And Back at the Sperm Bank Ch. 03

Story Info
A new way to donate sperm.
4.3k words
4.61
2.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving home from the Saturday lunch with Jerry, Jill, Lindsay and Lara, Jack tried to take a quick nap. He was due at the dealership at 7:00pm for a delivery. A middle-aged couple bought their first BMW from him, and it arrived that Saturday morning.

Jack's restless mind reviewed the events surrounding lunch. He'd agreed to inseminate a woman who wanted a child but whose husband was sterile due to a disease. She wanted, according to her sister Jill, for Jack to inseminate her while her husband talked to her pretending it was him doing the deed. She was to be tied to the bed and wearing a hood to prevent her seeing Jack. He had no doubt about his ability but was concerned about the husband participating this way. Was the woman so mentally fragile that she had to go to this extreme to fool herself? Was he enabling or contributing to a mental illness?

Something significant happened as he was leaving for home after lunch. Lindsay walked him to the door and whispered, "Don't be surprised if Jill drops by your place. She and Jerry have an open marriage and she told me she wants to fuck your brains out."

"And Jerry has no problem with that?"

"No, he fucks lots of women, including a girl who works for us. He and Jill are not loyal to each other. You can do what you want, Jack, but I just wanted you to know what to expect. Also, I don't buy this story about Ashley and how she wants to be restrained and wearing a hood for you to fuck her. I think she's saying that for Allen's consumption. Jill told me a year ago that Ashley was talking about getting a stranger to fuck her and she wanted it to happen when Allan was at work. Jill and her sister are wild and will do anything for sex. I'm not even sure a child is the real objective. This whole thing may just be an act."

As Jack realized, this whole business of donating sperm was becoming complicated. The old days of jerking off in a cup were gone. Now some women are demanding direct deposit to have a child. Jack realized that he was probably already the father of 25 to 30 children, but he didn't know any of the women or his children and never wanted to. With Ashley, he would likely know her personally and her child as well. But he could never have a relationship with the child. It was a crazy world.

The car delivery went well, and the couple left with a nice X3 SUV.

Shawn was working that night and Jack filled him in on the donation experience with Jane. He said nothing about Ashley or his discussions at the luncheon. Shawn bragged about having Nikki suck his balls and how she rubbed her crotch all over his face. He was surprised when Jack said he was taking a break from donating. Although unsaid, Jack had more important uses for his sperm.

Jack slept well that night and was making coffee at 10:00am when his doorbell rang. It was Jill. She wore a lovely blue dress and a Hermes scarf. Blonde hair flowed over her shoulders. Although in her early 40s, she was a beautiful woman, exuding self-confidence and, from Saturday's experience, a great cock-sucker.

"Hi Jack. I brought the Maserati window sticker I forgot to give you yesterday."

He invited her in for coffee, knowing that excitement was likely to follow.

Jill said, "I've never liked that car although it's very luxurious. It's a heavy car and handles like a heavy car taking it's time to react to the steering wheel. I'm much more impressed with the 840i you sold Jerry."

Jack replied, "I checked our inventory this morning and while we don't have the color you want, I can get a silver one from a dealer in Oklahoma City and have it here by the end of the week. I'll check the Bluebook for your car and call you with our offer."

"Thanks, that would be perfect. Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Of course."

"I've had dreams about that cock of yours. Can I use it for the next hour or so?"

Jack laughed and replied, "I think I can loan it to you."

Jill stood and walked to Jack, leaned in and kissed him with a passion he'd rarely experience. Her tongue was long and well-practiced in the art of French kissing. Jack stood and embraced her slim body, pulling and separating her ass as he did. She reached behind her back and pulled up her dress to give him bare butt cheeks to touch and pull. Her thong covered her butthole but was moved aside as Jack probed her rectum. He loved all women's assholes, and she had a tight one that fought his finger. Her sphincter muscle was strong, but his finger was stronger. As his tongue explored her mouth, she relaxed, and his middle finger entered her rear.

She whispered, "Can you fuck me? I can't wait any longer."

Jack grinned and replied, "Let's go to the guest bedroom. It has fresh sheets."

