And Back at the Sperm Bank Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara asked, "Are you married, Jack?"

"No, I've dated many ladies but no luck yet. I work many evenings and that makes it more difficult to date. Are you a couple?"

Lindsay replied, "Yes, we aren't married but have been together for five years. We plan to be married within the next year."

"That's great. How about a cookie?"

The three sat at the island breakfast bar and drank beer with their cookies. They enjoyed learning about each other for the next hour. The ladies asked Jack for his recommendations of companies to maintain their AC, plumbing, electrical and do their yard work. He told them about the BMW dealership and their service department since he'd noticed a 2010 M3 sitting in the garage.

Before leaving for his shift, Jack invited them to dinner at his favorite Italian restaurant Sunday night. They happily accepted. He found them to be beautiful women with great personalities. The ladies found Jack to be a handsome and friendly neighbor who might become a very good surrogate father to a child they wanted.

***

The following week, Jack returned to donate more vials of semen and met Maria. He was enchanted by her vivacious personality, lovely face and tanned body. She was a little overweight but not enough to make a bad impression.

After the standard records review, Maria explained the procedure. Jack undressed and Maria tied the collection sleeve in place. Unlike Natalie, Maria took disinfectant wipes and, while massaging his testicles, carefully cleaned his penis prior to inserting it in the sleeve. Jack studied her lovely eyes while she fingered his balls. This was a new, very erotic, feeling.

Maria asked, "Can you undress me?"

Jack spent several minutes slowly removing her garments. He slipped his hands under her bra and felt those soft orbs and firm nipples as she leaned her head back into his chest. Her hair smelled like flowers. After removing her bra, he gently kissed and sucked both nipples while sliding his hand inside her panties. She spread her legs to help his access.

After slipping off her underwear, he helped her onto the bed and positioned her with pillows for his intense attention to her pussy. After just a few moments of licking and sucking her clit, she was consumed by an orgasm that shook her whole body. Maria sat upright and pulled his hair to force his face harder into her vulva. Her passion took over and she pushed him away to put her fingers a deep as possible into her vagina. She had to have something hard in her and rules be damned.

She begged, "Jack, put your hand in me. Screw the rules." He immediately inserted four fingers but realized there was still room for his entire hand. It in went as she grunted and moaned, and he ejaculated a massive load. To fist a woman's pussy was a first for him. He could feel her cervix and hold it like a small cone while her vaginal muscles clinched repeatedly.

He leaned in and licked her enlarged clit while he fingered her cervix. She said, "Oh fuck, fuck, damn, holy shit, fuck. God don't stop. She was out of control, and he could only hold on and let it pass. His balls were empty.

Maria congratulated him for the over-flowing reservoir she carried out the door. She returned to dress and warned him not to ever mention that he was allowed to fist her. She would be fired, and he would be banned. She also said he should ask for Jane when he returned. She had beautiful assets that Maria wanted him to experience.

Jack wondered if this was the same Jane who'd just bought the 530i.

End of Chapter 1

12