And Back at the Sperm Bank Ch. 06 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I eat Wheaties."

Lindsay erupted in laughter and reached for his hand. "Let's put those Wheaties to work."

They lay on the bed as Jack carefully removed her clothing. The sunlight flooding the room highlighted her beautiful, tanned skin. It seemed to glow when he applied lotion for the massage she always expected. She returned the gesture and rubbed lotion into his back, chest and legs. Their acts of love made the next hour one of the most exciting of their lives.

***

That evening, over a dinner of fish tacos with guacamole, they discussed Jerry's new plan of offering direct insemination. Jack said, "He asked me to do it and I agreed. There was never a discussion about this being a new service offering."

Lindsay said, "I'm concerned about it from a legal perspective. This is almost like reverse prostitution with the woman paying a man for sex. The only difference is the reason for doing it."

Lara said, "The lawyer approved it."

"He's getting paid big money to approve it, Lara."

"I know. Jerry told me that he was going to talk to the sheriff about it but I've heard nothing back on what he said."

"Stacy talked to the woman coming in and everything was approved by her. She recorded the conversation so there's no later issues."

Jack said, "I don't know how it's to be done so maybe Stacy will tell me what was agreed."

Lara replied, "I'm sure she will."

Lindsay said, "Jack and I talked briefly this morning about our relationship going forward. We want to hear your views, Lara, so we can get agreement."

Lara said, "Lindsay, I realized that we need a man's companionship when we met you, Jack. Over several weeks, we learned more and have now some personal experience. I think we should consider ourselves to be in a ménage à trois. While I don't yet know if I love you, Jack, I really like what your body does to me."

Lindsay replied, "That's my view also. Jack, would you like to join us in this relationship?"

"I'd like that very much. You two ladies are amazing, and I'm honored you would include me in your relationship. I also think I should stop donating sperm and seeing other women. The happiness of you two will be my goal going forward."

Lara said, "We will all work together to be happy."

Lindsay added, "It will take some time to figure out how this works best. For now, can we agree that Jack is free to stay here whenever he wants and that we can stay at his place whenever we want?"

Both agreed. Lara stood and pulled him into a very passionate kiss. "Welcome young man," she said.

Lindsay followed with a hug and kiss before saying, "We're glad you'll be part of us."

***

The following day, Lindsay and Jack had intercourse only twice but both times were special. One was in the shower with Jack holding her up and her legs locked around his waist. The second was in bed, first in a 69 position and then in reverse cowgirl.

The next morning, Lara needed his attention before going to work. She was worked up so much that it took only five minutes to relax her.

Jack left for home, having given eight loads of sperm to the cause. His work at the dealership resumed as did the boring life at home. Finally, there was some activity when he sold two SUV's one day and rented another the following day. Shawn had similar success.

Late one evening, Shawn approached Jack in the break room and said, "Has Michelle talked to you recently?"

"No, I've not seen her the last two weeks. Why?"

"She told me that she's making so much money at the sperm bank that she's leaving the dealership. That confirms what we said just after it opened. There's a lot of money flowing to the donor assistants. She just bought a 540i x drive and paid cash."

"Since she's no longer an employee, you can schedule her for your next donation."

Shawn replied, "So could you."

"I'm not planning to donate with donor assistants from now on. I'm going to do a direct insemination tomorrow and then call it quits."

"Does direct insemination mean what I think it does?"

"I'll be having intercourse with a client at the sperm bank."

"Holy shit, Jack. How did you fall into that job?"

"I was chosen out of the book. The lady liked my profile and asked for me."

"Is this going to be a new service?"

Jack replied, "I think so. Maybe you'll be chosen. I'm only going to do it once."

"Why only once?"

"I've been invited to live with two amazing women and they're expecting a lot from me."

"Damn, when did this all happen?"

"Just last week."

"You're going to be a kept man. Congratulations."

Jack replied, "Not really. It's going to be a partnership. I plan to do most of the cooking."

"To get pussy on demand, that's not a big price."

"It's not like that. We're all committed to each other."

"Is this like a three-way marriage or something?"

"No, the two ladies are planning to be married but I'll just be living with them."

"Jack, this is getting weirder and weirder. The two women are lesbians and they want you to be a lesbian also?"

"Of course not. They are bi-sexual so they like both sexes."

"You're going to be their boy-toy. I like it."

***

Jack arrived at the sperm bank as scheduled. Stacy met him in the lobby and said, "The client is here. Her name is Naomi. I just met her for the first time. Let me give you some details. She is 32, divorced and hasn't had sex in about a year. She is a good conversationalist and is excited to see you. The cameras will be on because she wants a video of it. We have a contract with her that limits the use of that video to her viewing only. Any questions?"

