And Back at the Sperm Bank Ch. 01

Story Info
A new kind of sperm bank.
4.2k words
4.68
6.4k
7
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I recently wrote about Jack's visit to a new sperm bank that opened near his place of employment. It was submitted for the Literotica Valentine's Day 2024 contest under the title "Valentine's Day at the Sperm Bank." This new account is a follow-up to that story, and I suggest you read this one after reading the one in the contest.

***

Jack drove home to his townhouse in Arlington, TX, after his first donation experience with Natalie and immediately called Shawn, his co-worker at the BMW dealership.

"Shawn, I just came from the new sperm bank and, like you said, it's only been in operation a few weeks. It's owned by the same company as the one we use. It's totally different, however. They have young women helping you donate."

Shawn asked, "What does that mean?"

"Instead of using porn or magazines for visual imaging, there's a young woman who volunteers her body for use."

"You're shitting me."

"Hell no, I'm telling the gospel truth."

Shawn asked, "What do you mean by using their bodies?"

"The woman is called a donation assistant and she said I could do what I wanted with her naked body except put anything in her vagina or rectum. I decided to lick her pussy and asshole."

"What the hell? You're fucking crazy. You must have dreamed that shit."

"I have my second appointment next week and a woman named 'Maria' is my assistant. You better call soon or time slots will be gone. Natalie is booked for the next month, but she only works two days a week."

Shawn said, "I don't understand. Why would they pay for women to do that. Is it legal?"

Jack replied, "I was thinking about that. I think it's to get more men to donate more vials. They've invented a collection sleeve like a big condom to catch the semen. If everyone is like me, I gave two vials this time and normally can only fill one. At the old bank, they were begging me to donate. At this new one, I had to wait five days to get an appointment. As far as being legal, I can't think why it wouldn't be. They're paying me to come donate and there's no law against a woman letting you lick their pussy or whatever. You're not fucking them and they're not giving blowjobs. I'm not paying them so how could it be prostitution or anything like it."

Shawn asked, "Are the women at least 18?"

"Natalie was about 21 or 22, I think. She was also driving a M440i x Drive."

"What the fuck? BMW won't even allocate those to us. Wonder where she got it?"

"Damned if I know, but she obviously has money. I was thinking about the economics of this whole deal. We know they pay us $100 per vial. They sell the vials to fertilization clinics for around $1200 each according to the internet. Let's just say they need half of that for overhead, storage costs and profit. That leaves $500 per vial. If they pay the women just $300 per vial, and a woman could do ten appointments a day, that's a ton of money."

Shawn added, "If you donated two vials, she got $600. Damn! If just half her men donate two, that would be fifteen vials a day or $4500. Hell fire, Jack."

"And all they do is lay there and have orgasms or pretend to have them. They don't have to fuck, suck or anything but lay there for maybe 15 minutes to 20 minutes."

"They're probably in college or paying off college debt," Shawn added. "You and I'd have to sell eight cars to make what they make in a day. Wonder if they need a man like me to help with gay donations?"

"I didn't know you were bi."

"For that kind of money, I'll be anything you want," Shawn replied.

"When you go, ask about it, if you're serious. I don't know many gays, but they probably donate like we do," Jack said.

"When's your next appointment?"

"I had to wait at least a week so it's on Thursday. And I can't have an ejaculation between now and then," Jack said.

"Damn, that's a bitch. Why?"

"They want the maximum sperm content in the semen and our balls take a week or so to get their act together."

"I better call right now," Shawn replied.

***

Jack took a shower and drove to work for his evening shift. Thursday evenings were often busy.

The manager briefed the salesmen on the vehicles received that day, including two that Jack had sold. The buyers had been contacted and one was coming in that evening for delivery. The other would be in the next afternoon.

Jane and her friend arrived at the appointed time. Jack greeted them and they walked outside to her new 530i. After the normal exciting chatter about its beauty, Jane slipped in behind the wheel and was hit with that exciting new-car fragrance. This was her first new car and the elegance of this one captured her heart.

Jack sat in the front passenger seat and reviewed all the safety features. She started the car and heard that powerful engine purring for the first time. After reviewing the instrument panel and driver controls, he turned on the sound system. It was magnificent and he noticed a tear slowly creeping down Jane's face. She smiled and said, "Thank you, Jack. This is better than I ever imagined."

