And Back at the Sperm Bank Ch. 02

Story Info
Unusual ways to donate sperm.
5.1k words
4.62
3.7k
4
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara and Lindsay were driven to the restaurant by Jack in a new 840i gran coupe he borrowed from the dealership for the weekend. The ladies had never seen one and were instantly in love with this luxury auto. The valet parking attendant placed it near the front door so all customers could see that wealthy people dined there.

Dinner at Antonio's Italian restaurant was delightful. Jack was a regular and Antonio always came to visit his table. With Lara and Lindsay gracing the room, the proprietor was quick to welcome them and discuss the menu specialties. Both women seemed to be flirting with Antonio, a sixty-something, robust gentle man born in Naples, Italy. He obviously loved it and visited longer than he normally would.

Jack realized at dinner that Lara and Lindsay had never mentioned their jobs or anything about their career plans. He asked, "You mentioned that you moved from Austin and Waco, but we never discussed why you moved here."

Lindsay responded, "My older brother, Jerry, has a business here and we're working for him. I'm doing new business development and Lara is working as treasurer and helping with recruiting. He's expanding the business, and we expect he'll be taking it across Texas and maybe to other metro areas in surrounding states."

Lara added, "We think it's a good time for us to get involved and support him. I was a CPA in Austin with several years of corporate experience."

Jack said, "That sounds interesting. What kind of business is he in?"

"He owns two sperm banks in the area. That business is growing rapidly after many years of just average to very slow growth."

Jack pretended he knew nothing about it. "I'm surprised it's growing since birth rates are down and seem to be going down even more."

"Women are not getting married like they did because of careers, financial issues and social expectations. But they do want a child, just on their own timing. With the ability to choose the father from his physical traits, education, health background and so forth, they don't need to sleep around or get married and endure all the complications it brings," said Lara.

Lindsay added, "It's also perfect for same sex couples who want children. Lara and I've talked about it and will probably do it one day."

Dinner arrived and they devoured it along with cocktails and beer. Jack had one beer so he could drive home safely. The discussion was lively, and Jack was impressed by their plans and goals for the future. They were obviously very intelligent and driven to succeed in business. It was also obvious that they loved each other.

Arriving at their townhouse, Lara invited Jack in for coffee, which he accepted. As they sat in the living room, Lindsay said, "I'm very impressed with that car. How much does it cost?"

Jack replied, "Around $100,000 give or take a little, depending on the options chosen."

Lara replied, "Lindsey's brother, Jerry, authorized us to buy a company car for our use. He might let us buy one. That amount is in the budget."

Lindsay asked, "Can you get one in black for us?"

"Yes, we have a black one on the lot now. Come down and look at it."

"We will," said Lara, "When's your best time?"

"How about Tuesday evening?" All agreed that would work.

As they sipped coffee and talked, Jack realized they were very open and more friendly than he expected. Usually, lesbians were not that way with men, at least that had been his experience. These two were just like any other ladies. He was smitten but knew they were playing in a different league.

Lara and Lindsay found Jack to be sharp, friendly, a great conversationalist and sexy. Although they preferred the company of each other, both were more bi-sexual than lesbian. Each had dated and fucked men over the years but found they weren't satisfied with such relationships. They much preferred each other, both around the house and in bed. Still, they were intrigued by his great looks and personality.

***

Sunday evening, as Jack was preparing for bed, his phone rang. It was Lara.

"Jack, I'm so sorry to call this late but we need help. Lindsay was driving to the drugstore tonight and was stopped by police. She failed the breathalyzer test and was arrested for DUI. Can you take me down to the police station?"

"Sure, let me dress and I'll pick you up."

Arriving at the Arlington Police Station, Jack was surprised to see a former teammate behind the receiving desk.

"Jack, great to see you, old man. It's been too long," said Officer Tommy Akers.

"Tommy, you're looking great. I had no idea you were in the Arlington Police. Last time we talked, you were headed to basic training. When did you get out?

"I was in the Marine Corp four years and then applied here after discharge. Been here a little more than a year. What are you doing?"

"I'm selling cars for my uncle. Tommy, this is Lara Matthews. Our friend Lindsay O'Neal was arrested for DUI tonight. What's the status?"

