And Baby Makes Four Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
georgerb
georgerb
21 Followers

Darlene's eyes were looking at me while she un-did another button, the movement drawing my eyes up away from her open legs, "We are going to have so much fun, Cousin. I can see you are already decided by that bulge...it could be a bit painful as I'm fucking Dana these next two days. So, what's your final answer?"

It was going to be painful with all she was offering so openly and her husband right there supporting and encouraging us. Cory's answer was pulsing.

"I think we are going to make a beautiful baby, Darlene", was all he could manage to say.

The rest of Saturday evening, as short as it was, stayed painful even with another brew. Dana asking him more things about his job and life back home with Darlene. The whole time his hand more freely rubbing her inner thigh and he'd swear teasing her pussy lips directly as much for their pleasure as to tease him. He could see Darlene's breathing deepen and hips shift around while her husbands cock grew inside his pants. Both getting excited over Cory's growing discomfort apparently. Cory made his exit politely after a long look at her pussy. By that time her legs had spread a bit more from Dana's action and the skirt was pushed quite a way up. That view was prominent as he masturbated at home that night.

He hadn't seen anything more of them since then. Darlene was apparently following through on her statement from Saturday night to be fucking Dana. He did notice them leaving this morning as he was getting ready to go to work...most likely taking him to the ship for his 30 days out.

He kept wondering at work since then how this was all supposed to go down. Was she just going to walk in and say, "Time to do me...?" And what was all those other comments about needs they missed? Dana had said she would fill me in, right? Hell, she was my cousin, but we were distant. However, there was no denying she had a hot body and that preview Saturday night was almost unbelievable. Smooth and shaved, and honestly, he could see her getting moist as Dana played with her honey pot while a casual conversation rolled on. They had to have been swingers of some type, even if on pause while trying to get pregnant. And remembering her line from lunch, "Even if not the direct father, Cory wants to be as involved as he can be." What the hell did that mean?

Working from home on some scheduling, the knock on the front door just past noon startled him as he wasn't expecting any deliveries. Approaching the front door, he could see through the sidelights that it was Darlene at the door. He smiled broadly as he opened it, quizzical on why she was here just after dropping her husband off for his 30 days out to sea period. But then Saturday nights conversation came rolling back in and what he had committed to. She had on some very short white denim shorts, tight enough to accent everything in detail inside them and a bright orange halter top that was all but sprayed on. So small the bottom of her perky breasts were openly exposed. She was a dead ringer for Kaley Cuoco with the brightest green eyes. Damn.

Opening the door, "Darlene, such a pleasant surprise! Did Dana get off okay? Come on in, I was just doing some scheduling."

"Hey Cory, not only did he get off okay, but I also even managed to get him to work on time," she said with the laughter of a double entendre.

We headed into the kitchen, and she took a seat at the island counter. "Can I get you a brew? I was just going to get myself one." Opening the door to the fridge and grabbing a couple.

"Sure, but then I need to get home and shower and catch a nap. Cory and I were up kind of late last night making whoopee. I hate the good-byes and time away, but that extra loving the days before just curls my toes!"

He almost choked on his swig of beer but caught himself in time. Cory blushed a bit but was realizing Darlene was very open and direct even when it came to things normally considered private, family or not.

"Hopefully the time will pass quickly, I can't imagine having all that time apart."

Smiling, her response was, "I'm lucky at least that this time I've got you around. And with your agreement Saturday night I plan on keeping you busy helping me in three ways."

Cory looked questioningly, "Three?"

"Sure, one, passing the time...two, getting me pregnant...three, helping Dana and me get back to our regular desires...simple."

Cory tried to look unphased but was still taken aback a bit by her openness. But he had signed on to this.

"Well, I'll do my best, Darlene, just realize this is new to me on many levels."

"Such as?"

"Ahh, being selected to get someone pregnant...that woman is married...she wants more than just pregnancy sexually...and she is my cousin. You must admit that is a handful."

Darlene stood up, finishing off her brew. "From what I saw your reaction was Saturday night, I'd say it's going to be a delightful handful. And your eyes were feasting on your married cousins' bits, eh? I'll wager you came home and jerked off. Dana and I even talked about you doing so as we fucked that night. We, and he, especially likes someone desiring me. I'd bet that even now; behind that counter your cock is hard."

His blush deepened because she was right on all accounts. The silence was deafening as she awaited his response. The intensity in their eyes locked together was giving him chills and her nipples were so proud through that tight top. Eagerness on both their parts.

