by chance is just the signal we need I believe. I appreciate you at least thinking about it, Cory. And we would like to talk to you, together, before you make a final decision. Dana is a part of this as much as I am."

"There are so many questions this...method, presents to me. Surely you realize that after connecting back up with you so many years later and just a week ago, that this request is a bit of a shock. I'm not against the idea it just takes some getting used to, I believe. And Dana is okay with this?"

"Most definitely he is. And I'm hoping the three of us discussing this will convince you of that. He's only home for 4 days then gone for 30 more. And even before I mentioned this, I saw how you looked at me this morning...you can't deny some desire was involved...right?"

Caught. He didn't think she noticed, but obviously she did. She was extremely good looking, and any male would take several looks and experience some desires...regardless of relationship however viewed. And did the time apart make things more acceptable?

"Ahh...you're a very pretty lady, Darlene, and easy on the eyes. I guess with being single and not much of a social life, I find it easy to enjoy a pretty woman. Maybe I shouldn't with us being cousins, but I left home so long ago, it seems more like you are a very enjoyable person from my hometown area. And I find that to be intriguing...and desirable...in many ways", Cory managed to get out with a slight blush and a growing issue in his jeans.

Darlene felt an internal relief flood her realizing he just didn't shut the idea of fathering their child out instantly, while also realizing he was attracted to her. A major plus for things moving forward for her and Dana.

With an enticing smile, Darlene ventured, "Well, you know I've always thought you 'hot stuff', and that hasn't changed a bit though we've went different paths since back then. Part of that complexity that I mentioned about choosing this route. I just feel comfortable with my choice, as does Cory. But I think you will see that when we all talk about this more when he is in."

"So, how would all this work?", as his mind went multiple directions with her admitting to the desire, she saw him express being mutual.

Darlene saw his question from two points of view, answering, "I see it starting with the three of us meeting when he is in these four days so you get a confident feeling, he is fully supporting this desire and wants to be every part of it he can. Even if not the direct father, Cory wants to be as involved as he can be. The more, physical arrangements, can easily be resolved between us two...just think of it as a great reunion date that we continue to connect on. Also one we both realize has much desire, right?"

Cory realized all that was implied in what she just said. While he would have to re-think a lot of this, he could see and sense her confident belief that this was a done deal, and it was just a matter of time before her plan happened. A good part of that plan involved him, and he had to admit it was extremely tempting.

"I'm willing to meet and hear his thoughts, Darlene. It's just going to take some time for me to process all this as it's more than a bit out of the norm."

Reaching her hand across the table to grasp his, "Agreed, it wasn't overnight that we arrived to do things this way Cory and I expect you to question this request. Now, this has been a great day with you, as I knew it would be. Let's get me home as I have things to do before getting Dana in the morning."

Pulling into his drive he looked at her and her eager smile, those green eyes speaking so much more. Darlene leaned over and kissed his cheek, though much closer to his lips than earlier and with their conversation playing on repeat in his head his loins stirred.

"How about Saturday night for us to meet? He must go back on Monday, and I plan on fucking my man senseless all day and night even if a baby isn't happening with him. This is all so exciting! You are the answer, Cory, to our dreams. Thank-you!" And she was gone to her house.

Cory watched her sexy ass sway until she disappeared inside her house. Bewilderment settling in. At a loss as to what to think, he hit the shower thinking of the kisses, her hand touch, and her plan. Pleasuring himself while there seemed completely natural.

Cory tossed and turned for part of the night, Thursday. Thinking of everything that Darlene had said and realizing it excited himself enough to jerk off over his cousin. Let alone think of her wanting him to impregnate her. Made more curious over her presentation of it as completely normal and her husband supporting that action. After the restless sleep, he was finding the whole situation erotic as hell. Regardless of if deemed odd. Putzing in his garage Friday and most of today, wasting time until he went over to see them, trying to comprehend the possibilities.

Darlene had picked up Cory yesterday after a peaceful sleep the night before. Confident that her talk with Cory on Thursday had gone well. She knew he wanted her, almost as much as she wanted him for multiple reasons she was realizing, just part of her senses. Dana and she had experienced those other desires in the past. Her wild thoughts that evening after the lunch led her to play with herself, wondering what his hands would feel like. Friday night was awesome as normal with Dana. He knew how to make those butterflies in her even after all these years. She would never have enough of him, even while craving another, this time for a child, as well as all those other benefits they craved.