"She said you'd be coming. She's been arraigned and the judge released her on her own recognizance since it was a first offence. The court date is in three weeks. She's waiting behind that door, Lara." He pointed to his left.

After Lara left, Tommy said, "Can I see you outside for a minute?"

When in the parking lot, Tommy said, "There are too many cameras and microphones in there. I want to give you a heads up, my old friend. I don't believe she was over the limit and that Officer Burns has a faulty breathalyzer. He's been warned about this before and he just ignores the rules. His unit is supposed to be calibrated once a week. I just checked the records, and his unit hasn't been calibrated in over a month. Have your friend challenge the accuracy of the unit when she comes to court."

Jack asked, "What's to keep him from calibrating it tonight and back-dating it to a few days ago?"

Tommy replied, "That record is time and date stamped by a machine. The DA required us to do that since one such incident happened sometime in the past. It was a mess, I've heard."

They returned to the lobby and Tommy returned the personal belongings to Lindsay before they left for home. On the way, Lindsay said, "I only had one Manhattan before driving tonight. I don't understand how that small amount of alcohol could put me over the limit."

Jack told them what Tommy had said.

"Lindsay let's get a lawyer involved so he or she can get the records and challenge this at your hearing," Lara said.

"I agree. I'll talk to Jerry tomorrow morning. I'm sure he or his friends know someone. Jack, thank you and be sure to thank Tommy for us. Hope the judge will see it our way."

Jack said, "I guess they towed your car."

"Yes, we can pick it up tomorrow. They gave me the address. We'll take an Uber to get it."

They arrived home a little after 1:00am. To his surprise, both women hugged him and kissed his cheek as they thanked him. Lindsay confirmed that she and Lara would be at the dealership at 7:00pm Tuesday evening.

***

Shawn arrived for his appointment at the sperm bank Tuesday morning. After the routine check-in, he was escorted to a private room to await Nikki, his assigned donor assistant. She arrived a few minutes later. A vivacious strawberry blond about 5"4" with a killer smile and amazing dimples walked in. Shawn's cock was already reacting before they even shook hands. While not as beautiful as many women Shawn knew, she was extremely sexy with a very nice firm body and friendly personality.

"Shawn, it's nice to meet you. I see you've been here a few times, so you know the routine. I must update your personal information each time so let's go through that."

After completing the paperwork, Nikki said, "Let's get you ready to donate. Take you trousers and boxers off and lay on the table." After he was in position with his semi-erection on full display, Nikki put on latex gloves and took anti-bacterial wipes and cleaned his cock. She massaged his scrotum with the wipes and wiped his anus. Shawn was surprised but enjoyed her attention, especially when her finger slid into his asshole.

She said, "Let's get you dressed in the collection sleeve."

He stood while she slipped the sleeve over his erection and tied the straps around his back. She then asked, "It seems you enjoy my attention to your balls. Would you like me to suck them and massage your prostate?"

Shawn smiled and replied, "Yes, if I can lick your pussy." She laughed and agreed.

Nikki removed her slacks and black silk thong. Shawn was enamored with her trim body and the tan lines that focused his attention on her clit hood and open vulva. He reached into her crotch and found her little hard clit. As he toyed there, she closed her eyes and waited. As she expected, Shawn's first ejaculation followed in just a moment. Young men fingering a new lady's pussy for the first time almost always have a quick one.

With the reservoir half full, they positioned themselves on the table with Shawn straddling Nikki's face and his nose buried in her crotch. She sucked his balls and slipped a finger deep inside his rectum to rub his prostate. In less than three minutes, Shawn filled the reservoir to overflowing. Although she heard his grunting and felt the spurting of his second ejaculation, Nikki allowed him to continue licking her clit. Her body was beginning an orgasmic spasm that must continue. She usually had at least a mild orgasm with each client.

After her climax, they stood, and she took the sleeve into the back room. Returning a few minutes later, she reported that two vials were donated and paid him $200 in cash.

Sensing an opening for discussion, he asked, "Why do you help with donations?"

She smiled and said, "I enjoy it and I have school loans. I can't think of any better place to do what I enjoy doing and helping women and couples to have children at the same time. Why do you ask?"