After signing the final paperwork, she drove away, followed by her friend. Jack thought it was strange that the friend said not one word the entire time he was there. He wondered if the guy was a boyfriend or just a neighbor helping Jane.

***

Shawn called for an appointment at the sperm bank. Due to a cancellation, he was given one the following day. When he checked in, he learned that Annie would be his donor assistant. When she entered the procedure room, Shawn was pleasantly surprised. Annie was black and beautiful with a model's figure and stature. She also had a smile to die for.

"Hi Shawn, nice to meet you."

"My pleasure, Annie. I must say you're lovely."

"Thank you. Let's go over your information and then we can get started. Are you married?"

"No."

"When did you last ejaculate?"

"It was last Saturday night, so that would be six days ago."

"Normally, we like for it to have been seven days before donation but six will probably be okay this time. We'll test for sperm count just to make sure it meets our requirements before you're paid. I understand that you donated to our sister bank, is that correct?"

"Yes, numerous times."

"Why did you come here this time?"

"I heard that you have a different and very interesting collection procedure."

She smiled and replied, "Yes, we're trying and so far, it's working. Our donation volume is up 600% compared to the other bank. Men have responded. You seem to know our process."

"I had a friend come recently and he told me. I didn't believe him, so I came to see for myself."

"Very well, let's get started. Please remove your trousers and underwear."

As Shawn stood and began undressing, Annie began removing her clothing.

She asked, "Can you unhook my bra?" He walked behind her and unhooked it to release her impressive breasts. As he gazed at their dark areola and nipples, Annie smiled and said, "You can touch them, if you want."

He knew his hands were cold and briskly rubbed them together and breathed on them. Her soft tissue still felt warm to his touch, and she shivered a bit as he massaged them. Her nipples were erect, and he leaned over to taste them and gently suck.

She said, "Let's get you dressed before we go any farther." Annie opened the sealed pouch and removed the collection sleeve. She explained how it worked, then slipped it over his firm erection and secured it with the straps. "Now, you're permitted to touch me or kiss me anywhere you want but are not allowed to put anything in my vagina or anus. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am. Can I lick your pussy and clit?"

"Of course, whatever you like."

"You mean I can even kiss your ass if I want?"

"Yes, I like my ass rimmed. You like tossing salad?"

"Damn, girl. Let's get it on. I'll sit in this chair and want you to straddle my legs and face me. I've got to spend time on those nipples before I rim you."

"Just so you know, Shawn, I had a baby about seven months ago and still have some milk. Don't be surprised if you taste something sweet when you suck me."

Shawn grinned and said, "This is too good to be true." He pulled her breasts forward and began on her left nipple. She gave milk as he nursed her, a bit too hard.

She touched his neck and whispered, "Easy baby. Mommy is not going anywhere." He relaxed and enjoyed the moment as his pre-cum flowed. When he began nursing Annie's right nipple, the first of his involuntary spurts erupted. Shawn had no control. His mind took over and directed his cock to fire away. He couldn't have stopped it and didn't try. He knew from experience there was more to come.

Shawn reached down between Annie's legs to feel her open vulva and rub her hard clit. She leaned forward and kissed him. Their tongues dueled as her clit sent warning signals to all parts of her body. She knew a big one was coming, and she opened her legs wider to enjoy his hand. Shawn respected the rules and didn't insert a finger like he would normally do with other women.

Annie stopped her tongue action and breathed rapidly through her mouth and into his as her orgasm raged. That was the most sensual thing Shawn had ever experienced. To have a beautiful woman breathing her orgasm into his mouth set him off. He grunted into her mouth as junior shot a few more spurts into the reservoir.

Annie stood and mounted the bed. On her hands and knees with ass raised high, she presented a sexy target. He planned to rim her, and she was ready. Shawn moved in and the fresh smell of lemons greeted his nose and tongue. Never had a woman's ass smelled so good. He went wild inside her crack and licked everything he could. He didn't stick his tongue in like he wanted to but that was the rule. Damned if he was going to violate any rule and get banned from this place.

