And Back at the Sperm Bank Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Jack had a good Friday shift at the dealership, selling two cars and leasing a third one. Shawn was off so they didn't get to share information about the sperm bank as normal.

Early Saturday morning, Lindsay called.

"Jack, just wanted to give you some good news. The DUI charge has been dropped."

"Yeah! This is great news. How did it happen?"

"My attorney met with the chief of police and said that we would be challenging the accuracy of the breathalyzer. The chief asked for the calibration record to be brought to his office. They went over it and saw that on the night of the arrest, it had not been calibrated in three weeks. The chief then called in the office involved and it was an ugly scene. It was not his first time, and the chief suspended him pending an internal review."

"The lawyer did his job," said Jack.

"Yes, and he returned half the retainer, so it only cost me $1000. Money well spent."

"I'm glad it worked out."

"As part of our thanks, can you come for lunch today?"

"Sure, what can I bring?"

"We have it planned so no worries. Jerry and his wife Jill will be here as well."

"Great, I'll bring a couple of bottles of wine to help. Red or white?"

"We're having grilled snapper so white would be best, I think."

"Got it. What time?"

"Come over at 1:00. We'll have a few appetizers and eat at 2:00."

"I'll be there. Thank you."

Jack pulled from his cellar two bottles of Spy Valley sauvignon blanc from Marlborough Valley, New Zealand. These are amazing full body wines with delicate citrus flavors, perfect for grilled fish.

Jack rang the doorbell a few minutes after 1:00. Lara came to welcome him, again with a hug and kiss on his cheek. Lindsay followed with an even tighter hug and a peck on the lips. This shocked him and thrilled him.

Lara said, "Jack, we're very grateful for your help with the police. Be sure to thank the friend of yours we met that night."

"I will," Jack replied. "I have his personal email address and plan to take him to dinner soon."

"Come back to the kitchen and we'll put the wine in the fridge," Lara said. "Jerry and Jill are running a bit late. The appetizers are ready, so you'll be our official taster." She hooked her arm through his as they walked together.

Jack only had time to try the clam dip and the sausage balls before Jerry and Jill arrived. After introductions, Jill said, "Jerry has been telling me about you, Jack. He loves the car you sold him, and he's promised to buy one for me, haven't you dear?"

Jerry replied, "Jill, I said I'd buy one if you sold the Maserati. It's only a year old, dear."

Jack said, "We'll trade with you and give you a great price on your car. Just give me the specs on it and I'll call you Monday with an offer."

Jill smiled and said, "I have the original window sticker in the car. I'll get it for you after lunch."

"We have two of the 840i's on the lot now. What color are you thinking about?"

"I'd like a silver or pewter colored one."

Jerry shrugged and said, "Whatever she wants."

After snacking on the appetizers, Lindsay asked the guys to grill the snapper out on the patio.

As Jerry and Jack prepared the grill, Jerry said, "Jane told me about your discussion yesterday. We don't encourage our donor assistants to discuss personal information and she was a bit out of bounds with you. I apologize for that."

"That's fine by me. She's a very nice and sexy young lady. I'm sure she does a good job."

"She does. What she told you does present a situation to us that we're studying. When I bought the donation business six years ago, it was straight forward. We convinced guys to come in, jerk off and get paid. Nothing is complicated. Then one of my employees suggested that it'd be better if we hired young ladies to help the men donate rather than the same old sex videos and magazines. My lawyer about had a heart attack. Then he thought about how it could be done legally. What you're seeing and experiencing now is what he approved."

"And the police are okay with it?"

"Yes, and many of them are now clients. We let the assistants set their own rules and schedules up to a point and they are under contract for six months at a time. Most are students, all over 19 and are paid very well for their time. Our volume is now up to the point that we need to open another facility. Lindsay and Lara are looking for a place down in Austin and assisting us in thinking through the situation Jane explained."

"After lunch today, I'd like for all of us to discuss it and determine a path forward. Jill brought this situation to my attention because the lady wanting to get pregnant is her youngest sister. Do you mind us brainstorming how to use you to help her sister?"

"Jerry, that's all I've been thinking about since yesterday. Fucking is such a personal and intense action that I can't imagine how to tone it down so it becomes impersonal to a woman."

"That's why I want the ladies to brainstorm with us. I'm as clueless as you are."

***

Following the delicious lunch and several bottles of wine, all assembled in the living room. Jill said, "Jack, we want to discuss a very personal situation with you. I think Jerry had explained it, but we need your input. My youngest sister is Ashley. She and her husband want children, but an illness robbed him of the ability to inseminate her. I've suggested she have artificial insemination, but she fears it. Evidently, she knows a woman who had it and there was a birth defect. So, she wants to be directly inseminated. You're our most popular donor so we're approaching you with this situation."

Lindsay added, "We've seen your profile that all women needing sperm can view and it's impressive. The one thing that can't be captured on a profile is your personality and character. Lara and I can fully vouch for that."

Jill said, "Ashley and I have talked seriously several times about how to do this. She told me that she wants to be tied up on the bed and forced to have sex with the donor. She wants to be hooded so she can't see him. That will help her imagine that it's her husband fucking her."

"I just come into the bedroom after she's secured and do it?"

"Yes. Her husband will secure her. She told me he did it several times when they were younger, and it always thrilled her. Now, here's the other thing. She wants her husband to be there and talking nasty sex to her while you're in her. She thinks that will help."

Lindsay added, "This will be a well-choreographed event as long as you can do your job."

Jerry said, "We will have a contract with Ashley and her husband, Allen, to spell out the whole event and get their full agreement. Our contract with you will detail your responsibilities. Ashley wants it to happen three times over three consecutive days to maximize her chances. We know that your sperm count will be lower on the second and third day, of course. That means we may have to do it all again the following month."

Jack asked, "Will I be paid for this?"

Jerry replied, "Yes, of course. We are charging Ashley our normal fee. Her insurance will pay for the sperm purchase so we'll invoice it like a normal purchase. We will pay you $400 for each insemination event."

Jill said, "How big are you?"

Jack responded, "I've no idea. Why?"

"Ashley tells me Allen is only about 6 inches long. If you're a 10 incher, that will make it much harder for her imagination to adjust."

Lara said, "Jack, would you mind showing us your equipment? I'll help you inflate it."

Jack had performed in a crowded dorm room many years ago and that memory suddenly returned. He remembered shooting semen three feet, hitting two women not even involved, as everyone cheered."

He stood and removed his slacks and boxers. The women all gasped at its uncut beauty. Jill said, "Damn that's a fine cock. Move over Lara and let me have at it." Jerry smiled and sat back to watch.

Jill was quickly on her knees licking and sucking it as all watched. It swelled to full size and Lindsay used her hands to measure it. Lara brought a tape measure to help.

"Jesus, he's eight inches plus a bit and it's six inches around. That's big but not crazy big," Lindsay said. Jill was still on her knees and inhaled it down her throat without any reluctance. As she deep throated him, Jack shot a load. It was a big one with six or seven spurts. She choked and spat up part of the semen into her hand. Lara brought tissues to help the clean-up.

As the three women sat, they were talking over each other describing what just happened. Jerry restored some decorum when he said, "I think Jack will do nicely." All agreed.

The End of Chapter 2

12