"I'm intrigued that this method of collection hasn't been done before. I'm very concerned if it's legal or not since I don't want to be in trouble."

She replied, "The owner had his lawyer review and discuss this with the local police and district attorney before we began. Based on their guidance, I have a contract with the company to assist in collection of sperm for artificial insemination. The contract pays me for each vial collected and does not specify what I need to do to help the client donate. That is all up to me. Therefore, I'm not selling sex, you're not buying it, and the owner has not required it. I and the other donor assistants got together and agreed on what we would or would not do to help the client."

Shawn said, "How many donor assistants are there?"

"I know that there are at least 15 since I've met that many. There may be more since I work only two days a week. The owner asks us to not socialize outside the office with each other or with a client."

"Are you still a student?"

"Yes, but I can't talk about it. We're not supposed to share personal information with clients. I've told you too much already. But I will say that our client list includes several police officers and attorneys working for the county."

Shawn replied, "That's good to know. Thank you. Could you help me again sometime?"

"Of course, you were fun. You must have enjoyed the prostate massage."

"Sucking my balls was the killer. No woman has ever done that."

"You have big ones. We'll figure out other ways to use them as they do their job."

As Shawn checked out, the scheduler gave him a time slot eight days later with Maggie.

***

Based on a recommendation from her brother, Lindsay called Nathan Anderson, a lawyer who specialized in defending DUI and other traffic offences. He agreed to take her case and was delighted when Lindsay relayed the information about the breathalyzer not being calibrated. He said that he would contact the chief of police and call her back with the next steps. She paid a retainer of $2000 that would cover four hours of his time.

***

Jack was on the sales floor when Lindsay and Lara arrived. A man followed them in and was quickly introduced as Jerry, Lindsay's brother. The men shook hands, and each lady gave Jack a friendly hug.

Jerry said, "Jack, I appreciate you helping Lindsay and Lara over the weekend. We've got an attorney working on it now."

Lindsay added, "He's talking to the chief of police and will soon call me with the next steps."

Jack said, "I had the black 840i prepared for you to see. It's just outside." They walked out and instantly admired the gorgeous coupe in all it's glory. Jerry opened the driver's door and slid into the richly appointed cognac-color leather seats. The ladies entered the back seat from the passenger side and Jack gave Jerry a quick intro to the controls.

Jerry started that beast of an engine and admired it's powerful sound. They entered the highway and Jack told him to go to the interstate for the test drive. The entry ramp became a drag racing track as Jerry accelerated for entry into traffic. The advertising for this car says it will go from 0 to 60mph in 4.5 seconds and that was a "throw-back-your-head" experience.

After parking at a rest stop on the interstate, Lindsay took the wheel. She talked non-stop about the handling and power and how it gave her chill bumps. Lara took her turn and was equally impressed. Arriving back at the dealership, Jerry said, "We'll take it Jack. I want it registered in my business name so Lara will contact you tomorrow with all the details and banking information. We'll not need financing so a bank transfer to your dealership can be quickly arranged."

Jack replied, "I appreciate your business, Jerry. I'll have it serviced and detailed for pickup at any time you want it. I'll also go over all the important information with whoever picks it up."

"Lindsay will probably pick it up as she'll be using it as much as any of us," Jerry replied.

The ladies were thrilled and kissed Jack on his cheek when they left for home. He watched them leave and wondered why they were so willing to hug and kiss him. Something was weird about that if they really were lesbians. He wondered if they knew he was a donor at their facility. Surely, they must.

***

Friday morning came and Jack drove to the sperm bank for his appointment with Jane. After checking in as normal, he was escorted to another room that was set up with different equipment and had a full bath with shower. Why the hell was this room so different he wondered?

Jane entered a few minutes later, smiled and greeted Jack. She was the same Jane who had just purchased the 530i. Jack had dreamed about her after her purchase. She shook his hand and said, "I was hoping you were the salesman I met last week. I thought you were one of the sexiest guys ever."

Jack replied, "This is wonderful. I dreamed about you that night."

"My pleasure senses were in overload with the new car, that sound system and sitting next to you as you reached across me to explain the controls. Your cologne was tickling my clit. I would have gladly jumped your cock in the backseat had that opportunity come."