After completely exploring her anal area, he parted her legs and went in for the dessert, her sweet pussy. She leaned forward and opened herself for his full attention. After just a minute or so, Shawn felt what he knew to be his last spurts. His balls and his mind were exhausted.

Annie removed his collection sleeve and reservoir and took it out of the room. She returned in a few minutes, still naked and said, "You gave two full vials and a bit more that we'll use for testing. Thank you." She quickly dressed and said, "Please ask for me when you make your next appointment. I like what you did today. Remember, don't ejaculate for seven days prior to coming."

Shawn requested an appointment for the following week, but Annie was completely booked. He was told that Nikki had one spot open that day, which he took. No personal information about any of the donor assistants could be given out so he had no idea what she was like. He learned later that there were eight women working every day and each had an average of ten appointments. They allowed time between appointments for a quick shower and refreshing of their lady parts. He forgot to ask about donor assistants for gay men.

***

That evening, Shawn and Jack were on the sales floor and managed to be in the break room together.

Shawn said, "I apologize, buddy. I donated today and am still trying to recover. I had Annie, a fine-looking black woman and she drained me."

Jack said, "I've never had sex with a black lady. Always wanted to but no chance. Was a black woman as great as most guys say?"

Shawn told the entire story as Jack stared, slack jawed. "Damn man, you nursed her and got milk? Holy shit."

"Her nipples were at least a half-inch long and I couldn't get enough of them. Hell, I shot a load with one in my mouth."

"Are you seeing her again," asked Jack.

"I wish but she's booked next week. A woman named Nikki is going to assist me."

"Wasn't there a woman named 'Nikki' here about a month ago? I vaguely remember that name and think Andy sold her a car. If she's the same person, you have a treat coming. She's a real looker," said Jack.

Shawn said, "I wonder what's going on there. This is too perfect a business plan. Why haven't sperm banks been doing this for years?"

***

Annie arrived at her home, shared with two other women, about twenty minutes from the sperm bank. Diana greeted her with a kiss, as she always did. They had been married two years and were parents of Louise, Annie's baby daughter conceived using sperm from the other sperm bank in town. Maria soon joined them for margaritas. She rented one of the bedrooms and shared responsibility for cooking, housekeeping and helping with Louise as needed.

Diana asked, "How was your day, sweetheart?"

"It went well. Only one guy broke our rules and I let him off with a warning. I've informed all the other employees about him, and he'll be banned if he does it again."

Maria said, "I'm working tomorrow. The manager has me booked for twelve clients, the first at 8:00am and the last for 8:00pm."

"Damn, girl. That's a long day. You're going to take eleven showers?"

"That's the job. I know, it dries out my skin, but Keri lotion helps."

Annie said, "I used that new lemon scent soap on my ass and pussy today and the clients went wild. Never have I been rimmed so hard and so completely. I normally have one or two orgasms, but today had five or six."

Diana stared at Annie and wondered if she were starting to like men's attention more than hers. She felt jealous and would need to discuss it with Annie later. Using men as a living was fine. Being attracted to them was not. Diana had been an executive escort in Las Vegas before she met Annie. She knew all about using men and renting her body for a few hours. She and Annie had taken an oath to be faithful and cleave to each other. Now this new job threatened it, or so it seemed.

Maria said, "I have a client tomorrow who's a repeat. Last time, he only wanted to lick my feet and suck my toes."

Diana added, "I had a guy in Vegas that wanted me to pee on his face. Craziest guy ever. He laid in the bathtub and had me squat over his face and let it fly. Then he licked my pussy. Damn sicko. He evidently was wealthy and gladly paid $2000 for a face of pee."

Maria laughed and asked, "Did you charge extra for the pee?"

"I gave him the pee for free and charged for the pussy licking. I think he would have paid more. What's the weirdest guy you've had, Annie?"

"It happened just this week. He wanted me to sit on his face, not just squat over it, and whenever he needed to take a breath, he'd tap my back. He waited so long one time that I thought I'd smothered him. That was as thorough a pussy licking as I can remember."

Maria asked, "How many vials did you collect this week?"

"I think it was 40 in the three days I worked. That's about $11,000 after expenses for the collection devices."