He slowly undressed her paying special attention to her full breasts and brown, firm nipples. As he sat on the edge of the bed, she stood between his legs and fed her nipples to him. "Please suck them and make me cry with pain. I want you to dominate me and make me hurt."

With that clear direction, he stood and roughly threw her on the bed and finished stripping her by ripping the thong off and slapping her butt several times. As it turned red, he placed her butt over his lap and, taking his saliva, lubricated her ass for his finger attack. He managed to get two in and roughly finger fuck that lovely hole. It must have hurt. She cursed and smacked at his arm. He held her down with his body and squeezed a third finger in. She screamed.

Jill suddenly fought back and grabbed his cock and balls to make them hurt. Jack maneuvered to reach her right nipple and suck it hard. She screamed again. cursed and squeezed his balls. He fought to force her hand away and then flipped her over to raise her legs. Without any foreplay, he rammed that beautiful cock into her wet vagina as far as it would go. She screamed again and landed a solid fist to his ear. He had no mercy and pounded her cunt for minutes until he ejaculated. She relaxed as it hit the back of her tunnel. Smiling, she said, "Damn, I needed that."

For the next hour, his ramrod was in every opening and shot two more impressive loads. She cried out with pleasure while he was pumping her pussy and with pain when his cock stretched her rectum. They collapsed, exhausted with Jill on top and her nipple in his mouth.

"Your cock is a demon in me. I've never had such intense orgasms. There were buzzing tingles and electrical flashes from my toes to my nipples. I don't think my clit or asshole will ever be the same. Slapping my butt was a real turn-on. Please do it harder next time."

Jack said, "I'm very impressed with your body and the energy you put into sex. I could feel your trembling legs and your pussy clinching my cock. You have strong vaginal muscles. I'll be glad to have sex with you anytime you're interested."

She said, "I know you're a regular donor at the sperm bank and it's not fair for me to take all your sperm that you normally sell. Can we agree that I'll reimburse you $500 for every time we have sex?"

"If that seems fair to you but I'll gladly do it just for the excitement. You're amazing."

"Jack, I've probably fucked 30 men in my life but you're in a league of your own. I'm having lunch tomorrow with Ashley and I'll tell her about you. She may well want to modify how you impregnate her. I think she would love what you did to me just now."

"She's into domination and pain?"

"For sure. She's up for most anything but especially likes to be restrained. With her, there's no such thing as rape."

They showered and dressed, had turkey sandwiches for lunch and agreed that Jill would be back for another intense romp the Wednesday morning of the following week. She said, "Jerry donates on Wednesday and always fucks his assistant, Stacy. She wears him out, so I don't have to service him that day."

"I've not yet met Stacy."

"She's pretty, about 25 and married to a musician. She is sort of the manager of the donor assistants. Her husband is on the road quite often with his band and Jerry helps her cope. He's open with me about fucking her and I'm glad she can take care of him so I have energy to do you and other sexy men. She makes more money than her husband and has more fun doing it."

"You must have a very open marriage."

"Oh yes, we both have sex with others and have for several years. We stay married for the kids but when they're grown, I'm sure we'll separate. I like Jerry but our love was fleeting after the children were born. He was always working, and I was also dealing with the kids."

***

That evening, Lindsay called.

"Hey Jack. I think you left a wine tote bag here yesterday. I'm going out in a few minutes and can drop it by if you're planning to be home. Probably about 30 minutes from now."

"Thank you, I'll be here."

When Lindsay arrived, Jack invited her in. After normal greetings and small talk, Lindsay asked if Jill had been by.

"Yes, she was here this morning. Thanks for your early warning."

"I knew she would. Jill is persistent and passionate about getting what she wants."

Jack asked, "How long has she and Jerry been married?"

"About ten years. They have two boys who are 7 and 4."

"Jill invited herself back next week and indicated that she planned to talk with Ashley before she came. You said yesterday that you suspect there's more to this than what's been said. What do you mean?"

"Jack, I've never heard Ashley talk about children. Maybe she's now wanting one since she is getting older. I just don't know. I do know from Jill that Ashley was very active before she was married. Maybe she's getting that old urge to have different men scratch her itch."

