And Back at the Sperm Bank Ch. 04

Story Info
Unusual ways of donating sperm.
3.8k words
4.58
3.6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack called Lindsay after Jill and Ashley departed. He said, "We need to talk. Can I come over tomorrow night?"

'Sure, come for dinner. We'll have a pizza delivered. Did Jill see you today?"

"Yes, and she brought Ashley. That's what I want to talk about."

"Oh. I'm surprised. See you at 7:00."

***

The following morning, Michelle arrived for her first day of work at the sperm bank. From the recent dinner, she realized that sex must be involved somehow but she knew nothing about the job otherwise. She wasn't a virgin, having entertained three boys previously and having sucked off many others. This 22-year-old innocent-looking Irish lass was not ignorant of the real world.

Jane greeted her in the lobby and walked her to the collection processing room where all the ladies working that day meet and exchange information about the donors coming in. They took cups of coffee and sat at the table to talk with three others. Michelle was warmly welcomed.

Jane said, "I want to give you an overview of our process, answer any questions you have, and show you the equipment we use. First, our process involves replacing porn movies and magazines with ourselves. The donor is not allowed to put anything in your vagina or rectum, but he is allowed to fondle, caress, kiss, lick, suck or just admire your body. The objective is for him to donate all the semen he can into a collection sleeve during the fifteen to twenty minutes that normally takes. Any questions so far?"

"I don't suck him off?"

"No, he'll probably be so busy with your body, he won't need any stimulation to his cock."

One of the other ladies added, "Many guys cum when they first see our bodies and open pussies. And you are lovely, Michelle. They might just pop when you speak to them."

Jane continued, "Before each donor arrives, we're required to take a quick shower and refresh ourselves with fragrances. We all smell like flowers in bloom when we remove our clothes."

Another lady said, "I like the new lemon scented soap they gave us. It seems to do something to speed up the donation timing. I've had donors almost lick the pucker off my pucker." Everyone laughed.

Michelle said, "I have very sensitive nipples and guys sucking them always give me orgasms. Am I allowed to climax."

"Of course. We all do, and men enjoy that. I, at least, faked an orgasm with every donor. It's an ego booster to them."

Jane said, "Men are very easy to fool. Give them a show and they'll come every week. Where else can be paid money for fondling and licking women's bodies and watching us shake and scream pretending like they're God's gift to women."

Michelle said, "If I understand correctly, I get paid for every vial of semen I collect?"

Jane said, "That's right. You'll be on probation for the first month. That mean 50% of your commission will be withheld until your probation is up. If you perform as required, you'll get that back when you become a full contractor. You'll make between $330 and $660 per donor and you'll probably have seven or eight donors a day. You could make as much as $5000 a day."

"That's what I couldn't believe when I was interviewed," Michelle said.

One of the other ladies said, "I couldn't believe it but it's real. Listen, only the most beautiful and sexy women are going to be hired here. Just look around you. You won't see anyone overweight, short, tattooed, pierced or with hair dyed an unnatural color. Jerry said he only hires women who could be Playboy centerfolds."

Jane added, "He's not into this woke trans shit either. If you're dressing like a lady, you had to be born a girl. No donor wants to be surprised when you strip."

After showing Michelle the collection device and the supply cabinet, they reviewed the donors coming that day. Each one had been there before, and a dossier had been created for each. Some were only into fondling, some only licked pussy, some would lick everything. But there were two kinky ones.

Jane said, "Lloyd is the first donor this morning. For some reason, he like to stick his nose in my butt crack and blow like I was a balloon. That forces air up my rectum, and it comes out, of course. I guess he wants to smell my farts. He's only good for one vial so after he cums, we'll check him out and head to the showers."

Michelle laughed and asked, "Is he English by any chance?"

Jane asked, "How did you guess?"

"When I was in college, I went on a date with a bloke from Devon. He did the same thing to me. I couldn't believe it. Weird."

Jane continued, "That's not the weirdest, however. There's a donor named Bart who's love in life is to suck a lady's toes. He licks between our toes, holds our feet to his face and then sucks each toe. He also donates two vials so it will take him twenty or thirty minutes to finish."

Michelle said, "We at least only have to wash our feet after he leaves."