When the doorbell rang, Darlene adjusted her skirt and headed to answer the door. She was hoping for her outfit to more than put the signature on the deal. A short, tight pencil skirt in a light green to contrast her tanned skin and accent her eyes but cut to accent her hips. Matched with the smokey gray nylons and no shoes. She knew Dana liked that look and was betting Cory also couldn't resist legs he longingly looked at the other day. Her blouse was a similar sheer linen as she wore that day, in a light cream color. And no bra like that day, and no pockets on this blouse. The nipple rub with every step was just right.

Opening the door, Darlene smiled, "Cory, we're so glad you came over! I was worried I might have scared you off with our chat at lunch the other day. I feel so positive that this is beneficial for all of us! Come on in, Dana is as excited as I am that this will be a stimulating conversation!"

She grasped his hand, ushering him in and closed the door and then leading him into their living room. A part of her mind wanting to attack him physically right there while her hubby watched...a great way she thought to send him back out to sea in two days...but first she hoped for that commitment from Cory on giving her a baby.

Stunned. Cory had a hard time even listening to her, his eyes traveling her body from that sheer blouse, even more revealing than the other day and those heavenly legs encased in nylon. He managed a smile and "Howdy" as he followed her in the house. His eyes watching her ass sway. He took a seat on the sofa across from where Dana sat as Darlene brought him a beer then seated herself next to her husband on the opposite sofa. His arm naturally wrapped around her as she crossed those legs toward him, and his other hand went to rest on her thigh. I heard that subtle wisp of nylon brushing against nylon which is just so sexy to most any male. He dragged his eyes off Darlene's luscious looking legs while taking a long cool drink.

Smiling, Dana cleared his throat, "I can't express how pleased both of us are that you dropped in, Cory. Darlene filled me in on your conversation from lunch the other day and we are really hoping you will agree to help us fulfill our desires for a baby. I know it may seem odd for me to support this, but we have thoroughly discussed this for a long time."

Clearing my throat, "Well, it is a bit unusual you must admit. Not often I have a husband request I sleep with his wife and knock her up...a bit of a shocker. You must admit that's unique. And then toss in she is my cousin after all. You can imagine how it all kind of sounds."

As I was speaking to Dana, Darlene uncrossed her right leg, Dana's hand slipping off it then moving her left leg over his legs. My eyes widen at the direct exposure to her bare pussy with no panties and Dana's hand going back onto her thigh. Cousin or not, my reaction was immediate, blushing like crazy while my cock reacted. Her smile a bit of a smirk and her eyes twinkling with getting the expected reaction from me. Ditto from her hubby.

Dana's hand was lightly moving on Darlene's inner left thigh, "So, for the first part, and Darlene may not have covered this at lunch. It wouldn't be unusual for us involving someone else with us. Like most folks, we weren't interested in having kids early on. And we took an interest in things a bit outside of the norm in our private life, behind closed doors, so to speak. When we decided to have children just a few years back, we stopped those activities, but that doesn't mean we don't miss them or that thoughts of them don't still interest us."

Darlene got up and went to get fresh drinks for us and returned to the room, sitting back down and assuming the same position again offering that same view to me. I noticed another button open on her top and re-adjusted my position trying to stay focused. A long sip on the new brew, but it didn't make me any cooler with such an inviting view.

"If you're interested in those details about that time, I'll let Darlene fill you in more when you have a chance, plenty of time for that when I'm out. We're happy to talk about it and she loves to expound on it. To your second thought, we don't see the relationship as any type of issue, a minor social constraint at best. To us, you are the perfect choice in all ways, especially when both of you are drawn to one another in all the right ways. And it's evident you are attracted to her. And we desire that child with you as the father and I support you taking on the challenge and anything she desires to make it happen. I'm back out to sea on Tuesday morning and gone for thirty days, so the question is, are you up for the challenge to get Darlene pregnant?"

Cory was almost tongue tied with Darlene's husband's bold question, the purpose of their meeting completely out in the open now. Part of his mind was running thoughts of their previous activities and part trying to handle the hot desire he had to fill their wishes of making Darlene pregnant. And visually glancing at her pussy on display so openly while sitting next to her husband. Her nipples threatening to burst through her top.