"Damn, lady. I wish I knew. We could have driven the car around back."

"We'll make up for that today. Now the rules are that you can't put anything in my vagina or anus. Other than that, we can have a great time. How many times can you come in the next hour?"

"Probably three."

"Good. We're going to shower together and wash each other. After drying off, I'll dress you with the collection sleeve and we'll figure out what to do after that."

"I'm sure we can think of a few things. You obviously have nice breasts. Can I play with those?"

"Of course. I like them massaged and sucked. Just don't pull very hard on my nips. They're sensitive."

After completing the required paperwork, Jack and Jane stripped and entered the large shower. Jack went immediately for her breasts, massaging and lightly licking her nipples. His cock admired them. Using sponges, they soaped each other, paying special attention to sex organs and bottoms. He was surprised when Jane dropped to her knees and engulfed his stiff tool, easily deep throating him. She squeezed the base of his cock to keep him from cuming.

"Damn, your cock is a fucking machine, Jack. You're hung perfectly and those balls are huge. I bet you give a lot of semen. Let's get you ready to donate."

After he was "dressed" in the collection sleeve, Jane told him to lay on his back on the table with his head leaning over the end between the stirrups. Once in position, Jane stood on a small step to position her pussy over his eyes, nose and mouth. She leaned forward for him to touch her breasts using the stirrups for arm support. After a few minutes of vigorously rubbing her crotch on his face, she grinned as he shot the first load into the reservoir. That triggered her orgasm, and it raged as he pulled her nipples and licked her clit. Once the climax eased, she stepped down and asked him to stand.

She lay on the bed, face down, and instructed him to massage her butt and lick her anus. He was delighted. She must have guessed that he loved assholes from the way he hand-washed hers in the shower. Her backdoor was perfectly shaped and tight. He gently rubbed it and then licked it as she lay motionless. His second cumming came quickly.

Taking a break, they sat on the chairs to talk. Jane said, "You're better equipped for intercourse than most men who come in. Your cock is not as big around as others and many guys are longer, but you've got the perfect size to fit for most women. Not too long and not too fat."

"I always assumed women like cocks to be massive."

"Not true," said Jane. "Some women are built for big ones, but most of us aren't."

Jack replied, "As much as I would love to have intercourse with you, I understand why we can't."

Jane smiled and said, "There's another situation you might consider. I know a woman whose husband had testicular cancer and is now sterile. They have no children. She's twenty-eight and desperately wants a child. However, she wants to be inseminated the natural way, not having IVF or AI. She's scared of birth defects using artificial methods. Her husband is agreeable if they can find the right man."

"You're joking, aren't you?"

"No, I'm serious."

"They want another man to have intercourse with her so she can get pregnant?"

"Jack, it's not that they want to. She's not cheating on him and he's not a cuckold. There is no passion or loving relationship outside their marriage, only sex to have a child."

"I would just be servicing her, you mean. For me to cum, I need to have some excitement or passion. I can't just strip, enter her and shoot."

"They know that. She and you would have to work together."

"Does he want to be in the room while we work together?"

"I've no idea. He's evidently a very passionate man and loves sex. She tells me that although he's sterile, he's still great in bed. For her emotional stability, she may want to be in a threesome with you doing the penetration. It is were me, I'd want to look at my husband while the donor did his duty."

Jack replied, "This is the weirdest thing I've heard. Wow."

Jane said, "If you're willing, Jerry will want to talk with you about payment, of course. You would be contracted with our company to provide this service. Jerry has agreed in concept, and he'll discuss all the details with you."

"This seems like you have all been thinking about this."

Jane replied, "She and her husband came to us a month ago. We've been wrestling with the idea ever since."

"Okay, let's see where this goes. Have Jerry give me a call."

She asked, "Can you ejaculate again today?"

"If you can put your legs in the stirrups and let me explore the possibilities."

"My possibilities enjoy being explored."

Once Jane was in position, Jack moved in and carefully examined her vulva starting with manually separating her labia to find her clit, urethra and opening to her vagina. All parts were a beautiful pink and wet from arousal. When he flicked the clit with his tongue, she jumped and moaned. Full vulva lapping followed for several minutes as she moaned and gasped. His reservoir overflowed as he worked.

12