"If that's the case, poor Allen thinks he's helping her and she's pretending to be demure and innocent by wanting a child he can't give her," he said.

"That's right. She just wants to fuck different men while keeping Allen committed to her. If he knew she just wanted sex from other men and not really a child, he'd leave her."

Jack asked, "What should I do, Lindsay."

"Keep the date with Jill next week and see what you learn. If it's clear that Allen is being played, let's talk again and maybe get Jerry involved."

"Good idea."

To help screw up courage for her next subject, she asked Jack for a tumbler of Jim Beam or Black Label, whatever he had. He poured two and they sat on the sofa to sip and talk.

"Lara and I told you that we were lesbians but that's not totally true. We both consider ourselves to be bi-sexual. We've had several men in our lives, just not any that would make us as happy as we are living together."

"I understand and that's perfectly okay to prefer each other. Us men are a terrible mess to live with plus we never understand women. I'm sure men are hard to understand to you ladies."

She smiled and said, "How did you guess? Men seem to have a one-track mind that starts and ends with physical sex. Women are more into relationships, security and family. But something happened yesterday, and I want to discuss it. When you revealed yourself, I soaked my panties and so did Lara. We'd never seen such a sexy organ."

"I saw a startled look in your eyes. What excited you about it?"

"It's the perfect size both in length and thickness. We also like uncircumcised penises. Had Jill not elbowed us out of the way, Lara and I would have been on it. We were very jealous of Jill having all of it to herself."

"I think you're one of the most beautiful and sexy women I've met, Lindsay. Now you're letting me know that we might be able to get together someday. I'm gobsmacked."

"I want a child and you can give me a child. Yes, we can get together to make that happen. Lara and I talked and it's going to take some planning but here's what we're proposing. I'm fertile only three to four days a month. I'll start to monitor myself to determine when those days are coming. We want you to stay with us during those days and give me as much opportunity to get pregnant as you can. I'll take those days off and be totally devoted to this effort at home. Do you agree?"

Jack's vivid thoughts awakened his cock to her intimate proposal. As he gazed at Lindsay, he grinned and agreed. His erection was not under control and it showed a large bulge to her interested eyes.

Without any words, she moved closer, unzipped his trousers and flipped out his erection. He reached for her breast and felt the hard nipple through her bra.

She stroked his erection using her saliva and his pre-cum. She opened the head by sliding back the foreskin and kissing the opening. That was all it took to send spurts of semen into the air and dripping over her hand. She continued stroking the following spurts into the air and giggled as it flew. Jack was able to get one quick feel of her naked breast before she stood.

"Damn, Jack. That's impressive. I look forward to feeling it in me."

"I do too."

"Just to let you know, Lara is hot for you. She doesn't want a child, yet, but she is very sexual and uses a dildo many times. I'll have to share you with her when you stay with us."

"Is she into anything kinky?"

"No, she just loves sex. I'm sure she'll want you to sleep between us. We have a huge king bed so there's room if you want to."

***

Back at work on Monday, Jack was bored. No potential customers were there and all the sales people had nothing to do but clean cars, study sales manuals and hang out on the showroom floor. While drinking coffee with Shawn and Dave, Michelle walked to join them. She was new, having just graduated from college and was learning to sell cars. All the men were attracted to this lovely young lass with red hair, freckles and a cute nose. Oh, I forgot to mention, she was born in Ireland and had that sexy accent that men love.

While socializing with the guys, she mentioned her new part-time job at the local sperm bank. Shawn grinned and asked for more details.

"I'm not sure exactly what it involves but will be working with other women to oversee the collection process and make sure men have a positive donation experience. They offered me a lot of money so it must be an important job."

Jack replied, "It is important, and you'll do a good job for them, I know."

Michelle replied, "I hope so. I meet with some of the other women at a dinner tonight to discuss it."

After she left to find something to do, Shawn said to Jack, "I've been wondering how to get a look at her body. I'll see if I can book her at my next appointment."

Jack replied, "Good luck. Let me know what you find under that dress."

