And Back at the Sperm Bank Ch. 06 - Final

Story Info
New ways of donating sperm.
5.6k words
4.42
2.4k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following a long day at the office, Lara arrived home to the nose-tickling fragrance of fried onions and sizzling beef with taco spices. Lindsay met her in the living room with a kiss and a margarita. Lara quietly asked, "How did it go today?"

As they sat on the sofa, Lindsay replied, "Much better than I anticipated. He's a jewel, very gentle and respectful. I don't think it could have gone better."

"How many times did you do it?"

"Twice. He said he could do it three times a day so I'm hoping we can do it again tonight. Do you want to join us."

"Why? Don't you want privacy?"

"Lara, we are in this together. I love you. While I need his sperm, I want you to share in our effort. He's a real man, not the type of assholes we've been accustomed to."

"Are you're saying that we'll form a type of ménage à trois?"

"No, not in a loving relationship three-way? We need Jack for a reason, that's all. However, I told him that we'd like him to be part of our child's life going forward."

"What did he say?"

"It surprised him, and he thanked me."

"Good, I think an on-going relationship will be fun, not in a sexual way of course," Lara said, but not really meaning it. She would enjoy a sexual relationship.

Lindsay replied, "We need to find where the boundaries are in our relationship with him."

"We both like sex with men, just not with the men we've met before him," Lara replied. "Maybe a recreational-sex relationship might work."

"I'm also finding out that he's a good cook. He's doing Mexican for us tonight and it smells great. Let's join him. I need another drink, maybe a Modelo this time."

They joined Jack in the kitchen. He was wearing an apron, obviously one he'd found in the cabinet. It was very feminine in appearance and too small for him. Lara laughed and said, "You look right at home in the kitchen."

"Men used to say we wanted to keep our women in the bedroom and the kitchen. Now I'm being kept in the bedroom and kitchen. Times have changed." Both women laughed and agreed.

Lara poured herself another margarita from the pitcher and handed Lindsay a beer from the fridge. She asked, "Do you want a Modelo, Jack?"

"No, I've had two already and I need to stay in shape for tonight."

"Darn right," Lindsay exclaimed. "By the way, Lara is going to help us."

"Good, I need all the help I can get."

"Lindsay is a handful, I know," said Lara.

Jack replied, "I'll bet you are too."

Lara put her arm around his waist and kissed his cheek. Lindsay stared as she clearly rubbed her breast on Jack's arm and snuggled into him moving her hand to his butt.

As she stared, Lindsay felt an emotion that was new to her. From deep within came a feeling of what could only be called jealousy. Never had she felt jealous in watching a man and Lara interact physically. Lindsay was baffled and silently debated its significance. Was she jealous of Lara or of Jack? She loved Lara. Could she also be falling in love with Jack? This was never the plan and she refused to believe it. She sat at the table and sipped beer as she watched them.

Lara asked, "What are you making? It smells great."

"I found the ingredients for a taco casserole in your fridge and pantry. It's one my mother used to make. After browning the ground beef with taco spices, you layer it in a casserole dish on top of crushed taco shells or something like nacho cheese Doritos. I also mix in fried onions. Then a layer of salsa, a layer of crushed tomatoes and medium peppers, and finally a layer of shredded Mexican cheese. Warm it in a 350-degree oven for 20 minutes. Mom always served it with re-fried beans and rice. But you didn't have beans and I didn't have time to go shopping at my house."

Lara replied, "That's amazing, and so simple when you think about it. Was your mom a good cook?"

"Very much so. She was a nurse and was always pressed for time when she came home during the week. She learned to cook quick meals and I still follow her example. On weekends, she prepared more elaborate dishes."

Lindsay said, "If you want to continue cooking, I suggest we go grocery shopping tomorrow and stock up on ingredients you need."

"Good idea. I'll make a list. We're going to need more beer and margarita mix."

Dinner was tasty and the conversation light-hearted. All sensed a sexual excitement. While not sure how the evening and night may evolve, they knew mind-blowing orgasms were likely. Lindsay and Lara had never been in a threesome with a man. They had watched porn which is usually filmed for men's masturbation. Most had shown two men and a woman in every possible position. The climax was semen spurting all over the woman, usually her face.