Diana asked, "Why does he charge you for those? The bank should pay. Do you think he's pocketing that money?"

"I've no idea. He's getting $25 for every client if he is."

"Is that all you have to pay?"

"Well, he deducts our taxes, social security and medical insurance. He pays the other expenses like worker's comp."

"Still, you're doing okay," Diana said.

"Hopefully, we can do it for a few years. We can pay off this house and put a few million in the bank."

"I heard the company is looking for a place in northern Virginia, near D.C. but don't know the status," said Maria.

Annie said, "That makes sense. Many black women want children but not the men who want to give them. They'd rather be artificially inseminated. Washington is mostly black."

Diana asked, "Do the black men donate sperm? I've not heard you talk about a black donor coming in."

"I've not seen any but I'm sure they do. When a woman or couple are selecting their donor, they see several photos of the man, a physical description, and a biography. Almost all sperm buyers select men that look closest to their husband or boyfriend, are well-educated, athletic and have a spotless health and criminal history. I hate to admit it, but the education and spotless health and criminal requirement leaves out most black men who dropped out of school, took drugs and have a police record."

Maria added, "I've also seen in my Hispanic community, more women married to white, genetic European men than ever before. I think it's because they're viewed as more stable providers and not as likely to cheat as Hispanic men are.

Diana responded, "White men cheat too. Many of my clients were married men looking for a different pussy to fuck for one night."

"Speaking of fucking, I'm going on a date tonight so need to get ready," Maria said.

***

The next morning, Jack noticed a moving van parked across the street. Four men were unloading furniture, and two women were in the front yard watching them work. The development across from his was a newer block of very large townhouses, selling for $800 thousand and up. That was a lot of money for a townhouse in the Dallas area.

Jack had purchased his house shortly after graduation for $345 thousand. His parents were generous in helping with the down payment. The interest rates were very low, and he had no trouble with the monthly payments.

When COVID hit, his car sales dropped. He would have been in trouble but for the government provided financial support to companies for payroll. Then the supply chain problems hit and shipping from Europe was delayed so cars were not being delivered. To help, he rented the second bedroom to a university senior majoring in biology. He had just moved out the previous week for a new job in Kansas City.

About an hour later, he looked over again and saw furniture being uncrated, other pieces being carried inside and a woman outside, closely observing the work. He wondered about that. Movers rarely packed furniture in wooden crates unless it was fragile and very valuable. Custom built wooden crates were very expensive.

Late that afternoon, Jack made a batch of cookies and walked across the street to welcome his new neighbors. The movers had departed. A very nice-looking young lady in her late twenties answered the door and smiled as she saw Jack. She thought he was very handsome.

"Hi, my name is Jack and I live across the street. Welcome to the neighborhood."

"Hi Jack, I'm Lara. Thank you. Please come in and see our mess."

Boxes and smaller crates were stacked everywhere, as is typical of moving-in day. Some of the furniture was in position. It was beautiful and Jack could see why it had been crated. This was not normal furniture. Most pieces appeared to be antiques. The sofa was obviously hand-made with carved legs, ball and claw feet and carved walnut along the top of the back.

The second woman walked in and said, "Hi, I'm Lindsey."

"Lindsey, I'm Jack from across the street. I just came to welcome you." Jack couldn't help but stare at this beautiful young lady. On his comparison scale, she was a ten, no doubt about it.

Lara said, "We have some cold beer we can offer you."

Jack replied, "I made you some oatmeal raisin cookies. I think they'll go with beer."

The girls laughed, thanked him and invited him to the kitchen. Many boxes had been unpacked and cabinet doors were open to reveal their partially loaded contents.

"Where are you ladies coming from?"

"Lara is from Austin and I'm from Waco. We met at UT about seven years ago and came here to work."

Lara added, "Thanks to our parents, we were able to get this place."

"I noticed that you have beautiful furniture, and many pieces appear to be antiques."

"Lindsay's father is an antiques dealer in Waco and helped us out. With the economy looking so bad, the market for antique furniture has dropped. We think he's storing them at our house until the market returns."

"Even if that's the case, it's great that you can use it. These are classic Federal Period pieces. My parents collected furniture like this. That's why I recognized it."

12