And Back at the Sperm Bank Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie took it to the next room and came back with $200 to pay for the donation. He left after making another appointment in three weeks, again with Annie.

***

After a successful week of selling three cars and leasing three others, Jack was relaxed and ready when Jill arrived. To his surprise, Ashley was with her, and she had a bag of ropes and zip-ties. Like Jill in some ways, she was also a beautiful lady with a trim body and stood an inch taller than her older sister.

He had lunch of fettuccini alfredo and hot rolls ready. They sat at the kitchen table to talk and enjoy a bottle of old Barolo. Both women were great conversationists and brought up the subject of sex several times as they ate.

After lunch, Jack asked them to get ready in the guest bedroom while he cleaned up the kitchen and put away the food. He heard laughing several times.

When Jack opened the door, he was startled to find Ashley roped and tied to the bed with her legs spread and feet reaching for the ceiling. She looked terribly uncomfortable but was deeply into roll playing.

"Please, please don't let him rape me. I'm still a virgin, you bitch. Don't let him near me. I'm begging you."

"Damn you, woman. You tried to steel my man and I'm going to let him ravage you. Anything he wants to do is fine with me," Jill replied. "Jack, let her have it. She's been very mean to me, and she needs to be punished." Jill tied a gag on Ashley so she'd couldn't talk or scream.

Jack played the roll of a villain as he stripped and moved onto the bed. He reached for her open crotch and found it to be very wet and warm. He smiled when he saw a tattoo on her labia that said "Welcome, please stay a while." She twisted and tried to fight the ropes when he licked her clit and inserted three fingers to find her g-spot. Her moans were loud, and her nostrils flared as he worked. Her first orgasm was within seconds of him finding her spot. She continued to fight the ropes as he worked her vagina with two fingers and a third one in her rectum. She squeezed his fingers with impressive strength. Viscous fluid flowed from her cunt.

Jill grabbed Jack's cock and inhaled it like before. He could feel her tonsils and the tightness of her throat. When he said he was ready, Jill guided his cock into Ashley's cunt and then moved behind Jack to massage his balls as he pounded Ashley into the bed. With her other hand, she first inserted two fingers in her sister's rectum but later replaced them with a small buzzing dildo. That feeling of the dildo just next door set Jack off and he shot a massive load of seven spurts into the depths of Ashley's vagina. She relaxed as he removed her bindings.

While Ashley walked naked to the kitchen for another glass of wine, Jill worked to get Jack up for another round. Her pussy was wet and aching for company. It took a good thirty minutes of her sitting on his face, sucking his cock and buzzing his ass with a vibrator. Finally ready, he entered Jill. Ashley walked in and began to critique his technique.

"Jack, your angle is wrong. Go in from a lower angle to hit her g-spot. She's sloppy wet and needs you to go faster. Listen. Here that sucking sound. Now pound that pussy and give her no mercy. Shit, Jack, get on it and make her cry. She loves pain and you need to pinch her nipples and slap that ass. Now turn her over and let her ride you. Squeeze her boobs and make her hurt. Jill went wild with aggressive bouncing on his cock. Ashley reached under and squeezed his balls as her sister bounced. Her orgasm was loud and lasting. As it raged, he laid forward onto Jack's chest and kissed him with open mouth and dueling tongues. Ashley moved in to insert that buzzing dildo up Jill's ass. Again, the buzzing set Jack off and he filled her cunt.

The End of Chapter 3

12