"Well, not so fast," one of the other ladies said. "When I had him, my pussy was flowing like a stream. That was the sexiest sensation I've ever experienced."

Jane smiled and said, "For me, it was just a gross out. But all of us are different and you won't know how you'll react until it happens."

"We need to get ready for Lloyd. Let's hit the shower and add fragrance to our booty," Jane said.

After Lloyd was escorted to the donor room, Jane and Michele entered. Jane said, "Hi Lloyd. Good to see you again. Let me introduce Michelle. She's a new donor assistant and is shadowing me today."

"Hi Michelle, very nice to meet you."

"My pleasure, Lloyd."

"Oh, you're from Ireland."

"Yes, and I think you're from Yorkshire."

"Wow, you right. I love Ireland and my brother now lives near Cork."

"I'm from Galway," Michelle replied.

After updating the records, Lloyd undressed. Jane showed Michelle how to fasten the collection sleeve in place. She then removed her clothes and motioned for Michelle to do the same. Jane said, "Lloyd, do you want me and Michelle to bend over as I usually do?"

He nervously cleared his throat and whispered "Yes." He was staring at Michelle's pussy and the dainty red bush it wore.

Jane bent over the edge of the table with her bottom facing him. He moved the chair so he could sit behind her. Opening her butt, he first licked it and then blew air up her ass hole. It came out just a few seconds later as an impressive set of farts. Lloyd did it again with the same result. That thrilled him and his erection twitched.

Lloyd said, "Michelle, please sit on the table and spread your legs."

Once in position, she smiled as he leaned in to lick her vulva. He concentrated on her clit and urethra. Covering the opening of her vagina with his mouth, he blew as hard as he could. Michelle could feel the air pressure build within and she expelled it with a loud pussy fart. That triggered his donation as tingles rolled through his cock. Michelle glanced at Jane and winked.

After Lloyd departed, the girls high-fived and laughed. Jane said, "That pussy fart was amazing. Michelle, you're going to do very well in this business. I'll bet he is out there demanding to book you next week. Let's great ready for our next guy. He's amazing."

Tony was a bartender, a native Italian and handsome. Although living in Texas for more than twenty years, his native accent was still obvious, and the local women loved it. He had that dark, mysterious mafia-like bad boy appearance and he played the role. His bar was a meeting place for the younger generation just beginning their careers.

The dossier on him was long. It seemed that each of his donations involved different uses of the assistant's body. He liked variety and the assistants never knew what he would want. After checking in, he walked to the usual room and waited for Jane. She had assisted him several times and was his favorite for several reasons. She was also adventurous, beautiful and had the classic young woman's bubble butt.

As the ladies entered, Tony smiled, hugged Jane and shook hands with Michelle. After completed the paperwork, Tony stood and asked Michelle to remove his clothing. As normally would be the process, she unbuckled his trousers, dropped them and held his arm as he stepped out. His solid red briefs came next. She stared at and reached for that beautiful un-cut penis all his lovers admired. Covering her hand with his, he stroked it and was quickly up and ready. While Jane attached the collection device, he caressed Michelle's beautiful hair and face.

He kissed her neck several times and whispered Italian in her ear. She had no idea what he said but his warm breath in her ear set off tingles in her clit. She turned and kissed him with open mouth and a tongue reaching for his tonsils. He returned her aggressive move. Their mouths locked in tongue combat as Jane watched and waited.

Tony positioned Jane on the edge of the table so he could snuggle into the warmth of her crotch. He'd licked and sucked her clit several times, but this time, he kept his face buried in her vulva and licked her ass. His hand was on Michelle's left breast, toying with her nipple as his tongue worked Jane's ass. Michelle moved behind Tony and rubbed his asshole with a gloved and lubricated finger. When she inserted to find his prostate, his eruption was epic and spurt after spurt came with grunts and groans. Jane pretended to have a wild orgasm to help Tony's ego stay inflated. He normally lasted forty minutes in the donation room. This day, he was exhausted in half that time.

The ladies compared mental notes and updated the dossier after Tony left. Jane said, "You may want to avoid kissing as much as possible. There are many diseases transmitted by kissing and we don't always know the current health of these guys. It was smart of you, though, to go after his prostate gland. That saved us at least ten minutes and time is precious in this job. Now let's clean up and get ready for David.