Lara took a shower while Jack and Lindsay cleaned the dishes and kitchen. When Lindsay reached up to put dishes away, he cupped her breasts from behind and kissed the nape of her neck. She froze as little chill bumps formed and tingles raced. He rubbed her nipples through her clothing as he kissed her neck.

While still facing the cabinets, he reached down past her stomach and unfastened her slacks. She sucked in her breath as his fingers brushed her clit and entered her vulva. She was wet and excited. Her body needed his and the desire built to a fire in her loins. She turned. Kissed him and he lifted her to sit on the counter. She unfastened her blouse and bra. Jack eagerly sucked her nipples and caressed her bare back while she pulled the back of his head into her bosom. This magical moment of desire was abated when Lara appeared in the doorway. She smiled at Lindsay and approached Jack, who hadn't yet seen her.

When Lara reached by him to unbuckle his trousers, Jack jumped in surprise. He turned and Lara kissed him with open mouth and pure lust. She needed him. Jack reached inside her bath robe and found her hot little marble-size clitoris. It was twice the size most women have.

Lara spread her legs, obviously inviting his fingers to probe her vagina. Lindsay helped Jack remove his shirt and Lara helped him step out of his trousers. Lara dropped to her knees and pulled down his boxers to free that beautiful tool she wanted. His cock was hard and horizontal when it entered her mouth and touched her tonsils. Lara licked it underneath but could only suck in about half of its length. She only wanted to relieve her lust and not cause him to spill semen. Lindsay needed all of it. Lara vigorously rubbed her clit while she sucked. Within moments Lara stood to kiss him and straddle his right leg. By humping her crotch up and down his leg, her orgasm came quickly, and she could barely breathe and hold on as it raced through her core. She loved Lindsay but had never had such a powerful orgasm with her.

Lindsay slid off the counter to stand and hug Lara. She said, "You're beautiful." They kissed with passion as Jack watched. They were as one, together, and obviously loved each other. He knew at that point he was only there to serve their needs. He could never be an equal part of their relationship, or so he thought.

He was an honorable man and did what he promised Lindsay. That night, as Lara watched, they fucked with high energy in multiple positions and lots of perspiration dripping. She urgently said his name when his erection hit her most sensitive areas. Lara held her hand throughout the saga and rubbed her own clit while watching. Once he delivered a fresh load, they collapsed on the bed. Both were exhausted. After many minutes of rest and frisky banter between the women, all three went to shower.

That night was a first on many levels. All three shared the bed with Jack in the middle. About the time he believed sleep was coming, a hand would touch his penis and balls. When he turned to face Lara, she kissed him and tugged his tool trying to get it up for some action. She wanted him in her.

It was sometime between 3:00 and 4:00 that morning, that Lara's efforts were rewarded. She got him erect enough to perform and it was done quietly so as not to wake Lindsay. She mounted him reverse cowgirl and rhythmically but slowly rode him to climax as he fingered her bottom and tight asshole.

***

Jerry and Lara met with Stacy following her call to Naomi. They sat at his desk to discuss this possible new business.

Stacy said, "When I talked with her, she said that she had a fear of IVF and AI and much preferred the natural way of insemination."

Jerry said, "She told me that she had been married for a few years and was divorced. She wanted a child and felt it was safest to come to us for help. Evidently, she had some negative experience in trying to find a donor on her own."

Lara asked, "Do you think there's other women like her. I've never heard a woman ask for this or even talk about it."

Stacy said, "If I weren't married and wanted a baby, I'd prefer natural insemination. Using frozen sperm always introduces risk and birth defects occasionally happen. Plus, it often takes several attempts using frozen sperm and it's expensive. Women without insurance coverage often can't afford it."

Jerry asked, "Lara, in your relationship with Lindsay, if one of you wanted a child, what would you do?"

Lara smiled and replied, "We'd want natural insemination."

Stacy said, "I think we should spread the word within the psychology community that we'll be offering this service. They are often consulted by single women thinking about having a child. Also, we can do some word-of-mouth advertising with doctors at the fertilization clinics. They often meet women who fear the artificial methods. Plus, the natural way is more fun for women. Some who want the service rarely get laid for one reason or another. With this method, they can enjoy it and celebrate its results."