"I think I can learn from her what I need to know."

"Yeah, you're good at the gab. She's in the high-profile room. Good luck."

When Jack entered the room, Naomi smiled and stood to shake his hand. Jack thought she was average looking -- a women you could pass on the street and not notice. She was also a little overweight but not grossly. She had large breasts that were obviously natural, and she was about 5'7" tall.

"Please have a seat, Naomi. I want to get to know you."

She sat and said, "That'd be nice."

"Tell me what I should know about you," Jack said.

"I'm a divorcee, still young enough to have children. I've not had sex is a while so please be gentle. Stacy asked me what you could do to get aroused, and I volunteered for you to eat my pussy and suck on my nipples. If you need help, I'd like to suck your cock."

Jack was surprised by this very open and frank lady. He followed her lead by asking, "What positions do you like? Also, can I suck on your clit?"

Her eyes flew wide open, and she stared past him before she said, "I suppose that would be okay. I've only had a man lick it, never suck on it. For positions, I thought I'd use the stirrups to hold my legs. To be honest with you, Jack, I've dreamed about my doctor fucking me while I'm being examined."

"I see. Do you want me to pretend like I'm a doctor?" he asked.

"You mean like role playing?"

"Yes."

"That would be fun. Good idea."

"Welcome, Miss Naomi. We're doing a complete physical on you today. Have a seat and let me ask a few questions."

"Thanks doctor. I've been having a few problems I want you to check."

"Since your last checkup, what new problems are you having?"

"I have some pain urinating, not all the time, just sometimes. I also have some back pain and I've not been checked for breast cancer. Maybe you could check me for any lumps today."

Jack walked to the supply cabinet and brought her a surgical gown. "While I step out for a minute, please change into this and I'll be back in a moment."

He went next door to the team room, talked with a couple of the donor assistants, and brought bottles of water and juice for Naomi.

She was in the gown and seated on the table when he returned.

"Please lay on the pillows and let me first check for any issues in your breasts." She lowered the top her gown and did as he instructed. He was amazed by the size and firmness he'd not usually seen on a woman her age. With latex gloves on, he felt the tissue deep within her breast on each side. His pulled up on the nipple and moved it clockwise to help him feel behind them.

After completing this mock examine, he leaned over and kissed her nipples and lightly sucked them for a moment. Naomi smiled and closed her eyes. Deep inside her, a series of small tingles began. "Doctor, please be professional," she said, knowing that a proper lady should something.

"Naomi, let me check your vulva for any signs of an infection. Put your legs in the stirrups."

"Oh doctor, I'm so shy. Is that necessary?"

"Yes, I must check, now open your legs."

With her crotch fully exposed, Jack was again surprised, this time by her hairless vulva. She'd done a fantastic job of shaving. Even all the small hairs normally seen around a woman's anus were gone.

He sat between her legs and separated her labia. Holding them open, he put his nose inside and stretched them to fit around his mouth. First licking the urethra, he moved to the clitoris with hard tongue pressure and gentle sucking. It was soon very hard and red. Naomi squirmed and moaned. Her gasps evolved to urgent erratic breathing. She sucked in a deep breath as her legs began uncontrollable trembling. Her orgasm was obvious, and a small dribble of lubricating secretion flowed from her vagina.

Jack stood and inserted. The vaginal muscles closed tightly but gradually relaxed as the rhythm of intercourse began. Another orgasm raced through Naomi and peaked when he ejaculated many spurts of hot semen.

She lay quietly while Jack gently washed her crotch. Some semen escaped but most stayed where deposited. Hopefully, she would be pregnant soon.

After dressing, they hugged. Naomi thanked him and left.

***

In conclusion, Jack and the ladies had fun living together for three years. Shortly after Lindsay's son, James, was born, they decided to purchase a larger home with a fenced yard near Fort Worth. It was a longer commute for the women, but the extra space and yard made it worthwhile. Jack enjoyed keeping his son while Lindsay worked. Still, he wasn't happy being home all the time. Sure, he had all the sex he could ever want, but something was missing. He needed to have a regular job and the discipline that comes with it.

While working out at a local fitness center, he saw a notice about an open trainer position. After discussion with the ladies, he applied and was hired. He worked for a year in the evenings and kept James during they day.

Then he met Cindy. She worked out three nights a week with Jack's help. Over a six-month period, they fell in love. Although Lindsay and Lara didn't like it, Jack moved out and moved in with Cindy. Lindsay found a nanny for James and Jack continued to visit him every week or so.

Cindy is planning the wedding now and her father has asked Jack to manage a car dealership he owns in Fort Worth. He'll be selling Mercedes and Ferrari's.

The End

12