As they showered, Jane explained that David and the two donors after him are normal men. They will want to suck on breasts, slobber all over your pussy and do a little butt play. Nothing out of the ordinary. They also shoot heavy and will likely fill two vials or more each.

Michelle relaxed for a few minutes in the processing room after her shower. A woman came in, having just finishing with a donor. Her name was Donna, and she was crying. Michelle asked if she could help.

"I just got terrible news. My favorite donor just told me that he's dying of a rare cancer and there is no hope for a cure. He's only 40 and has a wonderful family. I know we aren't supposed to have any personal attachments to our donors, but I couldn't help it. He was the best at loving my body and making me feel like a goddess. Life isn't fair."

"I'm sorry, Donna. That's terrible."

"He didn't want to donate today. He only wanted to talk, and we cried together. Of course, we can't take any donations from him going forward. I'm just sick."

"If you want to go home, I'll talk to our scheduler and take over your donors today."

Donna thought about it and thankfully accepted Michelle's offer. Because of the probation period and training requirements, Jerry would have to approve Michelle covering for her. Jane was informed of the situation, and she called Stacy and then Jerry for approval. With the next donor coming in 20 minutes, there wasn't much to debate with few reasonable alternatives.

Michelle quickly reviewed the dossier on James, Donna's next donor. He was 29, a project engineer with a construction company, and was married. He has shown nothing kinky or unusual during his previous donations.

When he arrived and was shown to the assigned donation room, Michelle was already there and undressed. He was shocked to see her, not Donna, and even more shocked that she was totally naked. James admired the view with a big smile and a woke cock. Michelle was taking a chance and shaking up the routine to add spice to the experience.

"James, I'm sorry that Donna is away on an emergency, but you're stuck with me today."

"Lady, I'll not complain. You are gorgeous and I love your accent. I know you need to fill out some paperwork, do you mind if I stand behind you and help keep those lovely breasts out of the way?"

"Thanks, I would appreciate your help."

As she filled out the paperwork with his current responses, he cupped her boobs from behind with both hands and slightly pinched and toyed with her nipples. She stopped a few times to enjoy his attention, reaching behind her occasionally to feel the erection through his trousers.

"Great God, Michelle, you better get me ready soon." She stopped and quickly tied on his collection sleeve as soon as his pants hit the floor. His cock was already fully engorged, red and appeared ready to pop at any second. He sat on the floor and pulled her forward to stand over him. He buried his face in her sexy bush and found her clit. She moaned and twitched while holding the back of his head in place. She could feel his tongue as it worked, and a heat buildup inside her. She was cuming soon and knew it would be an epic one.

He grunted several times as his eruption began. Her gasps and twitching evolved into a five-alarm fire racing between her toes, clit and nipples. They both collapsed to the floor with her vulva smothering his face. Both agreed that those were the best orgasms of their lives.

The rest of the afternoon was sedate compared to her experience with James. She helped three other men donate, and they all emptied their balls soon after seeing Michelle naked.

***

Jack arrived at Lindsay and Lara's place for dinner. Lara greeted his arrival with a hug and kiss on his cheek. When Lindsay saw him, she also hugged him but kissed him on the lips. She was lovely in a dark pink silk blouse and black slacks.

Over pizza with beer, Jack reviewed the previous morning's experience with Jill and Ashley.

Lara said, "I'm shocked that they're into domination and bondage. I don't understand women who want that. It wouldn't get me excited."

Lindsay said, "I knew Ashley was into bondage, so she doesn't surprise me. Jill never seemed to like domination and she never took shit from Jerry. I wonder what's changed. Jack, did you see any reluctance on Ashley's part to have you fuck her?"

"No, she was hot and ready when she arrived. I think she would have jumped any man yesterday."

Lara replied, "This whole story about being restrained and wearing a hood so she wouldn't know who was inseminating her is just that -- a story. Poor Allan, she's screwing around and lying to him. What are we going to do?"

Jack asked, "Do you think she really wants to get pregnant?"

Lindsay replied, "I don't think so. She just wants to fuck different guys in my opinion."