Jerry asked, "I think we should require a fertility test be done on all clients just to make sure they can conceive. With a positive test, we would invoice the client's insurance company $1500 per insemination. After three attempts, there would be no charge for additional attempts. We can pay our donors $500 per attempt. With proper planning, I doubt it will take more than three attempts. What do you two think?"

Lara said, "There are some men who can ejaculated several times in an hour and would want to do it. Do we want to simply say $1500 per insemination appointment, not per insemination."

Stacy added, "That's a good idea. We could use that as a selling point for the client. Come here and we'll get your insurance to pay for you getting humped for an hour by a man of your choice."

Lara said, "Or, we could advertise, 'Come here for the best experience in child development and social interaction. Results guaranteed.'" Jerry and Stacy laughed and agreed.

Jerry thanked them for coming and asked Stacy to stay for another reason. When Lara left, Jerry asked, "Is your husband in town?"

"Yes, he come home yesterday. I don't need any additional personal attention for now."

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure you're happy. When does he leave again?"

"His band is taking a long break, so I'll let you know. It's going to be several weeks for sure."

They stood and she walked around the desk to him. As usually, he cupped her ass with both hands as they kissed.

***

After Lara left for work that morning, Lindsay snuggled into Jack's arms to feel the warmth of his body. She said, "I like what you did with me and Lara after dinner last night. I could tell she was captivated by you and wanted you sexually."

"Yeah, it was obvious, but I didn't know how far to go with her. I agreed to give you everything for these three days and I aim to keep that promise."

"If you want, you can dry-hump her."

"If you think that would work, I'll try it." He didn't want to tell Lindsay that it had already happened overnight.

"Lara is a very interesting person. When we first met at Texas, she was all into boys and showed no interest in me or any other woman. She was a cheerleader and that attracted some unwelcomed attention and I think that affected her. I don't think she was ever raped in the legal sense of the word, but she was coerced and manipulated into situations she never wanted. She thinks she was drugged more than once but never had enough evidence that she'd been raped. Reporting it was out of the question."

"When I played football at Texas, there were many parties with co-eds off campus. It was like spring break in Florida with all the sex you wanted on demand. I've seen girls entertained ten or twelve men in one night, and these were very attractive girls, not who you might think would want that."

Lindsay replied, "Drugs and alcohol have a way of opening women's legs at parties."

"You ever go to a party like that?" he asked.

"I was at one with several girlfriends and learned that one of them had invited a man to come. She wanted him to put on a show for us, but it turned into a seven on one orgy. I left but heard later that the man was great. He fucked all of them and only shot his load once. I don't know how a man can hold on so long."

"It's a mind over pecker challenge," he said. "If I need to hold it, I concentrate on something else like sports, politics, selling cars, just anything to keep my mind off the job at hand."

She laughed and asked, "When you held it so long last night, what were you thinking about?"

He grinned and replied, "I was concentrating on a small hair growing next to your nipple and wondering how just one hair found that spot to grow."

She jumped up out of his arms and quickly pulled both nipples up to find that hair. Sure enough, there was one. "Damn it. I missed it when I groomed yesterday morning. I rarely have a hair on my areola. I'm sorry."

"That's not anything to be sorry about. You have the most perfect body I've ever seen. Had I not found it and ended up staring at your nipple, I would have cum much sooner. I could snuggle up to those breasts and nipples for hours at a time."

She grinned and replied, "You can nurse me anytime you want. Our baby may have a problem with that, but we'll see."

Jack pulled her back down into their snuggle position. They faced each other and their eye contact was constant. He asked, "We you serious when we talked about an on-going relationship after the baby comes?"

"Lara and I talked about it, and we think it's the only decent thing to do with you living just across the street. Plus, we think our baby needs to have a father, not just two mothers. But we're struggling with the best way to do it. Do you have any ideas?"

"I would like to visit and see this child whenever you allow. Having never been a father, only a sperm donor, I can only imagine how I might feel. I know my dad was very important and influential in my life. I hope I can be like he was with me."

