And Back at the Sperm Bank Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, I want to ask you about a situation I'm in. You worked with women as a nurse for many years and you obviously understand the way they think better than I do."

Jack explained the situation with Lindsay and Lara and how he'd agreed to help Lindsay have a baby. He asked, "Although they now claim to be bi-sexual, is it possible for women to switch back and forth between men and women. They told me that they want to be married to each other down the road. Are they just using me or is there a chance that they really are now including me in a three-way relationship?"

Martha replied, "We saw many lesbian couples in our practice over the years. Many of them needed psychological counseling as well as medical help. Several couples had included men in their relationship and they, on balance, seemed happier than those who were only same sex. But it's going to depend on the women and all of us are different."

"So, you think it's possible that they are easing into a permanent relationship with me?"

"It's very possible. Just don't assume that. Let them tell you when they're ready."

Later than evening, Jack received a call from Lindsay. After normal greetings and chitchat, she told him that her fertile period would begin in two days. She asked if he could bring his stuff and move in. He agreed. She added that Lara would be working so they'd have the place to themselves.

The End of Chapter 4

12