"So, lets follow through to what we both desire, severely, Cory. I'm going to shower, and nap. You might need a nap also, trust me. Then I'll see you at my place about 6:30. I make a mean dinner. And a tongue tantalizing dessert."

You could hear both their heartbeats in the room. The connection tense between them.

Cory managed a, "Looking forward to it, Darlene."

"Good. I didn't think you would back out. Oh, by the way...I let Mom and Aunt Denise know we were neighbors. They were so happy that I had family to rely on. High expectations, Cory from our family..."

And with that, she left.

Cory watched that tight ass sway as she left, gulping at his brew. If there was a walking version of lust, she would be the defining picture of it. He knew he wouldn't really get any more work done this afternoon. He would be mentally arguing with himself for agreeing to impregnate his cousin with her husband's obvious support. He wondered what Mom and Aunt Jo would think of that. What he did know was that his boner that she accurately predicted, was still rock hard and contemplating how firm her breasts were. She wasn't a MILF...yet...but he was the designated person to make that happen.

Cory procrastinated as long as he could, supposedly arguing with himself over the incest issue, yet realizing he was lustfully hungry over a sexy married woman eight years younger than himself. A bit late at 6:50, he knocked timidly on Darlene's door, feeling like a 16-year-old arriving for his first date.

Darlene opened the door with a glass of wine in hand, with a smile that hinted at a bit of a smirk.

"A bit of a last-minute juggle of conflicts, cousin? I knew you wouldn't fail to...come through."

Blushing, his eyes rolled the length of her body. A pale yellow, linen halter top that was more of a collar around her neck, crossing from one side to the other just holding in her breasts, then ending below and tying in back, with her midriff bare. Those nipples clearly visible through the thin material. A matching yellow, short pleated and waist ribbed mini skirt with a side split over her left leg. Shoeless, with white thigh highs on, so much enticing leg exposed. It looked like a strong puff of wind could blow it all off.

Nervously he responded, "I guess I still had some internal debate, Darlene. You won out much to my pleasure. You look absolutely great, by the way."

"Well, come on in. Cory likes the outfit also. This modern Navy is great with communication. I sent him a pic of me in it to let him see what I was serving you and he was missing out on."

Cory wasn't too surprised knowing Dana had planned on being as much a part of this as he could be. Still strange to think a husband would be supporting all of what was happening, but right now all he was thinking about was this evening and some physical pleasure despite any social and moral negativity.

Darlene seated him at the sofa, then leaned down and pulled a brew from the ice cannister and opened it, handing it to him. The halter just loose enough for her obvious action to give him a great view. She had no apparent concern of being exposed. Sitting down at the opposite end of the sofa facing him, right leg folded under and left leg up, the slit exposing all of her pussy as he expected her not to be wearing panties. This was all about sex to her and the impregnation. And of course, Dana's interests.

"So, I'm new to all this," Cory hesitantly stammered, "how is this supposed to work, Darlene?"

Her left hand held her wine and the right was casually on her right inner thigh and fingers teasing her labia, as if it was as natural as the sun rising. Maybe it was for her.

"The simple easy answer, Cory, is that we are going to fuck repeatedly like teen-agers discovering sex, to get me pregnant and fulfill Dana and my needs for pleasure that we have set to the side while looking for the right person and attempting to get pregnant."

Flabbergasted he just stared at her...well, actually, at her hand that was still busy between her legs.

She smiled at his lack of reaction other than watching her hand.

"Now, I'm going to come over there, sit in your lap on top of that erection in your pants while you kiss me like you own me, then we're off to my bed...it hasn't seen any action since late last night."

And as she stated she finished her wine and stood up and sat in my lap, her chest facing me as she straddled my legs. With arms around my neck and back she leaned in, and our lips met. None of that timid pecking, both knowing what they wanted, a direct and immediate connection. Cory's arms wrapping around her and hands touching his cousin's back, skin to skin. His cock feeling the hot heat from her, and breasts pressed firmly against him. The kiss was possessive, by both of them.

His hands slipped up her back as her tongue searched deeper, then her lips and teeth locking onto his lower lip. With a simple pull, he undid that tie to her halter top, and she leaned back and removed it.

"I've been awaiting this moment since finding out you were my cousin. Family is what Dana and I want, and having family make that happen seems so right."

Cory leaned down and savored his first taste of her, that nipple feeling so natural in his mouth. Her hips shook when his teeth sank onto her nipple and that hard tug on it.

"Damn, get my ass to bed Cory...I promised Dana a picture of cum leaking out of me, every baby making one of them."

georgerb
georgerb
21 Followers