Lara added, "We should talk to Jerry. I doubt he wants our company to be involved in this one. Allan and Ashley need to get their house in order first. Lindsay let's talk to him tomorrow morning. We'll let you know what he says, Jack."

Lindsay said, "Now let's discuss a more pleasant subject. I'm tracking my body changes each day and a doctor has helped me understand when I'm likely fertile. It's not 100% sure so he's cautioned me about using the rhythm method as the Catholics call it. I think I can give you a few days' notice of when I need your sperm. I know you'll need to be at work most likely and can't be here all those days."

Jack replied, "I can probably get off at least a couple of days and can help when you want me."

"I'm going to want you in me at every opportunity. The more sperm you can put in me, the more likely I'll conceive."

Lara added, "I know we're expecting a lot of work from you." She grinned.

Jack smiled as he thought about it being considered work. Lindsay was a beautiful and very sexy lady who just wanted a baby. He wished all work was like this.

***

Jerry called Jack the following morning. "Jack, Lindsay told me what happened with you, Ashley and Jill. None of it surprised me. I'm not going to help Ashley trick Allan, so this deal is off. She can get pregnant if she wants but it's not going to be this way. Allan is a good friend of mine."

Jack replied, "Does Jill coming over to fuck me give you a problem?

"Not at all. She needs frequent sex and has been getting it from other men for many years. We have an open marriage and I have sex with other women. We have a mutual agreement, and it works for us. Our marriage is in name only."

Jack said, "Okay. I wanted to make sure."

Jerry said, "While we're on this subject, I was recently approached by a woman who would like to be directly inseminated by one of our donors. She picked your photo and asked what would be possible. I haven't thought anything else about it, but it might be a new service we could offer in the office. I need to consult our lawyer to make sure it's legal. Would you be interested in this if we can do it?"

"What would be the commission?"

"I could pay more because we don't have any storage and distribution cost. How about $600 per insemination attempt?"

"Sounds good. Let me know what your lawyer says."

"Will do. I also want Stacy to talk with the woman again and see how she wants it to be done. For example, does she want to have her face hidden somehow during the session? Does she want another woman in the room to observe and protect her? Does she mind if we video it for our protection? Does she want a copy of any video we make? What kind of foreplay does she want?"

Jack said, "There are lots of details to settle ahead of time. Okay, let me know what legal says."

***

At the dealership that afternoon, Michelle pulled Jack aside and quietly said, "I worked at the sperm bank for the first time yesterday. I saw your photo in our donor book, and you seem to come often."

"Yes, I do. I've been a sperm donor for years."

"I just wanted you to know that you can never book me. It's against the rules for any donor assistant to associate with one of her donors outside the office. Since we work together, I cannot help you donate. I'm telling Shawn the same thing."

Jack replied, "I understand. But I do admit to wishing I could get your help to ejaculate."

She glared at him, realized he was serious, and then replied, "There are no rules against it if you're not one of my clients at the sperm bank." She grinned and walked away.

Jack poured a coffee and sat in his cubical staring at the cup. His life had become very complicated and too focused on sex. He knew he needed a break from all of it. He decided that he must get away from Jill and Ashley as that was going to be more trouble than pleasure. Now, Michelle had given him an opening to ask her out. Lindsay wanted his total attention three or four days a month, Lara was on standby and willing to go any other time. This was too much of a good thing. He used to go to the gym three nights a week. Now his only exercise was between a woman's legs. Never since turning 12 and learning to masturbate with his rapidly growing penis did he think he would become tired of having sex. Now he was.

***

After requesting some vacation time from his uncle, Jack called his parents and asked if he could visit them for a few days. They were delighted he could come.

They lived just outside Houston and had a small farm. His Dad, Denver, was nearing 60 and thinking about retiring from his career as a consultant in the petroleum refining business. The small farm was his hobby. Jack's mother, Martha, was retired from 30 years as a nurse in a private practice. Life was comfortable for them. Jack had two brothers and one sister. All lived in Texas but were spread out. They all tried to get home at least yearly but weren't always able.

After three wonderful days of talking with his parents, walking the farm, helping gather eggs, feeding chickens and the few beef cattle being raised for food, he relaxed over dinner. His mom was a fantastic cook, and her meals were always the highlight of any visit.

12