***

Jerry hosted a dinner for all the donor assistants at a local steakhouse at 7:00pm that evening. Over cocktails in a private dining room, he thanked all the assistants for their work and introduced Michelle, Davida and Lydia who had just been hired. He reviewed the financial and key performance metrics for the previous quarter and praised everyone for the records set.

He said, "Since starting our new process that you developed, donations are up 825% and profits are rising more than we expected. Because of the energy and commitment you apply to every appointment, I'm increasing your commission by 20% effective tomorrow."

Everyone cheered and raised their glasses to toast their success. As dinner was served, the tables were buzzing with excited talk among the experienced assistants. The new employees had no idea why, so just talked among themselves.

After dessert and coffee, Jerry left for home and Stacy called the meeting to order.

"Ladies, thank you for being here and helping decide how we will operate going forward. For you new ladies, we are going to have training sessions scheduled soon and we'll work with you on timing. Each of you will shadow one of us during a typical day.

"One problem surfaced recently that we need to discuss. Our scheduling manager had two very late call-outs due to early menstrual periods. She scrambled and, fortunately, was able get two of you to come in on your day off. Going forward, I suggest that each of you inform our scheduling manager the days you expect to be unavailable, and she will allow for any early periods when determining your schedule. Are there any objections?"

There were none.

Maggie said, "Stacy, I know we have rules about the donors not putting anything inside us. I've had two men who accidently slipped a finger in while massaging my vulva. I do believe it was an accident so I chose not to report them. What are our thoughts on this?"

Several others spoke and reported similar situations. After debate, they agreed that such incidents should be reported but no action taken unless it happened again with the same donor involved.

Nikki asked, "I just wanted to remind all of us that dating or meeting with donors you've assisted is not allowed. I recently saw one of you socializing with a donor at a local bar. You should be self-reporting any such incidental contact with a donor you've assisted. We're not going to be spying on each other, but we have a contract with the company that we must follow. If anyone of us is arrested for sexual reasons, all of our commissions will be at risk. We are walking a fine line and we've got to be careful."

All the ladies glanced around the room, but no one owned up to violating the rule.

Stacy said, "Thanks for that reminder, Nikki. None of us can argue with it. Is there anything else we need to discuss?"

Jane said, "Is there a financial advisor that you can recommend? I've accumulated, as you all have, an amount that's substantial and I don't know how to manage it."

Stacy replied, "That's a great question. Let me ask Jerry to give us a list of advisors he can recommend. We'll email it to each of you. Before we break up, I want those of you who are scheduled Friday to know that one of the donors coming is the chief of police for Arlington. We've not yet assigned a donor assistant. If any of you want to step up and volunteer, let me know. This is a high risk, high reward appointment, of course."

After the meeting was adjourned, Annie volunteered to assist the chief. She was one of the most experienced women at the company and would know exactly how to help such a high-profile donor. The "high reward" designation meant an extra $100 per vial collected to her commission.

***

Chief Jackson White has been the chief of police for three years. He was recruited from the Washington DC police department and is 37 years old. Although this is his first donation in Texas, he had donated while in DC. Arriving at the appointed time, Jackson checked in and was escorted to the assigned donor room. This room had been equipped with several hidden cameras and microphones and is only used for high risk or high-profile donors. Jerry had learned from experience that this security was necessary.

Jackson had heard from one of his officers about this sperm bank and how it operated. It was no surprise when Annie explained how the donor assistant was there to help. He removed his trousers and briefs and lay on the table for her to clean his penis and balls. Once the sleeve was attached, Jackson asked to give her a massage. She lay on the table, face down, while he applied lotion on all parts of her back and bottom.

The camera recorded his erection growing as he worked on her body. Using both hands to part her butt cheeks, the chief first examined and then licked her butthole for a long time. The camera showed he was fascinated by her ass and worked it hard with his fingers and tongue. He paused only to grab for his erection and milk a load into the reservoir. Annie lay still, expecting him to continue.

He asked her to spread for him. She turned over and raised her legs into the air. He slowly opened her crotch and moved in to examine her treasure box. After several minutes of licking and closely examining her vitals, he unloaded into the reservoir once again.

12