"Lara has suggested an on-going sexual visitation by you for recreational purposes. What would you think about that?"

"I could only dream about that becoming reality."

"I think we need to discuss it and all three decide," she responded.

She reached for his flaccid penis and massaged it as they talked. He rubbed her bottom and felt her vulva from behind. He soon threw off the covers and opened her for his full attention. Her clit was not yet hard, but a few seconds of licking made it so. Fifteen minutes later, their business was done, and more sperm were swimming to their naturally assigned positions to await an egg." After showers and more intimate touching and sexual banter, they dressed for the day.

Jack took Lindsay for breakfast at a local diner, one of the classic holdovers from the 1960s. The food there was always good and plentiful. Lindsay earned the attention of every man in the place when she entered and walked to an open table. As they waited for their food, they reviewed the grocery list. Lindsay also needed to stop by the bank and the dry cleaners. Jack wanted to stop at his townhouse for clothing and to pick up the mail.

Lara called as they were leaving the diner. Lindsay said, "Hey there, what's happening?"

"I just met with Jerry and Stacy. He's planning to move ahead and begin offering direct insemination to women who prefer it. They want you to make the rounds to various health care professionals to sell the idea."

"I'll call him to get the details. Thanks for letting me know."

"Did you do it this morning?"

"Yes, and we just had breakfast. We've errands to run."

"Does Jack know that he's scheduled next week to direct inseminate a client?"

Lindsay replied, "I've no idea. Let's talk about it later."

"Okay, see you tonight."

***

After two hours of errands and grocery shopping, Jack and Lindsay took everything to her house and then drove to his for the mail and extra clothing he wanted. While there, Jack prepared sandwiches for a light lunch.

Sitting at the table, Lindsay said, "The last 24 hours have been an eye-opening experience. I never imagined how sex with a man could be so emotionally fulfilling."

"I'm glad that I could help. I've only had sex with women, and all are different, of course. There's something about you and Lara, however, that is new to me."

"Lara and I have a great time together and I've no doubt we love each other. But there is something missing and I think it's the total absence of a man in our lives."

Jack said, "You said that you've both dated and had sex with men but decided to turn another way. Why do you think that happened?"

She replied, "In my case, I didn't find men who had the character and personality that caught my imagination and inspired me. I think Lara just got tired of the same old nightly sex expectation men put on her. She's very intelligent and that probably chased away men who would have been good for her. Her experience is that men don't like to be around smart women."

Jack grinned and said, "I've always been around very intelligent females. That's why I enjoy selling cars to women. They ask questions guys just never ask."

"Like what?"

"Can the little mirror on the driver's visor be larger for me to check my makeup? If I'm stuck on the road with a flat tire and no one to help, how do I change it? How do I check the air pressure in the tires and add or remove air? How do I fasten the baby car seat in the front passenger seat so I can easily check on my child. The point is that women are concerned about things men just aren't."

Lindsay added, "Women's roles have evolved over many years. Most college graduates are now women and even in the traditionally male world of engineering, chemistry and computer science, women are making strong inroads. And in sexual relationships, women are more independent and decisive in who they will date and under what conditions. Marriage is no longer the ultimate goal of many women."

Jack asked, "What's your goal?"

"For the next year, it's to have a baby. After that, I plan to take our sperm bank model across the nation. Men are responding and we plan to begin exporting sperm to other nations. Our research has found a big demand around the world. With population numbers crashing in many countries, we think there's an opportunity and that government funding will be available."

He said, "That's interesting. I've often wondered why birth rates have dropped so much."

"Our research says that men are not as fertile as they were for one reason or another. Also, in some countries, STDs have made women very reluctant to have sex. And in war zones, may husbands have been killed but women still want to be mothers."

"Do you want a girl or boy?"

"Jack, I really don't care. Just a healthy beautiful baby is all I want."

"Is this effort something you've tried before?"

"No, this is a first. Lara and I were planning to get sperm from the bank but then we met you. We later saw your profile in our records and checked with a few clinics on the success of your sperm. The reports back were stellar. You obviously have great sperm."

12